House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Blade turned slightly red. He had forgotten. But he nodded "yeah, I know, But that depends if she wants to be queen. I wouldnt want to force her into it. If she doesnt want to im gonna have to pass it down to jessie. We still have Grandpa too. Ill come back though to visit when im not here." he quickly texted his girlfriend 'Sorry for making you wait, Sweetheart. Something came up back at home that really needed help. ill be home ASAP. Love you' and sent it, he put the phone away

Lilly: I sighed "Go help her, she'll see you. Go help her go to the doctor. Your mother is a good person." I cupped his face "Go ahead, Justin. If she does die, she'll be here with us. Of course we have to watch our little sister."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Well Joe and Ryan need to have their little conversation so that Ryan can get to know Joe better. Maybe they can talk by the fireplace... With mistletoe dangling unexpectedly above them >:3 -_- If I kissed Ryan, not only would it scare the poor girl, but there'd be no going back for me either, I'd have to accept my feelings and, should anything go wrong, there's a high risk of me committing suicide... I can't risk that. Oh hush up! Sure you can! Risk everything to be with her, Joseph! Don't call me Joseph -_-...

Anyway, I'll reply tomorrow. Only staying until battery dies so... Yeah....
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Fml. The thing that the phone charger plugs into on the phone has come lose and broke. I'm screwed. Night.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Yipes, poor Scampi :S Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:33 pm

"Fair enough, but if your grandfather ever dies, I'd rather you take over than Jessica - Don't tell her that I said that." Vincent chuckled slightly, then watched as Blade started texting someone, probably his girlfriend. "Go now, you don't want to leave her lonely on christmas day. Just don't forget to take your present with you."

I sighed and shook my head, hugging my knees to my chest. "Me and Cassy have tried talking her into going to the doctor but she's very stubborn. We don't know what else to do besides dragging her into the hospital, although I can't really force someone into doing something, it's not very angellic." I rested my head on my knees then as I went deep in thought. "What do you think I should do, Lilly? Bearing in mind that death is not an option."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:03 am

Mum's being understandable about this, turns out we have a cheap Nokia phone I can use :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 am

Cool! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 am

This song suits the old Joe really well. Maybe he should revert back to his old wa- No! Please no! I don't want to be like that again. But Joseph, what if you had to kill again to save a loved one's life? What if killing that person made you remember how fun it was to watch them die a slow, painful death? >:3 O.O No! I wont go back to that! Yes you will! Muwahahaha!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 am

LMAO!!!!!!!

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:20 am

Blade chuckled "Yeah, she could be very crazy at times, huh?" he nodded at his father "Alright, take good care of mother.Tell mom I told her to have a happy holiday." he smiled and hugged his father once more before pulling away and taking his present and walking out, he had to hurry back to christina. Thats what he did, he spreaded his wings and hurried to the mansion, once he got there he got inside and ran to their room, unlocking their door and opening it "Im sorry." he sighed and walked in, closing the door behind him.

Lilly: I started to think "How about bringing the doctor to her? That sounds like a better idea. Like thoes home doctors back then." I smiled "Do you like my plan?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:28 am

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* That's not punishment, that's just... Well if it wasn't being done by a bunch of nerds, it'd be hot!

"Bring the doctor to her..." I thought about it and then lifted my head to nod it. "Thanks, Lilly. I'll go do that. Merry christmas and get better soon, ok?" I left the hospital then and went down to Earth, phoning Cassy as I did so to tell her to phone the doctor while I kept mom company.

Vincent smiled slightly and, once Justin had left the room, he walked back in and sat down, taking Lilly's hand in his. "Blade told me to tell you to have a happy holiday." He told his wife, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand. "Although with the way things are going so far, I doubt this holiday would be too good. I suppose we'll just have to make up for it on New Years day."

Scampi wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:46 am

Lilly: I nodded and smiled watching him leave and Vincent coming in. "This holiday will still be good, its morning. Still christmas. Once they send me home, We would be able to open presents like every other family does, and we would have a good time. Dont you think?" I smiled more and held his hand
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 am

So you wouldn't wanna punish me like that? Wink Bad Sammi! *drags her out*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:48 am

Maybe...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 am

scampi ur in the mood to rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 am

Maybe? Uhhh, well is there anyone in particular you'd like to rp? ... Well... *Smirks.* If you excuse me, ladies, I think I have a bad girl to teach a lesson to ; ) *Rushes after Sammi.* *Facepalms.* Jason...

"I guess... It just... It hasn't been a good start to the day, what with everything that has happened." Vincent frowned, looking down at his wife's bullet wounds before casting his glance away from her entirely, moving it to the floor of the hospital room they were in.
((Fail DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:56 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Young_10
Young Zeke! Hee hee :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:04 am

Lilly: I reached my hand out and moved his face to look at me again "For christmas, I wanted my family back, and I got them back. No matter how injured I am, Im still happy my family is okay. Thats all that matters to me." I looked at the wound that was covered and I placed my other hand over the covered wound "it'll heal up quickly. Dont have to worry."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:09 am

But still, he had hurt his wife! So badly that she was now scarred for life, quite literally. Vincent would never be able to forget - would never be allowed to forget - how he had decieved his wife and then almost killed her. There were so many emotions locked behind Vincent's eyes, trying to escape, but he wouldn't let them escape because he didn't want to break down in front of Lilly, especially when she was trying so hard to cheer him up. Instead, Vincent just moved the chair closer to the bed, and rested his head againstLilly's shoulder, keeping quiet for the sake of cracking while he spoke.

Rain rain rain. *Sighs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 am

we have flurrys

Lilly: I watched him and kissed his head as it layed on my shoulder. I ran my hands through his hair "you can let out what you need to. Real men cry, fake ones dont." I had a tiny giggle, not enough to hurt my stomach. "cant hide everything forever, Vincent" I kissed his forehead and kept my lips there,glad to have him by my side again. I pulled my lips from his head and looked at his face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:21 am

Flurries?

"I've already cried enough for one day." Vincent replied, trying to keep his voice as normal as possible, trying not to let it become thick with tears, as he referred to the couple of tears that escaped onto Lilly's shoulder just minutes after she had woken up. "Besides, I rather let my emotions out when no one can see." Letting out a shakey sigh, Vincent rose from the chair, crossed to the other side of the hospital bed and lay back down next to Lilly, his head properly on her shoulder.

So epic! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 am

yush XD

Lilly: I felt bad for him. It was against his will, he couldnt help it. I watched as he began to walk to the otherside of the bed. I dont care if he cried for days, as long as he would get it out. As he layed next to me, I held his hand "no one ever has enough of crying. Keeping it bottled up is worse."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:31 am

... What are flurries?

"I'll let it out later, when I go for a walk. I promise." It was an odd thing to promise Lilly, but Vincent hoped that it would please his wife if he promised to let out his emotions later, rather than bottling them up. Tilting his head up, Vincent pressed a light kiss to Lilly's jaw and then looked at her bloodied armour, body and hair. "You know that there are showers for patients here, right? And there are hospital gowns. You don't have to stay in blood-covered armour, in fact, it's probably best if you don't - it would lower the risk of infection if you took it off, then had a shower."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 am

Found a better picture of what Yuffie bought Toby for christmas so... Yeah...

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Male_k10
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:33 am

tiny snowflakes.. XD

(she didnt have the armor on, she had the gown XDDDD)

Lilly: i nodded "I know but I dont want anyone else giving me showers. even though I could harly give myself a shower without hurting the wound or reopening it." I shrugged "They could do my hair but thats it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next