House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 am

lolz

Oh i have an idea for lilly during the night
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:02 am

What idea?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:03 am

idk shes like in a dream and then wakes up in a cold sweat and almost screams her head off and probly scares the heck out of vincent. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:10 am

Ooh! A nightmare! I always love it when characters get nightmares. I need to make a character have a nightmare, but i don't know whether it should be Bex or Taylor...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:14 am

bex? XD I guess
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:17 am

Bex maybe, but Taylor's easier to scare. I have an idea for both of their nightmares and Taylor's seems like the better one, but I haven't made Bex have a nightmare yet. It might be a Taylor nightmare, and Nathalie will have to calm her down, then she'll have to bring Kyle into the room so that he can calm her down better XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:21 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 am

Mhmm Very Happy Now where did Scampi go...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:24 am

idk...

and i was gonna make lillys nightmare that she was captured by demons and her wings were ripped from her back O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 am

If you want to. It kinda sounds like Jason's 'Nightmare' though... How about Darkess was tortured in front of her and then Lilly was tortured too? >:3

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 am

I read a fanfic today and Tifa was trying to make cupcakes and it ended in a food fight between her and Cloud XD I also read another where Cloud scared Tifa with a scary story XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:36 am

XD and ok, I forgot all about jasons dream XD thats why I came up with the wings thing. Oh well XD

Lilly: Tossing and turning in my sleep, everything was dark.. untill a light shown, it was an orange glow, like fire. Noticing my hands were tied to a metal pole, keeping me from moving. I looked around, my heart racing and wanting to leave this place. Untill I heard Darkess's screams and her face come from the darkness, she was stripped of her clothes, only left was bandages of some sort covering the most girl parts. She was crying. I called for her and heard her scream again, her back was bleeding, full of whip marks and her body scratched up. Thats when it was my turn, getting wipped and my wings ripped from my back. Something jabbed its hand right through my chest, causing me to scream, The hand went right through. Thats when I shot up and screamed only to cover my mouth and feel the sweat dripping down my forehead.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 am

((*Growls at the dream.* Don't worry, Galian. It's just a game. *Continues growling.* ... ok then...))

Vincent sat upright in bed so fast that it was almost as if he had been eloctrocuted. He body leaned forward and in front of her as his eyes scanned the room. Nothing. No danger, nothing that could've scared her, which meant... Vincent looked at his wife, covered in a cold sweat that could've been caused only by a nightmare, and then sighed, wrapping an arm around Lilly and pulling her into a hug. "Are you alright?" He asked as he held her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 am

Sorry! Was spending time with my mummy :3

Dayna: When he took the headphones off, I could hear... Screaming? Then he took the blidfold off and I was greeted by my band, my best friends, and of course, Bob and Genine. I couldn't keep the grin of my face. I was just so shocked! "Don't worry Jer, I love Galaxy." I said to him with a laugh before I put the bracelet on, since I loved it. Then Taylor gave me this album kind of thing, my jaw dropped as I looked through the pictures. I pulled Taylor into a hug. "Thank you so so much Taylor!" I said. Sammi threw a dress at me, I held it at arms length and looked at it before laughing. 'Better get changed for the show.' She said to me. I laughed, before pulling her into a hug, followed by Bex, then Jeremy, then Bob, then Genine. I took the dress and went to the dressing room to get ready, and once I was, I headed back out in my new dress that Sammi had bought me. "Wow." I said, completely speechless.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:48 am

XDX por vincent, must have had a heart attack XDDDD

Lilly: I felt Vincent Jolt up. Causing me to look over. I felt tears run down my face and I snuggled myself into Vincents arms I nodded "y-yeah... just a nightmare..thats all." I felt more safe in Vincents arms like this. "Im going to take a shower.." I didnt like the sweat when I slept "Im sorry that I woke you, Vincent." I looked up at him and kissed his chin. My heartrate going back to normal made me relieved but it did make me more tired.. from all the screaming and crying in that dream...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 am

*Hits Calvador to make him wake up and goes back to the couch.* *Sat near Calvador, sat down on the floor, reading, still has a black eye.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:09 am

omg ur so mean scampi! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:11 am

I know XD Reading through the archives Calvador said if she woke him up again he'd kill her... And I wanna see if he does XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 am

i think he will XD but if shew fights back it would be like him and roje all over again XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:15 am

((*Wakes up and looks around, snarling when he notices Nikita nearby..* You woke me from my slumber again, didn't you, you pesky little brat?! *Punches Nikki in the face, his strength sending her flying across the room.* *Is watching fron his corner, hands clenched into fists.* He's hitting a girl without any real reason! Even I wouldn't f***ing do that!))

"Wow indeed, I didn't realise you took so long getting changed." I teased Dayna, sticking my tongue out at her before I grabbed my rainbow electric guitar. The guy helping run the show came out then and said for us into get in positions, and since I didn't really have anyone to say goodbye to, I ran right out onto the darkened stage to plug in my guitar and stuff.

"Deffinately wow." I agreed, pulling Dayna close to me with the arm that wasn't holding KJ and kissing her gently. "Have fun out there, ok? Just play whatever songs you feel like, there's no song order or anything, so... Yeah." I kissed her again before holding KJ out to her. "Wish mommy good luck, princess."

