House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 am

Ayame let out an 'ow' when she was dropped on the ground, then stood up, carefully, staring at Eric. "What was that for?!" She wouldn't be able to hear him, but maybe if she watches his lips close enough she could understand him. Her eyes drifted down to his chest then back at his lips.'get a grip Aya!'
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 am

Dilynn: Even if she didn't want to, and she really didn't, she couldn't help but to smile as he mentioned their agreement. "I didn't want the fries to get cold waiting for you to wake up cowboy. Think you go enough beauty sleep yet?" At least he remembered things, lucky for her. He also didn't seem angry with her, which boosted her confidence in that everything will get better from here. Hopefully he wouldn't ever end up in the hospital again for her carelessness. She wouldn't even mind staying out of the hospital for the rest of her life if it meant that they would be okay in their relationship.

Sam: "It's fine with me, I think I enjoyed it just as much as you did and I wouldn't mind trying that out again sometime." Folding his other arm behind his head, he stared up at the blank ceiling and thought about the days events. "Once you let your hair down your quite spontaneous Reynette." With another smirk, he waited for the reaction he knew was coming. Hopefully she got the play off of her joke.

Last edited by linz007 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 am

Blade couldnt wipe the smile off his face "its a fancy hotel. I checked it out. Its amazing. You can go to the spa there and get treated like a princess." he then approached the car and had put the bags in the back. Then closed the trunk up and opened the door for Christina. He took her hand and helpped her in before he got inside as well. "I'm sure you'll love it." he buckled up and drove from the small airport and into the city, remebering where the hotel was.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:I looked at him with a grin and set the mic down and looked at him. "Alright let's see shall we then." I say and took the guitar from him and started to play the beat so I got use to it then Looked at him. "You ready"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 am

Corey: "You really shouldn't, it's not harmful to you but the baby could have problems. Overheating and such I think is what it said." He got up off the bed and walked to where she stood in the closet and reached past her, taking out the swim suit he remembered her putting in there. "I can't stop you, but I don't want you harming the baby Soph. It's not very responsible.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 am

Charlie McLeary; He heard Chloe's voice and he paused his sandwich making to turn, "Hey, Chloe." He grabbed some of the stuff he was done with, and he put it away in the correct spots in the fridge after she was out of it. Since he was already so close to her, he used one arm to pull her into a hug, and he smiled a bit. "How're you?" He asked when he let go of her.

hey midget Smile need a max repost?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

"You act like I'm going to stay in there for the whole day. Plus the ate is always to hot more me so I turn the temp down." I say and took the suit from him and walked into the bathroom and changed out of my clothes and slipped into the suit. It didn't go I've my stomach so there wouldn't be to much pressure on it. I then grabbed a towel and walked downstairs and outside. I then turned on the water an all that and turned it down to around 80.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:28 am

Yeah, thanks
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

ado-rae-ble wrote:Max Anderson; He nodded slowly and dropped his arm from her shoulders to around her waist, bringing her closer to himself. "Good, because at least one of us has to be well." He looked down at his wrist and frowned slightly, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the tree again. "I guess I should go get this check out... I think... I think it's broken." The feeling in his limbs was beginning to come back, and his head was beginning to hurt less, which meant that his wrist was beginning to hurt more and more. It wasn't completely unbearable, but he feared that it would get worse as time progressed. He picked his head back up and looked down at Cassidy, "What happened to Red? She was with you... right?"

here you goo. Smile
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

Shadowhunter wrote: Ayame let out an 'ow' when she was dropped on the ground, then stood up, carefully, staring at Eric. "What was that for?!" She wouldn't be able to hear him, but maybe if she watches his lips close enough she could understand him. Her eyes drifted down to his chest then back at his lips.'get a grip Aya!'
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

Hi midget! Wanna rp with me too?

"Good morning, little miss using-me-as-a-seat." I replied with a smile. "Y'know, I can't kiss you if you're all the way up there, maybe you should lie down or something. I'll even let you lie on top of me if it'll make you happy." I didn't mind this position though, really. It was quite cute in a way.
((Fail, sorry! DX))

"We lost." For a moment it seemed like I wasn't going to say much else, but then words just started spilling out of my mouth. "W-We tried, we really did, and we almost had Trigger since he was so out numbered, but... But no one knew he had put a bomb in the blood bank or something! How did he even do that? We showed up both him!" My voice was getting louder, but Abby was trying to sleep, so I took a deep breath and reduced my voice to a whisper. "There was a human guy who stupidly joined the fight. He was brave but stupid and now I don't know if he's even alive. Probably not 'cause he was so close to the blood bank. I bet he's not the only one who died, I bet there's loads of people who died because of him." I ran my hands through ny hair and clenched at the strands in frustration. "We killed Trigger, but the mansion has no blood supply whatsoever. You're gonna have to move the kids up to Heaven, they'll have some form of blood supply. A-And maybe Heaven could give the mansion a little supply to keep us going until we find another blood bank willing to help us, I don't know. I don't know what to do."

