House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Aw Dayna! Look! The girls have got their hopes up that you will record the song! Maybe they could ask the radio to let them record it? If they have to pay I'll pay for them...

Nathalie- "Yeah! I can't wait! When should we ask her?" ((When she's awake XD)) I asked excitedly, she was probably busy right now, so I dunno...
((Gah DX))

Sierra- "Hmm." I said pretending to think. "No." I said after leaving him in suspense for long enough. I giggled. "Sorry Denzel, but you have your own home." I smiled even though what I said hurt me... I had my own home once, surrounded by loved ones... Yet I had too run away didn't I?

Tim- What the hell was up with me? I hoisted myself up onto my board and laied back on it as I looked up at the sky. I hadn't ment to... Yet this was her reaction? I mean, it wasn't even a long kiss! Ugh!

Christina- I looked at the menu kinda thing. "Uhh, how about a meat feast?" I asked with a smile, there was all sorts of meat on tha one, and it was kinda my favourite...

Candi- "Alright." I said without thinking. I knew that that culdn't possibly be a full moon, since my birthday was, and it was only two days before his. So I was fine spending the whole day -and the whole night- with him. Plus... I kinda liked him... He couldn't know that though, otherwise things might get awkward... I ate more of my ice cream. "Y'know, I'm kinda interested in the stars and stuff... I'm just wondering whether it's a full moon tonight or not..." I said, trying to make it casual, I was actually into stars and planets and stuff like that, because smetimes you could see a planet, other times you can't...

ANyway, I'm back XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Giselle Caldwell; I smiled and sat up a bit, and I ruffled his hair, "Aww. Well, thanks my dear Jake! You're really cool yourself!"

Sorry for the writers block. DX

*smiles and nods* Good. I feel it is my duty to make the Newlin's go crazy. Whether its in a good or bad way.
I am able to wait for an eternity. Just keep that in mind. *winks and smiles* You never know though. You cannot predict the future. You just have to live it.

Mandie Anderson; I smiled and Leaned over to whisper in his ear, since the movie had started. Or at least the beginning scene had. "You know, nicknames don't have to be short. They just have to be creative." I kissed his cheek as I went back to sitting normal and watching the movie.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Galian shuddered slightly. From the beautiful wife to... The back cracker. He hated it when Lilly cracked her back and he grumbled before turning into Vincent. Vincent gave Lilly a gentle kiss, his arms encircling her waist. "Good morning, Lilly." He greeted his wife with a smile. "Did you enjoy the wedding last night?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am

I wrap my towel around my shoulders and looked out at him. I reacted like this cause the kiss was nice. Which scare me even more then surfing. He's like 21. And I'm 18. Going on 19 but still.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

Gosh it's only 2-3 year difference XD

Tim- I frowned. Still on my surf board. I started to had back in to the shore. I went to my jacket, which had my phone in. "Oh..." I said. "My dad needs me for something." I lied. "Are you coming or do you wanna stay here?" I asked her as casually as I could, I had had my experiences so I was a pretty damn good liar. I started picking up the surfboards and put my shoes on, I was still soaking, but I couldn't be bothered to wait to dry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 am

I nod and slipped my shoes off and agree to head back. It looked like he was mad at me or something. Like he was upset any of that happened.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 am

Meeeeh boooored! Can I wake up in the rp? No. Can Cody wake up so that I have an excuse to wake up? No. -_- You're mean! *Rushes into TJ's room and hugs him.* Mini me is being mean! *Kisses TJ's head.* Hi buddy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am

Just been reading Logan's history and stuff, who h=was the arty girl? Cos I had Ritza who liked art...

Tim- "Anyway," I said as we neared the mansion, "I might see you around." I walked upstairs put the surfboards in my room, quickly dried, then put on jeans and a button down shirt, then left the mansion. I went looking for a job, that should keep me busy, I had quit my old job, because I had sold the house and stuff since dad had died...

Uhh... Hi.... *Was still not confident, was scared about his powers.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 am

Corey- He shook his head and walked to the fridge. He grabbed a blood bag and walked back to her. "I was way too hungry. All I could think about was feeding."

Doing a good job so far, you sure have Henry going physco.
Well, not physco. Just good kind of crazy.
Hopefully it won't take eternity. That'll be rough for me being human and all.

Henry- He smiled and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I didn't know that, but I'll be sure to keep it in mind." Before pulling away he pressed a kiss to her cheek. When he leaned back into his seat and looked at the tv, he tried to stop thinking about the memories behind the movie.

Ross- He tilted his head and thought for a moment. "I think it is a full moon tonight." He ate some more ice cream and looked up at the sky. "Shouldn't be able to tell for sure for about an hour and a half or two."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

It was one of Mort's characters, Allise or something. Still worried? Don't worry, ok? I wont be mad if something goes wrong. *Kisses TJ's head again and then ruffles his hair.* Wanna go and see your dad? He knows all about being an elementallist and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 am

I sigh and walk to my room. I had my head down low as I walked last people. I head to mu room and closed the door and at on my bed and put my head in my hands

"That's normal for a newborn. Just watch how much you drink. Or you will go hungry for the power Yiu get from blood. It keeps you strong and all. Plus you will kill for more and more blood"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 am

Candi- "What? I only have that long lleft?!" I blurted out before covering my hand over my mouth, I removed it and continued to eat my ice cream, but my cheeks had goone bright red, surely he would have guessed that I'm a mutt by now....

