House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 am

O.o

Elena: "I think that man filled me up. Im fine." smiling wasrmly she looked at the sky "we can hang out now. So where to though?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 am

O.o O... K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 am

YOU gUys ArE gIvIng mE wEIrd lOOks! DXXXX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 am

Cayden::
I smiled and thought for a moment. "Hmmm... What could we do? Do you want to go back to the mansion and swim? Or we could watch a movie. We can do whatever you want to really. It's up to you and what you feel like doing." I didn't really mind either way what we did. If be happy with pretty much anything.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 am

Sorry ^_^" Is there a certain blonde, beautiful vampire arpund here somewhere? ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am

nOpE. shE hAsn't buggEd mE In A fEw dAys. sOrrY bUddy.
mAYbE shE'll shOw Up whEn I'm dOnE wIth mAth
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 am

I'll probably be gone by then :/ *Sighs.* I'll catch her tomorrow, just tell her that I was looking for her, ok? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

haven't been on in a long while... sorry... stuffs been happening, and schools keeping me pretty preoccupied.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 am

Elena: "Swimming sounds good" smiling, she walked back "but dont be shocked at what you see." winked and laughed "kidding."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 am

Rae! *Tacklehugs.* Omg! Suzie needs to reply to Sapphira! It's thebig reveal to her that she's pregnant, followed by apartment hunting! >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

Cayden::
I blushed for a moment then recovered quickly. I had not been expecting that comment what so ever, oh well I hadn't stuttered and too much a of a foul of myself because of it. I walked back with her quietly.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 am

Elena: "was your girl really tastey?" she asked "Since she was such a loud mouth and all."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 am

oh yeah. :S i'll take a repost, but idk when the replies gonna be up. i'm trying to draw the 'kiss the girl' scene from the little mermaid. :3
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 am

I hate the little mermaid DX

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 am

summery

Miki was holding the pants and said 'im a man lady' with a laugh then let the pants go, and they fell, the shirt was long enugh to cover her bottoms, she laughed more
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 am

Bex and Tyler got together on the 30th November :3 About 10 months ago :3 Ok, bedtime! Night all! But Jer! *Gets dragged away by Jeremy.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 am

Hola :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Collin- With another roll of his eyes, he listened as the younger woman went on and on about how her boyfriend was cheating on her and why her life just seemed so hopeless. He really couldn't care, his life was rather perfect now. Of course, his job was rather demanding of him so he turned his attention back to her. "Why don't you just break up with him and get on with life. Meet somebody who actually cares enough about you not to cheat on you. Then your life wouldn't be so hopeless." That cause her to smile, like all of the usual users he had. His job, wasn't exactly a job. He gave advice at the bar, and he considered that his job. He decided against drinking today though, simply because he was waiting to go home and see Sammi.  The girl pressed against him and and he sighed. That reaction was usual as well. "I'm sorry Kate, I'm taken. We can't have that sort relationship. I'm not that type of guy that you need." Why couldn't he just be nice for once and not be taken the wrong way?

Dexter- "it's just beside the theatre. I haven't been here that long, but I've got it memorized." He chuckled and walked out of the room and downstairs. He already had his keys and wallet, so he was all set. When they walked outside, he slipped his keys from his pocket and hit the unlock button.

Ross- That made him slightly nervous. Her brother was probably larger than him by a lot, and probably had the same mindset about somebody dating his sister just like he had about somebody dating Mel. "Well, umm.... I guess I'll jut have to be the friendliest I can possibly be then?" Of course he would, or he'd get his head kicked in.

Sam- "I love you Too Reyna." His lips touched The inside of her neck, seeing as how he was nuzzled into her shoulder. This was so much better than where he'd been two years ago. Waiting for somebody to come in and save him from that place. Waiting for the father figure that would never come. Now he didn't have to wait. He had Reyna and that's all he needed, for the rest of his life. Hey already had a future planned. They are supposed to be married in a few years and a few years after that they are supposed to have their first child. It's all exactly like it meant to be. He should thank those women for what they did, not literally of course, because it all led him to Reyna.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 pm

My phone went weird last night -_- My phone froze so I had to reboot it, which made the cursor freeze and now my alarm keeps going off, argh!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Bad phone! No cookies for it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:07 pm

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

Suzie had gone to talk to Sapphira so I was left alone. I paced back and forth in my room a little, not sure what to do about the whole baby situation before I decided to go downstairs to the mansion's public computer to look up the symptoms of pregnancy. Well, mood swings was on the list, which explains why she had been so grumpy with me... Oh no, ohhh no! Back pains? Lack of sleep? V-Vomitting?! I was going to have to deal with that for 9 months! Wait, that sounded really selfish, because it was actually Suzie who had to deak with it, she was the pregnant one! I just... I didn't like the thought of having to be the target of my girlfriend's anger and to see her throw up a lot and be in pain and unable to sleep, and if Suzie was unable to sleep, that meant I'd be unable to sleep too! I bit my lip and ran a hand through my hair frustratedly before shutting down the computer and walking out to the pool. I needed to stop worrying, like Suzie told me too, I just needed to try and relax, so that was what I was going to try to do right now, by lying on a pool chair and just looking at the forest that surrounded the place.

