House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 am

I respect you, Jenna. Your one brave girl to wear that. Uhm... What colour should I give Sammi?

Nathalie: I frowned as Taylor left and talked to Sabrina some more before the bell rang. I headed to class.
((Meh, I'm guessing she's in a different math class, yes?))

Kyle: I headed into the class I had on my schedule, then grimaced as the teacher stopped me at the front to introduce me to the class. I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking, then she told me to take a seat next to Taylor, I couldn't help but smile a little as I sat down next to her. "Happy birthday." I said quietly to her with a small smile.

Nikita: I smiled, sort of, as he played, I liked this song, it seemed pretty easy to play and it sounded happy, but with a message behind it. I memorised the words as he sang them. I would have to try this out on my own guitar soon. I looked at the chord pattern that he played. I could play them.

Candi: I smiled, have fun with that. I said to myself in my head. He would need all the luck he would get, I mean, it hadn't been that long since he had gone... So maybe he wouldn't trust me alone... Oh dear... I was worried... Kind of. I mean... He had always been so protective of me, even when my best friend had wanted to hang out a bit, just 'cause he was a guy! Ugh. "Okay," I said to him with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 am

Christina: I shook my head. "No it's fine, I'll probably be at work." I said. I enjoyed my job, it was fun. I got to wear kitty ears and tail and we always messed around a little on the skates before our shift, which was fun! They were just quad skates, which was good. Plus you heard a lot of things from listening to some of the customers.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 am

I can take care of myself, you two. And if a guy does make a pass at me I'll turn him down. I'm Jeremy's girlfriend.
I could've sworn I had something brilliant planned for her costume. But I forget where I wrote them all down.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 am

Sky blue perhaps?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:46 am

Yup, a different maths class Very Happy

"Kylie-Kyle!" I exclaimed, grinning as I pulled Kyle into a hug. That got me ito trouble with the teacher and I apoligised and then went quiet again. After a little while, I opened to the back of my book and wrote in it, 'Thanks! But what are you doing here?' before showing it to Kyle.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 am

Kyle: I smiled a little at the method of communication and wrote in my own, at the back, 'Not quite sure, just thought it would be a nice surprise for you =)' I showed her when the teacher wasn't looking, once she had seen it I quickly flicked to the front of my book and started writing stuff down.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:51 am

murp? o.o

Blade:sighed "Alright" he kissedher cheek softly. Wondering what he was going to do on this 'date' "Would you get mad at me though? For going?" he had hoped not. He would have felt bad for going and probly hurting her. HE wouldnt dare do that.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 am

Gold?

Christina: "Of course not." I said with a smile. "As long as you bring me back a costume for the halloween thing." I said with a tiny smirk. "It can be aaaanything yuo want," I said with another little smirk. "Then show me it on halloween and I'll have to wear it." I said with a laugh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:57 am

*Comes back in* What about this one? Okay, you can have gold as your colour! I have a color now? YAAY! Me no like. I'm off back to bold! Heehee ^_^"
The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Lara_510
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 am

I'm still gonna stay close to you, Jen Wink *Rolls eyes a little and pulls Jason's hand away from his mouth.* Plus, like I said, I'm not gonna be aboe to keep my hands off of you'll, so... Yeah. Mhmm, he'll probably end up just ripping that dress off of you when it comes to alone time in the bedroom later. *Chuckles.* ... I can neither confirm nor deny that ^_^" That's a good one, Sammi Very Happy

I grinned at Kyle's note and then wrote another one. 'Yeah, you kinda just turned today from the worse birthday ever into a good birthday, so thanks :3 You're an amazing friend. Anyways, lets get back to work and we'll talk at breaktime, up in the tree bear the school sign.' That was kinda where my hideout was. No bully had found me there yet. I showed Kyle and note and then turned back to the front of my book and quickly started writing everything down.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 am

Heehee ^_^" Why do you have all these costumes? O.o I go to alot of fancy dress parties Razz

Kyle: I nodded an 'OK' then focused more on the lesson.
((Skippy to the end?))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 am

What about fuchsia
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:05 am

Blade: chuckled "I dont think I want to make you unconfortable." he sat up "But alright. But what will I wear?" He tilted his head a bit looking at her. "should I dress up as well?"

omg i love dis :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:06 am

Nah because then they've got another lesson afterwards. Lets skip to break, then quickly skip to English to see if Nathalie did her homework or if she's gonna have to use Taylor's spare one, and then skip to home.

