House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Firefly155
Scampi
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:55 am

((A what?! *Snarls furiously.* Oh schnap! *Hides behind Britt.* Don't bring up love with Calvador, Britt! Bad idea :S))

"I like bad Darrkess." Galian commented, nuzzling into Darkess' neck. "Bad Darrkess kick butt and looks smexy when kicking butt." He chuckled slightly, even though it was truthful. Whenever Darkess fought, Galian's heart sped up and he felt grateful to have a partner as amazing as her. At that moment, Galian realised that he was going off topic and frowned a little. "But why he no like us?"
((Technically, angels should be allowed to hate demons, since they are the enemy.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:00 am

O,o why cant I talk about it? I was about to make a character as bad as him.. XD well no, no more charries between us 2 XD

Darkess: I smiled and kissed his head softly "I know I kick butt. But I have to be nice for Lucius so he doesnt turn out bad (LIKE MR. I DONT WANT LOVE!!!)." I ran my hand through his hair "Angels are demons enemies, and demons are angels enemies."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:11 am

((You can try to create a partner for him but A) It would be awkward since he shares a body with Logan and B) It probably wont work, because love is what made him a demon... Kinda. *Snarls even more.* Don't you dare tell anyone about my past!))

And thats why he wasn't nice to Lilly most of the time, yet when he wasn't nice to her he got told off. That was a thought that Galian decided to keep to himself to prevent an arguement, so instead he just heaved a sigh and replied with, "I know I know but... We nice to angels - us, no demons in genral - but some still no nice to us. Why? We no hurt them or be mean." The Beast sighed once more and curled up into a ball on the sofa, moving the bag of candy from Darkess' lap so that he could rest his head there. Maybe the Galian Beast should stop worrying about this. Besides, since when did he really care what a bunch of stupid angels thought? Maybe he should just shut up and make kissy face with Darkess like they ended up doing every other time they've been allowed to take over?
((*Can't keep a straight face.* 'Make kissy face' XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 am

Calvador, be nice. *Is hiding under the table already*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 am

((*Glares at Cloe.* Like I would ever take orders from an angel! *Walks to Cloe, towering over her.* Especially a pathetic little weakling like you. I killed you once, I can easily kill you again, child.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:17 am

ooh

XD galian

Darkess: "Its just how life is. But you are human demon. So he shouldnt be hating you or us." (Sorry into ooc right nwo)

You better not touch her, ill get darkess to make you look like a fool once again.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 am

*Smirks* Actually, since I'm an angel, I'm faster than you, and since I'm an angel, technically, I'm dead, therefore you can't kill me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 am

(( :O *Runs and hides* I'm Never Telling Him!!!! Oh that did it.... ))

She smiled and shrugged, then looked through the small fridge by the register. She looked at all the drinks that were there, and pulled out two cokes, and two mountain dews. She put them on the con-var belt.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 am

I looked up at Roje, a bit more curious now. She had only been here a month and now she was a vampire. I suppose it would be a bit of a shock if you found a desire to drink people's blood. "So were you like half a vampire and now a full vampire of something?" I hoped I wasn't intruding into her life. Though she needed help, this wasn't my business, and I could just imagine Freya passing up and down wondering were I was.
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:30 am

Garry: "Nice' he chuckled and payed the man at the register. taking the bags and holding them walking out with her

ROje: "Full human, woke up Full Vampire." sighing she looked at him "My cousin just blew me off and let me do this on my own when I cant even control myself.." No help. Nothing. "Its just so hard to not have someone help you, ya'know?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 am

She smiled, and walked to her car with him. Unlocking the doors, and getting in her car. Starting the engine, and when he was in, she drove back to the mansion.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 am

Cloe, come on, I'm off on wii fit. Bye! Coming. *walks off*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 am

Garry: "How much are we gonna eat of these?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 am

Coraline shrugged. "What we don't eat tonight, we can eat some other time." She laughed, and put the car in park as she came to a stop in the driveway.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 am

“Yeah, of course. It’s a massive change, physically and mentally.” He knew what I wanted to say, but there was another voice saying Don’t say it! Don’t say it! “You know, I’m only down the corridor if, you know, need someone to talk to.” I carry on picking clothes up, knowing that what I had said had been totally inappropriate. I pick up a few jumpers and that I pill up on the side.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:43 am

((I did not blow her off! You kinda did. Well how the heck am I meant to help a vampire cousin that used to be a b**** to me?! *Glares at the angels ganging up on him and then walks away from the situation, heading back to the shadowy corner.* Awww! No fight! D: Anyway, hey Gavin!))

