House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 am

I KILLED KEFKA!!! Omg! That was such a clise fight! Ether I died or he died in that moment! But yay for changing my summon because it worked really well against his summon! (Basically his summon gave him a load of bravery and mine copied that amount of bravery and gave it to me. And for Scampi who doesn't know what bravery is, the more bravery you have, the more powerful the next attack is! Very Happy)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:50 am

Awesome wolfie! I'm glad you told me what it was! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 am

*Points to Nikita* You! I has an idea for you! *Bites lip* What is it? When you're not in an animal form you shall have fox ears and tail! You will shift too much into a fox and the ears and tail will stay! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 am

Hee hee ^_^ I ish so happy! I've moved on to playing another character now though :/ And I was just starting to get used to Terra D:

Anyway, wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:58 am

Sure, who?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 am

Ooh! Like a Kitsune, only she transforms into a normal fox, not one with several tails XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 am

Uhh... Anyone!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:04 am

What's a kitsune? Nevermind Razz

And I dunno who, should we do the Dayna thing?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 am

Sure Very Happy Matt's gonna be finishing off KJ's room Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:10 am

Ok, do you wanna post first?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 am

Gah! Chrome is annoying! DX It keeps underlining spelling errors - which is OK - and has a popup on somewrds! GAAAH! *Switches back to Internet Explorer*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:12 am

*Sigh of relief* Ahh that's much better :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 am

I woke up before Dayna that mornig, had a shower, brushed my teeth and then got dressed. I hadn't done much of KJ's room yesterday so finishing it was my main task today. Smiling at my sleeping girlfriend, I left the room and headed into KJ's startig to build pieces of furniture and stuff. Yay for internet explorer!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:22 am

Dayna: I rolled over in my sleep to realise that Matt wasn't there.... I opened my eyes a bit. Maybe he had gone swimming, cause that's what he tended to do in the mornings. Maybe I should get a shower and then join him! Heehee. That could be funny! I smirked to myself at my brilliant idea before I headed into the bathroom, showered, then brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom in the towel and walked over to the drawers. Actually... I didn't feel like swimming. So I just got out some underwear and went over to the wardrobe. I picked out a top and I was just about to close the wardrobe when something caught my eye.... I moved a few more clothes aside to find a picture of his ex-girlfriend - Sydney, I think - and I frowned. Maybe he just forgot to take it down. Yeah. That must be it! I put the clothes back where they were and got changed into the nice top and I put a skirt on too. The top was black, long sleeved and had a nice pattern on the front in silver and gold. It looked sparkly against the black, so I liked it. The skirt was black too, to match, so it kind of looked like a dress.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:35 am

The Japanese voice actors of Haruhi and Hikaru are married! WTF?!

I continued to set up the furniture, then added quilts and clothes and all the little things. It took a while, but it was worth it because looked amazing. Once it was done, I walked into the spare room that KJ and Rascal were sleeping in and getly shook the little girl. "Wake up, your majesty. Your princess room awaits." I whispered with a grin.
((Giving Dayna a chance to write the song.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 am

Dayna: I sighed as I walked out onto the balcony. How I wanted to rip the picture up. It might make Matt angry... And I didn't want that. I started humming a tune before adding words. I smirked a little to myself as I walked back into the room. Oh... No paper. I headed to the office, once I had found some paper in there I started to write the llyrics down before I forgot them. I headed back to the bedroom, the pen and paper in my hands and I hummed the song a little more when I was in the bedroom, softly singing the words.

Kara-Jayne: I heard daddy start talking to me and I grinned as I opened my eyes. "Good morning Daddy!" I said happily. I giggled and hugged him a little bit. "Can I see my pwincess room?" I asked him sweetly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 am

"Yeah sure." I replied, hugging Kara-Jayne back and picking her up. "But maybe we should go and wake up mommy first. I bet she'd love to see the look on your face when you see your room." Leaving Rascal to snooze a bit longer, I headed back to the room I shared with Dayna. I heard her singing and even though I wasn't paying much attention, it still brought a smile to my face. She sung with the voice of an angel, which was ironic because she used to be one. "Sorry for interrupting your amazing voice, but Kara's room's done so do you wanna come and see it?" I asked as I entered the bedroom. Oh, it wasn't just random singing, it was song writing. "Or you could always come and see it once you're done with your sog-writing. I don't mind."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 am

Dayna: I grinned as I saw Matt with Kara. "I'd love to come see it!" I said with a grin. I quickly put the piece of paper in my secret box. I used the key around my neck to lock it and unlock it before I went back to Matt and KJ. "Lets go and see it!" I said with a grin, excited, because I hadn't seen it yet and wanted to. Once we took Kara to her room, I opened the door and grinned as the little girl wrggled out of Matt's arms and ran around in it. I smiled at her reaction and also at how the room had turned out. "It's amazing." I whispered to Matt.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 am

"I know, right? All in a day's work for super-Matt." I chuckled, wrapping an arm around Dayna and kissing her cheek. "I'm just glad KJ likes it, because otherwsie I'd hage to redo the entire room, and I don't think I have the energy for that." I didn't even think I had the energy for a swim! So today was going to have to be a lazy day, and I'd do double the swimming tomorrow to make up for it.

((Imagine if a wild dog visited the house and him and Rascal had puppies XD The house would be infested with puppies! It'd be like Lady and the Tramp! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 am

I believe you have just given me an idea for later wolfie Razz XD

Dayna: I laughed a little and leaned into him slightly with a smile. "Don't worry, I don't think we need to do anything today." I said to him with a smile before changing the subject. "Hey, my birthday's coming up soon and I was thinking about going to a theme park for the day with a few friends, so could you watch Kara?" I asked him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 am

Lol XD Ok!

I pursed my lips as I thought about it, because I already had my own plans rolling and Bob had called me the other day to tell me that he had plans rolling, and a trip to the theme park could cause problems. "Suuuure... Just leave the theme park by about 6pm at the latest, 5pm preferably, ok? I'll look after KJ for you but I need you back by then, ok? i asked Dayna, hoping that she'd agree to it, because I really wanted mine and Bob's plans to work.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:21 am

Dayna: "Oh... Okay." I said before smiling. I thought about it for a few moments, maybe he was going to take me out to dinner or something... Hopefully. That would be sweet of him! I frowned as I realised that I didn't really have a way of getting to the theme park and back again. Unless Tyler took us! That could work! I smiled again. "Can you take me and come and pick me up though?" I asked him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 am

"Sure, that's fine with me." I grinned, glad that Dayna had agreed to it, before giving Dayna a quick kiss. "Anyway, we should probably get some breakfast now." I then turned my attention to the little girl currently testing out her carriage bed. "Breakfast time, princess Kara-Jayne. Why don't you get the royal hound with mommy and I'll go and cook up some food. Does that sound good?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:31 am

Dayna: I couldn't help but giggle when Kara said 'Yep yep!' She sounded so cute! "Come on then, Princess Kara." I smiled as the little girl took hold of my hand and went to find Rascal. Matt went downstairs to start cooking breakfast. Once we had found Rascal, we all went downstairs, I helped Kara so she wouldn't fall, but didn't carry her, she was getting bigger now, growing up. So she was walking quite a few places by herself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 am

I went downstairs to cook breakfast. Pancakes for everyone except Rascal - she was having sausages - with sliced banana and whipped cream in the shape of a smiley face. By the time the girls came downstairs, breakfast was already cooked and served on the table, so I focused on drinks now. "What would you like to drink, ladies? Water for Rascal and for the lovely miss KJ and miss Dayna?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next