House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:55 am

Minx: "I have enough. Dont worry about me. We just need you with NORMAL clothing." rolled eyes "now go pick and ill judge." I stuck my tounge out playfully
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Mitch- "I don't even know what clothing is normal? Wanna help me pick some out? As a starting basis of course." He shrugged and shoved his hands into his suit pants pockets.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Minx: looked at riley "wanna show him Babe?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Gah! DX On days I have PE I have to take 2 stupid bags because my school stuff and PE kit doesn't all fit! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:24 pm

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

"Zacky!" Abigail growled annoyedly and flicked her brother in the ear for not listening to her. "Mommy's hurt! We have to go see her!" She ran over to the drawers she had seen daddy put her and Zack's clothes in and pulled them out, throwing Zack's clothes at him before trying to get changed into her clothes like a big girl.

"Abby's right, Zack." I added so that Zack knew that Abby was telling the truth. "Put your clothes on and we'll go visit her in hospital." Oh please tell me Giselle remembered the kids. I didn't care if she forgot me but if she forgot the twins, they'd be absolutely heartbroken! Especially Zack because he was really close to Giselle!

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

My eyes widened a little and then I beamed a huge grin. "Wow! It worked! You repaired all the cells!" That was so awesome and scientific. Witchcrafted defied science, there was no science to it, but Mark's power was all about science! It was as if we were opposites, kind of! "Amazing!"

"Mhmm. More beach time and pool time and anythong that require you to remove your shirt in public." If any girls tried to make a move on my shirtless boyfriend, I'd soon scare them off, or at least let them know that Sammy wasn't single. I just hoped that this would work, because I didn't want Sam to be insecure, I want him to realise that he's amazing. And I also wanted him to try and let go of his past a little, otherwise it would hold him back and stop him from doing things.

"Well she's with Sarah if you wish to see her, however, I will admit that I doubt she'll be your pet now that you use black magic." Sasha, as well as Shamisen himself, knew that black magic was dangerous and usually used to kill, so he doubted Sasha would go near Tara now. He was only near her because of that small hope that there was still some good in her.

Matt lifted Dayna up onto one of his shoulders and, even though he was s a little wobbly, he managed it. He thought that Dayna would be able to paint the ceiling now easily.
((Summarized))

((The taking your shirt off in front of others isn't the problem, it's just that sometimes girls will - I repeat, will - react to it in a way that I'd rather they didn't. As long as they're not all over you when you're shirtless, I'm fine with it. *Smiles a little and rests her hand on top of Sam's.*))

"Oh whatever!" I stuck my tongue out at Tyler, knowing that he was joking, and then picked Kit up, bringing the fox cub onto the bed, setting him down in my lap and scratching behind his ear. "He really is adorable, just like you." I told Tyler with a grin. "I wonder with his mother left him all alone." Maybe she had thought that he couldn't be saved... Well, we proved her wrong, didn't we?

((Skippy to the end of school.))
The final bell of the school day rang and I ran out of class as fast as I could, but not fast enough. The bullies crowded around me, pushing me around and calling me names, and then one tried to pull off my ear and couldn't. Uh oh, now theu knew. There was silence for a moment, and then there were more mean names and people trying to tug on my ears. I had started crying, just wanting this to stop.

Galian grinned and kissed Darkess's hand gently, then decided that it wasn't enough and he gave her a kiss on the lips. "Right this way, my beautiful wifey." He waved goodbye to the king and then left the castle with Darkess. Once out of the sight of the palace guards, he kissed Darkess again, a bit more passionately. "Sorry, I just love kissing you, you're kissable." He chuckled and then walked around town. Galian came across a nice little cafe and patted his pockets, grinning when he felt the Host's wallet. Yay! They could have their date here! Trying to act all gentlemanly for the one he loved, the Galian Beast pulled out Darkess' chair and gestured for her to sit in it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

For once I've managed to get internet in college! We have wifi! Woohoo!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:44 pm

lol

Darkess: I smiled as he kissed my hand, Seeing him come closer and kiss me, I smiled even more before kissing him back and the kiss breaking. The way he spoke was so weird, since I had never heard him say something like that. As if he were royalty. Laughing alittle I didnt expect the kiss feelin the passion in it before he pulled away. "Ah? Im kissable?" I laughed and seen Galian looking at a Cafe and patting his pockets. Here we go, Galian is gonna use his money.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:24 am

Nathalie: Me and Kyle had had our last lesson in the same class, which was OK, I was talking to him and suddenly stopped as I heard Taylor crying and people calling someone names. It wasn't hard to understand that they had been bullying Taylor, I snarled a little without realising it, Kyle asked me what was wrong but I ignored him and ran off to where the huddle was, pushing through to the centre where Taylor was and people were tugging at her ears, my eyes widened and before I had time to think it through, I had already gone into a defensive mode over Taylor, and I pushed the person who was bullying Taylor, and I heard the group around now ignoring Taylor and chanting 'Fight' over and over again. No! No no no! I didn't want this! I had promised Xavier I wouldn't get into any more fights! Ugh!! Hopefully he wasn't watching.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:45 am

We have to learn this song for choir, it's really fun to sing! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 am

"Mhmm." Galian nodded with a grin. "Very kissable. And you're good at kissing too which makes you super kissable." He chuckled and pushed Darkess' chair in when she had sat down at the table. The Beast sat down opposite Darkess, a huge smile on his face, because for once he was doing something with Darkess, not just lounging around doing nothing. Sure, they could be kicked out of the cafe at any moment for Galian's lack of a shirt but if the King didn't mind, then the cafe people shouldn't either. "Do you know what you want to eat or drink, Darkess?" If he was in his normal form, his tail would be wagging like crazy right now, but he had transformed between human and beast so many times today already that he just couldn't be bothered to transform anymore today unless he really really had to.

