House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Scampi
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:22 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:
Blood-Vampire wrote:I smiled and walked back to the car. "Well he's your brother so your going to get it a lot." I say with a smile and got into the car and started the GPS up.

I laughed and watched him blocking a few blows here and there and hitting him when he wasn't shielding himself. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him.

I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. "Like you really care about a link like me." I said and looked back up at the sky as I floated on my back.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 am

Lilly: I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him back, lettinf my full body weight lay on him as my hands slid into his hair. My eyes sliding shut. I was glad he liked the clothing I had.. he thought of me as beautiful in it. Which made me gain more bravery. Darkess backed out with her 'braveness'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 am

Actually I'm not feeling too well so I might be back later.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:31 am

Ok Scampi.

Despite trying not to, my grip loosened on the ball as Sam kissed me and my whole body relaxed. I kissed him back, one hand moving into Sammy's hair while the other hand held onto the ball loosely.
((Fail! Sorry! DX))

True, I didn't really care much, but I still had to try and be nice if I wanted to figure out whether his annoying personality was just because of people's attitudes towards him or he really was a jerk. "I care a little bit." I answered, not really lying at the moment. "I mean, you are Peeta's brother and it'd be cold-hearted of me not to care about his family."

Vincent allowed Lilly to kiss him back and his arms wrapped around her waist, resting on the small of her back, once again under her lingerie. He wasn't exactly sure where Lilly wanted to go with this, so for now he'd just let Lilly do whatever she wanted to do.
((I'm still really failing DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 am

aw ppooorrr gaalll! D:

Lilly: I kissed him more passionately, soon, trying to do something different, I kissed down onto his jawline. I wonder what he would do. SInce he had already known what I would do. Now Its my turn

on the ffrp im skipping! XD or else u wanna rp on there too/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 am

"You don't care about your mom who is your family." I say and look at her and stood up straight in the water. "All this coming from the girl who wants to kill me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 am

Gah! Should not read old posts! DX Galian and Darkess are crying and Galian doesn't think he deserves to be with Darkess DX And I quit the FF rp. I felt like I was being ignored by the others :/ And since when does Shawn know about how Katniss feels about her mum???

Vincent clsed his crimson eyes and let out a happy sigh as Lilly kissed along his jaw, because it felt really good. One arm moved in between them to the buckles on his shirt, undoing them for Lilly since he knew they were fiddly. Opening his eyes again, he ran a hand through Lilly's hair, but apart from that, he didn't do much. He wanted to do so much more, but it seemed as if Lilly wanted to be in control tonight, so he refrained from doing anything else.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 am

Peeta mumbles in his sleep..................Don't make me the bad person here......-_-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 am

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/t59-the-house-of-immortality
And just keep reading the Galian/Darkess posts! It's so cute but so sad! DX

I glared at Shawn for that. I don't know how he figured out how I disliked my mother, but I was going to have to talk to Peeta about that, because he was the only one who could've told Shawn in such a short space of time. "I have a reason to dislike my mother and that's none of your business. As for wanting to kill you, perhaps I was overeacting a little but that was because you were annoying me, kind of like you are now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:55 am

oh...well I wasnt ignoring u! and u didnt stand up! >:-( I stood up to seph. XD

Lilly: Smiling against his skin, I felt his hand move in between us. I blushed alittle since he was pretty much being covered with something.. (XD meaning squished, but not too squished) and then I kissed back to his lips. Loving the feeling against my own.

should I tell them u quit?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 am

If you want to. And I'm just not a stand up kind of person, I can't stand up for myself when it comes to people online so... Yeah...

