House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Firefly155
Scampi
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:31 am

Lucius: "ok" he stood there looking at his daddy blinking as his tail waved back and forth. Hoping he was ready
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:34 am

((Can we just skip the fight-teaching thing and just go to when it's over? Because I don't know how Galian's gonna teach him.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:34 am

I don't remember you rping cheese, but I did Razz you suggested it, then I rped it, and Dayna ate it Razz

And whoever you eant Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 am

I rped cheese with LilJVBM once :3 I miss her D: And lets change things up a little! Lets pretend that Tyler and Bex went to the party, and are now back in their getting ready for bed or just relaxing or something. Sound good?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 am

Sorry for the poof!

Sure, but can you go first? I'm kinda busy at the moment ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 am

sure wolfy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 am

I was gonna go first anyway.

The party had been amazing and now the kids were tucked up on bed. I pressed a kiss to Cody's head, followed by TJ's, then left the room with Tyler, heading down the hall to our room. Once in, I took off my shoes, dropped the... Pointy stick thing - I couldn't remember what it was called - then flopped onto the bed. "You know what? I kinda like this outfit, it makes me feel like a hot mum." I giggled slightly and then added, "I think I might wear it often, what do you think, Mr sexy Vampire?" Looking at Tyler, I smirked a little as I waited for an answer.

The Galian Beast tried catching his breath after the fighting practice. He looked over at his son, covered in a couple cuts and bruises, and walked over, licking the boy's wounds gently. "Well done, baby. Not bad for first time." He grinned and licked Lucius' cheek affectionately before picking him up. "Same time next week? With mommy helping too?" Galian asked his little boy as he took him inside.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:13 am

I just swore in front of mum and dad! It just slipped out! Woops! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:16 am

Sam- Noticing where she was looking, he started dancing along with her mimicking the moves of the other couple. He probably looked pretty ridiculous dancing that way, but later when a slower song came on he would probably be the best slow dancer in the ballroom. Besides Reyna of course. She could dance either way really but he knew from first hand experiance that she could slow dance perfectly.

Aaran- "Your really great Alice, and I feel like the pain of Felicias death is finally easing up a bit when I'm with you. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is that I'm actually old enough to be your father. In reality at least." He laid on his back and looked over at her still. "You must have a thing for older guys Miss Alice."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:21 am

Uh oh D:

And is it me or is your profile picture different somehow?

Tyler: I shook my head. "Nah, you're hot no matter what you wear." I smirked slightly before adding. "But I wouldn't mind if you did." I said with a slightly flirty smile-smirk. I took my shoes off, followed by my vampire cape. I also took the fangs off before joining Bex on the bed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 am

Alice: I was glad he was getting to let go of Felicia. He couldnt hook on her forever and when he pointed out the age difference in looks, I blushed "uuhh.. No.." I looked at him "Im not that young.. not 16-17 young.. im like 19.. more in the adult side."

lucius: nodded and closed his eyes, tired form the fighting and he fell asleep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 am

A huge grin spread across my face as Sammy started to join in and I loosened up a bit. I was probably still terrible, but I didn't care because I was spending time with my true love, my soul mate. Once the song was over, I leaned cler to Sam and kissed him gently, then disappeared towards the front of the dancefloor. It turned out that the music was being played from a huge list on a computer and I grinned as I spotted a slow song coming up. Although it was probably wrong to, I skipped to the slow song and then made my way back to Sam, wrapping my arms around my boyfriend's neck. "There you go, much better, don't you think?

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't mind." I commented with a laugh. I took off my horns and shuffled a little to take off my tail, placing them on the bedside table, when I saw Tyler take out his fangs. "You never did bite me tonight. I'm kinda disappointed." I faked a frown and played with the front of Tyler's shirt. I kinda fancied chocolate too, but that could wait.

Lucius had fallen asleep. Galian could hear how his son's breathing had changed, and he took Lulu upsets, tucking into bed. After kissing the sleeping boy's head, he walked downstairs and curled up on he sofa, knowing that Lilly would probably find him there soon, though he secretly wished Darkess would find him - he was through arguing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 am

Tyler: I couldn't help but chuckle. "Why, would you like me to bite you?" I asked with a smirk as I raised my eyebrow. If she wanted me to bite her neck then I was fine with that, I'd bite her with pleasure. I looked down at her as I waited for her to give me an answer.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 am

Jessie: she soon came down with her pillow, walking into the kitchen, not noticing galian

Lilly: coming down I seen Galian "She didnt say anything to you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:50 am

Aaran- "I hadn't doubted that, I'm sayin that I've been alive for nearly 45 years compared to your nineteen. If I wasn't a vampire, I'd be an older man and this would be nearly illegal." He shrugged and folded his arms behind his head.

Sam- "Much better." He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned in closer to her, his forehead pressing onto her shoulder. "This is surprisingly fun Reyna. Not that I had any doubts of course, I was going to be with you so I knew I would have fun, but I mean the whole dance thing. I've never been super fond of them even though I've been to quite a few." Lifting his head up from her shoulder, he pressed his lips to the side of her neck before looking at her in the eyes.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 am

Alice: "yeah but you're a vampire and you are now with me. Never will I ever date a human man that is 45. Ever! 20-25 is my limit in this age."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:55 am

I'm off to bed, night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 am

"Maaaaybe." I smirked a little. I couldn't help it! It'd be hot for Tyler to bite my neck! It'd leave a mark, probably, but oh well, I had scarves and stuff I could use to hide it! Just thinking about it got me excited and I laughed a little. "Just bite my neck, Tyler, it'd be really hot! Loads of girls would love a vampire to bite their neck." Tyler wasn't a real vampire, I know, but that didn't matter much to me!

Damn it. Lilly, not Darkess. He'd just have to deal with more arguing, or try to escape or something. "Me no think she saw me. She no look at me." The Beast shrugged, looking up at Lilly, expecting an arguement to start again soon.

A smile spread across my face as Sammy spoke and one hand moved into the hair at the back of his head. When Sam kissed my neck and lifted his head, my hand dropped once again. "I'm glad you're having a good time. So am I. I've only been to a couple dances in my lifetime and certainly none like this, but I'm glad I decided to come. It's nice to poend time with you, even if we're in a place that's a little out of our comfort zone." I pressed a couple kisses along Sammy's jaw, and then just gazed into his chocolate brown eyes as we danced.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 am

Goodniht Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:28 am

Lilly: "guess she was that hungry" I watched as she waked passed with juice and some eggs and upstairs "wow"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:33 am

"Grumpy. My fault." Galian frowned, then stared at the tv screen, even though it wasn't on, not wanting to look Lilly in the eyes and see the, 'Yes, it was all your fault' look that he guessed would be in her eyes. "Where Darrkess?" Darkess would probably lecture him like Lilly had, but she would know that he was trying and gove him a lecture on a gentle, soothing voice... Right?
((Lilly can refuse and say that they need to talk things out, or you can male Darkess take over and talk to him. I don't mind.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 am

Lilly: "no its not your fault. Its hers for being so cranky." I sad down in Vincents single chair and looked at Galian "Im sorry about earlier, Galian." I brang my knees to my chest and looked at him "I guess i was cranky as well"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:43 am

Going to bed now. Can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

*Grumbles* I'm kinda glad that I woke up this early, because despite the fact that my headache was worse, I got up and searched the entire upstairs flat and found some pain relief tablets! Haha! But me hate tablets! DX Evil or Very Mad anyway, off back to bed, hopefully, by 10 am it should be gone Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next