House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Huh? We always get along, mommy. Don't we Zack? Razz << In her mind, they get along just fine, even though she does things to annoy Zack, like hugging him to death XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 pm

I smirk and look at him. "I take that as a good thing. So are you like some jock like guy who keeps looking for his perfect cheerleader? Or just a normal flirty guy?"

"Ya we can do that. I'll make sure you don't get stabbed. I have a feeling there are more of those hunter duds out in the woods."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Sure, sweets. Well enough. *smiles a bit and rubs both of their backs in unison* I'll have to give you back to daddy soon. He's probably missing you terribly.
*clings onto Giselle* but why can't we all be together again? then you wont have to leave when we're with daddy, and daddy wont have to leave when we're with you.
Honey, I already told you that it didn't work like that... I'm sorry, but it just can't work. *kisses the top of his head and continues to run his back, hoping he doesn't start crying again*

Mandie Anderson; I leaned my head against Henry's shoulder as the 'can you feel the love' montage ended. I always didn't like that part as a kid. I felt bad for Timon and Pumbaa. They had looked so sad that Simba was growing up so quickly. Was that how it was going to be with Trent? I mean, it seemed like he had been growing pretty fast already. Did it only get faster? I sighed a bit, looking over at my little T, eating his hotdog. He looked so innocent and sweet. When would that change? He would still keep his manners, and be a gentleman, just as Joshua would've taught him. Of course, he would have some of his mom's sarcasm, and a LOT of his dad's charm. He would be a ladies man for sure when he got older. It scared me to think about him older though, so I just closed my eyes and looked back at the movie. Disney movies were good distractions.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 pm

But why can't it work, mommy? Why can't you and daddy be friends like daddy and Jenna are? And why can't Jenna just be a normal friend?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Ian- "I'm a flirt. Do I look like a jock? Built like a football player? I don't exactly think so." He shook his head and winked at her. "I'm not find of peppy cheerleaders anyway."

Corey- "Alright. Sounds like we need to be extra cautious when choosing who to feed from." He sat up and looked down at her.

Henry- He looked over at Mandie and smiled a little. Her head on his shoulder was the perfect thing to bring him out of the constant thinking he was doing. His gaze went to the tv and he tilted his head slightly. _How is it that after just barely seeing eachother for a while, they can decide to be in love. Love? Love is just a figment of someone's imagination. Somebody who is blinded by their attraction to someone, thinks of a new way to make the other person jump into their arms. No, I do not love. I adore. Admire. I'm fond of people. Love doesn't last, just as life surely dies out._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

I laugh and lean back on the counter. "Well you act like a flirty football player I'll give Yiu that." I smirk and sit criss cross on the counter and took a sip of my energy drink again.

"Ya. Since i don't want me or you dieing cause of those stupid people." insay and look over at him and smirk alittle and laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Because, sweets. I made some mistakes that daddy didn't wanna forgive me for. And besides, he loves Jenna, very very much. More than he loved me. And when two people love each other like that, they come together... Which doesn't mean that you're going to have two mommies, Zack. It just means your daddy doesn't love me. He loves Jenna.
But I want him to love you... *frowns*
He doesn't want to love me, and I don't really want to love him... It just doesn't work out that way. Honey, sometimes things don't go as planned...

Mandie Anderson; (Can I fast forward to the end of all of the movies? Razz)
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

But that's stupid. Things should go the way they planned so that we can be a happy family again...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Ian- "Well, your as attractive as a cheerleader. That's for sure. Maybe you could be my cheerleader?" He smirked and bit his lip slightly.

Corey- He got out of bed and pulled on some jeans quickly. "We better get going, where do you want to hunt? Closer to the mansion, or the woods near town?"

Sure Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 pm

*frowns* Well, they can't. Daddy's made a promise to Jenna, that he's... *leans down to Abby's ear and whispers, so that Zack can't hear. She feared that he would start crying again.* He's gonna be with her forever. And ever.
Okay. ^_^ I was beginning to get writer's block for her, just thinking and all.