Ahh I see XD

*Smiled.* No it's OK, I think it only does it for objects anyway. It's actually kinda cool!

BTW I replied for Taylor and Denzel...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

You did? I didn't see, I'll go back. Oh, in which case, you're sleeping on the floor tonight. *Laughs and shakes her head.* Joking, joking. Hey! Did you hear the good news?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 am

Oh my gosh! What is wroong with me?! I had sme cereal this morning, a ery small snack earlier, and I've just made dinner for myself, but I don't want it! *Cries in the corner.* *Frowns then goes to comfort Scampi* *Laughs.* I'll burn a hole through the floor..... What good news?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 am

*Huggles Scampi.* Me and your dad are finally getting married Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 am

Wow! Awesome! What if there is something wrong with me?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 am

Blade: nodding I said "Alright" it soundefd good and not good at the same time, I smiled and ordered it. It wouldnt hurt to try

Lilly: I grinned when I seen Galian shudder. "Not my fault" and once I seen Vincent, a smile spreaded across my cheeks "Morning" I kissed him softly anf pulled away looking at him "And I did, it was nice"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 am

Corey- "I'll try and watch what I eat." He smirked and bit into the blood bag. As he drained it, he kept his eyes off sophie, feeling weird for being so hungry and sucking it down so quickly.

Ross- He looked at her a bit confused and then it hit him. He sniffed the air a little and smiled. "Oh, your a werewolf. I see. We should get back then." He finished his ice cream and waited for her. _Why didn't I check earlier? She had to be some kind of immortal, unless she was some kind of human like Bradys fiancé Nadine._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 am

James- I frowned because I wasn't sure what we could do that would be original. I had not done anything for halloween in quite a few years. "I'm not sure," I admitted. "Perhaps we could look online to get ideas. And we could use the iPad to do so if you would like."

Jake- I smiled a bit and then pulled out my lighter. "I beg to differ!" I said as I flipped it open and made a ball of fire. "I'm a more warm guy than a cool guy," I said with a little laugh. Ya, I was definitely more playful than normal at the moment. I bet it was because I was trying to make her happy. Or make myself happy. Something like that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 am

I walk to the counter and stumble alittle. I out my head in my heads as my sight went blurry. My head started to hurt when I slammed it onto the ground.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:47 am

There's nothing wrong. Sometimes I go through phases where I don't eat much, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with me. I know right? We're gonna be a complete family now! Woop woop! Your dad might even make you the best man!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 am

Candi- He didn't freak out? Wow... This was awesome! He didn't freak out. I finished eating my ice cream then we walked out. After a moment, I asked. "So... You know what I am... What are you?" I asked.

Cooki- I grinned as our pizza came out a little later, I grinned as I took a piece and tucked into it. I giggled as I did, there really wasn't an attractive way to eat food.

Oh... Okay Smile *Huggles* Erm.. Yay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

Only time will tell, sir Reid. only time will tell.
that's the goal. *smiles and winks*

Mandie Anderson;
You know, I honestly think that I was beginning to fall in love with him. I know, I know, I know. I felt like it was soon, but honestly, he was amazing. He made me forget about Joshua when I was with him, and that was a miracle. He was really cute, and sweet, and great with Trent. And his kisses were amazing. Really, what more could I ask for? Plus he went along with my crazy little actions and didn't care that I was slightly crazy. I tried watching the movie, but I couldn't pay attention to it. I had too much on my mind.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:52 am

Blade: as we sat down with the pizza I chuckled and took a bite. This was really good. Once I swallowed, I asked "you seemed to like it, huh?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 am

((Don't worry, being the best man is a very good thing. *Grins and then flops onto TJ's bed.* Anyways, how's your guitar and keyboard playing going?))

"Now!" I laughed a little and then shook my head. "Nah, I bet she's busy with her little baby right now, so we should ask her tomorrow or something." I yawned a little and looked at the time. Only 2:30pm and I was tired, well I did do a lot of crying today. "I think I might take a nap." I told Nathalie, curling up in a ball on the bed. "Are you going to take a nap too?"
((It would be funny if Taylor and Nathalie woke Dayna up though, and then they'd spot Matt and be like 'O.O Why's he sleeping in your bed? Do we want to know?' XD))

"Awww!" Denzel frowned slightly and then just sighed. "Oh well, I'll just have to endure being in a house of girls - me and Cloud are outnumbered 2 to 3, and what Tifa says goes so... Yeah... Anyway, do you want to do something fun today or are you too sleepy to do anything?" He asked with a smile as he looked over at his awesome vampire girlfriend.

"Yet another good idea." I commented, getting up to retrieve my iPad before sitting down next to James again and getting the internet up on the tablet's screen. I then handed it over to James, allowing him to do whatever he wanted on the fine piece of technoology.

((If I poof, I'm sneaking on!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next