House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
rae
Tony
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

"Alright." I lay on the bed again.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Jasmine- Maybe my plan wouldn't work so well. I got up and followed him out. "What's wrong?" He seemed pissed again. "There's just humans. And it's not like we left any children orphans or whatever." What was he so worried about anyways? I thought he was fine drinking from humans. We used to do it all the time.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

"I know." I say, looking at the ground, trying to act casual. It had been so long since I drained a human.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

I rolled my eyes and went back to hugging my pillow again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

I cough obnoxiously again.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

"The pillows better. It's more fluffy. And no that doesn't mean shift wolf."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

"You're sending really mixed messages!"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:39 pm

"And how's that?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 pm

"You want to hug something fluffy, but you don't want me to change to a wolf."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Collin- Its so weird hat things worked out like this. He stared in awe one day in the backyard, took her to a bar and had a drink, things progressed from there. He knew at the bar that things were possible with this girl. She wasn't like the others. She was perfection and he was a mere mortal in her presence. Once he pulled away, he pushed some strands of wet heir from her face and gave her a sweet smile. "I don't even know how things like this happen, one minute I was a bachelor and the next I'm in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Funny thing, you love me too and I don't know how hat happened either. I'm not really a guy girls tend to love past their bed sheets. I'm a fling that women either wish they had or have had before. I'm not the boyfriend material by nature, but I'll be anything you want me to be Sammi, as long as you never leave me."

corey- "whatd you bring as food on the boat? Anything interesting?" Since they were going to spend a bit of time out here, it was only normal to find out what they were going to eat in that time.

Riley- "Try as we might beautiful, we just can't keep our hands off one another. That's the truth of the matter." He smirked and pressed a long kiss to her lips, increasing the passion as he relaxed closer to her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Minx: I smirked as well before he kissed me, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, my body fully relaxed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Jasmine- I whipped off my mouth on my arm, adapting what I had planned doing. "You don't feel guilty do you?" He did, didn't he? Gosh. He'd grown soft. Or I'd grown hard and cruel. Whatever. I didn't care. "Don't. There're enough people in the world. Four make no difference." I kissed his cheek where there was some blood. I'd decided not to think. Instead I had decided to merely act.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 pm

"Well for a snack I got us some Strawberries, Jello and some sandwhitches." I say with a small laugh and looked at him.

"Cause I dont want to cuddle with a fur ball."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Sammi: I smiled and I couldn't stop. "I won't leave you." I said with a smile. "Not ever." I added. As long as he loved me I would never even think about leaving him. He always seemed to be complementing me, which I loved, since most guys would comment on my figure and stuff like that. He knew just where to kiss me too, and he was just the most amazing guy I had ever seen. Both looks and personality.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm

"Then cuddle with me." I smile at you.

I look up at you, a small smile hitting my lips. You always knew how to make me feel better. "Okay." I wipe some blood from my face.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

"Indont want to hear you moan in pain."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

"why would I?" I ask
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Mark- I was a pretty curious person. Which was why I kept asking question. And when she said special power that got me interested. Not only could she use magic but she had an additional special power as well? "What is it?" I asked. I had to admit I was a bit sad we were heading back to the mansion. I was enjoying talking to Kiara! She was pretty cool! And unique.

Kersten- Great. So I really liked him, he didn't like me, and he still loved some other girl. And he was probably mad at me for making him an incubus. So why was he even agreeing to 'date' me. "Sorry. I should've never slept with you. Then you'd be human and have the girl of your dreams. Well I'll leave you to stew in your own thoughts and regrets." I wasn't always very good at not saying what I thought. I headed downstairs again, grabbed my keys and went out to my bike.
I got on and kicked back the kick stand. Then I revved the engine and drove off. I shouldn't just run off and I knew it. It was pretty cowardly but I needed time to think. I mean, I followed him to fucking England for Satan's sake! And he probably hated what I had made him. Why hadn't he just told me. I would've stayed behind. Or maybe I would've just gone back to hell. You know, hanging out with some of my old friends.

