House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:14 am

Dayna- I nodded then went to my bedroom. I grinned when I saw Matt. "Sorry Matt, girls, little kids and dogs only!" I said playfully, pointing towards the door. Once he left, I grabbed the dress I had chosen and went and changed in the bathroom before coming out. "What'cha think?!" I asked with a grin.

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 am

"Not bad, actually." I commented with a grin as I sat on the bed, setting Cody on the floor and allowing him to shyly play with Rascal, Dayna's dog. "I like the thin black belt, thin belts always look awesome nowadays." I laughed slightly and then nodded my head. "Yeah, I like it, wear it to the party."

I sighed and leaned against the wall outside, waiting for permission to come in again. I wasn't exactly sure why I was being kicked out though, I mean, sure it was a girly moment, I guess, but wasn't I allowed to see Daynna try on different outfits and stuff too? I wasn't fair, in my opinion.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:24 am

Dayna- I grinned, "Okie doke!" I went back into the bathroom breifly, putting faint eye shadow on as well as a bit of mascara and a lip gloss. I grinned again as I looked at myself in the mirror. Yup. Ready to party! I picked up the clothes I had thrown on the floor and came out, stuffing them into the wardrobe. "Ready?" I asked.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 am

"I will be once we drop Cody off with Tyler." I answered, picking up my little Cody-kins again and standing up. "How about I do that while you say goodbye to Matt, KJ and Rascal, and then I'll meet you downstairs, ok?" Before Dayna could say otherwise, I left the room with Cody and headed to Tyler's room. He wasn't there. "O...K... Weird." I commented to myself and Cody, biting my lip a little before trying downstairs. I found Tyler and TJ talking downstairs and I grinned as I handed Cody to TJ. "Ok, Tyler, I'm leaving our babies in your very capable hands, so make sure they don't cause touble." I laughed slightly and then kissed TJ's cheek, Cody's head, and then gave Tyler a huge kiss on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. I was really going to miss snuggling up to him tonight.
((Something tells me Dayna's gonna have to interrupt them and drag Bex away XD))

When Bex left the room, I guessed the coast was clear so I walked back into Dayna's room. "Wow, you look amazing." I commented with a grin as I took in Dayna's dress. "In fact, you look really hot." I walked closer to Dayna and my arms encircled her waist as I gave her a quick kiss. "Have fun tonight, and don't worry about KJ or anything, she's gonna be fine with me taking care of her."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 am

Sorry I poofed, had to go do something!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:58 am

It's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 am

Lilly: when she said ASAP I nodded "And later about Tifa's dress? She already has it picked out. All she has to do is try it on and buy it." shruggs "DOnt worry, I wont tell anyone. But your life isnt c***py. Its just life, you have good and bads in life. It happens to people. Like myself when I went into depression twice, I dont want you to end up in that stage." I felt bad for her that her father was forcing marriage on Yuffie "what if I knock some sence into your father first?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:06 am

Dayna: I blushed when he said I looked hot, that was something I wasn't really expecting, I hadn't gone for a hot look. I smiled then. "Okay, I'm sure she'll have a good time." just like I was sure that I was gonna have a good time, I really couldn't wait. I gave him a quick kiss one last time, then grabbed my pre-packed sleepover bag then headed down to where Bex was. "Bex, your forgetting that your kids are right there!" I said with a little laugh. I pulled Bex away from Tyler. "Sorry Tyler, I'm stealing your fiancee." I said with with a fake evil laugh as I pulled Bex towards the door.

Tyler: "Bye Bex, have fun!" I said with a laugh, that had been a nice kiss, I had kissed her back, obviously, and now, I was in charge of the kids. This should be a very interesting night.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 am

no one spotted me MWAHAHAHA! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 am

No, no I did not, hey though Very Happy

I was too busy to spot you lol XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:15 am

XD well, wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 am

Okies ^_^" If I poof, I shall be back soon XD Oh and I might be slow ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 am

XD ok, I posted last i think
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:19 am

Hi Britt!

Lilly went into depression? But I thought she'd be all happy with Vinnie. Did something happen or something? I decided to push that thought aside and just answered her question. "Ok, but you better text Tifa about it since she's looking after Jessie and Claire. And it's a long flight to Wutai, so are you sure you really want to do that now and not tomorrow when there'll be more time?"

No goodbye... Oh well, I sure she was just too excited to remember to say goodbye. I walked over to KJ's crib and pulled KJ out of it. "Ok, KJ, time for you and daddy to have some fun while mommy's away!" I told her, just hoping that nothing went wrong.

"Bye guys! Love you!" I said as Dayna dragged me away, laughing because people only dragged people away in movies yet Dayna had just done it to me. "Heeey, I was enjoying that!" I complained to Dayna with a giggle. "Besides, I didn't care if the kids were there, I'm missing out on cuddle time with Tyler later, I deserved to give him a big kiss before I left." I laughed more but then managed to calm myself down a little. "Anyway, to Sammi's!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

Basically Bex's outfit's like the one where Avril's playing the guitar in the skate park with her band, only she's wearing a red tie Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:33 am

Can you get a repost please britt?