Cool! And fuschia's cool!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 am

*Rolls eyes but smiles* You guys're both so weird. But that's why I love ya *Gives Jeremy a quick kiss on the cheek then hugs Jason.*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 am

Christina: "Definitely!" I said with a grin. "And I don't mind what I wear." I said with a laugh.

Okay, this purple, Sammi? That seems nice enough, OK! Very Happy I now have a color! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 am

is it slate blue?

Blade: shook head with a smile "And me? am I picking that out on my own?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 am

Nah, medium purple Razz

Christina: "Mhmm." I said with a nod and a smile. "YEah, you can pick your own own since you'll be at the costume shop anyway." I said with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 am

*Huggles Jenna back.* Yay! You love me! *Laughs.* *Rolls eyes and puts Jason and a headlock, messing up his hair before letting him go. He then hugs Jenna and kisses her gently.* You'll look incredibly sexy, Jenna, not to mention beautiful. And if you want, I'll get my sister to do your hair and makeup and stuff.

When breaktime came, I ran out of the classroom quickly with my bag and clambered into the tree before anyone else got outside. I pulled mini Tay-Tay out of my bag and hugged the toy dog close to me, trying not to cry. It had started. I was bullied in chemistry and I hated it, but I was used to it. It still made me upset through. My sick feeling had been getting worse so maybe I'd be sent home soon and would be able to have a good birthday, not a bad one.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:20 am

Dexter- When he finished, he set the guitar down and looked at her curiously. "So, good? Or was it rather boring like Rex says?" Rex wasn't exactly the best at being a good listener. He is more of a critic. Always pickin out the flaws in his music. 'too simple' or 'you could do better' always seem to come up. Thinking about it, he stood and ran a hand through his hair. Rex was his cousin, but this fox could make him feel better? Less alienated.

Ross- He crossed his arms over his chest and looked her over. She seemed a little worried about her brothers arrival, but she shouldn't be. He brother couldn't do a whole lot of damage considering his past with Collin. Luckily he didn't get to live with Henry. That would've been worse.

Sam- He shifted wolf quickly and got a head start into the forest. Just because he had one race under his belt, doesn't mean he could give her any slack. She held her own running, better than he did for sure. Once he was in the safety of the forest and was following a small path deeper, he slowed to listen for the pardon of her laws on the ground.

Riley- "Thanks a lot Chicka. I owe you a breakfast in bed." He continued eating and once he finished, he stood with the tray in hand and walked to the door. "You wanna walk downstairs with me?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:21 am

ah

Blade: "oh thanks!" laughed (he said it sartasticly XD) "I guess ill make up something"

Minx: "you dont owe me anything" smiled and nodded "Sure!" Getting off the bed, I followed riley, my arm linked with his (like she was holding it.. XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 am

I ran after Sam, just keeping a simular pace as him since I didn't want to race. When he slowed down, I took the oppurtunity to nip his ear playfully and then focused on the sounds surrounding me. Well... There werent any deer nearby today, but I did smell a couple of racoons close. I nudged Sammy's shoulder, pointed my nose in the direction of the scent and then tilted my head, asking whether or not we should bother going after them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 am

Kyle: I had noticed someone bullying Taylor in chemistry, so when the bell rang, I gave that person an electric shock very quickly before following Taylor. I frowned a little. "You okay?" I aske her, stupid question! "I got you a present," I said, quickly changing the subject and digging into my bag before pulling out two little boxes, each containing a charm bracelet. Nothing too expensive, but nice.
The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Charm_10
The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Charm_11

Nikita: I nodded when he asked when it was good, it was good, then I realised that I needed the toilet, oh damn! I tucked my tail between my legs and headed to the door, pawing it it lightly, I hoped he got the message, I wasn't gonna go in the forest though, that was too far away, besides, my room was pretty close...

And I have to go to bed! Night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:36 am

Goodnight!

When Kyle gave me the boxes, I opened them and smiled a little. "So pretty." I told Kyle, making him hold Mini Tay-Tay as I put he bracelets on. I then gave him a big hug, not sure whether it was happy tears or sad tears that started falling. "T-Thank you." I managed to get out before I just let the tears take over, hugging Mini Tay-Tay as I pretty much curled up against Kyle's body, burying my head in his shirt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 am

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin