House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
midget
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 am

I can try britr, do you have a repost??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am

lemme go see.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 am

Britt-21 wrote:Blade approached the mansion, opening the door and sliding in. He closed the door behind him and took off his scarf before walking up to his and christinas room, he pulled the key out from his one pocket and unlocked the door, walking in "Im back" he smiled and put Fireflys presents on the dresser and taking his coat off "How were you when I was gone?" he hung his jacket in the one closet and walked over to Christina, kissing her cheek softly, then her lips, he pulled away and smiled at his Girlfriend.

Lilly: I leaned on him alittle "yeah..im sorry about them being a pain in your butt.. I really feel bad for you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:42 am

((Mhmm, it just ruins the evil image of Mrs Calloway, the orphanage owner XD))

Now Nathalie's dead body was talking! Wait, her mouth wasn't moving or anything, so that meant- I opened my eyes and sat up, returning to the real world, and in the blurriness that my tears had created, I saw my older sister, alive and well. It just made me cry more. Maybe I was just having a mental breakdown or something, but waking up just made me cry more. That dream could come true, if the orphanage ever found out that my adoptive family completely split up and I didn't really have a family anymore. They could take me back to the orphanage and I'd have to go through more bullying and more abuse and more 'No one cares about Mutt girl'. Hugging my knees to my chest, I buried my head into my knees as I cried, my body shaking with fear, my ears flattened against my head, and my tail between my legs as I sat. "S-She'll come to get me soon." I sobbed. "I'll h-have to- to go b-back."

((Is that repost for me too, Britt?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

the lilly is lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 am

"You feel bad for me?" Vincent chuckled slightly and shook his head. "You have to deal with your sister, and probably her thoughts on the Galian Beast, some of which I guess is not appropriate at times. For me it's like dealing with children, one of which just so happens to be in love, but whose thoughts are rather innocent, until he takes control, at least. I think dealing with some who may have inappropriate thoughts is a lot worst than dealing with 3 slightly irritating children, if you understand what I mean." He could hear 3 different voices all moaning about being called children, but Vincent ignored them, knowing that even they must see how childish they could be sometimes, especially when they were bored and couldn't take over their Host's body.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 am

Lilly: nodded "Yah.. Galian is more of a child" I giggled "also one of your 'children' were acually rather curious about my sencitive ear on the mission to get that materia. I couldnt really say if they are all children, do they argue like kids over a cookie?" yeah I was changing the subejct alittle...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 am

Death Gigas XD Lilly's just lucky he didn't accidentally electrocute her XD

Vincent raised an eyebrow at his wife and shook his head. "No, they don't, it's just that sometimes the things that the Galian Beast and Death Gigas say are rather childish-sounding things. I suppose Hellmasker is more of a teenager, since he's always in a bad mood and doesn't really care about anything. Except pain and killing." At that, Vincent himself decided to change the subject, since they were discussing this in front of Theodore. "How about Darkess? I'm guessing she's not childish and acts more mature, correct?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am

XDDD

Lilly: "oh, I see." when he continued on I glanced down at theodore then back at Vincent "Eh, its a so-so. Sometimes shes mature about things, sometimes she just starts complaining about things and has to fight with herself." I giggled and shrugged "But most of te time shes quiet and mature. Somewhat like you, but not..a man." I laughed and kissed his cheek
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 am

"So basically you're married to the male version of your sister." Vincent hid a smirk behind the high collar of his crimson cape. "That's... Well, to be honest, that's a little strange." A slight chuckle escaped and the ex-Turk gave his wife a gentle kiss. "Anyway, we should probably wake Lucius up. He's the only one who hasn't gotten out of bed yet."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am

Lilly: I laughed and shook my head "no no, im married to the Vincent version." I grinned and pecked his lips as he pecked mine "Yeah, we should wake him. But wait, isnt it early for him? Just like Jessie since she had fell asleep on the floor against the couch?" Jessie was funny, cute too.

i..gtg? *watches mom*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:22 am

.......................................................................................yes?................5 minutes XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

Nathallie: I instinctively went and pulled my sister into a hug, "Hey, it's going to be alright." I told her in a comforting voice. "If she wants to take you, she's got to go through me first, and Kyle too." I doubt Kyle would let anybody take Taylor away, besides, he can use his powers to stop her!

Christina: "We were fine." I said to my amazing boyfriend with a grin as I continued to stroke Firefly behind her ears. "So, have you got everbody's presents sorted?" I asked.

