House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am

Sure sure Smile who would you like to rp? I may be very poofy though, at least until after Dr Who finishes Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 am

Uh, either Bex and Tyler, Sierra and Denzel or Nathalie and Xavier. Pick one.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:47 am

Nooo my phone's on red! DX

Bex and Tyler!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 am

Giselle Caldwell; She took the beer with a small smile and a soft, "Thanks," before taking a couple gulps and replying to what he had said. "Would you care if I brought the kids to go see them? I mean... There's a possibility of them being very angry with me... But I feel like they deserve to see their grandchildren." Even if they were dead long ago, since Giselle had access to Heaven and everyone in it, she felt like it would be silly not to take the opportunity to let them meet their grandchildren. If she wasted all of her time doing stupid things, it would be selfish. Plus, if they had found out about the affair she had... She desperately needed to gain their trust and approval back.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:55 am

*giggles but covers her mouth with her hand* Jer-bear? what started this nickname? I like it! *begins laughing and covers her mouth with her hands again*
reading through old posts trying to find when max met Cassidy, and saw the nickname instead. XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:58 am

Blade had took her out to eat after they had explored the place. He loved the smile and amazement on her face when she would look at something. It was already after dinner and they came back to their master suite. He loved the feeling of being rich for some reason. But what cought him off guard was Christinas sudden kiss. His arms instinctly wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her back.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 am

I had gone back to sleep once I had walked the boys to school, but now I was awake, quietly listening to the radio as I watched Tyler continue to sleep. He looked so cute for a lazy guy! Well he couldn't be lazy for much longer, he had to go to work at 12am and it was almost 10am! All of a sudden, I recognised the song on the radio. She So Gone! My song! My song! The radio was playing my song! I gasped and started shaking Tyler excitedly. "Tyler! Tyler! Listen!"

"Sure, fine by me, mum and dad would probably love to see their grandchildren. Just be careful about Abby, we don't want her breaking anything or, you know, biting anyone." I shrugged a little and downed half a bottle of beer.

Meh, sorry, headache is affecting my ability to think DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 am

((My mum started that nickname so... Yeah :/ He used to be a major Carebears fan XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 am

I might actually take a nap so... Yeah... Reply anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 am

*giggles* I'm so calling you that now. >:3 *presses a kiss to his cheek and starts singing 'Sexy Back' by Justin Timberlake, replacing 'sexy' with 'Jer-bear'*

Giselle Caldwell;
She nodded, pretty happy that Jeremy was okay with her going to see his parents. It would be an interesting reunion for sure. She would just have to keep in mind that Abby could flip out any minute, and start biting people. Giselle hoped that she would be grown enough to resist the impulses, but she could never be so sure. "Well, it'll give me something to do, I suppose." She wasn't sure how long she would be stuck there, but she just hoped that it wasn't going to be for longer than a couple of weeks. It wouldn't take that long for them to find a blood bank to supply the mansion, right?

okay wolfie! ill reply to the others then.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:24 am

Max Anderson; Walking back to the mansion, he was feeling pretty good. The doctors at the hospital had taken one look at Max and brought him back right away. While they tended to Max, they had also looked at Cassidy's gash. It wasn't deep enough for stitches, but they did clean it up and give her bandages to cover it. They took x-rays of Max's wrist, confirmed it was broken, and decided that no surgery was required. They did whatever they had to do, then put a cast on it, blue of course. It made his arm feel heavy, but oh well. They had also given him an array of pain killers just incase the pain became unbearable. Secretly, a nurse had slipped him a blood bag and whispered, 'I know what happened.' while Cassidy was away getting her cut cleaned. He was very grateful, and he favored every gulp since he wasn't sure when he would taste blood again. He assumed that the blood that quenched his thirst, and the painkillers that numbed his wrist had also effected his brain in a way that made him feel a lot better about everything happening in his life. Which is why, as he and Cassidy walked up the front driveway of the mansion, he wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip, in a sort of side hug. "Thanks for helping me to the hospital. And... just helping me..."

now I shall do Charlie. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:31 am

I love the first one XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:26 am

Rolling Eyes Hurt my collarbone some how in gym class so I couldn't participate in our basketball tournament.
Thats what you get for playing ping pong too roughly
Hush -_-

Anywho, hola guys
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:30 am

going too hard in gym class... i do that too much. XD we were playing racquetball on one of my game days, and my arm was sore by the time my basketball game came around.. that wasn't a very fun game... lol. but anyways, hey. Smile
*smirks when she spots Ryker* ahh. You again.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 am

Christina: I smiled as I kissed my husband back, leading us towards the bed slowly. Once there, I gently pushed Blade onto it, crawling on top of him, though keeping my weight off him, then I went back to kissing him again.

