House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm really picky about it, and I want a good character, but I just can't seem to get any ideas. -_- but I have a good picture... Lol.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:56 pm

I usually just try to use the picture to create an idea, especially if it's a good one.

My brother just spilled an entire box of nerds on the living room floor. -_-
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 pm

((Well... You kissed me. I wanna know why. What's going on?))

Once again, I was shocked at the kiss on the cheek, but the shock dissolved quickly and was replaced with a smile as I teleported myself into Ryan's room and set the flowers and monkey down. "I'm glad that my prescence brings you happiness, but I'd still like to give you these gifts. Besides, Hope hasn't played with her monkey since I bought it for her; she quickly lost interest in it." I teleported out of the room again so that I was in front of Ryan and then gestured down the hall towards the stairs. "Perhaps we should spend time together in the living room. The fireplace will keep us nice and warm, warmer than what a hallway would keep us."

"Then hurry up and read the second one, it's good." I smiled and nodded at Kodi when he looked at me as if to ask if he could pick my sister up. "If you want to pick her up, though, be careful. She's part vampire so she has a tendency to bite things, and I'd rather she didn't bite you." Sitting down on the edge of Kodi's bed, I scratched behind Snowball's ear to calm her a little before asking, "So, how're you spending the holidays? Do any family plan to visit you or something?" I might've just said the wrong thing, because most people who come here don't tend to have a family, so I bit my lip and hoped that I hadn't accidentally upset Kodi by mentioning family.

"O...k..." What the heck just happened? Suzie just went into full ranting mode and seemed really angry with me, like, really really angry. I really hated her being pregnant, it always led to her yelling at me whereas if she was normal she probably wouldn't yell at me. Running a hand through my hair, I looked towards her presents which I had put on the bedside table and sighed. She hadn't even noticed them, or maybe she just didn't care or anything. This really sucked.

The media room. I'd have to remember that. I really wanted to talk to Jason right now to get some advice, but I heard that he actually got a real girlfriend so if I walked into his room right now, I'd probably walk in on two naked people. Damn it, why did Giselle have to go and complicate things. I sighed a little then stood up and walked over to the kids, starting to playing with them so that I could take my mind off of what had just happened.

"Sure. If you want to help him out, then go and help him, earn some brownie points." I kissed Sam softly and then scooted off of my fiance so that he could get up. It looked as if Sam and Sam were cooking dinner today. That made me laugh mentally but it also made me happy, because Sam, my Sam, was trying his very best to make dad like him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:40 pm

I hate nerds. DX they're so hard to eat! Like wtf.

Hey Wolfe!
I-I.... I, uh... I don't know. *has lie written all over her face. She really wasn't a great liar.*

Suzie Sylvester;

(Don't want to type a whole post, so basically she just goes downstairs and starts making chocolate chip pancakes. Oh, and hint to Logan. If you start to get all lovey and PDA with her, I'm sure she'll stop acting angry. Lol. Wink )
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh, and for Jeremy:

Nadine Anderson;

She had four presents in her arms, all for Giselle's kids, from Mandie and Trent. Mandie had asked her to bring the gifts to them because she didn't feel up to doing it herself. Nadine knew of Mandie's history with holidays. Easter, christmas, thanksgiving... Especially mothers and Father's Day. She hated them. Max was with her and Trent in their rooms when she went to pick up the gifts. Nadine thought max was a really good brother. He was always there for her... Nadine kicked the door a couple of times, like she was knocking, and then she walked in with a small smile. "I have a couple of presents for Abby and Zack, from Trent and Mandie!" She set down the gifts on a nearby table and then spotted a guy in the room also, and she assumed it was their dad. "Oh, hi. You're probably wondering who I am..." She said with a small laugh. "I'm Nadine," she smiled and extended out her hand for him to shake.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm

((Ok, I'll remember that the next time she yells at me for tiny things -_- You'll remember it now! Go downstairs and be a man! *Sighs.* If I have to.. Ok, that's clearly a lie. Giselle, please, just tell me whats going on. Why did you kiss me? No one kisses anyone for no reason. Unless they're drunk. And hi Rae!))