Dayna: I grinned. "Yup! To Sammi's." I agreed with a grin. Once we got there, I knocked on her door. When she opened it and let us in, I saw three of her friends, Emily, Yasmine and Georgie. "Hey," I greeted the girls.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:41 am

Lilly: "Well after the dresses, we'll be done. And by wings. its not very far. Unless you want to take Sid's airship to Wutai(I put Qutai by mistake XDDD)" We soon walked into the dress shop and smiled seeing Tifa in her dress. The kids sitting on the bench and Jessie said 'Wow, you look like a princess Tifa!' I smiled more "She does, doesnt she?"

that pretty?The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Vista-frontal-699_big2
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:56 am

Oh. People I didn't know. I felt a little by shy around people I didn't know but I was sure that we'd all get along by the end of the night. "Uhh, hi." I greeted the girls before taking off my backpack and pulling out a little present and a card. "Happy birthday, Sammi!" I said as I skipped over to Sammi's side, holding the wrapped present out to her. "I hope you like it."
Spoiler:

As I thought about it, I checked my pockets and thanksully found the pills that helped with motion sickness. "Either will be fine. If flying by angel wings is faster, then we'll go that way, but you'll have to carry me." I laughed and then entered the shop with Lilly, my eyes widening as I took in Tifa's dress. "Wow, you look like a giant puffball thing... And I mean that in a nice way!" Ok, so it did look a little puffy, but all wedding dresses are so I'd just have to deal with Tifa's puffball-ness. Apart from that, it was kind of cool.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:04 am

Tifa: I smiled and looked at them "Well at least they arent like the ones Lilly wears when they can be HUGE like you can fit people under it." I laughed "Thanks though. Im getting it." I then changed out of it in the dressing room. It was perfect.. Coming out I bought it. It wasnt too much. "So thats it for us. Im guessing Claire is the flower girl. And theo will be the ring boy." a smile appeared on my face as lilly nodded anda Claire clapped 'yyaaayyy fwoers!' lilly and myself laughed. I walked over and picked her up "lets go Mrs Flower" I kissed her head and looked at lilly as she and yuffie headed out. Jessie followed "I wonder how the men are doing." 'Yeah i bet a hard time' lilly added
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 am

Sammi: "Thanks," I grinned and opened the present and the card. "Wow I love them!" I sais happily and pulled Bex into a hug. "Oh, lovin' the outfit!" I said, grinning at what she was wearing.

Dayna: I grinned and got my present and card from my bag to give to Sammi too, I had got her a pretty tiara hair clip kind of thing and a matching necklace. "Looks like we're already to go..." I said, she had told me that there were only six of us going... And there were six of us here. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked her, and she replied with 'Ritzys, y'know, the nightclub,' Oh gosh, I didn't know we were going to a nightclub!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 am

"The guys'll be fine. They just have to pick out matching suits with matching tie colors and stuff, it's not as if they have to worry about designs, poofyness, styles, and all the stuff we have to." I pointed out with a shrug. "I bet they're finding it so easy to shop for suits that they're bored!"

My eyes widened at that. A nightclub?! Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy. "Uhhh, guys, I don't drink. Ever. I'm like, teetotal." I pointed out, rubbing the back of my neck a bit since nightclubs mostly sold alcohol and not many non-alcoholic drinks. Plus, nightclubs were noisy, crowded and probably smelt like sweat and alcohol mixed together. Suddenly, I was dreading giving up cuddle time for this!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:25 am

Lilly: laughed "True. Well why dont we go get some icecream and wait till the guys call? That would keep us out of boredness. Wont it?" Jessie nodded 'That sounds good,mama.' I looked at Yuffie, tifa and claire "What about you girls?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 am

Sammi: I frowned a little, but I wasn't gonna let that ruin the night! "Don't worry Bex, I know the landlord of the place," After all, he was paying for all this since I had done a lot, a lot of favours for him over the years. "And I'm pretty sure he'll let you have non-alcoholic coctails." I said with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 am

Ah, ice cream, the perfect break-up remedy that I haven't even had yet, even though it had been months since Hayden and I had broken up. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I need the ice cream. Super dooper chocolatey ice cream too. And a chick flick. And 17 cats." I actually kinda had 17 cats in Wutai... They were just strays who like to live in the tiny little house next to mine and I feed then and gave them water and stuff every day, so maybe we should go back to Wutai...

Non alcoholic drinks that were probably going to ne spiked with alcohol anyway... I paused, biting my lip and debating it in my head. "Gah, fine! But if anything be happens to me, I'm so unfriending you, Sammi Phoenix." Ok, maybe that was a little harsh, but I jist didn't like the sound of going to a nightclub and was only going because it was her birthday!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:40 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Tim: My eyes widened as I saw Zoey, my flight had another hour to go before it boarded, so I was just sitting down thinking, then just just walked in. I stood up from where I was sitting and went over to her, "W-what the geck are you doing here?!" I asked, kinda frantically.

"I couldn't let you leave without me saying I love you too. The day on the beach then I froze then I fell in love with you. When you kissed me......" I said and looked up at him. My eyes were watering which meant I was close to crying
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next