I was ready to fly to Wutai to confront my old man, on the day that I was supposed to be going on a date with Blade, about a week and a half before our planned wedding. I really didn't want to get married to Blade, I wanted to just date Hayden and rule with a boyfriend at y side, not a husband... But still, Hayden abd Toby would have to move to Wutai... I groaned frustratedly and ran a hand through my hair, because I knew I had to tell him, I was just... Scared. Of how he'd react. But I shouldn't be worrying about that right now, I had other things to worry about. Taking a deep breath, I ran into Hayden's room and sat on top of Haydie, kissing him to wake him up. "Haydie, wake up, we need to go to Wutai!"

I snapped at Summer. I know I shouldn't have but... She just didn't understand how hard this was for me, struggling with depression while taking care of two girls, one of which was a baby. Not to mention that I had to deal with the guilt of Kiara taking care of Hope most of the time. And now Summer was talking about finding a girlfriend so that he girls had a motherly figure? It was girlfriends that caused all of this, Lucy and Isolt, they both ran away which led to my depression. No, I didn't need a woman in my life to be a mother to my children, I just needed to learn how to overcome my depression and be both a mother and father to the girls.

Seldom did I actually leave my apartment in the attic of the mansion for anything apart from helping James with the chores, but today I was outside with my sword, practicing techniques against a tree. Once again I was shirtless, and I was glad to be shirtless since I was perspiring so much! I simply could not wait until the cold winter started to appear, it meant less perspiring and, this year, it also meant a chance to cuddle up to the one I loved.
((Didn't we plan on making James get ill? I think that'd be awesome! XD))

"I think you dyed it." I anwered with a shrug. "I don't know, I wasn't there when you did it. And I never said we were married. We almost were though, just a couple montths away from being married. I sighed a little and sat down in the chair next to the bed. "Just calm down, ok? I'll try to answer all your questions. "The kids are technically just under a year old but they look older than older than their real age, and there's two because they're twins. If you mean 'how did the kids happen?' they were a little surprise since I didn't think I could have kids and if you meant 'How did the accident happen?' I don't know, the doctors haven't given me the details, really. And the doctors let me in here. I think they had my contact details from when the twins were born and I think they wanted me to try and jog your memory but, obviously, that failed because you have no idea who I am or who the twins are." I answered l the questions but I knew there'd be more so I just waited patiently for Giselle to ask them.

"Good morning oh beloved son of mine!" I told TJ with a grin. You're spending the day with me today and Cody's spending time with daddy, ok? Oh! And we have to find Kit's mum." I held Kit out to TJ before adding, "This is Kit! Say hi to Kit, little Tyler-Jeremy!" Hee hee! TJ's full first name!

Cody woke up thanks to all the noise by the door and sat up, rubbing his closed eyes as he hugged his teddy bear. When he opened his eyes, he spotted mummy, daddy, TJ... And a little orange puppy. "Puppy?" Cody mumbled as he got out of bed and walked over to the group, hugging his older brother's leg with one arm as he looked up at the orange puppy. "We have a puppy?"

"I know that sounded bad but I didn't mean it that way! Honest!" I giggled a bit more and then calmed down, resting my head on Kyle's chest again because it was actually pretty comfy there! "Ok! You can start teaching me stuff tomorrow. Not today. Today is relaxation day where I do relaxing things like doing nothing, talking to you, and getting a relaxing massage like stressed people on tv do."

A huge grin spread across my face at Sammy's words and I turned my head so that our lips touched, kissing him tenderly as one hand rested where my neck had previously been I pulled away then and looked at the tree we had carved our names into before looking back at my amazing boyfriend. "So, are you ready to head back to the mansion yet or would you like to stay here for a little longer?"

I had seen the shock in Nathalie's face before she ran downstairs and took a moment to facepalm since she wasn't in the room anymore. Damn it, Xavier, get a hold of yourself. Sure, you saw her naked and sure she looked beautiful but that doesn't give you permission to... Nor should you ever try to do that until you're both, like, 21! Letting out a frustrated sigh and running a hand through my hair, I got up and walked downstairs, pulling a chair up next to Nathalie at the computer. "So, do you have any plans about what you want to dress up as this year?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Very bad phone! Evil or Very Mad

And Nathalie's changed a lot XD I was looking back in the archives and it was weird cos Nat was like 'O.O' at the pictures of Xavier and she asked Matt to get some more loooooooooool! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Mhmm! She's not as obsessed anymore XD

And Matt's changed, he doesn't tease Xavier as much. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down