House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Scampi
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 am

lol I love how u put 'bedtime'
XDDD

Lilly: "Ah, Im sorry" I giggled slightly before changing into the Lingire. (why is it spelled like that!? it sounds like lawnjeray! XD) the door was shut too. Once I was in the LAWNJERAY. (XD!!) I blushed looking at it. I had hoped he would like it. And not freak out. I was nervous enough. I needed some darkess bravery, and I got it as my face was going to its normal color. I brushed my teeth and such, soon coming out and walking to the bed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 am

"Well sorry" I say with a laugh and run a hand through my hair. I then think of something and smirk. "When we get back I wanna show you something I can do."

((The makeup thing when he can blend into trees))
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 am

Suzie Sylvester; I smiled slightly when he pushed me away, because that had meant that I found his weakness. Muahahahahahaha! I let him lead me to the car, although I really didn't like the doctors. Plus I thought that it was pointless if I went anyways. But, I still followed him as he led me to his car, and hen he opened the door for me, I got inside without any fight. Once he got inside in the drivers seat, I looked over at him and smiled. "I looooooooooove you." I said, the love being long and drawn out.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 am

Hee hee Very Happy I love Peeta's camouflage! :3

As Vincent got into bed, Lilly came out in some new... 'Clothing' which caused him to raise an eyebrow, because it was incredibly see through and not something Lilly would usually wear. 'Does Darkess have a see through top like that? Preferably black?' Galian asked in Vincent's mind, though Vincent just ignored that commented. "You look beautiful, is that new?" He asked his wife, trying to act casual.

"Frost cookies?" I asked jokingly before shaking my head so that Peeta knew it was a joke. "Ok then. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great." I then swam over to Shawn. He irritated me, but I wondered whether or not there was a different side to him if you were nice towards him. "Are you ok?" I asked him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 am

Lilly: "Thanks. and Yes, it is" I walked over to the bed and sat down. Looking over at him "Its pretty confy if you ask me." I then layed back looking up at him "I thought it would be totally unconfortable. I guess not" I took his hand and held it. I was trying to keep myself as calm as I could

FBusebrtlgj SOMEONE KILLED MY SHEEP AGAIN!? WTF!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 am

lol. hi.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 am

"I loooove you too." I told Suzie, leaning over and kissing her before buckling my seatbelt and starting the car and driving down the small lane through the woods which led onto the main road. I drove to the non emergency part of thehospital where the doctors were and parked up before getting out and letting Suzie out. We walked into the building and I talked to the receptionists, who looked at me like 'My girlfriend's having mood swings and we don't think it's the girl thing' was a stupid reason to bring Suzie to the doctors, but she still got us an appointment and told us to take a seat in the waiting area.

"Well I'm glad it's comfortable, because you look amazing in it. The Galian Beast wants Darkess to wear a black version." 'DON'T TELL HER THAT!!!' Vincent winced a little at how loud Galian was in his mind but couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he removed his glove and ran his hand over the skin of Lilly's stomach under the lingerie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 am

Suzie Sylvester; once we had gotten far enough away from the receptionist, I burrowed my head into Logan's shirt and began to laugh. She thought that we were totally crazy! Or stupid, or something! It was hilarious! Once I had gotten all of the laughs out of me, I took a deep breath and sat upright again, taking a hold of one of Logan's hands in mine. "I feel like this is pointless. I mean, don't you think this is all gonna blow over soon anyways?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 am

I rolled my eyes as Suzie laughed, because I felt like she was laughing at me because I felt really stupid right now, thanks to the receptionist, and I sat down with a shrugged. "I dunno, I mean, you said that you didn't usually get stressy when it comes to the girl thing, and there's nothing stressful going on in your life right now. I don't know, maybe I'm worrying too much but it's better to be safe than sorry, I think."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 am

wanna rp rae?