After a little while of waiting, I got bored, so I decided to go downstairs and watch Suzie cook. When I entered the kitchen, I raised my hands in surrender. "I'm not coming to do things for you or help you or anything, I'm just coming to watch." I told Suzie before she could yell at me for not giving her independence or something like that. She'd probably find something else to yell at me for anyway. Unless I did something that made her happy, and even though I was no good at this kind of stuff, I knew what would make Suzie happy. Resting my hands on Suzie's hips from behind, I kissed along her left shoulder and then kissed her neck. I'd never done this kind of thing before and it felt really weird, but girls liked being kissed on the neck, right? Hopefully Suzie would so that she'd stop yelling at me.
((XD I can imagine this being a really awkward moment, becaise Logan's so frigid he'd only ever really kiss Suzie on the cheek or lips XD))

The moment that more presents were set on the table, Zack and Abby got up and rushed over to them, ripping the wrapping paper to shreds to get to their presents. It gave me a chance to get up and shake the girl's, Nadine's, hand. "I'm Jeremy, the twins' dad, though I guess that's kinda obvious." I chuckled a little. "Make sure to give Mandie and Trent my thanks." I hadn't gotten them gifts though, which I kinda felt bad about now. Mandie was more Giselle's friend, not mine, and since we had broken up I just assumed... I guess I assuned wrong though. Trying to forget my thoughts, I decided to ask, "How come Mandie and Trent couldn't bring presents? Is everything ok with them?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Sam: Standing, he adjusted his shirt since it was slightly crinkled from sleeping and walked towards the kitchen. Once he was in the large kitchen, he looked back with second thoughts but shook them off and looked towards where her father was. In a room alone with a man who practically wanted to hurt him as soon as he walked in the door wasn't exactly ideal for him. He walked to his side and cleared his throat slightly. "Need any help Mr. Reynolds?" Maybe it was too formal? Formal was necessary though under the circumstances.

I swear, I had to clean up hundreds of them from the floor. I'm so happy he fell asleep, probably from a crash after eating so much candy.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Samuel Reynolds looked to his side to see his daughter's boyfriend - no, fiance - standing beside him. He glared at the boy, trying to work out why he was trying to help, but then just nodded, handing the chopping board, along with the carrots and potatoes, to the younger Sam. "Sure, but if you're trying to get on my good side, boy, then it wont work. Reyna's too young to be engaged and my opinion wont ever change." He then moved to tend to the brussel sprouts, followed by the turkey, washing his hands before putting the stuffing inside the turkey.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 pm

you sound so enthusiastic. -_-

Suzie Sylvester;

She flipped the pancake in the pan, and began to feel kisses along her shoulder and neck. She turned her head to see Logan, and couldn't help but giggle slightly at the awkwardness of his kisses. "You know, you're cute when you're trying to cheer me up." Turning her head a bit more to press a kiss to his lips, she used her free hand to grab onto his shirt to pull him a bit closer. "Consider yourself forgiven." She went back to cooking her pancakes, flipping the cooked one onto a plate and pouring more batter in the pan. She would've offered him one, but she was so hungry. She wanted them all for herself.

Nadine Anderson;

She smiled a bit and shrugged, hoping her smile would soften the seriousness of what she was about to explain. "She gets this weird thing where she becomes really depressed during holidays. She said it had something to do with all of her family being dead, and she gets lonely. I can't seem to understand it, since she has Max, and me and Brady, and Henry and most importantly Trent... But oh well. Max decided to stay with her, and I volunteered to bring presents before I went to go hang out with Brady." She shrugged again and smiled. "Oh, and nice to meet you too. And I'll be sure to tell them you guys said thank you."

W-Well, I don't know! Maybe I was drunk! *sighs and looks down at her hands, as she fiddles with her thumbs*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:34 pm

((Suzie... *Heaves a sigh.* Fine, go ahead and yell at me. It was gonna happen sooner or later, anyway. You weren't drunk, Giselle! If you were, I would've been able to smell the alcohol easily!))

"Yay! I'm forgiven!" Even though I hadn't really done anything wrong, but I decided not to mention that otherwise I'd just start another arguement. I hugged Suzie a little and then kissed the top of her head before heading to the fridge, wanting a glass of orange juice and a cheese sandwhich for breakfast. I drunk my glass of orange juice before making my cheese sandwhich and then headed back over to Suzie. "Isn't pancakes a little unhealthy for the baby? I thought pregnant people are meant to eat healthy food all the time like fruit and stuff." I said before taking a bite of my sandwhich.

"Ah, I see." I frowned a little because I kinda understood what Mandie was going through. I had Bex, Jason, Zack, Abby and maybe even Giselle, but I still felt alone because Jenna wasn't here. The absence of just one person made christmas a very lonely day for me... I was about to say to tell Mandie that I understand what she's going through, but then I spotted Abby pushing Zack towards me. 'Can we give Zack to Trent for kissmas, daddy?' She asked. I fought back the urge to laugh and shook my head. "Sorry, little Rikku, but we've got to keep your brother. Why don't you two search for a toy you want to gve him, though." Abby frowned but let go of Zack and went to find a toy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Sam: As he listened to his future father in law, he thought about how serious he sounded and exactly how serious of a situation he was really in. They were engaged, at 16 no less. Sure, it sounded crazy but it was exactly what he wanted and hopefully exactly what she wanted as well. He couldn't imagine not being with her for the rest of his life and that was enough to convince himself that what he was doing was right. "You know, I love Reyna more than you could possibly understand and I would do anything for her. Even if that meant letting her go. However, I'm not going to let her go if she still wants to be with me. I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to marry your daughter and that's that. I would rather have your blessing on the matter but honestly it doesn't really matter in the end." He shrugged and chopped up the potatoes and carrots, leaving them in neat piles on the cutting board. "Like me or not, I'm not going to just take back my proposal just because you said we're too young."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Samuel tried not to get mad at the boy, instead he tried to reason with him calmly. "But reyna is only 16, making such important decisions like marriage at her age is just silly. She should be thinking about a career at her age, who she's going to marry." Reyna's father sighed and shook his head before putting the turkey into the oven. "If she really loves you, then you would've still been together as boyfriend and girlfriend when she reached 18. Couldn't you have waited until then? She's just a child."