-_- they were fails -_- anyway, I gotta go!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 am

gtg now -.- ill explain what happened when i get back
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:36 am

"No, it's not too early. He should be fine." Vincent answered, carefully pushing his wife off of his lap and standing up before heading upstairs. 'Host, let me do it, please? I'm his father, I should wake him up.' Vincent contemplated this for a moment and sighed, allowing Galian to take over. 'Only wake him up though, then let me take over again. The Beast beamed a huge dog-like grin with his tongue lolling out of his mouth and walked into Lucius' room. As usual, he clambered into bed with his son and woke his son up by starting a conversation with him as he hugged his son. "Christmas, baby! Christmas time! You happy 'bout christmas like daddy? Daddy got all peoples gifts, even mommy!"
((Vincent walks in, shakes people awake and says 'Wake up', Galian climbs into bed with them and starts talking to them as if they're awake XD))

"No! Sh-She'll kill you if you tr-y to stop her. She'll kill both you and K-Kyle and I don't want you two to die." More tears and I clung onto my sister for dear life, burying my head into her shoulder and mumbling, "If she comes f-for me, I-I'll just have to run a-nd hide somewhere else, not here." I'd be alone, and I hated being alone, but at least I wouldn't be bullied. If only I knew when Mrs Calloway would come and get me, then I'd have a better chance of running away.

Bye guys!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 am

Hi Wolfgirl!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 am

Hello :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 am

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:37 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Ok I get it. Does antlers count" I say as I pointed to some on the shelf. They were cute and they were soft so it wounding rub on her face to wear they wells hurt them or anything. I looked down at her and smiled and saw a cute piggy with a squeaker in it. I picked it up and held it out to Snowball. "Wow this work?" I say with a smile and looked up at Kiara.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:44 am

"Yes, antlers count too." I answered, rolling my eyes a little and then giggling as I watched Snowball snatch the the pig out of Dylan's hands and start chewing on it. As soon as it squeaked, she dropped it out of fear, pawed at it and then jumped a little as it squeaked agan, before attacking the squeaking pig like crazy. "I think that's a yes, abd I think we have to buy it now that it's covered in dog drool." I giggled, watching Snowball play bow in front of Dylan with the pig in her mouth, almost challenging him to take it from her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 am

"Ok ok fine." I say with a laugh as I watch Snowball stack the pig. It was cute and funny to watch her. As she started to run around with it alittle I smiled and kept kneeing on the ground when she came up to me and tried to challenge me I smirked and jerked my hand forwards on the ground like I was going to take the toy an smirked when she jumped back then came back to me. I smiled then took another toy that was a cow. It was a stuff animal one with a Santa hat on with a squeaker too. I smirked and squeaked it to see if she would drop the other one for the cow.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:58 am

Weird. I thought Snowball wpuld go after the cow, but instead she started growling at it and then continued squeaking the pig. "Strange." I said out loud, picking Snowball up and stroking her. "I guess she doesn't have a thing for cows, only pigs." As if agreeing with me, Snowball let out a muffled bark and I giggled and kissed her head. "Ok ok, we'll get you the pig. How about some treats, girl? Maybe I can teach you tricks and give you dog treats if you get it right!"
((In Snowball's mind: 'PIGGY! Piggy piggy piggy piggy piggy PIIIIGGGGYYYY!' XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 am

I shrugged and put the cow back and stood up. "The treats are at the end." I say pointing to the sign that said treats an started to head over to it. I liked around at them and found a pigs ear. I smirked alittle and took the pig bag and looked at Snowball and held it out to her to let her smell it and see if she would like it. Even if it was in a bag they still had a string enough nose to where they can smell it in a box or bag.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:13 am

Were they...? Yuck! Who'd feed their pet animal ears? I'd much prefer to give Snowball real dog biscuits, she'd prefer them over disgusting animal- Snowball sniffed the bag of ears and within seconds she droppedher pig toy and was trying to bite through the plastic bag to get through to the ears. I quickly turned as I held Snowball so that the silly little fluffball couldn't get to the bag. "Bad Snowball, no eating plastic bags." I scolded before picking up her pig toy and handing it back to her. With a sigh, I looked back to Dylan. "Alright, lets get her the yucky ears." Ugh! Ears, of all things!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:15 am

I'm alright I guess. Have a LOT of homework... lol. but you know. Just hanging in there.. You?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next