Dayna liked my present! She actually really liked it! I beamed a huge grin and snuggled into Kyle as we waited for Dayna to get dressed. When she came out, I grinned even more because the dress was so amazing and colourful! Then a guy came over and said that the band had to go so I looked up at Kyle and kissed him a little. "Good luck and have fun, ok?"

"Wow Sammi, you have awesome style!" I complimented my friend and her choice of dress with a laugh. It was time to go and perform then so I picked up my rainbow acoustic guitar. I almoat walked off, then smirked and turned back around to quickly kiss Tyler. "Try not to miss me too much, and try not to get jealous of my awesomeness, mister." I teased Tyler, laughing a little and resting my free hand on his cheek.

Vincent sighed and ran a hand through his hair before also entering the bathroom. He opened the shower door slightly and looked his wife in the eyes. "Are you sure you're alright? You don't usually scream in your sleep." He was really worried about Lilly, and wanted to try and help her if he could.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 am

Lilly: I nodded "Yeah, im fine, nothing to worry about." I smiled and walked over to him, kissing him softly. Soon pulling away "It was just.. something I never seen before is all." I slid off my shirt and tossed it in the basket. Leaning into the shower, I turned it on and let it get warm. I slid my pj bottoms off and left with the undergarment "Are you coming in with me? Or you're justs gonna sit in here and wait for me..?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 am

"I'll just wait for you." Vincent answered. "I don't think a shower at 2:37am would be very helpful to me." He kissed Lilly again, then leaned against the outside of the shower as Lilly washed herself, just waiting for her to be done. "Am I allowed to know what your nightmare was about, or would it not help you get over it?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 am

*Hadn't really noticed Calvador, and was sent flying into the wall.* Ow. *Stumbles as she gets up, and murmurs a weak.* No.

Dayna: I grinned as KJ did as she was told, and wished me good luck. I gave Matt a quick kiss before I grabbed the darker colored guitar of mine and went onto the stage to set it up into the wireless amp((something I really want XD)) Once every body else had joined me, I started to speak to the crowd of fans, how I was so glad that all of them had come, and that I didn't even know about it, so I had nothing prepared or anything, there was no rehearsals, and that I was just going to play anything, I asked them to given me a song, and whatever they wanted I played. I had played: Our Song, You Belong With Me, Mine, Teardrops on my Guitar, I'm Only Me When I'm When I'm With You, then I told the crowd, that I was going to play them a song, what only my dog, and my little girl had heard. Not even the band had heard it. I turned around and gave them a little bit of info on the song, it was quite a happy song, and what the chords where and such. Once I told them, I warned the crowd that there was a possibility of this going terribly wrong, with a slight laugh, I started to play Stay Beautiful.

And cue Matt XD

Sorry, getting very lazy XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 am

Lilly: I nodded and stripped completely, getting into the shower. The sweat gone and turning into normal droplets of water "You could know. I wouldnt mind it." I washed the soap from my hair "It was me and darkess. Seprate from one another and being torchered. She was whipped badly and stripped of her clothes, only left in bandages that covered.. cirtain parts. Same as me. She was screaming and crying, something I never seen of her. Soonly it was my turn. My wings were ripped off and I was torchered the same way before something shot its hand right through my chest." I placed my hand on my chest where the hole would be. "Thats what caused me to wake up.. I think I was in hell.. its was dark, full of fire.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:50 am

I lsitened to the song, grinning as I realised that it was about me. Wow, I was meant to be surprising her but instead Dayna was surprising me! I chuckled a little at my own thoughts and then the song ended and Genine gave me a microphone. 'Now's your best chance, good luck!' She told me with a smile, taking KJ from my arms and I nodded, checking my back pocket for the box which held the ring before switching on the mic and heading out onto the stage. The screams increased a little at seeing me there with Dayna and I could see the confusion on not just Dayna's face, but the band's too - this was the one thing I didn't tell them about. Once at Dayna's side, I looked at the crowd and smiled a little. "Uhh, hey guys." It was as if it was a miracle I spoke or something, because the screams got louder. I tried to continue talking anyway. "This concert was kind of a surprise to Dayna, but it's not the only surprise she's getting today so..." I took a deep breath and focused on Dayna holding her hand gently. "Well, Dayna, we've been dating for, like 10 or 11 months now and you've pretty much completed my life, but there's a couple things missing. Well, one thing, just one thing." I was making this little speech up on the spot so I was having too trying and think as I went along. "Uhhh, it's probably to soon to even be asking you this but you're just... You really are the best thing that's ever been mine and I want you to stay mine forever-" Wow that sounded possessive! "I mean, what I'm trying to say is..." I took a deep breath, giving up on my speech, then got down on one knee. I released Dayna's hand to pull out the black velvet box and opened it to reveal the engagement ring inside. "Will you please marry me?"

Vincent visibly paled as he heard the nightmare, although Lilly wouldn't have seen it. She also wouldn't have heard Galian snarling from within the Host's mind. "That will never happen to you Lilly, I promise, I wont ever let anyone do such a thing to you or your sister." He told his wife.

((*Runs up to Nikki and grabs her by the throat, digging his claws in as he raises her into the air.* If it wasn't you then who did it?! ou were the only one nearby!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next