House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
midget
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 am

"These arnt real pig ears. Their just a treat formed Ito a pair of ear looking like things and flavored like bacon and somewhat fatty." I say with a laugh then looked over in the pet area. "Would you hate me if I got myself a dog?" I asked with big puppy dog eyes and a hot smirk. "Please?" I say with a small laugh.

WB alittle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 am

((I have stomach ache which isn't good because it means that until it goes away I cant study for a test tomorrow (I really struggle to do work when ill or in pain :/). I'm just waiting for the pain to die down since I've just taken a pain killer. Anywho, until then, wanna rp?))

"Oh, I see." I breathed a sigh of relief at the fact that I wasn't actually going to be feeding Snowball real pigs ears, then I shook my head at Dylan. "I don't mind if you get a dog too. If you want a dog, get a dog, it's your life." I smiled a little and then gave Dylan a quick kiss on the cheek.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 am

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Well your my life too and I don't wanna do things that make you mad." I say with a smile and grab a basket and out the pig ears in it and a blue color and leash along with a bed and other dog things. I would have to get toys too but I'll have to get the dog first. "Follow me." I say with a smile and headed to the pet area and looked through the aisles. Some where cute but sold already and just holding them for when the owners get things they needed. That was Untill I found the cured male red hunky ever. It was he ring of a litter so he would be small when he was grown. I smiled I picked him up and looked at Kiara. "What do you think?" I asked her as the pup started to pick my face like crazy.

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 HOFF6492CustomImage9031627
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:33 am

"Awww! It's so cute and tiny! And it's fur is a really pretty color!" I commented, holding Snowball out to inspect the pup, but she was too busy squeaking the stupid pig to really pay attention to the little thing. "Eye's eyes are amazing too. I heard it's rare to get dogs with blue eyes so... Yeah. Reaching out, I stroked the puppy's fur and then laughed as he nibbled on my finger. "I think you should buy him, he's really adorable. More adorable than you!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 am

I laughed and set the basket down on the ground along with the pup and sat down and looked up at Kiara. "What kind of breed is Showball anyways?" I asked and looked at the pup and thought of a name. The white mark on his forehead almost looked like a bolt of lightning and smiled. I then found the good name. He shall be Bolt! I smirked and ruffled the Luis head and started to screach behind the pups ear as his tail started to wag fast as ever. I laughed alittle and set the pup in my lap.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"No, it's not too early. He should be fine." Vincent answered, carefully pushing his wife off of his lap and standing up before heading upstairs. 'Host, let me do it, please? I'm his father, I should wake him up.' Vincent contemplated this for a moment and sighed, allowing Galian to take over. 'Only wake him up though, then let me take over again. The Beast beamed a huge dog-like grin with his tongue lolling out of his mouth and walked into Lucius' room. As usual, he clambered into bed with his son and woke his son up by starting a conversation with him as he hugged his son. "Christmas, baby! Christmas time! You happy 'bout christmas like daddy? Daddy got all peoples gifts, even mommy!"
((Vincent walks in, shakes people awake and says 'Wake up', Galian climbs into bed with them and starts talking to them as if they're awake XD)

Lucius was sleeping like a baby. As always. Of course he started to feel the bed shake around and he woke up, his eyes looking tiredly at his daddy "Hai daddy" he said softly and streched "Christmas? I love christmas daddy!!" he giggled and hugged his daddy "I got prezzie for you too!"

Blade smiled and nodded "Yup, dont you worry." he cupped her cheek gently and pulled from her going into the closet and pulling the small box from his pocket and putting it in another box and used magic to seal it. Of course, he wouldnt want his princess peeking at her present before christmas

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 am

"She's an American Eskimo dog." I answered, sitting down on. The ground too and stealing the pig away from my puppy so that she'd stop squeaking it. "Basically she's just a big white puffball."
((Gah! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:51 am

"Ooh! Me get pressents? Yay." Galian chuckled and hugged his son, pressing kisses to his head and he thought about what his present could be. "Bacon?" He asked Lucius, now nuzzling to little boy's smokey grey hair. "Daddy love bacon, so it bacon, hm?" It had to be! What else would anyone get the Galian Beast? Apart from a Hojo chew toy so that he could completely and utterly destroy it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:54 am

Lucius shook his head "I want cookies daddy" he rubbed his eyes "Did auntie lilly make cookies like she always does? her cookies are nommy, even the sugar ones!" he smiled and petted his dads muzzle "Auntie Lilly also makes bacon cookies for you daddy"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:54 am

I feel the same way. But i have to turn in all the Biology homework, and tests and crap.. -.-

Yes please. Repost? :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 am

Hang on a sec, iPod playing up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 am

oh ya, i forgot to tell yous what happened

my cat peed on my binder, my knitting yarn & the half scarf that I was making, AND my moms bills DX I had to clean my binder off, it was gross
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 am