((That failed. I think I give up DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Christmas presents:

Abby -
tricycle from Jeremy:
Bex - Record deal from Jeremy
Blade -
sword from Vincent:
Claire - Chocolate from Yuffie, Candy cane from Yuffie, Moogle toy from Cloud.
Cloud and Tifa - Digital photo frame from Denzel, red wine from Vincent, vodka from Yuffie
Cody -
teddy from Bex:
Pokemon movie from Jeremy.
Darkess -
Necklace from Galian:
Darren and Kirsty - Box of biscuits.
Dayna -
Bangle from Bex:
Babysitting services from Jeremy
Car from Matt:
Box of Lindt Lindor from Taylor.
Denzel - Knights of the Round materia from Cloud.
Suzie's future baby -
teddy from Logan:
Hayden -
Necklace from Yuffie:
Hope -
Walker from Joe:
Dress from Kiara:
Jeremy - Paramore Brand New Eyes CD from Bex
Jessie - Piano lessons from Vincent, box of chocolates from Yuffie (also for the other Valentine kids), candy canes from Galian
Joe - Checkered shirt from Kiara
Kiara -
bracelet from Joe:
Kit - Blue collar from Bex
KJ -
Dress from Bex:
mini acoustic guitar from Jeremy:
mini electric guitar from Matt:
horse toy from Xavier:
Kodi - Mockingjay from Kiara
Kyle -
dog tag necklace from Taylor:
Lilly - bottle of wine from Cloud, Box of chocolates from Cloud, romantic dinner for 2 from Vincent
Lucius - Camera and photo album from Vincent candy canes from Galian
Marlene - Chocobo toy from Cloud.
Matt - Bottle of white wine from Bex, silver watch from Xavier box of cookies from Xavier (also for Dayna and KJ)
Nathalie - Karaoke DVD from Taylor, heart made of photos of Nathalie and Xavier from Xavier
Rascal -
dog bed from Matt:
Reyna's dad - Blue stripey tie from Reyna
Sammi - The new Tomb Raider game (when it comes out) from Jason
Bangle from Bex:
Sam -
photo frame from Reyna:
Shasta - dog toy from Logan.
Shyann -
bracelet from Logan:
Sierra -
ring from Logan:
Suzie -
bracelet from Logan:
Taylor - Just Dance 3 from Bex, Super Junior CD from Xavier
Tifa -
necklace from Cloud:
Zidane -
teddy from Yuffie:
TJ - Keyboard from Bex, blue nintendo DSi from Jeremy
Toby -
Kimono from Yuffie:
Tyler - Years supply of Lynx Chocolate from Bex
shirt from Bex:
Xavier - Professional camera from Matt
Yuffie - Basket of assorted Lindt chocolate from Cloud, MP+ materia from Cloud, Neo Bahamut materia from Vincent
Zack -
Tricycle from Jeremy:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:42 am

Sam: Perhaps he had a point, but he wasn't going to admit it. They could have waited until they were older but he hadn't really felt like he could wait. "Reynas the only good thing in my life Mr. Reynolds. I might have rushed things because I'm scared one day she'll be gone when I wake up. Things have always gone that way for me, how should it be any differen when I find somebody who I love and who loves me back? I have the upmost respect for Reyna, and everything we do I treat her accordingly. We had already planned being together and a proposal just set it in stone." He shrugged and leaned back against a counter, crossing his arms over his chest. "I suppose she's young, but she's not a child. Two years and she'll be 18, that's two years to plan out the perfect wedding and two years to love eachother more than now, if it's even possible."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 am

"Two years." Samuel thought about this for a moment as he took the chopped vegetables from the younger Sam and put them in the oven. "If the wedding's in two years, then I suppose that is ok... That gives you two years to work things out, get jobs, make an actual life for yourselves. I just..." He sighed and shook his head a little. "You don't understand what it's like for me to see my little girl grow up so quickly, it's a feeling only a father can understand and Reyna's the closest thing to her mother that I have left. Besides, I've seen Reyna get hurt before when she thought she'd be with someone for the rest of her life, I don't want that to happen again."
((I was struggling to find things to type! What's wrong with me?! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 am

hai linz! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
Once again, I was shocked at the kiss on the cheek, but the shock dissolved quickly and was replaced with a smile as I teleported myself into Ryan's room and set the flowers and monkey down. "I'm glad that my prescence brings you happiness, but I'd still like to give you these gifts. Besides, Hope hasn't played with her monkey since I bought it for her; she quickly lost interest in it." I teleported out of the room again so that I was in front of Ryan and then gestured down the hall towards the stairs. "Perhaps we should spend time together in the living room. The fireplace will keep us nice and warm, warmer than what a hallway would keep us."

