House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:47 am

Tifa: "Alright, Im in. So is Claire. She loves icecream and asks for it all the time." when yuffie mentioned about chick flicks and 17 cats. I looked at her "Why do you need a chick flick and 17 cats for?" I was so confused. Was she becoming a cat lady? I hope not. I would knock some sence into the ninja.Then I relized "oh, its about Mr. Person... Right?" i didnt want to say his name cause i was afraid she would cry..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:48 am

Sammi: I nodded, "Fair enough." I said, Brain wouldn't lie to me, so he would do non-alcoholic drinks for Bex. Besides, he was paying for it all so it would be less money he had to pay."So, are we all ready?" I asked, once everyone had nodded or said something to indicate that they were ready, we set off to the nightclub. I knew Dayna hadn't been drunk before, but she had had a few drinks befroe. I ordered what me and the rest of the girls wanted, I passed Bex the non-alcoholic coctail and left the rest of the girls to get their drinks, the music was alright, but I would wait a while 'till I danced, and when there was a good song.

Tim: I smiled down at her, she loved me. "Do you have a passport?" I asked her, "Because I have another ticket to Australia and I have an hour before I have to board.... You could come with me," I said, hopefully she would...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 am

"I'm not sure if I have one...." I say and looked at him pulling my hood down. I didn't care if people looked at me. All i cared about was not losing Tim
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 am

Tim: I frowned. "So you can't come back with me?" Damnit. I was kinda upset about that. I wished she had a passport, but if she couldn't come... Then she couldn't come. I would have to come back. "Well.... I can't not go home, my mother's ill... Really ill." I said.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:02 am

"Mhmm." I answered with a slight nod of my head, but I didn't want to talk about it and then ruin everyone's day with the sad story about me and Hayden and the break up, so I ran ahead of the group a little, then turned back to face them. "Anyway, if we wait any longer, the ice cream will melt! So lets go guys!"

Ok, so this nightclub wasn't too bad and the drink deffinately seemed non-alcoholic, but I was still wary about the place. Well, until they started playing a song I recognised. "Ooh! I like this song! Come dance with me, Dayna!" I told my best friend with a grin, takig another quick sip of my drink before hopping down off of my stool.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:02 am

I looked down then back at him fast. "Stay here don't even think of moving" I leaned up and kissed his cheek then bolted downto the main floor. I ran to the counter shooting everyone out I the way not giving a damn. I pulled money out and glared at the guy at the counter. "Piss me off and Yiu will be sorry. Now passport to Austraila" I smirk when we gets things ready. I give him my ID for the other info and all then take it. "Thanks." Inwas almost out of breath by now. My legs beginning to go weak. But I shoove last it and ran back up to the floor Tim was on and jogged back to him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=bVcUaO668Dw&NR=1
perfect fit,,.,....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 am

Gah, I hate that song DX Me no like China Ann McClaine or whatever her name is DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

Dayna: I laughed, "Okie doke Bex!" I said with a grin, going onto the dancefloor with the bestest friend ever, dancing without a care in the world!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

Lilly: "I dont think the icecream is gonna melt yuffie." I smiled and followed her into the shop. It was pretty big, 2 floors and so many flavors. Jessie got Vanilla, I got cookie dough. Looking over at Tifa, she got a cone with sprinkles for Claire and for herself she got a Italian ice, Fudge brownie. That was a good flavor. "Yuffie, the most of chocolate is geting chocolate icecream with chocolate toppings." We had many flavors. (just saying they were shopping in heaven so lilly had to open a portal to drg yuffie there, XD)

WHY!?!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:I looked down then back at him fast. "Stay here don't even think of moving" I leaned up and kissed his cheek then bolted downto the main floor. I ran to the counter shooting everyone out I the way not giving a damn. I pulled money out and glared at the guy at the counter. "Piss me off and Yiu will be sorry. Now passport to Austraila" I smirk when we gets things ready. I give him my ID for the other info and all then take it. "Thanks." Inwas almost out of breath by now. My legs beginning to go weak. But I shoove last it and ran back up to the floor Tim was on and jogged back to him.

Meep meep? Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 am

Tim: My eyes widened. Had she really just doen that?! Wow. "Wow." I said, my thoughts coming through as words. "D'you need any luggage?" I asked, I was allowed upto 3 hand luggage, I had paid for that much.

I know I just saw it Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:15 am

"I'll buy clothes there." I say and smile at him not caring I had no clothes or anything with me. "Plus I can just have a friend ship it to me" I say with a smirk. "I don't wanna take a chance of losing you over clothes."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 am

I just don't like her! DX

I danced around with Dayna even though I wasn't the greatest dancer in the world, but oh well! I tried to ignore how crowded the place was and how there were loads of - probably drunk - strangers surrounding us and just focused on having a good time with my best buddy.

"Ok then, I'll have that! Chocolate ice cream with chocolate shavings, chocolate brownie pieces, a flake and chocolate sauce!" I laughed a little at how crazily chocate it sounded and then paid the nice ice cream server guy. When he handed it over to me and my eyes widened. "Woah! Awesome!" I exclaimed, beaming like a chesire cat as I took the spoon and started eating it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:25 am

Tim: I smiled and pulled her close to me then pressed a kiss to her head. "Don't worry, you won't." I said, wow, she was coming with me!

Dayna: "Awww!" I said when the song had finished, I walked to the bar where Sammi was watching our drinks and stuff.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:25 am

Tifa: I laughed and sat at a table with everyone and put claire on my lap, feeding her icecream since she did get messy with it. And I tried eating mine as well. Claire seemed happy and I did too. I finally got the dress I have been dying to get for a while now.

Lilly: "Dont eat that too fast, Yuffie, you'll get brainfreeze and backfreeze and possibly a stomache (i know.. I spelled it wrong! D:)" I ate my icecream with a spoon, glad to be having a girls day oout.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=236
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40