House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 am

Ya, I suppose he is XD

Jenna- I turned so I was facing Jeremy and smiled. Cool. I was kinda hoping he'd come over here. Not in a weird way or anything... I just wanted him to be close. "Ya, I had lots of fun. There were lots of really good musicians at the competition. What about you? Did you enjoy performing?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 am

((I was just watching Ouran High School Host Club and I was like 'O.O Caius is like Tamaki, only not as crazy!' XD))

"Mhmm." I answered Jenna's question as I turned onto my side, just so I could see her pretty face better. "It was actually my first time doing a solo thing in front of a crowd, and the only other time I've ever performed was once when Bex put on a performance and I was the electric guitarist in the background, so it was pretty nerve wracking at first but awesome once I had done it." My hand moved to Jenna's hip and rested there, but it had accidentally brushed against her thigh first and I was too focused on her face to notice it.
((And, if you want to add a bit more 'O.o' to the situation, the hand might have accidentally raised Jenna's nightgown a little, but just a little XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 am

Jenna- "Well you did a great job," I answered with a smile. I closed my eyes for a second but opened them again when I felt Jeremy's hand on my thigh. Then I felt my nightgown come up a bit and blushed. I mean, it wasn't by much but still! "Uhm... Jer?" I wasn't really sure how to ask him why he was doing it?! Best to be forward I guess? "Why'd you push up my dress?" Now I was blushing even more! It felt really weird to ask it...

Kersten- I followed Kieran up to the room he shared with his brother then sat on Jason's bed. I know I really should be waiting for Kieran to ask something but I had a question for him! "You've never had a girlfriend, have you?" If he had I think he would be a lot more confident. But instead he seemed to blush whenever I looked at him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 am

Claire: I sighed "I dont know how to draw.becides,mommy plays games with me all the time.And she has a fun time.Just because your older doesnt mean you still cant act like a kid again." I turned away from him "it means nothing at all Denzel..." I rubbed my eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 am

"Huh?" That made me look down at Jenna's leg and she was right, her night gown had been raised a little. Had I done that? I guess I must've, she since wouldn't have done it. "Oh c***! Sorry." If I was human I would've blushed, because she already looked hot when her nightgown hadn't been raised and now I could see her legs a bit more it made her look even hotter - I could only imagine how hot she'd look when she wasn't wearing a- wait! No! Bad Jer! I shouldn't be having those thoughts about Jenna, she was different to the other girls I had dated and besides, if my thoughts ever slipped and Tanya found out she'd torture me to death! Hesitating a little, my hand smoothed the nightgown down until it was normal again, but I had pretty much run my hand down the length of her thigh in doing so which wasn't a good thing to do, it just made the situation worse!

Kieran shook his head as he grabbed his school bag from the corner of his room and started pulling out books for different subjects. "I'm only 10. Besides, there hasn't been any girl I've been interested in until now." The last bit slipped off of his tongue natural and he blushed bright red before heading over to Kersten with the books. "D-Do you know you're times tables up to 12?"

Damn it. Now he had made his little sister unhappy Denzel frowned and looked down at the ground, unsure of what to do for a moment before he decided to give in. "Well... Maybe you can teach me how to act like a kid." He suggested, reaching out slowly and resting a hand on Claire's shoulder.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 am

Claire: I looked back at him "all you do is play kid games,hide and seek,tag,thoes stuff.Its not hard,just have fun" taking his hand I dragged him to the toy chest I had in a corner where mommy put it,opening it and leaning inside,I pulled out the matching game.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 am

Denzel allowed himself to be dragged along by Claire and then sat down by the toy chest. "Ok, so how do we play this game?" He asked Claire, pointing to the stuff in the hands.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:07 am

Claire: Sitting down in front of Denzel I put the cards down in front of us,pouring them onto the ground I moved the picies all over and then i put them in rows "you match 2 pictures.its a remeber game" I giggled "but only pick 2 cards.if they are different,you flip them back.if they are the same,you take them.you will get 2 points" I put up 3 fingers
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 am

Kersten- I smiled a bit when he said he hadn't been interested in anyone until now. It was sort of cute really! "Er..." Now it was my turn to blush. I'd had no formal schooling ever. "No, not really. I mean, I know 3's, 2's, 10's and 5's. That's about it." I was good at what I was born for. This was totally out of my element though.

Jenna- I blushed still but smiled a bit too. I wasn't sure if I should feel embarrassed or something but I didn't really. I'd sorta liked it when he smoothed it down... "It's alright. I didn't really mind or anything. I was just sorta wondering why you did it." Well, I had sorta minded but I didn't anymore. Gosh, why could I suddenly not think of anything to say?! I think my brain was sorta fried...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 am

Denzel smiled a little. "That's 3." He told Claire, pushing down one of her fingers. "That's 2." He then looked down at the cards, trying to think of which ones to pick. After picking up two, he frowned. They didn't match. He then showed them to Claire. "So I put these down again, right?"