Human demon? That hurt. It really did. He wasn't a human don, he was a beast demon who can transform into a human demon whenever Darkess wanted him to. Did that mean that, because he was a beast, the angels were allowed to be mean to him no matter how hard he tried to be nice to them. The Galian Beast heaved a sigh and stood up, not in the mood to make kissy face now thanks to Darkess' little slip up. "Bedtime." He told his wife, walking upstairs on all fours like the beast he was, head hung low.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 am

I walk over to were Kiara is, who is waving over at Joe and Hope. "Shall we grab a table? I don't think I can stand on these heels for much longer." They were literally digging into my skin. Why do people have shoes this high? I should have wore my trainers. I knew this would happen. The food was nice though. I had a plate full now. I hope I didn't seem too greedy.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:53 am

Garry: he laughed as well "alright, that works." ONce she parked he got out and pulled the bags out, soon meeting up with her and gently taking her hand again

Roje: Both Physically and mentally... he was right, it was both. I made a huge mess in my room and I felt like I was being torn inside. "Oh, alright then. Thanks allot, Hawk. I appreciate your help" I tossed the shattered glass away and I helped with the clothes, tossing them in the basket

You never got me Jason. I did that to just tease you and joke around! *takes the collar of his shirt* IM NOT A BA****D LIKE YOU! O.O never get a vampire pissed

Darkess: Awe crap, I slipped. I mentally kicked myself in the a**. I felt so bad "Galian!" too late, he was up. And I sighed, standing up and going into the kitchen, taking a wine glass and taking out a wine, that wasnt vincents and poured it into the cup
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:57 am

Roje. *Gently pulls her away from Jason*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 am

Cloe, come on, I'm off on wii fit. Bye! Coming. *walks off*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 am

Britt-21 wrote:

Elena: We were as close as we were gonna get, I was practically being squeased into him. It didnt bug me though. Running my tounge along his fangs made me smile

my power went out... i am so sorry ali DX i didnt ditch you

its ok britt, i think that was about the time my puppy attacked me and i had to get off of the computer anyway, i know shes just a puppy but im pissed, shes ruined 4 pairs of my pants already by ripping holes in them and my parents are like "oh you can still wear those...."

Cayden::
I kissed her, feelingnher tounge run across my fangs. It was a soothing sensation and i began to kiss her more roughly again. To know that she didnt mind my fangs made me fel much better than having to worry about them while i kissed her.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 am

XD *looks at Sierra*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 am

She smiled, and blushed again as he took her hand. And walked inside. "So, whos room?" She asked.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 am

"Sure, we can grab a table." I gestured for dad and Hope to follow us and we grabbed the nearest table. Once sat down, I took Hope into my arms and gave her a cuddle, just because I could.
((Fail DX))

Once at I table, I had handed Hope to Kiara and sat down. My eyes travelled to Rose's dress and I grinned, but also let out a slight chuckle. "I must say, Rose, that certainly is a beautiful dress, but it's lacking the halloween touch, don't you think? Something to make it slightly more terrifying."

"I could quickly backcomb your hair, that'll be scary! It'll look like you was given an electric shock or something!" I laughed, doubting that Rose would agree to it.

((*Eyes widen, then he glares.* If you were smart, you'd stop yelling at me. You're not the only one who's gained some extra strength lately. O.O Don't become mean, Jason! And imagine if Darkess got drunk! XD))

The Galian Beast curled up on the bed he shared with Darkess, waving his tail back and forth in front of him as silent tears fell from his eyes. Darkess' slip up... Did it mean that she only saw him as the human version, that she only really cared about the human version of him? Did it mean nothing and was a simple accident because she was tired or just wasn't thinking? Maybe he wasn't good enough for Darkess as a beast... The whimpering began then, despite Galian's attempt to hold it back, as he thought about the possibilities.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next