"Then hurry up and read the second one, it's good." I smiled and nodded at Kodi when he looked at me as if to ask if he could pick my sister up. "If you want to pick her up, though, be careful. She's part vampire so she has a tendency to bite things, and I'd rather she didn't bite you." Sitting down on the edge of Kodi's bed, I scratched behind Snowball's ear to calm her a little before asking, "So, how're you spending the holidays? Do any family plan to visit you or something?" I might've just said the wrong thing, because most people who come here don't tend to have a family, so I bit my lip and hoped that I hadn't accidentally upset Kodi by mentioning family.

She smirked at him as he teleported himself inside her room, and placed the flowers and monkey inside. Ryan smiled. She nodded her head quickly. "I'd love that.." She said, and looked down at Bentley in her arms. He looked as though she was about to fall asleep. She gently gestured to the crib and smiled. "I'm just going to put him down, and then we can go." She said with a smile. She walked over to the crib, and gently placed Bentley down on his back. She grabbed the monkey, and put it down next to her son. Who quickly grabbed it, and didn't make a sound. She walked back over to Joe, tucking her dark hair behind her ear. She smiled. "Okay, let's go."

Kodi smiled, and quickly picked up Hope. He held her awkwardly at first, and then closer hoping she wouldn't bite him. At the mention on family, Kodi sighed, and looked at his feet. "I don't have any family." He said, holding back the anger in his tone, his voice grew small, and sly.

Sorry Kodi's sucks.. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 am

hai wolfgirl!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 am

Hai Britt Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:11 am

^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 am

I smiled softly and headed downstairs and into the living room with Ryan, I sat close to the firepalce (Unaware of the mistletoe hanging above it) and created a fire in my palms, throwing it onto the logs so that it would burn for quite and while and keep us warm. Gesturing for Ryan to sit down next to me, I thought about things we could discuss, although I wasn't sure what would be a safe topic.
((That failed, sorry! DX))

"Oh. I'm sorry." Yup, I deffinately said the wrong thing, and now I felt really bad about it. A frown spread across my face, but then I smiled a little, hoping my smile was infectious. "Well then, I'll spend today with you. Hope and Snowball will too. We'll keep you company and make sure you have an awesome day." Snowball barked as if in agreement and I laughed a little as Hope started eating Kodi's hair. I quickly clasped my hand over my mouth, trying to muffle the sound so that Kodi wouldn't realise what my sister was doing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 am

Hola Britt and wolfgirl

Sam: "I can't possibly understand exactly how you feel about Reyna growing up and being already engaged, but I gurantee you that I'm not Richard. I'm not going to make the same decisions as him and Reyna won't have to lose me unless it's by her choice. I can't say that your wrong about any of this, because your probably the only one really right about any of it, but I know how I feel about Reyna and my feelings will never change. Your a great father Sam, and I respect you for fighting for your daughters youth the way you are, but your daughter will never have anything to worry about if she's with me. She's first on my priorities, and I promise you that she'll always be your daughter. You'll never lose her Mr. Reynolds." He ran a hand through his messy hair and sighed. "I think I'll go ahead and return to the living room, but if you want totally more about this I'm always willing." He walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room, taking his place on the couch beside his fiancé.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 am

((It's not Richard's fault he died trying to save her life! DX))

When Sam returned to the room, I smiled and snuggled into him. "So, how did Daddy-Sammy bonding go?" I asked with a slight laugh, pressing a kiss to my fiance's cheek.
((*Facepalms.* I'm really failing today. Should we just skip?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 am

Did he see the mistletoe? Should I tell him? No. Don't make it awkward.. She thought, as she sat down next to Joe as he made the fire in his hands. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, let alone what she was supposed to say. She looked at the flickering fire that he created.

It made Kodi happy that Kiara wanted to spend the day with him. He smiled and nodded. "I'd love that." Seeing Kiara hold her hand over her mouth, and then hearing Hope chewing on something, he realized it was his hair, and laughed. "Wow, Thanks, Hope." He joked and laughed.

Sorry, I feel kinda bad today. :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 am

all my buddies *huggles all*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content