((Quick question before I do anything: Am I allowed to have Nathalie's hat knocked off so that it's revealed that she has dog ears too?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:06 am

Go for it! Very Happy *Sings the School Song* And I just got back from the hairdresses about 5 minutes ago lol XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 am

Cool! And okies! I just wanted to do something that would really provoke Nathalie and make her want to fight XD

It had begun the moment Nathalie had tried standing up for me and pushed the main bully away from me. I wanted to help Nathalie, I really really did, but I only knew how to play fight and was too scared of the bullies to actually fight them! And besides, I'd probably just get in Nathalie's way since she was a secret agent and knew how to fight well. Instead, I just moved over to Kyle who was nearby, and hugged him as I watched, hoping that Nathalie was ok. It started off not to bad, as far as confrontations went. The main bully just shoved Nathalie back and said some mean stuff and it looked like that was going to be it, but as Natty was shoved, her hat fell off and showed her ears. No! Not her too! Now Nathalie wpuld be bullied too! Then chanting of fight turned into laughter and I just cried a bit more, becaise the last thing I wanted was for Nathalie to be bullied to. The main bully laughed to and gave a sharp tug to Nathalie's ear which made me wince just watching it. 'Looks like you're a mutt too! Little miss popular's actually little miss mongrel! There's no room for dogs in this school, so I recommended you pack up your dog and your dog bone and leave this place with your tail between your legs like a good little pup, ok?' The bully laughed. And then Nathalie retaliated.
((You can type out the fight! Razz Just pause halfway through so I can type up Xavier's reaction from up in Heaven XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 am

Nathalie: Mutt? Mongrel? PUP?! I gritted my teeth before glaring at the main bully. "Maybe this litle mutt isn't very tame. Maybe this mongrel is pretty vicious. Maybe this little pup is sick of you bullying her sister." I said as calm as I could, then I lunged at the bully and pinned him((I'm guessing it's a guy, I can't imagine a girl daying that XD If it is a girl than just imagine I put her/she XD)) down to the ground in a way and started to punch him. Eveybody seemed to be chanting 'fight' again, they wanted a fight? Looks like it's a fight they shall get! After a few punches, he tugged on the ear that was bent, I whimpered slightlyl, I swear that it was broken! He took the moment to his advantage and pulled me up before punched me, still holding my ear in one hand as he tightened his grip, I winced then put the pain aside, this was the last time we were coming here so I didn't care. I kneed him in the gut and he looked as if he was in quite a lot of pain. Who cared?! I didn't! Besides! He had hurt Taylor loads by bullying her! I kicked him in the face again before he tried punching me again.
((I think that's about half way through. *Shrug*))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:45 am

Eugh. Fish for dinner! DX Me no very keen on fish! DX Not dinner time yet though Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:55 am

Justin looked at the list of bad things currently happening, trying to pick one out for Xavier to go and deal with - most Angels were required to go down and help people who were doing bad things make the right choices, give them a little lecture about doing good things, like a conscience only they weren't imaginary or anything. His eyes widen as a new event magically appeared on the list. 'Nathalie McAllister: Fight.' His eyes widened as he recognised the name. Nathallie McAllister was X's girlfriend, right? Since the list was on this new computer system which hardly anyone but Justin seemed to know how to use, Justin was able to view the event from the screen rather than having to look down and Earth to see where Nathalie was and confirm his suspicions. Yup, the girl with the dog ears in that fight was deffinately Nathalie. Just then Xavier started walking over and Justin smirked a tiny bit. Oh the irony of Xavier's first job involving his girlfriend. "Your girlfriend's a little trouble maker, isn't she?" He commented, smirking a bit more at Xavier's confused face.

"Huh?" I asked confusedly as I walked over. 'Nathalie just got into a fight, Xavier.' My eyes widened and I ran over to the screen. Oh no. Nat, I told you not to get into fights anymore! "Well we have to do something, Justin! We need to go down there and sprinkle do-good dust all over them or something!" I could hear Justin holding back a little laugh. 'Dude, we're not Tinkerbell! We don't have magic dust that turns people nice!' He then turned serious again. 'Wait until after the fight, then go down and talk to Nathalie, tell her that fighting's wrong and stuff like that.' So I was just meant to let my girlfriend get beat up?! I was about to protest when Justin shook his head at me. 'There's nothing else we're allowed to do, X, I'm sorry.' I gritted my teeth a little and looked back to the screen, wincing every time Nathalie got hurt.

((I was tempted to make Taylor try to defend her sister, but Taylor'd fail. That bully's too strong for her and she'd be too scared to do anything in front of anyone else. Nathalie should try to teach Taylor self defence or something.))

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=265
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40