Vincent all but lost the will to behave and let Lilly be in control as he saw her blush. Blushing in her lingerie looked so adorably cute that it was criminal and he struggled to control his thoughts and feelings and, eventually, he lost control of his actions. Flipping them over, Vincent started to make out with Lilly, his hands travelling up the sides of Lilly's body and into her hair. Tilting her head back slightly so that the ex-Turk exposed her neck, he started pressing kisses to the soft skin there, every now and then letting his teeth graze over the skin and leaving light bite marks there.
((You see? Cuteness can drive guys just as craziness as sexiness can! Now take his shirt off and fade with your man, Lilly! *Whispers.* Lets just hope Tifa's better at being seductive though... Maybe if I got her a bit drunk first...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:09 am

Darkess confessed her love for Galian on 29th September at 10:28pm. Galian confessed on the same night at 10:42pm :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:17 am

I looked at her and crossed my arms. I raised an eyebrow and smirked alittle. "You dont get it do you? You can't find good in every person. And there is always something bad in someone. You know Peeta has a bad side. And I only have a nice side for girls I date."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 am

XD all he needed was blush!

aww XD

Lilly: I didnt expect the sudden outbirst and The sudden make out session. I made out with him till he went to my neck and pressed kisses to my skin. A moan escaped my lips as he finished with kissinf and went into small bites on my skin. I pressed into him more and blushed at my own action. My arms wrapping around him

you know in foo I always wrote rapping XDD insted of wrapping
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:25 am

And I'm just gonna say that Vincent took off his shirt and faded to black, just to keep things friendly for the kiddies XD And strange XD I'm a genius! I said we'd go with the cute look for Lilly and I was clearly right to do so! *Smirks.*

"Peeta doesn't have a bad side." Despite defending Peeta, I couldn't help but feel I was losing this battle, so I rolled my eyes and swam over to Peeta. "How does Shawn know that I dislike my mother?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes because I knew he must've told his brother.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 am

XD we can do deatail in the pm XD I do that with some people on the other webbie since it has to be pg 13 XD so me and my friend broke the rule through pm XD so NO ONE seen it other then us obviously
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 am

I looked at her and shrugged. "I don't know. I never told him it. Knowing him he probably followed us to your house and I've heard." insay having no idea how he even knew about it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 am

I think doing detail rping would be a bit awkward for me, because I always imagine Lilly as this sweet, innocent person so to rp her and Vincent fading would just be like '*Eyetwitch.* She's not acting sweet and innocent anymore. *Eyetwitch.*'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 am

XDD thing is, she doesnt do anything down there. XD I keep it safe for me XDD just touches here and there is what I basiclly do XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 am

Internet failing so will be poofy.

My eyes narrowed further, because somehow I didn't believe that Shawn coincidentally spotted us in the mall and then decided to spy on us. I got out of the lake without saying a word, put on my clothes, and started heading back to the mansion.

((Yeah... But Vincent's not like that XD Actually, I don't know, in some things he is but I'm just like 'Seriously? I don't think so.' but I don't know... Besides, if we do do detailed rping in pm. it would take longer for them to unfade and we'd get less actual rping done.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 am

XD true
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 am

i rolled my eyes and looked at Shawn. I got him and glare and got up out of the water and put on my clothes. Knowing Shawn would follow anyways I just walked back using the shorter way. When I got there I walk up to my room and closed my door. Knowing Kat OSS would come for her bow and arrows then leave I put them on my bed and walk into the bathroom to change.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 am

... Meh, it's up to you, to be honest, but I really want to get Cloud and Tifa's wedding done soon so... Yeah...

I got back and went up to Peeta's room to grab my bow and arrow. He must've come back before me somehow because my bow and arrow was now on his bed. I grabbed and then headed towards the door again, but paused and looked back at Shawn who was also in the room. "How do you know that I don't like my mother?" I asked him, wanting to confirm whether or not Peeta was really lying to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am

XD ok then.

I just wote a letter to the FF rp peoples
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 am

"I have my ways. I can treat Peeta into telling me things in his sleep. I tell him to tell me the weirdest thing he heard or something and he said you hated your mom. He can't control what he says in his sleep. I mostly made him tell me. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next