I smiled and looked at the pups. "Well now your pup can have a buddy now." I say with a smirk and looked around alittle. "I think we might need more treats and toys though. They more then likely will fight over the toys when we have them out together." insay with a laugh and looked down at Bolt as he pawed alittle at Snowballs nose and barked playfully.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 am

Poor britt! And omg. The dances are all so amazing!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 am

DX I know! I worked hard on that scarf and he ruined it!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 am

"It's fine, Ryan. I allowed you to wear it, so you have no reason to apologise."I smiled slightly then looked down to find Hope sleeping as well. "Oh, she was awake whild we were walking..." I chuckled slightly before adding, "I suppose that I should put Hope to bed too." Should we say our goodbyes here? Should I follow her to her room and then say goodbye? I wasn't exactly sure what would be the right thing to do... I bit my lip and decided to take Hope out of the pram and fold it down so that I could carry both my daughter and the pram upstairs at the same time. My eyes returned to Ryan, still unsure of what to do, and then I gestured up the stairs. "After you..."

"Bacon cooookies!" Galian grinned, his tail wagging back and forth at the mention of bacon cookies. It real was christmas, he was getting bacon. In cookie form!!! "Daddy got baby something me not saying!" He stuck his tongue out at his son and then chuckled. "Me wonder what mommy got me. Kisses. Lots and lots of nommiful kisses! Nom nom nom." Looking to his son, he turned serious but still smiled at Lucius. "Kisses better than bacon. Kisses better than anything. Remember dat, Lulu. It will help in future and you know what I mean one day."

"Yeah, good idea, fighting would be bad." Snowball was so much bigger than the husky puppy that she'd rup the poor little thing to shreds if hey got into a fight. She didn't seem bothered by it right now, in fact she was sneezing each to the husky batted a paw at her nose which was funny, but if she was to get annoyed by the puppy one day...

Hi Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:20 am

I watched as the pup started to get up and walk around. I then stood up taking the basket and picking up the pup too. I then started to walk to the toy area and set the out down and got the leash and collar on just so he doesn't take off. I smiled as he searched though th toys and pulled out a big rubber bone that was red. I laughed as he chewed in it then nudged it to me then took another toy that was a a chewy rubber candycane that squeaked too. I laughed alittle and picked the two toys up and set them in the basket. "We should go before the pups start taking all the toys."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 am

oh goodness my eyes hurt @_@
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:25 am

"And before Snowball finds any more pig related stuff." I added with a laugh before heading towards the counter. I paid for Snowball's toy and treats, which were then placed in a bag and kept out of the fluffball's reach, then waited patiently for Dylan to pay for his puppy and stuff. It was starting to get a bit late now, which meant we'd have to hurry up so I got home before dad and didn't look suspicious or anything.

((Poor Britt. I hate it when your eyes start to hurt, it's really annoying :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 am

Lucius giggled and laughed as his dad got happy, his own tail was wagging and then stopped when he mentioned about kisses. Lucius tilted his head and laughed "okay daddy." he got up and out "I want cookies" he smiled and walked out and downstairs

XD no no I was using thoes thing with a magnafying glass and the hook-gripper things and the magnafying glass hurts XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 am

Hi wolfie Smile

So far so good, I haven't eaten any glitter yet lmao!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Mtd,375x360,n,s,VHJpcGxlIEdyaXAgVGhpcmQgSGFuZCBXaXRoIE1hZ25pZnllciwgQWx0ZXJuYXRlIFZpZXc%3D,ffffff

I was looking through the glass
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 am

Ah I see Smile

The Galian Beast chuckled and then got up, starting to head downstairs. 'Beast, we had a deal.' Galian whimpered at the sound of the Host's voice in his mind. Yes, they had a deal but... 'But Host... Bacon cookies...' The Host heaved a sigh in Galian's mind. 'Fine, have your cookies, but afterwards allow me to take over again.' 'Yessir!' Grinning once again, Galian rushed downstairs and into the kitchen, bumping into Lilly and knocking her over but thanfully catching her just before her head hit the ground. "Where bacon cookies?" He asked as he stood Lilly upright again, sniffing the air in search of the bacon cookies.

Lol XD Eating glitter's so much fun! Joking joking, I wouldn't know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 am

Lilly: I hadent expect the sudden hit and I was cought "Well they're in the oven with the other cookies, you're going to have to wait a bit like Lucius." I picked up lucius and kissed his head "Auntie lilly is almost done with the cookies"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:36 am

I set the things on the counter and pulled out my wallets and payed for the things along with a name tag. The name on it was Bolt and my number just incase he ever got out and got lost which probably won't happen. I then looked at my watch and looked at her. "We should head back." I say as I take the game with the things in it and had Bolt in the other hand holding his leash. I head out to he door and held it open for her then followed out. Bolt was hopping around finally happy to see the outside instead of inside a store.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next