House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Scampi
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 am

Collin- Her soft moan set him off. He pulled away from her shoulder and covered her lips with his own. That was it. Just that small intimate touch drove him crazy and his arms wrapped around her, pulling her flat against his chest. They weren't even dancing anymore, he was too focused on kissing her and making sure she was fine with it. Obviously the moan meant she was okay with him kissing her shoulder, but what about her lips? What if she pushed him away. What if she didn't want him to kiss her. What if he read her all wrong?

Riley- "I think your just imagining that. You look amazing and you always have chicka." Weight gain? Not possible, she was just as small as ever. With all the fading, pregnancy could be an option but he doubted it. It had been a few weeks since the last time though, it would make sense. No, she wasn though. He was imagining things now. It wouldn't exactly be horrible, and he might even love it, but he doubted the possibility.

Corey- "True, we have to make sure everything is perfect. For the kids, for us, and for the dogs." He followed the directions give to him by the GPS and pulled it I the driveway not long after.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 am

I looked at the place and saw the lake right behind it. "I'm in love already." I say with a smile and climb out of the car and looked at it. "Sure looks big from the outside." I say and looked at him. "What do you think?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 am

((Maybe, either that or he'll just annoy the hell out of Katniss XD))

"Well then, you clearly don't know you're brother very well, because Peeta's not like that, he wants to take things slowly." But that was only what I assumed, so for confirmation, I looked a my boyfriend with a raised eyebrow. "Right, Peeta?" I asked.
((And Peeta would just be like "...Well..." XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 am

((But it would be funny))

I looked down at her and shrugged alittle. "Well......um" I say and looked at Shawn who just smirked.

"See I know my brother. And I know how guys think. Since I am a guy and all and I'm his twin. Which I hate but there are perks to being his twin." I say with an evil grin.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 am

Minx: "Aw, thanks. Though I might be getting fat." I looked up at him and stuck my tounge out at him. I had to be gaining weight. If I wasnt then it would be a kid that hasnt even shown any signs of me being pregnant. So it wasnt that. "I still think its weight gain. Cause I know Im not pregnant."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 am

*Sighed* Can you explain now? FINE! I stole his clothes and tried to seduce him! Happy now?! *Goes to fridge and looks at the bottles of beer* Dayna, no! No drinking! Fine. *Grabs some orange juice and pours herself a glass*

Tim: I laughed. "You can buy clothes but not a horse, horses are only sold at the market, and that's only once a month." I told her, again I think. Never the less, I git up and mounted Bolt.

Sammi: Holy f***! He was an amazing kisser, I kissed him back, simply because it felt good, great, amazing, brilliant! My hands lingered on his chest and I could feel his muscular abs underneath. He was such a great kisser, and I'm pretty sure he was great in bed too! Oh lord what the hell was I thinking?! I shouldn't be thinking these things anymore, I needed to grow up!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 am

I smiled and hoped on Snow. "And when is that? End of this month or something?" I asked and turned Snow around an looked at him. "Cauze I think my other things will be shipped here. And I'll probably sell a few things since I won't need them anymore."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:49 am

((Maybe, I dunno.))

Peeta wanted to make out with me? My eyes widened at that, but then I just narrowed then at Shawn. "Well, even if we were to make out, we wouldn't make out in front of the likes of you." I wasn't even sure if I wanted to make out with Peeta yet, I'd have to consider it when I went home later, but right now, the only thing I was certain about was that I wanted my bow and arrows back.

((*Comes up with an idea to make Dayna happy again and goes to the store, buying some scented candles and a big bouquet of roses. He comes back 10 minutes later and sneaks into Dayna's room, putting on some slow, romantic music, sprinkling rose petals on the bed and floor, and putting the remaining roses on the bed - they had been de-thorned. He puts the candles on the desk and lights them before looking down at Rascal.* Hey buddy, can you drag Dayna up here, even if she puts up a bit of a fight or something? I'll give you a treat later if you do. *Takes a deep breath and takes off his shirt, throwing it into a corner.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am

"How people who grow up fully in the district turn out grumpy. I know we grew up but Peeta didn't turn out that way. I kinda did but I'm a fun grumpy." I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 am

I rolled my eyes, because I wasn't grumpy, he was just irritating me. Deciding I didn't have a comeback, I looked up at Peeta and asked, "Can I please have my bow and arrows back?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 am

*Barks and runs out the door downstairs, barking at Dayna* What do you want Rascal? I've fed you, I've taken you for a walk, what more do you ne- *was cut off by Rascal barking* Fine, I give up. *Puts glass in the dishwasher then follows Rascal to her room. Rascal waited outside the door so confused she walks in. She gasps at everything, and stands still shocked and doesn't know what to do.*
((This sooooooo has to happen in the RP! XD))

Tim: "Yeah, the last day of the month." I smiled. "That way everyone remembers." I started to ride off towards the shops.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 am

"Sorry but no. I can't trust you with them with him around. Like with the way he's talking now." insay and throw a pillow at him and roll my eyes.

