House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 am

Sure Britt Smile

A rule of relationships huh? I suppose since he's seen the alcohol influenced you that it's only fair for you too see him like that. *shrugs* I think that it I try hard enough I could get him to drink with Rex and myself. That'd give you an opportunity, sometime.

Corey: "You always win, so of course." He wrapped his arms around her and his lips rose into a smile. "Jerky helps everything, like you said. I'm starting to believe you. Or Kaye. It's just your cure for everything?" Kissing her quickly, he withdrew his arms and stood. "I think I'm gonna go for a walk, wanna tag along or stay here?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 am

Oh... Thanks Smile I think... *Shrugs* I might join her in some of her classes then. *Smiles, rejoins scampi and the others in the main room*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 am

Okay, I'm probably gonna abe brain dead... But anyone wanna rp? I might just go to bed though, I'm not sure DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 am

Britt-21 wrote:Alice shrugged "it might but its better then nothing, and if I have a half vampire baby I would need to feed it blood anyway." it was true, when a half vampire is created, they could suck the life out of the mother and wind up killing her. "No you didnt wear me out." she giggled and watched him shift "Yeah, it ment so much more." she followed his hand and smiled "Im pretty sure we have succeeded." she took her hand and placed it over his hand "you'll see signs in no time."

wow google chrome accually works fast on my dads slow laptop XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 am

"Yup cause jerky is awesome." I smirked and held my arms up to him. "Help me up and I'll come along. Gotta make sure you don't go mental by some animals or wow thing with blood in its body." I smirked alittle and looked up at him.

I could RP Damon
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 am

Sure sure, you start please :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 am

I walked out of the woods pulling Denver as I came along. He had a bandage on his shoulder and I had my wrist wrapped up from a hunting gun problem from another guy in the woods. I sighed alittle and put Denver in th stalls and headed inside to go clean my wound.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 am

I'm gonna have to reply tomorrow before guests come round, sorry vampire DX I wanna rp but I can hardly stay awake. Goodnight!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 am

Alright night
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:46 pm

I can't stand chick flicks. -_- why is my dad watching this. ugh.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm

"Yup. More fricking work." I grumbled, even though it was only, like, two pages long. The paperwork was about me planning to help out in the attack against the rebels by protecting Wutai's streets - I prefered the frontline, but then the rebels would be able to kill me easier - but I didn't bother to hide it, I just didn't care whether or not Hayden found out now, as long as he didn't try to stop me. "What's worse is that I have back ache, I'm tried, and... Yup, I think I'm getting a headache too." Setting the pen down, I hid my head in my hands, mumbling, "And we were supposed to fade tonight too, and I was looking forward to that." But I couldn't let work and pain and stuff take that away from us, I reeeaaally needed this night of fading! Running my hands through my hair frustratedly, I picked up the pen and continued writing out the form thing that the paperwork was made out of. "Work, then pain killers, then fading. I promise. Just... Just give me a sec."

"Barely." I whispered as I closed my eyes. It was always Lucy who had been the glue of the family, and ever since she left we had been hanging on to a thread of hope, no, Hope herself, she was the only one holding us together right now, and she didn't even realise it. Heaving a sigh, I lowered my head so that I could kiss Ryan a couple times on the lips. "Lets go home before we turn into living snowmen, my dear."

I wasn't sure whether or not that was true, since I'd never really had a friend before Kodi, so I tried another approach. "If friends arent supposed to hurt other friends, then don't leave me." I told Kodi, trying to control myself again because tears were forming once more. "I mean, sure, Dylan leaving because of my stupid mistakes hurts, but what would hurt even more is my only friend walking out on me because he believes he's to blame for my stupid mistakes. In fact, forget the mistakes, my only friend walking out on me in general will hurt much more." I was starting to cry again, silently this time, becaise just the thought of Kodi leaving me too was too much to bear. How many people were going to walk out on me in my lifetime? I've already had two do that, I didn't want there to be a third.

"I love you too, Suzie. And you're welcome." I was going to get a job anyway, since I was running low on money for clothes and stuff, the only real difference was that now I was trying to get money for mostly Linette, not me. It was gonna be tough, but I guess that's what families do... Well, we weren't really a family, but we were close enough.

I chuckled slightly and then kissed Sierra back. It was a kinda long kiss so when I pulled away, I was a little about of breath. Once my breath came back to me, I replied with, "You may technically always be older than me, but I'll always look older than you." I kissed Sierra again and smiled underneath it before adding, "If the guys at the WRO knew that I was dating an older woman, though, they'd be jealous." I laughed.