Jake- As she started rambling I just smiled and watched her face. When she stopped I just kissed her cheek. "It's fine. And seeing your kids will be good for you. Seems like you miss them." And I'd probably leave to give them some time together. I think I'd remembered her saying she didn't want them to know about me.
(Fail xP)

Nate- I smirked and nodded, pressing a kiss to her neck as she turned. "Alright. See you soon, Taylor." I stepped back into my room and closed the door. I didn't want to give Taylor's sister a chance to tell her while I was there. And once the door was closed I stripped out of my pants and underwear then changed into a pair of brown trunks. Why had I agreed to go swimming again? I hated water. My ears got so wet and I just wasn't so great at swimming! I frowned and pulled on my stripped hooded jacket, leaving it unzipped. It showed off my chest and meant I didn't have to show my ears yet.

Tara- I just walked home, which gave me plenty of time to think. Ya, I'd call Drake again. He seemed pretty bad. Which I thought would be fun. Now I just had to avoid Mom. I just hoped she was in her room crying. I didn't want to have to deal with her and her explaining how I was being bad and how what I was doing was evil. But then I saw her standing outside her room. I rolled my eyes and just kept walking, acting like nothing had happened.

Jenna- I smiled a bit. "Yes we will. Just you and me," I said quietly and as seductively as I could. I turned to 'look' at his chest, running my finger down it then turning my head up to face him. "But first we actually gotta move the kids out. So let's go get the stuff. Be right back guys!" I said a bit louder before leaving the room.

Jasmine- I nod, smiling a little bit as well. "You know... I could clean that blood up for you." I'd probably just find something to wipe it off with. Licking it off or kissing it off may simply make him feel uncomfortable. And I didn't want that. I wanted things to go back to the way they were before any of this crap started. Maybe. If I loved him that much it would be so easy for me to get hurt again. Which I sure didn't want.

James- As the idea of drinks came up I thought about something I had recently become quite good at - mixology. Perhaps it would be interesting to put a bar in Caius' room. I would present the idea to him later. And as always, I would offer to do anything he needed. "What would you like, my love? Water, wine perhaps?" It was never too early for wine. Not in my mind at least. Days were too short to worry about such things.

Trey- I managed to make it back inside, not able to focus on anything in front of me. I walked into a random room - I don't think anyone was living here at the moment. I didn't exactly make it to the bed before passing out on the floor, my broken wing trapped under me. And when I woke up my wing hurt like hell. I bared my teeth, trying not to scream. I sat up and grimaced. Oh god... My wing... I think it was broken! When I tried to stretch it out my theory was confirmed. I couldn't move it. Damnit.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm

"I'd like that." I nod, becoming a little more relaxed. I actually felt like there was hope now. Everything might go back to the way it was.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 pm

"Cause your still shifting. You haven't hit the painful part."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:01 pm

"Seriously? There's more?" I ask.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:02 pm

i laughed alittle. "You thought being two immortals would come easy?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:03 pm

"Ugh!" I groan, throwing my head back.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Collin- Brady himself couldn't have gotten a better woman to love him. Nadine was a seven in his eyes compared to this beautiful human in front of him. Of course, she said she would never leave him. He would never leave her, ever. He'd go to clubs, get some drinks, and come back to the mansion to crawl into her bed. He would no longer be that guy at the bar. He will be just regular Collin who's completely in love with Sammi. He started shivering, so he knew she must be cold. "Shall we go ahead inside to warm up, seeing as how the water has left me freezing?"

Riley- When he pulled away, he smirked. "Seems as if that massage worked really well on our stress levels huh? I'm not feeling stressed at all." He didn't feel like there was an ounce of stress in him really.

Corey- He nodded and cupped some water in his hands, pouring it over his head. "Strawberries sound really good right now actually. Wanna grab some really quick? Then we have to wait 30 minutes to get back in the water though."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 pm

"So don't scream so loud when the pain comes. Im going to try to sleep." i say with a evil laugh.

"I think we can go with having to wait 30 minutes cause of strawberries." I say with a laugh and walked to the boat climbing in and grabed a towel and separated it around my chest.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next