House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 am

Nate- I put out my cigarette before going inside, knowing Taylor wouldn't want to smell it anywhere near her room - which is where I was headed. I knew she'd be able to smell me but I couldn't help that. I went to my room and dropped off the drugs, hiding them somewhere new this time. I tossed the pack of cigarettes on the bed then got the card I'd made for Taylor. It was a bit stupid now since she'd broken up with me but at the time I'd made it we'd still been together. The cover just said happy birthday but on the inside I'd said something about hoping I deserved her love and how she'd always be my puppy love, hoping she'd remember when we used to say that when she was younger. I opened it up, wrote 'Sorry' in some free space in the middle then went to her room, slipping it under the door along with one of the twenties I had with me. I figured I may as well still give it to her. Since I doubted she would let me take her to dinner like I had planned.

Thanks Jer. What're you going as?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 am

My bet is that she'll bin the card Razz Anyway, NOW I'm off to bed, night! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 am

Dexter- Looking at her as she pawed the door, he understood. She must have to go outside and he couldn't keep her cooped up in here. Just as Lon as he saw her every once in a while. He opened the door and gave her a quick smile. "Take your time, no rush on getting back to me." That'd give him time to think about a new song or possibly which one he'd play next. He needed some extra cash though, so he'd end up selling one pretty soon or maybe he'd gather up the guts to go play at a live music bar or something?

Sam- Taking a moment to catch the scent that she had picked up on, he gave a slight nod and headed in that direction. Raccoons weren't bad when deer were unavailable. When they started getting close, he slowed and stalked his way up to the raccoons. Luckily, they had their backs to Reyna and himself, so it was easy pickings.

Riley- He walked downstairs and set the tray on the counter when they got into the kitchen, only to turn around and hug Minx to his chest. "Today lights be pretty great if I get breakfast in bed first thing. It's off to a great start."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 am

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 am

Oh ya. Of course she will.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 am

Hola!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 am

Hello!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:15 am

Wanna rp linz?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 am

Tyler- He frowned slightly and rubbed his chin with his hand. Should he tell her shot Sam? Maybe, that would hide the fact that he was worried sick about wether or not she was okay or if they were okay. "I had to find you, for Both Sam and myself. I tried calling you a few times but you never answered. No hard feelings or whatever, I was just worried about you." He mentally face palmed himself and cursed under his breath that he had to be so honest. It was probably evident that he wasn't as good off as he had been when he saw her frequently. His nose was slightly bruised in some spots, along with his eye being a soft yellow color from a fading bruise. He'd been in a few fights, usually ending up in jail overnight. That didn't work out for him when the full moon came around. He had a small bit of 5 o'clock shadow growing, naturally since he hadn't shaved for a bit. His brown hair was quite messy and smelled of alchohol most nights. She however, looked sleep deprived and he shouldn't be keeping her awake.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 am

Tonks: "Oh... Well I've been kinda busy." I dropped my gaze as the lie slipped out. I automatically felt bad about it, I didn't like lying to him, especially since he was the person i talked to the most about stuff. However, I quickly reminded myself that he didn't need to know about this so i had reason to lie. Whicj was a feeble excuse, but whatever lying was like second nature to me. And i wasn't going to start suddenly telling the truth now. He said he was looking for me for both him and sam, so even if i did tell him something it'd just get back to him which i didn't want. Realising I was still shivering slightly, i climbed off the bed and walked over to my wardrobe, pulling out a random hoodie and yanking it over my head. I then sank down into the chair by my desk and started collecting all the paper up and shoving it in a draw. Tyler wouldn't understand what any of the writing meant but that didn't mean i wanted him seeing it in the first place.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:51 am

