House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 pm

We just did heart disection! Hee hee hee :3 It was fun until you tried taking out all the blood clots! Those were nasty DX Hee hee, just slicing around the blood clots and then pulling them out with my (gloved) hands! So awesome! And then I just started cutting in random places XD Now that I think about it, the little heart you had had more blood clots than the big cow's heart! That thing was HUUUGE! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:34 am

O.o XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:08 am

Another guy came to Japanese club today, but we had nothing planned so we probably bored the poor guy to death DX I'm tempted to make a Final Fantasy club because at least then I'd know a whole lot of things we could do, but I don't know... :S Poor Japanese club. It's just you and another girl this year, no one else shows up DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 am

Kodi smiled as Kiara pulled his nervous hand away from his neck. He smiled again as she put her hands behind her back, and he chuckled. "Alright, You're gonna have to show me where this Ice Cream parlor is." He laughed. "New guy and all." He smirked.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 am

heyy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:29 am

Sammi: "Because I didn't really know what to do.." My voice trailed off ever so slightly, and I could tell that I was close to crying again, and I didn't want to be! "Well, I wasn't sure if you were just messing around or flirting or... Something, and it was just so sudden, I wasn't expecting it." I said in a quiet voice, this was one of my habits that I really needed to break. I went quiet when I was truly sorry... Or extremely mad.

Hello Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:32 am

Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:48 am

"Ok, follow me, newbie." I laughed a little and then headed down the path through the forest which led to the main road which, in turn led to the centre of town. Luckily the ice cream parlor wasn't too far away, just on the outskirts on town, close to the hospital, so we wouldn't have to walk too far. "So what's your favourite ice cream, Kodi?" I asked to fill the silence.

It was flirting, because that was the only way I knew to get women interested in me to fade and stuff and, since I didn't know anything else, I just assumed it was the same for relationships. I was wrong. So so wrong. Now Sammi was verging on tears and I felt like a stupid idiot and... We hadn't even started dating yet and we were getting into drama. Drama was one of the reasons why I had never wanted to actually date anyone before. Was a relationship with Sammi worth all the drama. I didn't know, I thought I knew but now... I sighed and hugged Sammi gently. "I'm sorry. You're right, it was sudden and it was stupid and I shouldn't have done it, I just... I didn't know any other way to..." I could even finish the sentence. I was so stupid!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:08 am

Once Sammi and Jason are done talking, are we going to skip until the end of the theme park trip or are we going to rp a bit of the theme park. Everyone needs to give Dayna her presents at some point too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:18 am

Well Sammi's got Dayna a rainbow dress to wear at the concert so she's gonna give her it before the show starts. And I can't really be bothered to rp the theme park so skip to the end of it? And when's Bex and Taylor gonna give her her presents?

Sammi: I couldn't help but smile slightly at his warmth, it felt nice and... Yeah. I sighed. "I just... I don't know whether I'm relationship material... I mean, look what happened to my last one." I frowned at that, because having crushes on people was fine, but I screw up so bad if they like me to, and ask me to date, and yeah. I was just crap at it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:18 am

recent birthday presents:

Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:20 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Rainbo10
The dress XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:34 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:38 am

Kodi couldn't help but smile as they walked along the path. He would have liked to take her hand into his, but he was taught ever since he was little to never rush anything. Women needed their time, and he should appreciate that. Which he did. As her voice broke the silence once again, he smiled. "Well anything without chocolate." He laughed. "I'm allergic." He smiled, sticking his hands in his pockets. "And yours?" He asked with a kind voice.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 am

I want that dress! And I don't know. I think they'll just give it to her at the show, just in case she lost her stuff at the theme park or something. And yeah, skip to the end of the theme park because I can't be bothered to rp it, either.

"I'm not actually sure what happened to your last relationship-" She hadn't given details, she just kinda left me to realise they had broken up. "But that doesn't mean you have to give up on relationships you can still try again. And I'm not relationship material either, I mean, I've never been in a relationship before, only slept with girls, but I'm still willing to try. I want to try but I need you to try with me, if that makes sense..."
((Sammi should probably just go soon so that we can move on.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:49 am

My jaw dropped a little but I quickly composed myself. "Strawberry, deffinately strawberry icecream... But allergic to chocolate that must really suck, because every kid or teenager or... Well, actually, everyone loves chocate! Especially girls like me! Poor you." I frowned a little at how Kodi was missing out on the amazing taste of chocolate and made a mental note in the back of my mind not to buy him any for christmas or anything.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 am

anyone wanna rp before I leave for like 2-3 days?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 am

