House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
midget
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 am

I doesn't taste nice, and vasoline and hairspray doesn't add to the taste lmao!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:42 am

The Behemoth demon whimpered a little more, but he was already in trouble with Lilly for what happened in Wutai, so he decided to be good and sat on the floor, trying to wait patiently for his cookies. But waiting got boring, so he tried to preoccupy himself by talking to Lilly. "You think kisses better than anything too, hm? Me try to learn Lulu that, but me no think he believe me." But then again, Lucius, to Galian's knowledge, had never kissed anyone, so what would he know about how good kisses were?!

I smiled and started walking home with Dylan, standing close to him as I walked, with one hand holding Snowball's leash and the other holding the bag which contained the pig stuff. I looked down at the husky puppy as he ran everywhere within the range of his leash and smiled. "So, what did you call the little guy?" I asked Dyaln, noticing that he had pput a dog tag on the puppy, which meant it had a name now.

O.o O...K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:46 am

I looked down at the pup and smiled. "I'm calling him Bolt mostky cause of how hyper he is and how she tha a white mark in a shape of a bolt almost." I say and point to the mark on his head and smiled. The pup saw grass for the first time and started to almost attack the grass and started to mouth the grass. Which ment he put it in his mouth but didn't bite it or eat it. I laughed alittle and moved him along and looked at Kiara. "You think you can flash up back to the mansion? I think this pup will pass out with all the new things he is seeing right now." i say with a small laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 am

Lilly: I sat in front of him "well hes still small so he doesnt know much" I told lucius to go into the livingroom and watch tv "But what I think is the best thing is in your living life is your beautiful family. Nothing can take that place. Nothing is better then your own family." I smiled at him "sure sometimes your a pain in the butt but you are still my family."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 am

Hola amigas Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 am

Lol XD aaaand the show has started :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 am

hai linz :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 am

"I'm not sure." I answered, biting my lip a little. "It takes a lot of energy to teleport 4 living things, and I've only ever tried teleporting 2 living things before so I'm not sure if I can do it." Looking down at Bolt though ,I realised that if he kept stopping for everything, we'd get home even later and then dad would get suspicious. "I could try, I guess, but if I pass out, I'm blaming you, deal?"

Not only had she sent Lucius, whom this conversation had been directed act to prove that Galian had a point about kisses, in the living room, but she had also changed the subject and had started spouting this random angel, goody-goody family c***! Galian glared at Lilly for doing so but as her words sank in, the Beast had to admit that he agreed - with the 'Nothing is better than your own family' part, at least - and his face softened a little. "And even though me no like being related to supid angels, you my family too." He semi-grumbled in what was meant to be a reluctant compliment, but problaby sounded like an insult. After a couple seconds of pausing, he added, "But kisses second best to family, hm?"

Linz!!! Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:03 am

Lilly: I smiled "Yes, I guess second bes is kisses and family kisses." wow, i was acually called his family. Well how nice "you're a good man..beast...yeah" I rubbed the back of my head, not knowing the word "But er..yeah. Im glad to be called your family, Galian."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 am

"Beast. Orr demon." Galian corrected Lilly, but then he smiled a little. "Thank you." He doubted this meant that they'd get along now though, Lilly would always annoy Galian and Galian would always annoy her, so really this conversation was just pointless and Lilly really was just trying to be a goody-goody angel, which irritated the Behemoth demon. He tried not to let it show though, instead he walked on all fours to the oven and sniffed it. "Cookies ready yet, Lilly? Me want bacon cookies."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:10 am

"Or you could take the pups and I'll run back to he mansion. I'll make sure to take the easier path through the woods." I say and handed her the leash for bolt. "Don't worry. I'll get there about 1 minute after you get back." I say making sure she was fine with it. Two pups wouldn't use up so much power. Since their smaller and weigh less then a human.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 am

Lilly got up and looked at the timer "2 minutes. Why dont you go talk to lucius and watch tv with him? Once the cookies are done, ill cool them off then serve them to you."