Tyler- With a nod, he stood and hesitated a moment before to the door. He knew that she was alright now, and knew that she wasn't exactly ignoring him. She just happened to be busy, busy enough that she couldn't answer his phone calls or texts. Turning around to look at her again, he sighed softly before speaking. "How about the calls? Sam said something about you turning your phone off because of some phone calls." Being busy had nothin to do with her not answering, she had shut her phone off. That means she had lied to him. So reassuring to him. His girlfriend lied to him, for what reason? Deciding he didn't really want to know, he shook his head and looked to the ground before opening her door and walking into the hall. If she wanted him to know, she wouldn't have come up with a lie to cover it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 am

linx on rileys post messed me up XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 am

I need reposts please
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:35 am

Umm... I'll redo it, I just noticed the absolute nonsense it was

Riley- When they had gotten down to the kitchen, he set the tray on the counter and turned to look at her. His arms wrapped around her in a hug and pulled her to his chest. "I suppose with the good start that today has had, we must both be feeling amazing after yesterday. Everything just seems a thousand times better."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:I looked at him and shook but head. "But still. He knocked your mom up causing you to live on the street." I say and ruffled my hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 am

Corey- "But what if it was my mother who manipulated him into that? What if he hadn't known at all about it. Then it really wouldn't have been his fault at all." He shrugged and looked down into the water again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 am

"Well he didn't use a condom." I say and looked at him and softly kissed his neck as I layed my head on his shoulder.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am

Minx: smiled and nodded "Ahuh! You got that right. ITs because now we are relaxed and not so stiff and not taking a break from the wedding things.. the only things we would have is just my dress." I rubbed the back of my head "Well that would be fun."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 am

so... my classes suck. im on the third floor, then east campus, then the performing arts center, then east campus again, then the gym, then i have lunch, and then to a portable. like wtf. and my lockers on the third floor, but its on the complete opposite side of my first period class. ugh. bad thing about having a big campus. plus, i have like no classes with my friends. ): they're all either people i don't know, or weird OV kids. and i hoped for classes with my OV friends or even someone from HP that i talked to last year! sheesh! there's only one class that I have with Max. and he's the only OV friend that i have a class with. and now i'm rambling. sorry. im tired.

Zack Wilson; He was awoken by his sister shaking him violently. He opened his eyes and rubbed them with the back of his hand. "What are you saying sissy?" He asked his sister, since he had been asleep and he couldn't understand what she was saying to him before. He looked around the room, and he saw his daddy standing in the doorway. He smiled slightly and said, "Morning daddy." before he sat up in his bed and turned back to Abby for an answer.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 am

I feel like Jake should figure out some how... But he'd have no way to. *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 am

Riley- "Am I even supposed to help pick out the wedding dress? Seeing as to how it's supposed to bad luck seeing you before the wedding in it. Or is that just on the day of the wedding?"

Corey- "True, I guess it was both of my parents faults really. That won't be the case with us though, I'll be there for our kids no matter what. If we ever did get a divorce though, I'd still be around too. I don't want to be one of those divorced couples who fight over their children and one of them ends up not being able to see them. I'd let you have custody or whatever you wanted. But we're never gonna get a divorce, because I love you that much."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 am

I laughed alittle. "Don't worry. Im never going to divorce you." I say with a smirk and poke his sides. "I'm going to take a swim. You coming?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Corey- "Now that I've dried off a bit, yeah I suppose I could. But it's getting pretty late so this is probably the last one." He hopped out of the boat and into the water, taking her hand and helping her down into the water.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Minx: "well the dress I have to pick out with my famly and friends that are girls. Without you though. Which would be very lonely. Also we cannot be with eachother before the wedding day. But oh well, I want to stay with my Riley."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:13 pm

That sucks. :/ She doesn't even remember him...

on a brighter side, I finally finished my honors assignment, which means that i can start reading my book! 'Looking for Alaska' Very Happy i heard it was really good! ooh! And i'll type up replies as soon as i can, but maybe not tonight. and if i don't get to it tonight or tomorrow night, i'll surely get to it on the weekend! sorry, i'll probably be busy now that the school years starting up again.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next