Mandie Anderson; When the last movie, Toy Story 3, was over, I sighed. "Well, this has been a fun day..." I whispered with a slight smile. Trent had fallen asleep about forty five minutes before the third movie ended. I was surprised though. With all of the candy and popcorn he ate today, I thought he would be bouncing off the walls all night. Apparently, he was exhausted from sitting and watching movies all day. "Well, thank you for watching the movies with us. I'm sure Trent was happy that you were here." I smiled and looked down at the sleeping Trent. "I can take Trent upstairs and lay him down on his bed, and come back down to say goodnight. Or, you could come with us, or we could hang out for a bit after, or I could just go upstairs without saying anything." I raised an eyebrow and the smile returned to my face, waiting for an answer. I just hoped that it wasn't the last one, although I didn't think it would be...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh... So there's no way you can be with daddy again? Ever?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Henry- "I could carry him if you like? I mean, it wouldn't be any trouble for me." He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck slightly. "Unless you'd rather take him yourself, in which case I'd just wait for you here." With a slight smile, he sat up a bit straighter and waited for her answer.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 pm

*shakes her head no, and holds up a finger to her lips, as to say 'shhhh'*

Mandie Anderson; I sighed and gently stood up, so I didn't disturb the sleeping Trent. "That would be a big help..." I said with a smile, "I have to grab his blanket and stuffed giraffe. And then maybe afterwards we can clean up the mess we made..." I said in a low voice. "You don't mind, do you? I mean, if you do, I could try to convince you otherwise." The convincing would definitely work, so either way, he was helping me clean up. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

*Frowns and snuggles into mommy.* What did mommy do to make daddy not love her anymore?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Henry- He stood slowly and gently picked Trent up in his arms. Surprisingly, he was lighter than he thought. "I'd be happy to help clean up, even though the convincing part sounds interesting." He smirked and looked around. _There wouldn't be much cleaning up, since we didn't make such a big mess. That's another thing my father would yell at me about. He'd tell me that cleaning up was a woman's job. I don't like that idea. If anything, I'd cook and clean for her. Just because it would make her happy and I'd see that smile I adore._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

"I don't know any fancy restaurants." I answered as I led Spirit along by his reigns, following Chloe to the outdoor arena, which looked like a giant rectangle of sand surrounded by fencing. "But Italian restaurants are usually fancy so maybe we should go there or something." Chloe paused a moment to open the gate and then we led Spirit and Eddie into the outdoor arena.

So my mom was a player?! Great way to word things, Dylan. "I don't know..." I sighed slightly. "I guess... I guess I could try or something, but I don't want things to go bad." When dad got depressed, he always got really depressed, and I worried that he would become suicidal or something...

I smiled a little as Suzie kissed my forehead and nodded my head in understanding before sitting upright, facing her. "Ok then, if you say that you know I can be that guy, then consider us a couple again." My smile grew and I leaned forward to press a kiss to Suzie's cheek, just a quick and gentle one for now, but I'd probably kiss her more as our relationship progressed.

"Yeah, well unlike you, I need my beauty sleep. You don't need it since you're already beautiful." I replied with a smile. Yup, Dayna really was beautiful. And kind and sweet and funny and everything good. Even though she wasn't an angel anymore, she still was one too me.

"Awww! So sweet!" I giggled before adding. "Anyway, when Nathalie comes back, I'll get her to sing the song and play the guitar and stuff, so try to stay awake. See ya!" I then rushed downstairs to wait outside for Nathalie to come back.

"It's nice to meet you too, Christina. I'm Vincent, Blades father." Vincent guessed that Christina had already figured out that he was Blade's father, but he wanted to make sure that she knew so that there wasn't any confusion. The ex-Turk held out his human hand to Christina for a handshake, while the other wrapped around Lilly's waist. He had forgotten about the omlettes in the chaotic moment when Galian had taken over.

"Wow! That trick was awesome!" Kieran exclaimed, ignoring the fact that Kersten called him shy on the way back. He hopped off of the motorbike and took off his helmet, handing it back to Kersten. "Thanks for the ride and trip to the park, it was so amazing!

