House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 am

linz, are ui in the mood for rping?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Brown_10
Must be true! Sounds just like me! :3 'Cept I don't know if I'm a good kisser yet Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 am

*Walks to her and kneels down* I would say I could help you but I'm hopeless at science too. I'm more of a math person. *Grasps her hand and presses a kiss to the top* Other than that, how was school today?
Hmm... I can't really picture Mel being anything but a Brooks. Collin and Mel Brooks. Their little brother Ross, he's a Newlin. Not really, but his mom was kinda determined to have his name put down as Newlin.
I don't really mind.
I kinda mind. He's false advertising. He's not a Newlin. The only Newlins left are us Brady, and then your children. I would say my children too but Mandie and I have decided against having children. It's just Trent.
I just took two Aleve, maybe in about thirty minutes or so..
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 am

*stares at it* omg it matches me. Oh and im a good kisser.. my ex bf told me XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:55 am

I am pretty crazy.... Huh.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 am

It matches me, and I'm probably a good kisser XD The pictures says so! XD Meh, it was alright.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

It's pretty true... But I don't know about the kisser thing yet. All I ever got was 'hmm' or a chuckle. Then again, that was in fifth grade... Anyway, Erro to all of you. I haven't said it yet.

*Nods and runs a hand through his hair* At least it wasn't bad. I've been trying to avoid my sister for the most part of the day myself. *Stands and scoops her up into his arms, only to sit down on the couch and set her on his lap* Well beautiful, what are you interested in doing right now?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 am

Y'know I'm really tempted for Natty to get into another fight at school. Like, someone picks on Taylor and a massive crowd gathers, Nathalie gets annoyed and hits the person who was bullying Taylor, then Kyle can just stop Natty XD *Laughs when he picked her up. Shrugs* I dunno. Whatever. *Smiles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:08 am

Then Xavier would have to come down from Heaven and tell Nathalie off XD Anywho, replying! Give me a sec! *Clings onto Sammy's leg.* Are you gonna go shirtless tonight? :3 O.o That sounds like something I'd say to Tyler!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 am

For a moment I almost thought you meant my Sammi! XD LMAO! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 am

*Facepalms.* Oh boy, the Sammy Sammi mix up begins XD O.o Yeeeah, lets just call Reyna's boyfriend Sam from now on ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 am

*Thinks a minute before smirking* Well, I think I have an idea. *Moves his hands up her stomach and bit his lip before tickling her.

I suppose if I'm going to get rid of my insecurities, I'll have to. I mean, I would now but there's no point since I don't really need to do it all the time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 am

*Tries not to giggle, then after a moment more she begins to giggle, unable to stop.* Sammi and Collin are kind of cute :3 Your thoughts Jason? *Smrik*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 am

Awww! But I think it'd be awesome if you were shirtless now! :3 *Facepalms.* You are so lucky Reyna isn't in the room right now... But now I want to see Tyler shirtless! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:26 am

*Chuckles and stops, only to shower her neck with kisses.* I love you Sammi. *When he straightens up and becomes a bit more serious, he starts to think again* I don't really have any other ideas, sorry.

*Rubs the back of his neck nervously before nodding* I suppose it would help with some insecurities, so why not. Just don't go too far with it *Slips his shirt off, but clutches it to his chest slightly*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 am

Big post went poof! DX

But don't worry, Sam, I wont ask you to take off your jeans or anything. *Sighs as Sam clutches the shirt to his chest.* Would you feel more comfortable if Reyna was here too?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 am

Stop trying to make me miserable, Scampi -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 am

Me: *Just about to finish song on guitar*
Mum: It's almost half past nine, darling.
Me: I know.
Mum: I think Kieran's trying to get to sleep.
Me: Oh, sorry. -_-

She doesn't even let me finish a stupid song! -_- Anyway, gotta switch to phone! It's fine. *Smiles* Heehee ^_^" Sorry Jason Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:33 am

Meh, all character post before I go to bed Razz

Dayna: I laughed. "I can't reach!" I said. "I'm too short!" I added with a giggle, so since my roller already had some paint on, I just painted 'KJ' roughly on the wall nearest to me with a laugh. "I'll just let you do the painting." I said with another laugh. I had managed to pain my ceiling back at the mansion, but I had wings to assist me then, so it was pretty easy.

Mika: After we had had a long-ish run. We made it back to the mansion. I was getting rather tired, so I had said goodnight and headed to my room. I hadn't unpacked. Well there wasn't much to unpack really. I needed a job... To get more things for myself. What work could I find though? I don't know. I'll find something. I placed some books onto a shelf. I had brought a thick-ish one and several thin-ish ones with me. As well as a diary. I slipped the journal under my pillow. It was kind of like a diary so only I saw it. I unpacked the few clothes that I had before changing into a loose top, I took my jeans off and put them away. I didn't need to wear any bottoms. Who was going to see me now anyway? I read a little before going to sleep.