Lilly: I giggled "She would be glad to wear one. She doesnt care what she wears unless it looks slutty. if it does she wont wear it." I giggled slightly as he ran his hand on my stomach. I looked at his hand and watched it rise and lower from my breathing. "your hand is really warm"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:21 am

"It is?" Vincent asked, though it was a kind of rhetorical question, because he wasn't really paying attention. Instead, Vincent shuffled down on the bed a little, raised Lilly's lingerie a little, and pressed kisses to her stomach, because from the giggle he was certain that Lilly was ticklish on her stomach.
((He's trying to act playfully! Stop him, Lilly! Take control and seduce him! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 am

XD *points to darkess* She is doing terrible at playing me! XD

Lilly: "Ahuh." I laughed as he started to kiss my stomach, "Vincent!" I started to wiggle out and then I flipped on top of him, now we were face to face. I was also giggling still "You found another tickle spot. Oh no" I laughed and kissed him softly, then pulled away with a smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 am

((Lol XD Sure, blame it on the sister Razz If Darkess really is rping as you, she does not know how to seduce a mine. Don't insult Darrkess, little one. Sorry Galian. but it's true!))

Vincent chuckled slightly and gave Lilly a small smirk. "And now that I realise that you are ticklish there, I'll use it against you in the future." He told his wife, resting his hands on her thighs and leaning up so that he could kiss her softly.
((Meh, failing DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 am

I has returned!! Hola
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 am

Ciao!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 am

My brain has died when it comes to working on Foster. So I'll rp if anyone wants?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 am

Gah! But my repost is on the iPod and the iPod's upstairs! *Whimpers.* I'll try to find it on the laptop...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 am

I can't find it, but Reyna just got the ball into the basket and it's Sammy's turn to shoot again Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:04 am

Sam- Grasping the ball in his hands, he didn't dribble it like last time. He just shot the ball and watched as it bounced off the brim and back onto the court. "I guess you can't make them all." He stifled a small shrug and tossed the ball to her. "Now it's your turn again beautiful."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:07 am

Uhh, okay ^_^" *Wags tail again and stands up to go into the room*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 am

Just watched Cats with my grandad :3 Victoria and Mistoffelees would be so cute together :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 am

((Hee hee! Anyway, I shall leave you to tidy up and stuff. *Picks Cody up and waves.* Bye-dee-bye! *Walks off with Cody.* *Puts his shirt on and looks over at Dayna.* Well... That was kind of awkward...))

"Ok." I bounced the ball once or twice before looking up at the basket and throwing the ball in, listening with a grin at the 'Swoosh' noise it made. I then retrieve the ball from under the hoop, but didn't throw it to Sam. Instead I just smirked at him and said, "If you want it, come and get it."

Wanna rp, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:18 am

Old post:

"The Galian beast smiled at Darkess... But then started to frown as he let his mind wander. He couldn't like Darkess. As much as he wanted to he just couldn't. He one thing, he was an animal-based demon, more of an animal than a human, and Darkess deserved a human demon, one who'd know how to react to things, one that could actually kiss her properly instead of just licking her cheek... Also, Galian was incapable of speech, which would be a major hinderance if he were to date Darkess. He wouldn't able able to talk to her, to answer her questions - unless they were yes or no questions - and he wouldn't be able to tell her that the loved her, like most males in relationships tell their significant others everyday. The Galian beast's frown had grown deep now as he came to the conclusion of his thoughts: He couldn't ever be in a relationship with Darkess. The only thing that the Galian beast could be was the family pet."

*Bursts into tears.* You're not the family pet Galian and you never were! Don't ever think that! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 am

Sure, choose anyone you like Smile

Yeah... *Closes the door before placing Kara on the floor* It was.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 am

Sam- Come and get it eh? He smirked and walked to her, his eyes neve straying from the ball. If she were to move, he'd move along with her. It was a new game, and better than their usual wrestling because he always ended up hurting himself somehow. Once he was close enough, he reached out to her and wrapped his arm around her waist, struggling to free the ball from her grip. Finally, he just gave her a kiss, hoping it'd make her let go.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next