"Yup, deffinately. I'm done sleeping." I tried swallowing but there was nothing to swallow since my mouth was so dry. I grimaced at that, then asked Dilynn, "Can I have that shake and fries now please? Or at least a glass of water? My throat's real dry."

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes playfully as Sam continued my little joke. "Why thank you. You can blame Kirsty for the spotaneous side that my sister Reyna currently lacks." Lifting my head, I looked at Sam and added, "Now, you know my name, but what's your's, Sam's more confident, to the point where he's brave enough to make me moan, twin brother?" A hand reached up to play with Sam's hair gently as I waited for an answer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 am

Marco: I nodded, and waited for the cue to start singing, and when I heard it, I started singing her lyrics, and I don't think I sounded too bad.

Christina: a fancy hotel?! Oh. My. Gosh! I started to ghiggle in excitement, however in all honesty, I was much more looking forward to tonight. Roci had taken me shopping. Not just ordinary shopping though, she said that she wanted ne to look my best on the honeymoon! So... Yeah. I calmed myselfc down on the ride.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 am

Lol XD Christina bought sexy underwear to wear before fading with Blade! XD It has to be done! But I went shopping by myself for that stuff D: Ha ha! It'll be my turn next, I hope. Depends, although if we go by those currently engaged... *Looks to Reyna.* O.O *Blushes bright red.* F-Forget it! I'm not- I'm not wearing that kind of stuff! In which case it'll be Dayna who's going sexy underwear shopping next! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:41 am

"What do you think!" I kinda yelled at her and rolled my eyes and walked inside and slammed the door. She needed to learn that healing people was only needed. Like a major cut or someone who has a cut vein or something.

i smiled and looked at him then down at the guitar. I finished up the song and laughed clapping my hands after I finished the song and he finished singing. "Not bad. Our a good singer. For a guy I mean." I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 am

Despite not actually hearing what Eric said, nor actually hearing the door slamming, Ayame had flinched. Why couldn't he see that she was just trying to help?! Eric was strong enough to take care of himself, and she knew that. Ayame just didn't want to believe it. She wanted to look important, in his eyes.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:51 am

I walked to the kitchen grabbed a beer and walked up I to my room. I was getting annoyed with this. Yes I know she wanted to help but killing herself doesn't help. It makes her look stupid trying to heal a small cut even through it would heal itself.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 am

Blade kept his eyes on the road "I'm glad you're happy." he took her hand with his free one. "Thats what I always want you to be, Happy." he took a quick glance at her before shooting his eyes back to the road. The hotel wasnt hard to miss. it was bright and fancy looking. He parked in the front and took his keys out. He then got out of the car and tossed the keys to the shofer and spoke to him in..(They speak french right? XD) and the guy nodded and blade took out the bags and closed the trunk, he then walked with Christina inside "I got another surprise for you when we get in our room"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:53 am

Cassidy: "Uh, no. I made her leave before it all started, I didn't want her to get hurt." Hopefully I'd be able to find her when I came back later, after we'd gone and sorted Max's wrist out, I knew which way she went so it shouldn't be that hard to find her. She ran away from Trigger like I told her to... Round the back of the blood bank. Pulling away from Max I scrambled to my feet, tears beginning to blur my vision again as I stared at the destroyed building. "No, she would have gotten far enough away, right? She can't have gotten... Oh god, I made her go that way, I thought..." I glanced over my shoulder at Max before turning away again, trying to decide what to do. Did I stay and help him, or go and find red?

Yeah, can I have a repost?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 am

"Yeah, a job." I joked, sticking my tongue out at Hayden a little. The joke was short lived though as things took a turn for the worst. I lunged into the bathroom just in time to throw up in the toilet. "Ugh. Instead of a job, some water would be nice." I told Hayden, throwing up again before leaning against the wall.
((And, just as a heads up, Yuffie's friend Yuri is teaching Toby some school stuff in the living room.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 am

Is Chekov still there as well?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 am

Yeah she's somewhere. Want her to be in a particular place because I don't know where to put her XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 am

Chloe: "Tired." I answered with a shrug, I was being honest, because honesty was the best thing to do, "How about you?" I asked him in return, he seemed better than me, which was good, because lat time I saw him he seemed a bit bad.

Marco: "Thanks," I said with a smile, "- guess I wasn't that bad." I said with another smile, "Althoughg I think I'll stick to guitar." I said with a smile.

Christina: I grinned, "Really?! How can you have even more surprises?!" I asked as I got out then headed up to the room with him, he led me there as well, because I didn't know where it was. Then I walked in.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 am

No, it's alright. I was just wondering if she was still there or not.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 am

Ayame stood up slowly and dusted her self off.She needed a shower, maybe she could think then. She hurried to her room, turning the water on a bit hot, then set her clothes out. She undressed then jumped in the shower, trying to mull things over. What would a girl do to try and get a guy to... notice her?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 am

Fair enough. In which case she's... Tidying Toby's room. In my mind she's a bit of a neat freak XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next