House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Scampi
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 am

vampire! why dont you rp with me anymore on the one site?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 am

I barley go on that site unless I have to defend myself from Razor.....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 am

wait what did razor do?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 am

Sam- He swiped the ball from her but didn't worry about it. He wasn really paying attention to anything else except the kiss they were sharing. He zoned out the bouncing of the basketball and let his free hand cup her face as he intensified the passion behind the kiss. It was public, and she would most likely end it fairly soon, but he could enjoy it while it lasted.

Corey- He got into the car and started the engine, listening as the GPS gave its instructions on how to get back home. "How about we just grab some blankets from the mansion and spend the night here? I mean, it sounds pretty nice to me."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 am

She told people I was the person who made her want to quit the site. She brought up drama like you did about the past untill I couldn't happen it and told Bailey. Long story short she told me she hated you because of the first time I EVER RPed with her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 am

I looked at him and nodded. "Ya sure. But grab some sheets to put on the bed. You don't know what touched thoses sheets there." I say with a laugh and moved hair from my face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 am

She told people I was the person who made her want to quit the site. She brought up drama like you did about the past untill I couldn't happen it and told Bailey. Long story short she told me she hated you because of the first time I EVER RPed with her.

Razor: Told people it was u that made her quit
I brought up just your pissyness- which is now gone
and Razor hates me because the first time she rped with u? or me?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:01 am

She said she hated me cause of the first time I RPed with her cause my girl Ivy was evil Abd was mean to Derek. Evil people Arnt nice when they have a knife in their leg.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am

Ok :S

So it wasn't what Peeta told me, but it was something he couldn't control and something that he didn't even know he did. Shawn was taking advantage of his brother. My grip tightened around my bow and arrow because I felt like punching him, but instead I just pointed to the door. "Get out and leave us alone." I told Shawn as I glared at him.

And now Sammy didn't even care about playing basketball, he only cared about kissing me. I smirked slightly at that and continued to kiss him, one hand resting on his bare chest while the other knotted in his hair. He was kissing me more passionately now, which caused me to blush, but I didn't mind because there wasn't any other people around... Was there? I pulling away, my eyes scanned the area around the courts and my blush grew a deeper shade of red when I realised there was a couple people nearby. "M-Maybe we should stop." I told Sammy, clearing my throat to compose myself as my eyes stared at my feet in embarrassment. "I mean, I highly doubt that these people like to see Public Displays of Affection, and I'd rather not ruin their afternoon with it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 am

Razor shouldnt be mean to you. Your way lightened up now and not like a rock. I dont know why shes acting sstrange.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 am

Turns out I was a bit hungry.

I'm glad it's cards night tonight. I had some ribs and chicken, now I'm back with my best friend. *Huggles Smirnoff Ice* Oh god your gonna be worse than me! Wrong Sammi! I'm probably gonna be more of a drinker than you, but I will not go around fading with loads of guys XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:07 am

just ignore her vamp, dont let her scare you. (not u scampiXD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 am

O.o You're drinking Smirnoff?! At you're age?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 am

I smirked and roll my eyes. "Hold on." I walked and grabed my guns and smirked. "Your not the only one with weapons. Remember that." I say and walked out of the room slamming the door behind me and headed to my room.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 am

whats that?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 am

Sam- With a soft sigh and a slight nod, he let go of her and walked to the ball. Dribbling it a few times, he turned around and did a quick shot. It bounced off the brim again and he shrugged. She was already close enough to get the ball, so he didn't make much of an effort to retrieve it. "What do you have planned for the rest of the day? Possibly some free time to hang out with me?"

Corey- "Yeah, I think I'll grab whatever we need just in case." He chuckled and followed he directions back to the mansion. When they were there, he got out and walked around to her side to open her door.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

I smiled and got out of the car and kissed his cheek. "And I'll grab some snacks. And a few movies. Just in case you know. But I must have my jerky." I say with a smile and poked his sides. "Let's go."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 am

That was a threat to harm me. I officially hated Peeta's brother, I hated his entire personality. Surpressing a growl of anger, I set my bow and arrows down my the door and then sat down on the bed, waiting for Peeta so that I could explain to him how Shawn found out, and maybe apologise to him. But for now, as I waited, I was just thinking about how I was going to be extra careful from now on, not saying anything to Peeta that I didn't want Shawn to hear, and keeping an eye out for Shawn in case he tried to hurt me.

((Vodka! Alcohol!))

I wasn't sure exactly why, but I had a funny feeling that Sam wasn't happy with the fact that I had stopped us from kissing in front of people, so I paid no attention to the ball and just focused on him. "I have a lot of free time, so I'm probably going to spend all day with you." my brow furrowed in worry and I replaced a hand on Sammy's cheek gently, brushing his cheekbone with my thumb. "Sam, is everything ok?" I asked him in a gentle voice. "It might just me, but I get the feeling that you're not happy that I stopped kissing you in front of those people..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 am

I finished changing and walked out of my bathroom and looked at her. I threw her a key to my room and crossed my arms. "I heard how he found out. And I'm locking my door now. So when you wanna come in when I'm passed out just use the key." I say and smirked as I pulled out Shawn's real guns. "Don't worry. Thoese are bubble guns he got."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:25 am

She does live in a bar, you know.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:29 am

Sam- Giving her a reassuring smile, he shook his head. "I'm alright. I understand the uncomfortable feeling you must get from PDA with me." The uncomfortable feeling everybody must get when showing affection to another in public. I shouldn't have pressed kissing her, it just ended up the way I thought. "What did you have in kind for hanging out today? Other than showing off you amazing basketball skills."

Corey- "Meet you here alright?" He walked inside and to his room, only grabbing two bed sheets and a comforter. They didn't exactly need pillows, but he grabbed them anyways. When he walked back downstairs, he folded all the linens together and made the load smaller so it's fit through the door without him having to wonder where he was going.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:32 am

They share a room remember.

I smiled and nodded. I then walked inside and got a few movies and some blood. I got some chips and soda with like a beer or two. I had like three bags of jerky and some other snacks and put them in a bag. I then walked out the door as I whistled up tI the pups as they ran down and ran to the car.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

XD I've gone all giggly, and my sisters here, and ya, I am drinking smirnoff. At my age XD

Anyway, BBL
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 am

And just like that, Peeta had made me laugh and smile, even if it was a small smile for now. "Imagine his face when he finds out they're bubble guns. He'll be humiliated." I chuckled as I slipped the key to Peeta's room into my pocket before turning serious again. "I'm sorry for not believing you when you said you didn't know how he found out." I apologised. "I guess I need to learn to trust you more."

((She's not at a bar, she's at her grandad's. I just find it weird how people younger than me drink alcohol and I haven't had one sip of the stuff. I mean, it's my choice not to drink it but still! It's just weird to me!))

He was not alright, at least, he was trying to act like he was for my sake, and I didn't like that. I didn't want Sammy to stop doing the things he wanted to because of me, I wanted him to be free to do whatever he wished, and I didn't want to make him feel even the slightest bit sad. "Talking." I answered Sammy's question, trying to sound a bit more serious. "Talking about why exact you want to do PDA with me and why not doing so makes you feel down." Maybe if I understood why, I'd work up up enough courage to do PDA with him to make him happy.

((Bye crazy Scampi XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 am

I don't have more than one bottle. Usually XD

And I'll be popping on an off Razz
Scampi
Scampi