Kodi laughed a little. "It's fine." He laughed. "I like Vanilla though." He smiled and looked ahead. "Is that it?" He asked pointing off in the distance to a small shop.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 am

Sammi: I nodded in understanding, "Yeah, I know what you mean, and I guess we could try..." That caused me to smile. Then my phone started beeping... An alarm? I pulled the phone out of my jeans pocket, oh god it was already time to go to the theme park! Crap! Bex's boyfriend was taking us, bringing us back, and then taking us to the concert, except for Nathalie, she wasn't going to the concert. So... Yeah. "I have to go." I muttered. "But I'll see you later, okay?" Well, it wasn't really a question, since I had just gone off. Everybody else was already waiting in the car, I muttered an apology as I got in.

The theme park was absolutely amazing! It really was! We went in so many rides, and on the spinny ones, Dayna had giggled like crazy! I had run up to get my fiddle and Dayna's present before heading down again, ha! I was the first one back this time! Tyler had got his sister Carry to look after his kids, since he was going to watch Bex perform. He drove me, Bex, Taylor and Kyle to where the secret concert was being held, and I was getting super excited!

Dayna: Matt had told us that we were going somewhere, and once in the car, he made me put a blindfold on and wear headphones, so that I couldn't see where we were or hear what was going on. Once there, he got Kara out and lead me somewhere else...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 am

My vampire sense of sight allowed me to see the signs outside the shop advertising icecream, and the people inside eating ice cream, and the man behind the see-through freezer thing serving ice cream. A grin spread across my face at the sight and I nodded. "Yup, thats the place! Let's go." I took Kodi's hand then as I sped up, almost dragging him along, which was unintentional. I bet he could hear my thoughts now that our hands were touching, the thoughts about ice cream and the different flavours. I was excited about our trip to the ice cream parlor!

((And I guess Jeremy made his own way to the concert. And Giselle's looking after the twins... And I need to put up pictures of the presents so I need to go on the laptop so give me a minute!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:15 am

you guys missed mah p;ost XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:35 am

Sorry! Sure Smile just had dinner XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:39 am

I waied for a bit as Tyler parked behind me and everyone got out, then led Dayna backstage. Bob, Genine and Jeremy were already waiting, and Jeremy had a smirk on his face as he awaited Dayna's reaction. I took off the headphones first - from back here you could here the fans screaming so Dayna would probably be getting even more excited - then I took off the blindfold.

Bob: 'Happy birthday' everyone pretty much said at once before Bob stepped forward. "Happy 19th birthday Dayna. Our gift to you is the chance for all your fans to say happy birthday to you while you perform! Some even brought you gifts so we've put them in your dressing room for you. I hope you have fun!" Genine just smiled and waved. She had always been the quiet type, only really speaking up when Dayna had come to her over whether of not she should keep the baby - Kara Jayne - that she was pregnant with.

I walked forward once Bob and made his little speech and pulled Dayna into a hug. "Happy birthday, bestie!" I told Dayna putting on a semi-forced smile as I handed a wrapped-up box to her. "If you don't like Galaxy, I have a couple kids who'd love to take the present away from you! Seriously, I had to hide these from them because they wanted to eat them." I laughed a little as I watched my sister practically jump at Dayna and stepped away, not wanting to be toppled over or anything.

"Woohoo! 19!" I exclaimed as I jumped at Dayna, hugging her to death. "Gosh, do you know how hard it was to keep this a secret? I wanted to call you LOADS of times and be like, 'Dayna! Your birthday concert's gonna be awesome!'" I giggled and then pulled a small little box out of my pocket and opened it to reveal a music-related charm bracelet. "Pretty, huh? I thought it suited you since your life revolved around music, anyway, happy birthday buddy! And Jer! She's my bestie! Get your own!" I stuck a tongue out at my brother playfully.

Wow, everyone had such cooler gifts than me. I looked down at the scrapbook in my arms and frowned a little, before slowly walking towards Dayna, holding it out to her. "It's not chocolate or a bracelet, but I made it myself, and it took a while... A-And there's pictures from, like, your 18th birthday sleepover and stuff, and you can add to it too, so... Yeah... Happy birthday." It was the thought that counted, right? Not the price tag or anything... Oh no, this was terrible! It was so cheap to make that it wasn't even worth giving as a birthday present!

birthday presents:

((I've lost the picture for Dayna's engagement ring ^_^" Can anyone find it? It might be in the archives now...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:45 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down