Tyler: I grumbled, as I always did when I was woken up, then sat up a bit, "Wow, awesome! I can't believe they're already playing it!" I said then gave her a sleepy grin. I listened happily, after the song I'd get a shower and start getting ready for work.

Sorry I left, I got distracted :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:45 am

Mhm, and you. *smirks* How've you been Miss Brig?
And now my mothers called and told me to ice it, which is completely unnecessary Rolling Eyes I've never hurt my collarbone before, but I've pulled hamstrings and such from running in gym. Back when I played football more often than not I had a lot of times where is wore myself out before games.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 am

Pretty well, actually. Though my brother's cut me off from my drinks until at least 8 pm. -_- *Sighs* Suppose he's just looking out for me...
wish my dad was that concerned. -_- i got really bad shin splints from basketball, and he didn't even believe i had them.

and it's fine scampi. ^_^ did i forget to reply for charlie? :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 am

I think so :/ I can go on my tablet and search for a post if you like?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 am

Hes no fun, but I think I'd be the same with my own sister. *Shrugs* I guess 8 pm can't come soon enough then? I know that if I had to stay away from drinking util then I might go a bit crazy

I've heard I've shin splints but never personally had them, what are they like?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 am

Meant to put I don't think so DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:23 am

He thinks I'll become addicted. He's kinda too late. Razz Oh well, I can quit whenever I want to. He just doesn't believe me.
ugh. like someone hit your shins with a hammer, over and over. -_- it never really hurt when i ran through it, but when i was standing still... oh dear.

no, it's fine. i'll look for it. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 am

I wish it was only as easy for me. As soon as I hit 21 I was way past 'quitting when ever I want' to 'Im never putting the stuff down'. *smiles and looks towards the ground* your not 21 yet, are you? Guessing about, seventeen.
Sounds very uncomfortable :/ I'm suddenly rather glad I only messed up my collarbone, although it makes hugging quite difficult. Found that out the hard way.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 am

Hmm... I probably shouldn't jave eaten that philadelphia cheese sandwich right before bed... Meh, I probably won't sleep for an hour anywya XD *snuggles into the bed*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 am

Mandie Anderson; She leaned back in the chair, gripping the cup of apple juice. After taking a small sip, she smirked slightly and shrugged, "I supposed it was the first option." Her intentions really had been to come and perform those activities... The reason behind it? Well, she wasn't completely sure, and frankly, she didn't find it to be very important. The main thing was that it was done, and over with, and it had been great, though she did have that little breakdown. That didn't matter though, so she just took her last sip of apple juice and set the cup back on the tray. "I think that was a compliment, so I'm going to say thank you." She said with a soft laugh under her voice, looking up at him.

Zack Wilson; His eyes fluttered open in the darkness of his room that he shared with his sister. He wasn't very fond of the dark, and the possibility of what could lurk in it, and he felt lonely at the moment, so he rolled out of bed and walked over to his sister's. When he found it empty, that made him panic. His thoughts flickered to the worst possible situation, and he instantly ran out of his room and to his dad's. Well, after he saw that not even his dad was there, he was nearing tears. Everyone was gone! Thinking that his mom's room was the last chance he had at calming his nerves, he ran to her room, wiping away a tear as he walked through the door. He spotted red hair, and he walked slowly over to his mom's bed. It was Abby... He let out a sigh of relief and climbed into bed next to her, snuggling under the covers. As long as he fell asleep with her by his side, he would be okay.

Trent Alcatraz-Anderson; (he's just gonna be in the pool swimming... so, yeah. i'm not really in the mood to write that, so... :S)

Suzie Sylvester; (idk if you wanna skip or not, but if we skip to after he's off work, she's probably gonna be in her room playing with Linette...)

Charlie McLeary; "Really?" he asked, though he wasn't surprised about the length of time she had been playing. If she was passionate enough to want to go out and play for people, she must've been playing for a while. If he ever learned to play an instrument, he would need a looooooooong time before he gained enough confidence to play in front of people. "Maybe you could play for me sometime, then?" He asked with a smile, "But if you don't want to, then that's okay." He hoped that she would say yes though, because he really wanted to hear her play. Maybe then he could think of more ways to compliment her...

Max Anderson; Walking back to the mansion, he was feeling pretty good. The doctors at the hospital had taken one look at Max and brought him back right away. While they tended to Max, they had also looked at Cassidy's gash. It wasn't deep enough for stitches, but they did clean it up and give her bandages to cover it. They took x-rays of Max's wrist, confirmed it was broken, and decided that no surgery was required. They did whatever they had to do, then put a cast on it, blue of course. It made his arm feel heavy, but oh well. They had also given him an array of pain killers just incase the pain became unbearable. Secretly, a nurse had slipped him a blood bag and whispered, 'I know what happened.' while Cassidy was away getting her cut cleaned. He was very grateful, and he favored every gulp since he wasn't sure when he would taste blood again. He assumed that the blood that quenched his thirst, and the painkillers that numbed his wrist had also effected his brain in a way that made him feel a lot better about everything happening in his life. Which is why, as he and Cassidy walked up the front driveway of the mansion, he wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip, in a sort of side hug. "Thanks for helping me to the hospital. And... just helping me..."

Nadine Anderson; She heard a sudden knock, and she looked up from the lighter at the door. The only people that ever came to her room anymore were Brady and Max. Though she doubted it was Max, since he had been trying to get closer and closer to convince his friend to go on a date with him. Mandie wasn't around much anymore, with her and Henry being a real thing now. Her only other option was Brady, which made a small smile surface onto her face. She threw the lighter down next to a candle to make it look natural, and she walked over to the door to open it for him. Right as she opened the door, she pressed a kiss to Brady's lips, hugging him when she pulled away. "It's been too long again."

Giselle Caldwell; She nodded, pretty happy that Jeremy was okay with her going to see his parents. It would be an interesting reunion for sure. She would just have to keep in mind that Abby could flip out any minute, and start biting people. Giselle hoped that she would be grown enough to resist the impulses, but she could never be so sure. "Well, it'll give me something to do, I suppose." She wasn't sure how long she would be stuck there, but she just hoped that it wasn't going to be for longer than a couple of weeks. It wouldn't take that long for them to find a blood bank to supply the mansion, right? She hoped so, because she wasn't sure how long she could go before she went crazy due to not seeing her boyfriend every day. Plus the fact that the twins would miss their father terribly. It would be hard telling them that they had to go to heaven for a while because a bad guy destroyed the blood supply in hopes of making them go crazy... She would have to ask for Jeremy's help with that conversation.

Brigitte and Alexander Smith approached the large mansion, two suitcases stuffed with clothes for each of them. "Are you sure this is where we were supposed to get dropped off at?" Brigitte asked her twin brother uneasily, eyeing the mansion with a confused look. "I am one hundred percent positive, Brig. Now stop asking me questions so I can focus on making it up this long *ss driveway before I fall over and die of exhaustion." It had taken a long time for them to arrive in town, because their family had taken one last family vacation before they left, and they had to fly to the mansion from Italy. It had taken a very long time, and all Alex had wanted to do was sleep, but the cute little italian grandma that was seated next to him had a different schedule for his long flight. He stayed awake, chatting with her the whole time while Brigitte got to sleep. When they finally arrived, Alex's eyes had dark circles under them, and he could barely form coherent sentences. Luckily, the drive from the airport was an hour, and he was able to at least take a quick power nap before he arrived at the mansion and had to socialize with people. ”Come on Alex! Sheesh, slow poke." Brigitte said, rolling her eyes at her brother's slow pace. She had already reached the front door, but hesitated to knock, waiting for her brother to catch up with her before summoning a resident of the mansion. He finally dragged his bags up the steps and looked at Brigitte with tired eyes. "I'll talk to the person, but once we get inside, I'm finding a room, and I'm going to bed. You can explore and tell me how nice it is when I get up." "Okay!" Brigitte said with a gleaming smile as she knocked on the door, leaving one of her suitcases standing by itself. She hoped that Alex knew that when he suggested she explored, her intentions were to find out if they had a decent selection of alcohol, and if there were any hot guys that were worth her time. At least, that was her definition of 'explore'.

And a half. Razz Can't imagine what my twenty first birthday's gonna be like... Crazy, I'm guessing... *laughs* Especially with my brother. He doesn't prefer to drink all that much, but he does let loose every once in a while. *shrugs*
Ouch. :S that must suck. at least it wasn't your leg, or your hand. something you have to use frequently.

and i should probably take a shower now, so yeah. i'll be back soon.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:49 am

Agreed. When I broke my leg I was miserable, so I guess it really could be worse. I only use my collar bone to lift my arm and such. It won't be a big deal to relax my arm a few days
I think everyone has to have their 'let loose' moments. I'm sure your birthday will be great, mine was like a scene from a horror film the morning after although I can remember much about the night. Seventeen and a half though, your much younger than I am. Three and half years.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next