I couldn't help it! I just couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" I giggled, setting Kit down and crawling to the edge of the bed. "I can't believe you're cheating on me! With a fox!" I was still laughing like crazy when I got off of the bed and kneeled next to Kyle. Luckily though, the laughing eventually died down and I gave Kyle a quick kiss. "Seriously though, are you ok?"

Holy f***! No one had ever tried to control me before. i tried to gain control by flipping the position, but I couldn't! What the hell?! Who could be stronger than a demon?! "Damn it!" I growled, tugging on Darren's lower lip in an attempt to regain cotrol, my voice muffled. "How are you so f***ing strong?!"

Oh gosh! This felt sooo good! I returned the passionate kiss, gripping Sammi's hips. Pulling away, I spoke into my girlfriend's ear. "You're right, you're a very bad kitty." My voice was almost a growl. I then kissed Sammi again, just because I could and because she was a really hot girlfriend.

For a moment I just continued to kiss Giselle before I realised something: Giselle was on top. Didn't they say the one on top was the one in control? No fair, I wanted to be in control! Besides, in this position it would be very easy for Giselle to drive me crazy by kissing or biting or, well, generally doing anything to my chest, and I didn't want that. Deciding to change the position to my advantage, I flipped us both over so that I was now on top, raising Giselle's shirt slightly to reveal her stomach before I started pressing kisses to it.

Cody and TJ were at school, which meant quality alone time for me and Tyler. As soon as the boys were gone, I allowed myself a couple hours of extra sleep, then woke up and played with Tyler's hair a little. When his eyes opened, I smiled softly at my amazing fiance. "Good morning, sleepy." I greeted him before sitting up in bed, running my fingers through my hair to make it more presentable. "You know yesterday when your mum said that we could try to repopulate the Earth if we wanted to, did she mean that? 'Cause if she is, just how many grandkids is she expecting?!" I laughed.

It was lunchtime and instead of going to his secret hideout, away from the bullies, Cody snuck into the music room. He walked over to the piano and sat on the bench, lifting the lid to reveal the black and white keys. Cody didn't know how to play yet, but he had seen his mummy play the piano. And guitar. He remembered a song mummy had played once, Beauty And The Beast and tried pressing the keys. Once he had managed to remember the rough tune, he started to try playing it properly, struggling a lot but that didn't matter to him. After a while, he gained enough courage to sing to himself.

Kara-Jayne was at school so me and Dayna were home alone. Not that we got up to anything, because I had decided to use the time to go swimming in the indoor pool and do my daily amout of exercise. As I swam laps in the pool, my mind wondered to my amazing fiancee, wondering how she was spending her alone time and kinda secretly hoping she'd join me in the pool soon.

Abby had really upset Zack this morning. He hadn't spoken to her all day and had ignored her completely. At one point in 3rd period she had yelled, 'Fine! I don't need you!' across the class at him but by lunchtime, when she had to sit by herself and eat, Abigail realised that she really did need her brother. She had no friends - no one would go near her due to her anger issues - and Zack was the only one to ever sit next to her, but today he was sitting with the other boys, even swapping lunch with some of them. Almost on the verge of tears because of her loneliness, Abby crossed the room with her packed lunch, sat down next to Zack and hugged him tightly. "Zacky, I'm really really sorry. Can we be friends again? Pleeeaaase?"

It was about half an hour before I decided on a plan. Chocolate. Every girl likes chocolate, even those crazy enough to think they're werewolves. Even though Dilynn was crazy, I still wanted to be her friend, because she was cute and kind and pretty, no matter how messed up her hair was. Maybe I'd believe it when I saw it, and if she was just makig this all up... I don't know, but whatever happened I'd still be her friend. Anyway, chocolate. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing the biggest chocolate bar I could find. A list at the bottom of the stairs told me which room Dilynn was in, so I headed straight up and knocked on the door. "Dilynn, it's Brody. Can I come in please?" I asked, hoping that she wasn't mad or anything.