I looked at Tara's stuff, double checking that she had everything, and then I nodded my head. "Good, now show me where the person you wish to bring back to life lies."

I had managed to get the twins settled down for the night and had even talked to Abby about sharing a room with Zack. After some reluctance and reassurance that the twins' room would be near mine, she agreed to it. Once they had gone to sleep, I decided to check on Jenna, because I was really worried about her and also worried that I might lose her unless I showed her that I could be a better boyfriend than Patrick. I walked to the room she shared with Tanya and knocked on the door before opening it. Well, trying to open it. Jenna had locked the door. "Jenna, it's Jeremy. Can I come in please?" I asked in a gentle voice.

As James and I searched for costume ideas, I came across a costume for a man called 'The Mad Hatter'. "Hmmm... He looks like an interesting fellow." I commented, mostly to myself, with a smile. "I think I shall dress as him. What do you think, James? Does that sound like a good idea to you?"

Now that I was on my own again, I let out a huge sigh. At least Taylor seemed happy now, but I felt as if I was taking responsibility for three children, one who got into fights, one who was being bullied, and one who had turned into a trouble maker ever since her dad died. "Maybe having children wasn't as good an idea as you thought, Jay." I whispered, believing that Jay's ghost would be somewhere nearby, watching over me. "I can't do this on my own, I need you here to help with the kids too. On my own it's just... It's just too hard." Tears started to fill my eyes when I thought about how I couldn't cope without my soulmate but I quickly wiped them away. I had already done enough crying.

I woke up to the sound of Cody's crying. I could hear him from Tyler's room and I groaned slightly as I opened my eyes. Writing a quick note to Tyler which read 'Brb. Cody's crying.' I headed towards my room. Once in my room, I walked straight over to Cody and picked him up, bouncing him up and down a little as he buried his hey in my shoulder. "Sshh, don't cry Cody. The ghosts aren't going to get you, I promise. Heck, some of them might even be friendly." I kissed my toddler's head before looking over to my bed where TJ slept. I just hoped that Cody's crying didn't wake him up.

Cody's crying started dying down a little and he peeked out from mummy's shoulder to see that the ghost was gone. Slowly his tears began to slow down as well, but he was still shaking, scared that the ghost would come back to get him. What did mummy mean about ghosts being friendly though? Ghost couldn't be friendly, they were just really scary. Why would something scary be friendly?

I had been on the phone for most of the morning, alternating between talking to Chekov and my old man, speaking to them in Wutaian and telling dad that Hayden and Toby were coming and he wasn't allowed to be mean to them. Dad protested, saying that he didn't want me to date Hayden - he wouldn't listen when I said I wasn't dating him -, that I should be focusing on forming a relationship with with that Shiro Takashi guy he was setting me up with. At that point I told the grumpy old geezer to go f*** himself and Chekov took over before he could yell down the phone at me. Eventually, Chekov got dad to compromise, and he said that he'd leave us alone at Tanabata and wouldn't come near us at all. I was ok with that so once the phone call was over, I headed up to Hayden and Toby's room, entered, and jumped right on top of the sleeping Hayden. "Wake up, lazy *ss, I have good news that gives you no excuse not to go to Tanabata!"

((I think Nathalie should say that they got home and start talking to Taylor before I post something as Xavier ^_^))

((Calvador's inside Logan's body so he can't do much ^_^))

((Dunno what to put for Cloud, so Britt can start off with Tifa ^_^))

((Abby's asleep ^_^))

By the time the movie was over, Denzel and Sierra were snuggled up on the couch, his arm wrapped around her shoulders and his head resting on top of Sierra's. Even though the credits were rolling, Denzel didn't want to move, he wanted to stay cuddled up to his girlfriend. He didn't say anything - he didn't know what to say - he just started thinking about how long the relationship was going to last. Denzel hoped that it would be until he died but there would be complications, like him growing older while Sierra stayed young, and he'd never really be able to marry a 15 year old... Still, Denzel hoped that their love for each other would outweight the complications, but he wasn't sure, since Sierra seemed like the kind of girl who would put the complications first, and would probably tell him to move on to someone his age one day...