Keira: ((Repost please Smile ))

Nikita: I smiled a bit, then grinned. "Awesome, I love pasta!" I said happily, well, I hadn't had it in a while, but just over a year ago I loved it, all kinds of pasta. Give me any type of pasta you want, and I'm sure I would love it! because pasta is just amazing! Hehee. I stood up, placing my guitar onto the bed as I headed for the door with him. "So, where's this place?" I asked as we started to head downstairs.

Christina: ((Please repost))

Nathalie: In class.
((REALLY can't be bothered to do a post for her so... Ya XD))

Tyler: I chuckled a little bit, "Bex, be realistic, it's a fox, it doesn't understand a word you just said." I teased her a little with a smirk on my face, I hoped she knew I was just joking, that she didn't take it seriously, because if she did that would be a tiny bit stupid, because it's just a joke.

TJ: Sleeping.

Tim: I didn't look when she stripped down, because she obviously didn't want me to. She she dove into the water, I winced a little since she got me all wet when she made a splash, and the water was pretty cold. Oh well! I jumped in next to her then laughed.

Kyle: I sighed a little when she left, and I changed my shirt before heading to my next class. I went in late. "Sorry I'm late." I muttered to the teacher who just told me to sit down. I shrugged and sat down next to some random guy and soon became friends with him.

Candi: After a few moments of silence, I got a little irritated, silence always made me irritated, or nervous. "Yeah, just a little heads up, he's like, really protective... So... Maybe get to know him a little bit..." I suggested, damn I felt stupid for saying that! Ugh! I was stupid anyway, so who cares if I felt stupid! Agh! My thoughts mess up my head! It gets annoying...

Sammi: Okay. Love. This was so weird! What the hell was wrong with me?! I don't know. Maybe I was just growing up. Oh well. I had school to attempt to focus on and weekend job to keep me busy, hey, I might even be able to see Collin then! That would be good, I'd like that! Ugh, I needed to really focus on my school work more than anything though. I really wanted these qualifications and stuff. I wanted a good job to get my life back on track. For now though... I pulled a bottle of beer out of my mini fridge what I had bought early in the week. I hadn't had a drink all week and sorta felt like I needed one so... I just had one, before showering, brushing my teeth and then going to bed. The next day in school I had found it hard to focus, all I could think about was Collin! I got questions wrong in math, science and english for crying out loud. Damn I needed to focus! I sighed as the bell went and I started to head home. I threw my bag aside as I walked into my bedroom and I flopped onto my bed. Damn. All I could think about today was Collin! Great! I needed to focus in class! Okay. That's what I'm going to do! I am going to focus like crazy in school from now on! And I'm not going to let him mess with my head! Even if it got me a reputation of being good, I wanted to be something good in my life! At the weekend I can think about Collin all I want! But during the week I needed to keep focus! Okay. I didn't want to dump Collin, because then I'd lose even more focus in class because I would feel bad about leaving him. I sighed heavily before pulling out the book I needed to read for English before laying on my bed on my stomach and reading it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 am

Summarised:

Matt lifted Dayna up onto one of his shoulders and, even though he was s a little wobbly, he managed it. He thought that Dayna would be able to paint the ceiling now easily.

Galian whimpered at being told off by the king because he doesn't feel as if any of this was his fault - Theodore hates him and the guards are just dying to attack him. He sneaks up behind Darkess and rests a head on her shoulder, asking about the rules, but Thedore sees him and starts making a wailing noise, causing Galian to take several steps back, cover his ears and whimper.

Cloud put sun screen on Tifa's back, making sure to do under the bikini line too. He wondered whether or not it was comfortable for Tifa to lie on her chest but didn't say it.

((I'll reply to the others tomorrow. Goodnight Scampi!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 am

Bye 'going to bed' I mean going on my phone lmao XD Anyway, off on phone now Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 am

Its alright. I just need to get used to it anyway. *Set his shirt aside and shoved his hands into his pockets*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

Actually I'm just gonna go to bed. Night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:49 am

Goodnight Scampi! And yay! You see, Sam? That wasn't too bad! *Stands up and claps.* Well done, huggle buddy! *Walks in, spots Bex looking at Sam's bare chest and transforms into her wolf self, snarling before lunging at Bex and tackling her to the floor.* What the hell are you doing to him?! N-Nothing! J-Just helping with his insecurites! Please don't hurt me DX Unlikely story! You're about as sick as those older women! *Is about to clamp her teeth around Bex's throat. I told you you'd be in trouble if Reyna saw, but did you listen? Nooo!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 am

So, Jeremy and Reyna have both attacked Wolfie? Who's next? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down