I grinned at Sam's words and then shook my head. "No, she wont give up just yet, I don't think." I replied leaning my head back against Sam's shoulder. My eyes closed for a split second before I heard the whistling of something flying through the air. Opening my eyes, I quickly saw a huge snowball heading our way. It would miss if we just- "Duck!" I pushed Sam onto his back and lay my head against his chest temporarily, lifting it when I heard the snowball crash to the ground. 'Reyna! Don't do that kind of stuff here! In fact, don't do it anywhere, you're too young!' I blushed at my brothers words before rolling off of Sam. "Excuse me a second, I have to deal with a pest." Shifting into my wolf form, I charged towards Darren and tackled him, beginning a play fight. Addison's attempts at calming me, Darren and Kirsty all down were failing miserably.
((Should Reyna temporary lose the engagement ring or should Sam see it, realise she had taken it off and assume that she's ashamed to tell her friends that she's engaged to him. It's your choice, I just thought that with the ring not being in Reyna's pocket anymore it could cause some form of drama.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:21 pm

making an all charrie post for the first time in ages. yaaay.

hi wolfie. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Mulan 2 X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Is it on TV? X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Yah, Disney Cinemagic Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Awww don't have that DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Awww! D: Me thinks me gonna stop watchig it anyways. It's too cold downstairs DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 pm

mandie anderson; She grinned and took another large sip of her tea, attempting to drink a good amount of it before it became lukewarm. "I'm looking forward to it too. There may not be shiny pages that make that plastic-y noise when you grip them between your fingers, or colorful pictures, but a good John Green book, and you as my audience make up for that, any day." She sat next to him for a while, debating on whether or not to kiss him, and decided against it. The last thing she wanted was for him to get sick because she kissed him, and she seemed to only be getting better. She settled for leaning her head against his chest, her ear so close that she could hear his heartbeat.

zack wilson; He looked, wide-eyed, across the table at all of his friends as his sister sat down next to him and hugged the living daylights out of him. 'Zack, who's that?' one of the boys asked. "M-My sister." He managed to spit out, since Abby was close to squeezing him to death. After managing to pry her away from killing him, Zack pointed down, signaling for them to go under the lunch table to get a bit of privacy. Once they were both under, Zack looked towards his sister, "It depends. Are you gonna be mean like that again? Because sisters and brothers are 'upposed to love each other... And I love you so I just don't get why you don't love me!" He said in a hushed tone, holding a bag of carrots in his hand.

trent anderson; Once again, he had snuck Rose into his room to have a sleepover. His mom probably wouldn't mind anyways, but he just felt like he had to make her feel safe. Plus, Mandie and Nadie always told him how important it was to be a gentleman and help out a woman whenever he could. However, Mandie probably was just expecting that he would put that advice to use a little later in his life... Oh well. For now, Trent was laying in his bed with Rose, tucked under his blue striped covers, reading books to her in a whisper, with a flashlight, for he thought it was a good idea to turn off the lights so his mom wouldn't suspect anything. He was beginning to get drowsy, though, and once he realized that Rose had fallen asleep, he allowed his own eyes to shut. After turning off the flashlight and saving his page, of course.

suzie sylvester; She sighed and sat up slowly and gently, so she didn't wake her sleeping daughter. "I'm going to go put Linette down in her crib and come back down. I'm really hungry. I could make us something. Kind of like a 'Last Night of Freedom' thing. For the night before you start work." She smiled a little and pressed a kiss to Logan's cheek, "I'll be right back. You just think about what you want." After gently getting up from the couch, Suzie walked up the stairs and down to her room. She set down Linette in her crib, pressing a kiss to her forehead before, and turned on the baby monitor. She grabbed the other end, and quietly opened her closet to change her clothes into something more comfortable.

charlie mcleary; It was another sleepless night for Charlie, as were most nights, though tonight was different. He was sitting on the edge of the pool with a newfound hobby, the good ol' beer bottle. He had already downed three of them, and was now on his fourth, and he was still going steady. What started this? Well, his sister sent him a pretty chilling email telling the tragic tale of the death of his good old mum. Died in a private plane crash, on the way to Japan with some co-workers. No one survived the crash, and no cause as to why it just seemed to fall out of the sky. All that's known is that it basically triggered a series of panic attacks, cry sessions, and it all lead to poor Charlie turning to alcohol to solve his problems. tragic, huh.

bailey bang; she nodded slowly and smirked, "That answer just granted you access into the crazy-ass life of myself. Congratulations, my dear Drake. You are now acknowledged by me as an acquaintance of me, Bailey Bang. Take this as an honor, because most people are either scared away by my "intimidating" looks," she roller her eyes at that moment and continued with her explanation, "or weirded out by my sophisticated and complex way of going about things. Not that I'm actually complex and sophisticated. most people are just too lazy to completely comprehend my personality." She shrugged and leaned sideways into the couch, laying down her head on a pillow and rolling on other back so she could stare up at the ceiling. "So, Drake. What kind of crazy immortal are you, anyways? This is the 'immortal' mansion, right? Unless the title completely lied to me..."