I had managed to distract mum with one of her favourite movies, Notting Hill. I had even insistend that I would cook dinner, just to keep her in the living room and away from the kitchen window where she would easily see Kieran and Kersten coming back on the motorbike. When I heard the motorbike park in front of the house, I breathed a sigh of relief and then went back to making the chicken wraps.

((And Galian is inside Vincent, so he can't do much ^_^))

When the cake was done and fully decorated, I smiled a little more than usual. "Wow, this is... Amazing. Prim and mom are going to love it." I told Peeta, who was the creator of this cake masterpiece. "Thank you so much." I turned to give Peeta a thank you kiss on the cheek. "And sorry I couldn't be much help." I didn't really know how to make most of the stuff, so I had just stood back and watched Peeta. I was sure he didn't mind the lack of help though.

Tra da! Finished! Now I need breakfast so brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Something very, very bad that I hope you never do when you're older. You're too young to know now, but maybe i will tell you when you're old enough to understand...

Mandie Anderson; "Thank you, sooo much. You're amazingg." I smiled and kissed his cheek as I gently linked my arm with his, making sure not to nudge his arm too much. I didn't want to wake Trent. I led him upstairs, stopping at my room and swinging open the door. "His room's over here, but there's boxes and stuff in front of his door right now. Our rooms are connected." I walked over to the door on the wall that Trent and I shared, and I swung it open, keeping it like that with one of his shoes. "You can just set him down in his bed over here," I said as I walked over to the Trent sized bed that was on the wall opposite my chair that i stole from the living room, and my massive bookshelf. Once he laid him down, I gently tucked his blanked in over him, and set his stuffed giraffe next to his pillow. I kissed the top of his head, and whispered to him, "Goodnight. I love you." I walked back over to Henry and smiled. "Thanks for bringing him up here."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Ok. *Reaches up and kisses Giselle's cheek.* I still think you're good, mommy, even if you did something to make daddy stop loving you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Henry- "Your welcome, anytime." He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, we could go back downstairs and hang out for a bit or we could do something else if you prefer. Possibly a quick stroll?" _I don't exactly want to leave Trent unattended. That's irresponsible of me. Wait, irresponsible of me? I'm not his parent, why am I thinking of it as a responsibility?_
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Thank you sweets. And that is why i love you. *Smiles and kisses her cheek in return.* Looks like your brother fell asleep *laughs softly, still holding the sleeping Zack*

Mandie Anderson; "If we're going for a stroll, that would be nice. But if we're just going to hang out at the mansion, I would rather stay in my room... Just in case Trent wakes up. Because if and when he does, I have to help him brush his teeth and stuff..." I walked back over to my room, and when Henry was in, too, I set the shoe in between the doorframe and the door, so it was only opened slightly. Trent freaked out if the door was ever all the way closed and he was in there. He told me that he felt trapped like that, and he didn't like it. "So, what's the plan, my dear?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Awwww! *Frowns but then smirks and starts poking Zack's cheek.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Henry- "Well dearest. I'd say we better stay in here. Just in case for Trent. The stroll consists of walking around and if he wakes up, it might be harder to find us." He kept his arms over his chest, due to the skin he was showing. "I'd prefer if we're going to stay in here, that I go get a new shirt. I'm a little embarrassed of displaying my chest to people. Especially lovely women like yourself."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Or you could just stay shirtless." I winked and laughed, trying to stay a bit quieter for Trent's sake. "No, I'm just kidding. If you wanna go get a shirt, I'll be here, obviously." I smiled and jumped onto my bed, sitting down on a pillow and crossing my legs. I folded my hands in my lap, and sat up as stragiht as possible. "While you're getting a shirt, I'll be sitting all properly, since I have nothing else to do."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Meepeth...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Henry- "I'll be right back then." He walked to the bed and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before exiting the room. When he was in his own room, he tossed the soaked shirt he had into the bin and grabbed a fresh one from the dresser. He slipped it on as quickly as possible and checked himself in the mirror. He approved himself and walked back to Mandie's room. After opening the door, he stepped inside and smiled at her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next