House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
rae
Tony
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Lol Razz Anyway, since I've written this I think I'm gonna go ahead and post it...

Nathalie: After I finished my Coca-Cola, I pulled out another one. I couldn’t stay in here. On the other hand, I could. I decided against it though so I grabbed another can, I think I might need it, then headed back out and sat in my seat again. I had to tell her, but, in a nice way… Gosh how the hell do I tell her?! I needed to find out what was in his room as well… I hadn’t smelt that smell before so I needed to find out what it was… I might already know what it was but it wasn’t strong enough to figure it out. I drank my cola and started at the can when I wasn’t drinking it, trying to figure out how to tell Taylor.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 pm

((I can do the swimming thing, but whats the other suggestion >:3 And there's dirty laundry baskets so yeah Very Happy You sure? If something's wrong you should tell me.))

I jumped a little as Rascal got me wet and then I rolled my eyes. "Well I was going to give you some barbecue stuff too, but now you can forget it, little missy." I chuckled a little before using some tongs to put the meet on a rack just above the flames, cooking the meat carefully. "Hey, Dayna, would you mind keeping an eye on the barbecue for a moment while I get plates and drinks and stuff?" I asked my girlfriend, hoping she wouldn't burn the meat while I was away from the barbecue.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Dayna: "Sure." I said with a smile as I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to Matt to take over. He passed me the tongs and I started to turn the meat so that it wouldn't burn to let Matt go and get the drinks and stuff. I kept looking over to KJ to make sure that she was okay.
((Gah DX))

I'm sure. I'm just a little annoyed with Tay's boyfriend, that's all. Adult swimming >:3 WIth no swimwear XD Dayna won't do it though and I doubt Matt will -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Nate- I kissed her back until I heard Nathalie come back out. I pulled away from Taylor and turned to smile at her, a hint of a threat still in my eyes. I couldn't let Nathalie destroy this. I worked hard to keep it going and I loved Taylor. I didn't want someone to ruin that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Nathalie: Ha! He think he can scare me by glaring at me? What an idiot! I haven't been scared when a gun's been pointed at me! So why the hell would he scare me? I almost laughed, actually, I had to take a drink to make sure that I didn't laugh. I needed a serious talk with him. Really. Smoking was bad for him, and for Taylor too at that matter. As far as I'm concerned though, my innocent, sweet little sister didn't have a clue...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Nah he wouldn't, unless he was stupidly drunk XD Even I wouldn't do that, and I've worn my boyfriends clothes. Including his boxers!

I went inside, grabbed some plates and cutlery and then went outside, settig them down on the table. I then went back inside and got drinks, orange juice for KJ, coke for me and Dayna, and even a bowl of water for Rascal. I took them outside and set them down before going over to Dayna and hugging her from behind. "You didn't burn the food, right?" I teased.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 pm

BBL!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 pm

When Nate pulled away, I turbed and grinned at Nathalie, giving her a wave. Ok, this was my chance! I unwrapped Nate's arms from my waist and got out, skipping over to Nathalie and whispering in her ear. "Tell Nate he has bad breath! I don't want to do it!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Okies XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Jenna- "Alright, but you gotta come help, alright?" And I needed to figure out about where they went. I put them all down on the floor and felt around for anything squishy. Once I had them all I put all the plush toys on Abby's bed figuring they were her's. And if some were Zack's he could just grab them. Next came the harder stuff I'd need help figuring out where to put.

James- I retrieved a bottle of wine from the pantry. I poured some wine into a wine into a half-pint glass. This was not a complex drink so perhaps I would make myself something more complex later. I topped the wine off with a bit of soda, and twirled the glass a bit to mix it together a bit. Then I poured myself a glass of the wine straight, using an actual wine glass. Caius could have it if I had misunderstood his request but he should try the wine and soda together. I found it a rather intriguing taste.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:23 pm

*Trying to surround herself with music and shut out the world and has to turn it off and come in to talk when her mom wants to talk about the day -__-*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 pm

I'll reply later Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 am

1) You missed my post rae -_-
2) I do too! The long lost cousin thing!? I have one that looks like me and acts like me! I never knew she exsisted! shes into anime and drawing! Very Happy and her sisters plus me, we ALL look like sisters XD
3) haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:42 am

Must... Wake... Up...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 am

You know what? I think I'm just gonna show the hairdresser my movie companion. It has pretty much all the pictures I was going to so them anyway!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=262
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40