House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 am

I laughed and went over to my guitar holder and set the guitar down and sat down on the bed and looked at him. "So you wanna do anything mortal?" I say with a smirk as I layed back on the bed and looked at him. "I don't really have much in mind besides a bomb fire on the beach. Even though that sounds romantic.......sorry"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 am

Suzie Sylvester; She rolled her eyes slightly and leaned forward so that she was extremely close to his face. "Well, Mr. Jones, it appears that I'm close enough for you to kiss me." She looked down at his lips then back up into his eyes with a smirk.

gah. DX well, I'm failing slightly with Suzie.

Giselle Caldwell; She frowned as Jeremy went on about the war, and once she was sure that he was done, she sat up on her knees and pressed a kiss to his lips, a hand traveling to his cheek, and her thumb brushing it softly. She pressed her forehead against his when she pulled away, and her hand fell to the back of his neck, squeezing slightly so that maybe he would calm down a bit. "You couldn't help it, Jer. You didn't know he would do that. You can't predict the future. You did what you could." She just hoped that the mansion didn't completely fall apart while Giselle was away.

Charlie McLeary; "Actually... Not that bad." He answered with a small smile, going back over to his sandwich and taking a bite. He swallowed before he noticed that she only had chocolate. He raised an eyebrow and looked up to her eyes, "Are you just gonna eat chocolate? Do you want me to make you something?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 am

I don't know how to reply to that lol skip? U start lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 am

Blade put down the bags and looked at the suite, he kissed her cheek "Do you like it? Got a grewat view as well."

the room:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:12 am

Max Anderson; Red could've gotten hurt? He saw the worried look in Cassidy's face, and he used his good hand to help him get up, though he shook slightly from weakness. Everything was a bit sore, but his wrist was throbbing the worst. He slipped it into his sweatshirt pocket to hold it up, and he walked over to Cassidy, running a comforting hand over her back. "I'll help you find Red. D-Don't worry. She'll be okay, wherever she is." Though, he too was worried with all of the rubble and chaos going on around them. His gaze fell on the red mark across her back and he sighed silently. He knew she had been hurt and that he was lying. He wouldn't bring it up though, so instead he tried as best he could to look around, his vision slowly becoming clear again.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 am

"Indeed you are." I replied, also smirking. One hand wrapped around Suzie and the other moved to the back of her head, guiding it down until our lips met. I let the kiss linger for a moment pulled away for breath, then kissed Suzie again with a bit mre passion. I was just starting to get into things when my alarm went off. "I've got to get ready." I told Suzie with a sigh, giving her an apologetic look. "Maybe we can finish off what we started later?"

"But now the mansion's gonna suffer. I mean, it'll take about a year for the animals to return and maybe even longer to find a blood bank that'll supply the mansiom. I mean, who'd give blood supplies to vampires and stuff? Only this town was stupid enough to do that and now..." I sighed and shook my head before burying it in the crook of Giselle's necl, hiding the look of complete failure and anger and sadness and pretty much every bad emotion.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:20 am

Ayame was down in the living room watching Doctor Who. Her hearing was starting to get better, but she still needed the captions to understand what was happening. Anytime there was something loud, Aya's ears started ringing. "If I was human I probably would have been dead, instead of getting away with being deaf for a few hours. ... And i'm talking to myself, great."
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:27 am

I walked out of my room with the empty beer bottle. I went to the kitchen and set the bottle in the sink and rinsed out the bottle and dried off my hands. I ruffled my hair and opened the chip cabinet and pulled out sea salt and pepper chips and saw Ayame in the livingroom. I shook my head alittle and opened the bag.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 am

Christina: I gasped, "Oh Blade, I love it!" I said, then pulled him into another kiss. "I can't believe this! This is... Amazing!" I said then jumped onto the bed.

Chloe: "No thanks, I'm just gonna eat chocolate." I shrugged and started to open it, if I wanted to eat something, then I would make something for myself, I was perfectly capable of. You know, I didn't even care if I made myself sick, but I wanted the sweet tasting snack.

Marco: I laughed, "Well, I don't know what classes as mortal." I said, "But we can do whatever you like." I told her happily.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 am

Sorry, being distracted by Friends

Sam: Leaning up on his elbow, he looked at her with false confusion. "Oh, I thought you knew? Of course, being the much more attractive, confident brother, my names Daniel. Our mother tried out that 'end of the name rhyming thing. Samuel, Daniel. You get it." Unable to keep a straight face, he started laughing and covered his face with his other hand. "Sorry, I just can't."

Dilynn: "Oh! I'll get you water then, sorry." She walked over to the sink in the room and grabbed a cup from the dispenser. Filling it with water, she walked back and set it down. "Let's lift this bed up though, I don't want to let you drown after you wake up from a coma." Looking around for the remote, she spotted it on the other side of his bed and frowned before leaning over him grabbing it. "Sorry, excuse me." Once she had it in her hand she hit the up button until the bed was in a better sitting position and handed him the water. "Be careful, okay."

Corey: With a sigh he started walking downstairs towards where she had gone. His hand ruffled his hair just as he exited the house and walked out to where the hot tub was. "How about I just forget about bringing up everything I've read and such? Seems like you won't listen anyway, plus being half vampire I'm sure the baby will heal or something if any harm comes to it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 am

Blade laughed and put the suitcases onto the couch that was on the other end of the room. It was like a fancy apartment. but without so many walls, "I'm glad you like it." he walked over and crawled above her "There are many perks to being wealthy," he said and pressed a kiss to her lips and pulled away "And this is one of thoes perks."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 am

Hayden: "Ok, I'll be right back." After pressing a quick kiss to her head, I made my way to the kitchen to get her a drink. I was searching for a glass when Toby rushed in. "Haydie, you're back! I though I heard you." "Hey little man." I ruffled his hair briefly before going over to the sink. He started telling me about what he'd been doing whilst I'd been gone, and I felt a little guilty when I had to interrupt him. "I'll be back in a bit ok, you can tell me then." When I noticed his face fall I immediately set yuffie's drink down and scooped him up, not wanting him to think that I was just brushing him off because I didn't care. "Yuffie's not feeling very well, so I need to make sure she's ok. But we can talk after, promise." That seemed to appease him and he nodded. "Is she going to be alright?" "Yeah she'll be fine." I set him back down again, and nudged him towards the door. "Why don't you go tell Chekov we're back and stuff." "Okay!" He quickly ran off and I took the glass of water to yuffie. Once I handed it to her, I sat down beside her. "How're you feeling now?"
(I don't think any of that made sense, sorry)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 am

"Well we can do the beach idea." I say with a small laugh and looked at him. "Or we can go into town Untill it gets dark out so its less time by the cold water since humans get cold easier." I bit my lower lip and smiled and giggled alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 am

I cried... I cried m;'y eyes out reading that letter... He's still here, please tell me he's still here... I have to do something. Ryan has to do something, Now!! :'(
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 am

"Dont worry Corey. I'm don't sitting in the water. I'm only putting my feet in the water. It's easier to watch the tv then" I say and point to the tv under the protection of half the roof. "See I listen." I say and smirked alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:41 am

Ayame caught the scent of salted chips and turned her head to the kitchen. When she saw it was Eric, she turned her gaze back onto the tv. If Eric wanted to talk to her, he just had to walk over. There was no sense in forcing him to converse.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 am

I figured something was wrong with he and I shook my head. I walked over and said something and there wasn't a response from her. I squinted my eyes and pulled out my phone and texted her. 'Let me guess. Your deaf now arnt you....'
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 am

Cassidy: I was about to protest when I realised that this was probably the best option I had. I wanted to find red and I also wanted stay with Max, so if he came as well I could still keep an eye on him, although it probably wasn't good for him to be moving around too much. But to be honest I was to worried to really argue with him, so I just had to accept that he was coming. Grabbing the hand that he'd put on my back, I shifted it so it was draped over my shoulder, allowing me to support some of his weight. "Let's go." I tried to sound confident and upbeat, but I was too scared about red to really pull it off. Together we began making our way through the rubble, with me steering us in the general direction that red had gone whilst also trying to watch where I stepped because stepping on a rock reminded me that I was currently shoeless. But at least focusing on that stopped me from imagining the condition that we would find her in.
(What red mark on her back?)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 am

Christina: "Mhmm." I said with a smile and leant up and kissed him, letting my eyes close happily as I just let myself enjoy the taste of his lips, he felt good and he was abrilliant kisser. Maybe we should wait until after dinner until we had... Fun.

Marco: "We can go down to the beach if you like." I said with a smile, I didn't mind what we dad.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:56 am

Corey: "I guess you do, which is surprising. You hardly ever listen to anything I tell you to do without some defiance." Reaching up, he cupped her face in his hands and stood up on his tippy toes to kiss her gently. "Just try and stay safe, alright? I'm gonna go and make some lunch..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 am

Ayame was watching her tv show when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took it out and looked at the text, seeing it was from Eric. Then she caught the scent that was behind her and turned around. She shook her head." I can hear a little bit, but it's better then before. It's probably temporary. " it was weird, talking without really hearing yourself.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 am

Don't worry, Joe's somewhere in town, probably in an alley thinking things over.

I giggled so much that it started hurting. "Ok ok, lets stop with the joke, it's too funny." once my giggle fit was over, I decided to be nice and say, "Well, even though Daniel is more confident, I think I prefer Samuel, he has a sweet side which is just to die for."

I didn't mind Dilynn leaning over me at all, so I didn'r onow why she apologised. Once I was sat upright, I took my glass of water with a, "Thanks." and took a sip. My throat felt so much better when it wasn't dry anymore. I set the glass of water down in my lap and then held Dilynn's hand, rubbing circles on the back of it with my thumb. "So how long was I out for?" I asked, biting my lip because I wasn't really sure I wanted to know if it was a long time.

"A bit better." I answered, taking the water and drinking a little. "Not so nauseous, but I'm tempted to take a nap to see if it'll help." I doubted it though, because I had loads of days of illness yet to come.

Brb, sneaking on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 am

I'll reply later tonight. Look for a post, because you'll be sleeping by then lol. But I can't stay on.. sooo... lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 am

Ok ok Smile Making me wait for drama, how dare ye! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 am

Suzie Sylvester; She nodded and pressed one last kiss to his lips before rolling off of him. "Yeah. I can give Linette an earlier nap today and put her to bed a bit earlier thank usual so we can have some more time together." Smiling, she climbed out of his little cave-like bed, and she stood in the middle of his room, waiting for him to get out too.

Giselle Caldwell; She frowned slightly and pressed a kiss to Jeremy's neck, since it was the closest thing to her lips. "It's gonna be okay, Jeremy. It'll all be okay." She spoke in a soft voice, trying to calm his nerves, though she was worried too. She would have to hide out in heaven until Jeremy said that she could come back. This was really one big mess, though she couldn't show that. She had to be strong for him, since he seemed very depressed about all of this.

sorry if that didn't make sense. i kept on taking breaks in between sentences.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next