I cant think when im tired
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:21 am

"Ok just... Just be careful." He may be taking the easier path, but Dylan had a habit of getting into trouble. "If you don't come back within 5 minutes, I'll com and get you." I gave my boyfriend a gentle kiss and then quickly teleported myself, Bolt and Snowball, including the bag of pig stuff, into my room. After taking the dogs off of their leashes, hiding the pig ear things, and throwing the squeaky pig at Snowball to play with, I flopped onto the bed and waited for Dylan.

"Okey dokey!" Galian ran into the living room and jumped onto the couch next to his son, snuggling into him - the Beast was a very affectionate father. "Daddy almost right, Lilly said kisses be second best thing, family be best thing." He told Lucius with a chuckle as he watched the tv without really paying attention to it. "Fight practice with mommy later, baby. She learn you to be big and strong like mommy and daddy."
((He doesn't know 'Teach' so he uses 'Learn' instead :3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:27 am

Kenshin (To Kaoru, while carrying her over a narrow rock bridge): "You've gained a little weight haven't you?"
*Kaoru denies it... Then the bridge collapses underneath them XD*
Kenshin: *Running for his life.* "I was right Miss Kaoru, you have gained some weight!"

Can only find the Japanese but oh well XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 am

Lucius looked at himand giggled "Daddy, you mean teach." he hugged his daddy, and wagged his tail, "But Auntie lilly is cool, she said jessie could teach me too, and Uncle Vincent."

cold...tired... DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:35 am

Guess what? My counselor took Spanish off my schedule next semester guys, and I honestly don't know wether to be happy or sad about it.
Definitely happy, you had like a C in that class all first semester.
Perhaps, But I kinda liked it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 am

"Teech." Galian replied, getting used to the word a little, but then frowned when Lucius said that Vincent could 'Teech' him to fight, shaking his head. "Host use gun. Me no want Lulu to use gun. Me no like guns and me no want my son using gun." He whimpered slightly and hugged Lucius back. "Me want baby to use... Something that is no gun, k?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 am

"Alright. Don't worry." I say and kiss her back and darted into the woods at normal speed then picked up the speed as I hit the trail and followed it back. I jumped over a log almost landing on my face but kept going. I didn't need Kiara worrying about me or anything. I then slowed down when I got back to the mansion. I walked to where Kiara's window was and jumled up into the roof and saw the window closed. I tapped alittle on the glass and saw the dogs ears go up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 am

Lucius thoguth "sword?"

DX im too taired to even rp nao DXXX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 am

Then take a nap, Britt!

Hm? Something knocking at my window? I walked to the window and smirked a little upon seeing Dylan there. Once the window was open, I pushed him off the window ledge, allowing him to freefall for a moment, then levitated him up to the widnow ledge again as I bursted into fits of laughter. "Just kidding! I wouldn't let you fall. I'm glad you got back safely." I smiled and then moved out of the way, allowing Dylan to enter my room.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 am

"yes. Take you for having some in the window before scream at the top of the lungs." I say with a laugh and step into the room and looked at the pups and smiled and walked over to the desk and sit down in the chair and looked at Bolt. It was smelling the bag I set down on the floor. I laughed and stood up and took out the toys and the bed and layed it down in the ground. I would have to move this all to my room when I head back to my room but for now I'll just leave the stuff here.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:53 am

b-b-b-but i dont wanna XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 am

I think C's quite good for a language! And I am soooo so so so so so so so so so happy! We did absolutely amazing! Omg! Omg! Omg!!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:00 am

Then just deal with your sleepiness Razz

I smiled and then walked over to Dylan, hesitating a little out of uncertainty before taking a seat on his lap. After a couple minutes of getting used to sitting on his lap and not feeling a little awkward about it, I snuggled into him as if I were a child - technically I was, since I was only really 2 years old, but you know what I mean. Looking at the dogs, who were playing in the room I smiled a little before talking to Dylan. "It's almost christmas. Are you excited?" I asked Dylan with a smile.

((Lol XD Well done, Scampi Very Happy Wanna rp now? I want to continue with Nathalie and Taylor :3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:04 am

Sure, but I'm gonna be poofy, internet is soooo slow, and I might suddenly go either for practice, re-doing the glitter on my lips or for the actual dance off. Anyway, repost?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next