House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 am

"I suppose that is a little scary." I wasn't sure how being the taxi made me more friendly though, especially since it kind of annoyed me. Oh well! I got into the Jeep then and buckled up before adding, "I'm glad you know how to drive a Jeep though, otherwise I'd be a little nervous about riding with you."

Not only did he love me, but he trusted me. I beamed a huge grin, knowing that trust had also been a slight issue for Sam which tied in with the intimacy issues, and then nodded my head in understanding. "Very well then, if you're 'dead serious' about this, then I'm glad to hear it." I kissed Sam again then, at the same amount as passion as when I had pulled away, trying to control my grin before it ruined the kiss. It took a whole lot of patience, but finally we were moving forward with the physical side of the relationship, and it felt amazing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 am

Zack Wilson; "Whatever..." He mumbled, slightly shaken up by his sister hitting the underside of the table and making a huge dent. He grabbed his bag of carrot sticks and continued eating those, and after he finished the last couple, he went back to eating his sandwich, aware that the other kids had most likely seen Abby punch the table, and it probably just gave them something more to gossip about. It made him angry that they talked about Abby in a harsh way, but he couldn't really do anything about it. The principal never really helped, and he would have never dreamed of beating them all up. It was a messy situation...

Giselle Caldwell; She smiled and closed her eyes when he had put the clothes on her face, and she began to re-dress under the covers, leaving her sweatshirt off, since she had already put on her bra and underwear and shorts. "Music smart is cooler than psychology smart though. You're more creative and you don't sit in a boring room all day asking people about their feelings for a living. You get to do what you love, and make a little money while doing it, and I personally think that that's great." She pressed a kiss to his lips and smiled when she pulled away, "Plus, you're much more attractive than any of the psychologists I've ever seen." she said, laughing slightly.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 am

Sorry I left guys, tried to have a nap but I couldn't so I went in the snow X3 Then on the wii X3 But I'm back for a little while X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:18 am

Hey guys

Cassidy: Other than a slight wrinkling of my nose, I completely ignored the blood. Or at least tried to. It's not like I'd never drank blood myself, although that wasn't really drinking it, it was more like eating fresh meat that was drenched in it in a desperate, and I mean like life or death desperate, situation. But that was besides the point, my paws weren't clean just like his fangs weren't, so really I had no right to judge. Besides, if I just let my gaze wonder over it briefly then it kinda did look like tomato juice, although that was disgusting as well. So instead I focuced on his face, smiling a little at the almost proud look he was wearing. "Well, there's not much point, I'll probably be used to it by the time you figure it out." I said, before taking a swig from my can, the fizzyness tickled my throat as I swallowed nd I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling. It always happened with the first couple of mouthfuls, so I should be used to the sensation by now put it still managed to make me want to laugh.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:19 am

lol scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:24 am

Hi midget! Hi Scampi! You two wanna rp?

he wasn't even fighting back! Why not?! Didn't he like pudding cups anymore? Pudding cups were epic! Abby growled at the fact that Zack wasn't even the slightest bit upset at the loss of his pudding cup and the shoved it back towards him. "Eat the stupid pudding cup, Zack. Pudding cups are nice!" Rolling her eyes, Abby went back to eating her lunch, glancing over every now and then to make sure Zack was eating his pudding cup.

Making money from playing the guitar? I wasn't making any money at all! I had given my record deal to my sister, and if it wasn't for Caius giving me the mansion and practically all his money, I'd be broke right now. In fact I was still practically broke since I was too scared to even touch the money. I frowned slightly at the fact that Giselle didn't realise that I wasn't making any money, but then she said I was attractive and a tiny smile graced my lips. "Am I really attractive?" I asked as I grabbed my boxers and pulled them on, unsure of the truth. Ever since Giselle cheated on me, my confidence in my appearance had gone downhill, and Jenna's disappearance just made things worse because not even a blind girl wanted to marry me, but to hear myself being called attractive for the first time in what seemed like forever was just... I don't know, it kinda gave me hope. Pribably false hope, but hope nonetheless.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Iv seen like a few parts of it. But not much. Mostly whatever was in the trailer." I say and looked at him and leaned over grabbing my soda and leaning back taking a sip as the movie started off. By the looks of it the movie was going to be weird but funny at the same thing.