"Let's just hope there's the horse I want there." I say an follow him into town and looked around. It did look like the old west. It was cool looking though. Nice and open. Just how it should be.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am

Collin- Get a grip, calm down and breathe like a normal person. He didn't though, he was too caught up in kissing her and enjoying the touch of her hands. Even if he had a shirt on he could feel her palms and he could feel his chest heating up. Hell, he was heating up. He pulled away from the kiss and let one hand cup her cheek. "I think I might have cured your depression, or at least for one night." He leaned in as if to give her another kiss and decided not to. It'd be giving her something to wait for. Something to make her feel like he did at the moment. Wanting every kiss her lips could ever offer. "How about we go finish off those beers and then we can dance some more." Or we can kiss some more. We can do whatever she wants to do. I told her I'm hers for the time she around me tonight.

Riley- "I was thinking it would be insane for you to be pregnant. If your diets the same though, then maybe you could. I mean, it's been a few weeks and you usually don't feel anything the first few weeks since they aren't developed enough. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it?"

Corey- He got out of the car and looked around. " I think it's pretty amazing. Better than the photo. The inside is what really matters now. Since we both know the yard is large enough."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am

I smiled and walk up to the door and looked over at the lake. "I just can't get over the lake." I say with a laugh and liked at him. I then opened the door and peeked inside looking through the hallway as it opens into a huge livingroom. "Yup. Keeps getting better."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 am

Tim: I saw the clothes shop and went up to it, getting off Bolt and tying him up, I tied Snowflake up too before I was greeted by 'Tim? That you? Where the bloody hell have you been?!' I laughed as I heard Jamie. "I've been livin' in America," I said before being cut off by him. 'I don't give a damn where you've been! God it's good to see ya!' I laughed a little more. "Good to see you too, this is Zoey, Zoey, this is Jamie." I introduced them to each other. Jamie tipped his cowboy-style hat to her 'Pleasure to meet ya ma'am.' He said.

Sammi: I smirked. "Sounds good, and I do believe you have cured my depression." What depression!? Ah heck I went along with it anyway! I walked to where we had been at the bar and took another good long swig of my drink.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 am

((Uhhh... Hi... *Is a little worried because Dayna's frozen in shock.* Uh, I know I messed up, and now I realise that you were being serious about the seduction, I guess that it meant you wanted to, you know, fade or something so... Yeah... This is kind of like an 'I'm sorry' gift, and a way of trying to recreate the romance. *Rubs the back of his neck.* For future reference though, I'm more of a guy who likes romance than seduction. My last girlfriend was the seductive type and... Well... You know what happened, she pretty much cheated on me and all so... Yeah... Lets just stick to romance and then only seduction when it's in a joking way and I'm gonna shut up now because I'm rambling :S))

Great, so I had to deal with the annoying brother. "Fine." I said with a roll of my eyes. "But he better shut up." I tended to get a bit violent if I was angered to much, and right now Shawn was pushing his luck.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 am

Minx: shrugged "Maybe. But there is nothing to worry about. If I was pregnant, I would tell you" I placed a soft kiss on his chest "Shall we go" Or stand like this all day?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 am

I gave hik a shy smile and turned around back to Snow. I was still shy even if he was Tim's friend. I didn't know him and plus he was much bigger and buffer then me. Which scared me even more.

"Just hit hik upside the head. I do it all the time and if he touches I'll put him in a yea lock. I'm stronger then him so it's easy for me." I say with a smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 am

3 people have a birthday on November 20th! Dafuck?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

Yuffie's one of them! Who are the others? XD

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind." I smirked before adding. "So, apart from being followed around by your brother, do you have any plans for today?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am

Yuffie, Dayna and Corey! XD The cool people! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 am

Corey- He walked inside and left the door open, for been the landlord came by. Everything was perfect. The living room had a window that over looked the lake. The kitchen was spacious and very modern. The stairs were wide and had railings, perfect for children. He turned and looked at Sophie with a smile. "I think this is it."

Collin- "So, Sammi, I don't usually do a whole lot of talking when it comes to women, in fact your probably the only woman I've really held a conversation with longer than five minutes, but it'd be nice to know a bit more about you. What do you like to do? What are your hobbies?" He probably hasnt had a conversation longer than three minutes. A hi, a few flirty words, then after a while a quick goodbye. This type of thing is exactly what he needed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 am

You didn't have to do all this, *Smiles and shuts the door* This is so sweet of you.

Tim: "She's a bit shy." I told him, he understood. He said 'I'll see you around.' And he left. "So, clothes shopping?" I suggested again with a small chuckle.

I knew about Yuffie and Dayna, but not Corey XD

Sammi: "Hmm..." I said thinking, I could play the violin, but that would sound stupid, violin was stupid anyway! "Uhh, I like to sing, uhm... I dunno." I said with a shrug. My hobbies included; drinking, partying, flirting and boys.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

"The one thing I don't like is that the bathroom is smaller then I hoped for but other then that it's great. Big enough for guests and kids. And easy clean up to." I say with a smile and walk into the kitchen.

"Have you been to the lake or beach before." inasked and looked down at her with a smirk. "If you haven't we should. I would live to push Shawn into the water when he isn't looking."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 am

I looked over at him and nodded. "I have about 50 bucks on me. That should be enough for three shirts and some shorts. Just untill my clothes come in." I say and walk up to a good store that looked like it had things I liked. I walked in and froze and slowly backed out of the store. "Why are so many guys in the girl area?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next