max anderson; He nodded slowly and hopped up from the bench, walking over to the door to open it for her, "After you, miss Rolodex." He said, politely gesturing towards the door with his hand, a cheesy grin across his lips. After her and Red had walked inside, he followed, shutting the door behind him and taking off his coat, and shaking it out before hanging it by the door on a coatrack. "I was going to start up the fireplace, but I won't if you're okay." he told Cassidy, returning back to her. "You know, I'm not sure, with that weird werewolf blood and all," he teased, with a hint of a smirk, "I know for vampires we're always pretty cold, but Im assuming that it's different for werewolves.

nadine anderson; "Yeah, that would be a good thing to do. I already have my dress, you should get your tux. Then we can be equal." A smile appeared on her face and she pressed a kiss to his lips, crinkling her nose when she pulled away. "You know, i really love you. You're like... the best guy ever. Besides my dad, of course... Sorry, Brady-boo. No one can compare to him." She set the shoe back down on the bag and got an idea. She pulled out the veil and began to fix it. "And this is the veil, but the only reason I'm showing this to you is because, hopefully, it will look nothing like this when I'm done with it. It needs to match the awesomeness of my dress. And it's not ther yet. But it has a lot of potential." She said with a smile.

giselle caldwell; The kisses to her stomach made Giselle's smirk grow, and she bit the tip of her tongue to keep from moaning. She knew that that was what he wanted to hear, but she wouldn't give him that satisfaction just yet. Her hand traveled to the back of Jeremy's head, her fingers intertwining with the loose strands of his hair. "No fair. I wasn't done with you yet." She said slowly, trying to sound as sensual as she could while holding in the moans trying so desperately to escape from her lips.

YES. IM DONE. IM FINALLY DONE! AMEN.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Heh heh, can I roleplay with Charlie? I was gonna RP with vampire! Tough, I wanna RP with Charlie! Can I Rae?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

fair enough. go ahead. ^_^ he seems pretty depressed. you should be able to cheer him up! XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Exactly! Razz 1 min I'll write up a post then -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Chloe: I was wandering around the mansion, stiill getting my bearings because I had a feeling that I was going to stay here a while, but perhaps I could make a living here, I mean, I had good GCSE grades and stuff, and I could always pursue my musical career in the USA, I looked out of the eindow then saw Charlie, I frowned at the bottles, then walked outside, the breeze shocking me slightly, then sat down next to him. "What's wrong?" I asked him, yeah, it might be abit straight forward, but if I knew what was wrong then I could help him, right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 pm

charlie mcleary; Chloe's sudden appearance shocked him only slightly, and he rubbed his forehead, his eyes slipping shut only for a second as he tried to compose himself enough to form coherent sentences. "A close family member died... Plane crash... I haven't slept in days. Since I found out about it, actually. Thought this night help," he said, raising the bottle, that was still half full, slightly, "Though, it hasn't dont a whole lot of anything. Well, besides giving me a headache and making me a bit dizzy..." He looked out at the pool. The water was moving slightly with the soft breeze that was flowing through the backyard. It was powerful enough to make the bottles make that soft humming sound, as if someone was blowing on the top of them. He pushed the bottles over, and they fell on their sides with a couple of clinks, and he took another swig from the bottle with beer still in it.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Zack is so cute! X3

"I do love you, you just annoy me sometimes." Abby whispered in a voice only vampires or part-vampires like her and her brother could hear, because if anyone heard her say that she loved something, it would be embarrassing and could be used against her by other people meaner than her. "I'll try not to be mean again, ok? Please please please let me be your friend again!" Looking down at the yucky carrots in Zack's hand, Abby got an idea and pulled out a cookie she had snuck into her lunchbox this morning. "I'll give you a cookie if we can be friends again."

A last night of freedom. Didn't that usually come the night before a wedding? Speaking of which, I still needed to propose to Suzie at some point, and get a ring, but I didn't know when to do it, or if I'd even have the nerves to do it! Maybe when we went to visit my parents... No that was too soon, way too soon! Maybe I should just stop thinking about it for now and focus on what food I wanted. Yeah, that would be a good idea.

Just the way Giselle said that sent shivers down my spine and I paused for a moment in thought. I knew what she'd do, and I knew how badly it affected me, and I didn't want to be the one moaning their head off, I wanted that to be Giselle, but now that she had mentioned that she wasn't finished with me, it made curious and excited. Maybe I should just surrender. Heaving a slight sigh, I kissed Giselle's stomach a final time and pulled her shirt back down again before moving up so that we were both face to face again with me still hovering over my girlfriend. "Fine, do what you want with me, beautiful." I told her with a smirk, using her old nickname again for the first time in about a year.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next