I lead her up the stairs and to my floor. There was a room frees I think near me but I wasn't really sure. But I lead her down the hall anyways and saw about a free room a few doors down. I smirked and opened the door and looked at her. "This is a free room. If you want this could be your room..."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 am

Sure! Who's starting?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 am

I ready have! XD

When we unfaded I was a really sleepy but really smiley Yuffie. My back still hurt a little but it was a dull, barely noticable pain. I pressed a couple kisses to my boyfriend's chest and then I rested my head on his shoulder, my finger delicately tracing my name which was written just above his heart. "Well... I think I'll be able to sleep better now." I laughed and pressed a kiss to Hayden's jaw. "Love you Haydie, and... Thanks. Not just for sleeping with me but for, like, moving to a completely different country for me and stuff." I honestly didn't know anyone else stuoid enough to do that, but I was kinda glad that Hayden was the stupid one who did it, because he was super special to me, I just never said it because I didn't want to sound mushy.

Unless you want to skip to the next day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am

Sure I guess Smile Can you repost whop you wanna rp? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am

Hai midge scampi and vampi!

Vampi wanna rp?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am

How many people can I choose from?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 am

Sure can u repost or something
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 am

scampi, all i said is that shadow is in his room, his room is a mess and hes just a wreck
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 am

Shadowhunter wrote:I looked at Eric and nodded my head in understanding."I hate how people like to choose stereotypes.Get to know someone before you judge them." I sat down on the ground and looked up at the sky. There was going to be a full moon soon. I wonder how Eric would take it.

repost for you vamp
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 am

Hayden: I pulled her tighter against me with the arm that was round her waist, a stupid smile on my face simply because she was smiling again. I didn't like it when yuffie was all stressed out, it set me on edge, so I was really glad to have her smiling again. With a sigh of content I began running my fingers through her hair, gently untangling any knots I came across. "I should be thanking you for letting us. I've certainly used up more then my fair shair of chances."

brb
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 am

Uhm, just one, and okay britt, I'll reply soon
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 am

Have to restart my computer because it has gone weird:/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 am

i looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Dont try to get on my good side right when you were on my kill list for a second." I say and started to head back to the mansion since it was getting darker out and I wanted food. And I didn't want to eat a deer or something like that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 am

Kara-Jayne was at school so me and Dayna were home alone. Not that we got up to anything, because I had decided to use the time to go swimming in the indoor pool and do my daily amout of exercise. As I swam laps in the pool, my mind wondered to my amazing fiancee, wondering how she was spending her alone time and kinda secretly hoping she'd join me in the pool soon.

I couldn't help it! I just couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" I giggled, setting Kit down and crawling to the edge of the bed. "I can't believe you're cheating on me! With a fox!" I was still laughing like crazy when I got off of the bed and kneeled next to Kyle. Luckily though, the laughing eventually died down and I gave Kyle a quick kiss. "Seriously though, are you ok?"

((Pick one to repmy to Scampi, I don't mind which you pick ^_^))

"You've used up two chances." I pointed out to Hayden, wincing as I remebered the times we broke up. "But since you're you, you've got, like, a billion chances left." Because I would be the biggest idiot alive to let go of him completely, Hayden was perfect! Looking up at my boyfriend abd seeing his big old goofy grin, I laughed and then kissed him once I had calmed down. "You're so cute sometimes, you know that?" My eyes remained closed even after the kiss, enjoying the feel of Hayden's fingers running through my hair. And then I yawned abd everything was ruined. "Gah! Dammit! I don't want to go to sleep now!" I complained, burying my head into Hayden's shoulder again and whining like a child.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 am

I sighed and watched Eric leave.I hadn' t meant what I said back at the mansion I just... meant it in a playfull way I guess. If I wanted to end up in Eric' s good side, I was better off letting him calm down first.I stood up wincing a bit. He slammed into me a lot harder then I thought he had. ' I' m going to wake up sore tomarrow.'
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 am

gah! I was gonna get out of bed 30 min ago, but I started watching Dan and Phil and couldn't stop. DX oops.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 am

I'm doing e3xactly the same Rae XD I'm like 'One more video then I'll reply!' XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 am

I walked into the mansion and cracked my back since it was alittle stiff. I went into he kitchen and went into the fridge and looked for wow thing to eat. I shrugged and pulled out some noodles and some Swiss and made some kinda of good noodles
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:11 am

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down