House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Ya... Poor guy. At least he got that one night. But only the one *sigh*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I laughed alittle and hopped into the water with hik and walked out into deeper water and went down to my neck in the water. "Cold water." I say with a small laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Tonks: I shrugged a little, not turning to lool at him. "They're just prank calls, someone trying to get to me." This lie came out easily since I wasn't facing him, but I still felt a little guilty afterwards. In a way I waa protecting him, sure if he knew he wouldn't be in serious danger. But there would always be the chance of him trying to do something about it which could get him hurt, or he could be used to get to me. Neither i wanted to happen which is why i was dealing with it on my own. I sighed when i was met with silence and turned round. But he wasn't there, he hadn't even bothered to listen to my explanation which meant he knew i was lying. Sadness and guilt crept into me. I'd ruined my relationship with my brother by pushing him awy and I wa ddoing the sane with Tyler. I should be glad that he left me in peace, but instead i found myslf wanting him here. I'd let him get much too close, but there wasn't anything i could do about it now. I craved for the safe feeling he gave me, I wanted him to curl up in bed with me, knowing that if he did the nightmares would go away, I wanted him to be there when i woke up, so the first thing i thought of wasn't how crappy my life was. I even wanted him to just hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright as corney as it sounded. Before I knew exactly what i was going to do, i was on my feet and out the door. "Tyler!" I saw him walking away, his shoulders were hunched over his head hung low. He looked so defeated and hurt. I couldn't think of anything that would make him come back, so i settled for the only bit of truth i was willing to tell him. "I love you." I went back in my room and leant hevily against the door. "I love you too much." I added to myself softly before climbing into bed.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Damn brother -_- He came in saying it was 10 to 7 when it was 10 to 6 -_- Now I can't get back to sleep for another half an hour DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Ouch. DX that sucks Scampi!
Oh my gosh. What pandora station is this? It's purely amazing! Very Happy
I don't know...? Why should you care? -_-
You shouldn't be upset with this Mandie girl just because she asked a simple question...
This Mandie girl...? *whispers to rae* what happened to her?
Lost her memory in a car accident. You know, like The Vow?
Oh... Nice. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 pm

I'll live, I told him to go back to bed for a bit and he left, so I have a bit of time to myself. Not much but meh, only problem is it's cold! DX *Shivers*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Anyway, I'm gonna go get my breakfast. I'll finish my posts after school, maybe.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Dayna: I smilled as I watched Kara-Jayne nod. "Yep!" She said with a grin. I smiled and placed her down so that I didn't have to hold her for ages. "Go with daddy and see what you want for breakfast." I told her before looking round and realising something. "We'll need to pick up some dog food in town." I said as I sat down and stroked Rascal. "Sorry girl, you'll just have to wait a bit." I apologised to the dog.

Mika: After we had had a long-ish run. We made it back to the mansion. I was getting rather tired, so I had said goodnight and headed to my room. I hadn't unpacked. Well there wasn't much to unpack really. I needed a job... To get more things for myself. What work could I find though? I don't know. I'll find something. I placed some books onto a shelf. I had brought a thick-ish one and several thin-ish ones with me. As well as a diary. I slipped the journal under my pillow. It was kind of like a diary so only I saw it. I unpacked the few clothes that I had before changing into a loose top, I took my jeans off and put them away. I didn't need to wear any bottoms. Who was going to see me now anyway? I read a little before going to sleep.

Keira: After our tour, we had talked for a bit about random stuff. Then we said our goodbyes and I headed out to the forest for a run and a hunt. I was in my wolf form. I was a white wolf so I didn't blend in greatly. I still caught some prey though. I liked being a wolf. It was fun, sorta.

Nikita: I gave him one last look and a quick wag of my tail, like a way of saying thanks, then scampered off, once out of sight, I headed to my bedroom and shifted. I went to the the toiley then, since that was the reason I left. I had a rather strong bladder, so I wouldn't need to go for a fair while now. So I headed downstairs, absentmindedly humming his song that he just played, he didn't say a name for it, he just played it. And I hummed it as I went downstairs to get some food.

Tyler: I laughed when she smoothed out my hair just to mess it up again. "Sure, I don't mind at all." I said to my beautiful fiancee. I had looked after both the boys together, so I'm sure just one would be a lot easier. So... Yeah. I didn't mind looking after Cody at all, but I was glad Bex was going to look after the fox, that way I didn't need to worry about it. I heard movement and looked to the corner where the little fox was waking up. Think of the devil and it appears.

Kyle: I frowned a little, I hadn't wanted her to cry! I rubbed her back in circles in hopes to calm her down, just like I had done several days ago. Good thing I had an extra shirt in my bag. You never know when your gonna need one, and this was sort of a good example. "C'mon Tay, don't cry." I said to her.

They're the one's I've already replied to (Or had a post for) And I'll do the rest after school.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:43 pm

I feel sorry for my best friend, she chose tripple science, so she has 7 lessons a week! At least 1 each day! XD

Anyway, gotta go, see you later!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Too... Early... Hate... College... I was going to go as a Dracula kind of vampire, but I'd look stupid next to someone as amazing-looking as you, so I'll go as James Bond instead.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 pm

My dreamland was nice. I want to go back.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

And I forgot to charge my fucking phone! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! So I have practically no breakfast, practically no lunch, and no phone! Perfect! My phone's going to die pretty much right away! I hate having to wake up this early for school! It's POINTLESS! We're just oging to be waking up at 9 for college anyways! And I thought teens were supposed to get sleep! Hard to when we have to wake up at 5 MOTHERFUCKIN' 30 every day!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm

O.O
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

I can be grumpy in the mornings -_- Especially on a white day where I have SS (snore) Math (WHKRDJEMRLHWKJ) Health (Stress central) and French (Kill me now, the world's so stupid!)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

gtg
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 am

ooh...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:27 am

Maths stinks! We have homework after our first lesson! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:52 am

Is: (x + y) Squared (cant do the little 2 DX) x(squared) + y(squared) When expanded and simplified?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 am

O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:08 am

Whatever. If it's wrong it's wrong, but I think it's right so ya... This year I plan to stay on top of my homework! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:22 am

I think that's right, but idk really. My math class isn't until tomorrow and I just stayed home today since I don't have any actual classes today.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 am

Yeah thats right scampi, if the squared is outside the brackets everything inside is squared. Anyway hey guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:29 am

Hey midget Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:31 am

Yay! Very Happy I feel happy now! :3 And hey midget and linz Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:46 am

Omg!! I finally found a picture thats almost exactally how I imagined Cassie! All thats missing is the dimples and freckles across her nose and cheeks.
http://s4.favim.com/orig/48/beautiful-girl-blue-eyes-dark-hair-Favim.com-464476.jpg
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next