Kieran smiled a little, glad that he wasn't the only one blushing now, and sat down next to Kersten, opening his maths book to the 4 times tables. "4's and 6's will be easy since you know the 3's and 2's." Grabbing a pen from the drawer near the bed, Kieran started writing down his 2 times tables up to 24, then drew arrow's to the 4, 8 and 12. "If you think about it, you're just taking every other value that's in the 2 times tables, so you skip 2 and 4's the first number, then you skip 6 and 8's the second number, and then you skip 10 and 12's the third number. If sequences aren't you're thing, then just think about the fact that you're just adding four each time. So, do you think you can draw an arrow to the number after 12 in the 4 times tables?" He handed the pen to Kersten with a small smile, hoping she understood.

"I didn't mean to, I swear. It was just an accident." But Jenna didn't mind it? What was that supposed to mean? I bit my lip as I thought about it, my fangs drawing some blood but not much, and then I carefully rested my hand on Jenna's thigh and leaned forward to kiss her. I wanted to know what her reaction would be, because right now I was kind of confused about the whole 'I didn't really mind' thing and the fact that my thoughts were taking a perverted turn tonight wasn't helping at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 am

Jenna- I was going to answer but then my thoughts got a bit interrupted. My heart gave a little jump when he put his hand on my thigh but I just ignored it as he kissed me. It gave me something to focus on. But I couldn't really unnotice his hand... It felt sorta.. I dunno... Good though. So I just let it be.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 am

Claire: "oops! Looks like I still have some learning to do from mommy and Marlene" I giggled and then nodded "ahuh" once he flipped them back I picked another 2.the didnt match
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 am

Ok, good so far, that meant that Jenna didn't mind this but did mean that she wanted... Something else? I didn't know, but if Jenna wanted me to stop at any point, I would, and if not, I'd probably have to stop myself before Tanya walked in and saw us. As I inceased the passion of the kiss, my hand started running up and down Jenna's thigh, raising her nightgown a little, but then smoothing it out again each time.

Denzel thought for a moment as he watched Claire pick up 2 cards, 2 that also didn't match. "Are we playing against each other or are you helping me?" He asked, seeing this as a game that could be for 1 or 2 players.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 am

Claire: "we're going against eachother silly.Your turn"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 am

"Oh, ok." Denzel decided to choose another strategy and flipped one over. It turned out to have the same picture as the one he had picked up a minute ago so he picked up it's matching card and, hesitantly put it down next to him. "Am I allowed to do that? Like, pick them up one at a time?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 am

Jenna- Now that definitely felt good! It almost made me want to moan... But I wouldn't. It would be really pretty embarrassing... And to stop myself from moaning I just kissed him with even more passion. It kept my mouth busy... Meanwhile, one of my hands laid on his chest and slowly ran up and down it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 am

Claire: "the ones that matched you keep" I flipped and didnt get anything again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:59 am

I had to pull away in order to let Jenna breathe and during that short time I closed my eyes and just focused on the fact that her hand was running up and down my chest and that it felt really really good. Once I was sure that Jenna had caught her breath, I started making out with her properly, pulling Jenna closer to me before slipping my hand under her nightgown a bit to rub circles on her thigh with my thumb - because I could tell now that she really liked it when I touched her thigh. My other hand tangled in Jenna's hair. Maybe we were taking this a bit too far though...
((Jeremy and Jenna are getting carried away! Dun dun DUUUN! And yet, surprisingly, not one of them have removed a single item of clothing yet.))

"Ok." Denzel smiled a little and then flipped over some more cards. Nothing. "This game's going to take forever!" He groaned annoyedly, resting his head against the toy chest.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 am

Jenna- As soon as Jeremy's hand slipped under my dress I knew it was really time for this all to stop. But I really didn't want to! It felt so good! I would just let it go for a bit longer. But then I would stop it. For now I was just going to make out with Jeremy. And if he was slipping his hand under my dress I was slipping my hand under his shirt!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 am

Claaire: "well,this is where you start as a little kid" smiled and then finally got a match
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 am

I let out this sort of purring noise against Jenna's lips and I moved to take off my shirt but then my senses came back to me. If we went any firher, there was a huge possibility that I'd get Jenna pregnant and A) She was too young to be a mum, in my opinion - becoming a dad at 18 was a mistake and I knew it-, B)I'd be killed by Tanya if I got Jenna pregnant and C) I didn't want to be a dad again, just in case something went wrong between me and Jenna... Letting out a sigh, I pulled away from Jenna and just ran a hand through her hair. "We should stop before we get carried away."

"Games that only require a small amount of brains but a whole lot of patience." Denzel sighed as he picked up yet another matching pair.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 am

Jenna- I blushed a bit and nodded. "Ya, we probably should. I had been just about to say that..." I think we'd both gotten sort of carried away with that. I'm not really sure why... Maybe since we hadn't really been able to before. I dunno... Either way, it was probably a good thing Jeremy stopped us.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 am

Claire: "Still.Unless you want to push shapes in the right shapes on a box?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 am

"Good, and I think I'll let you sleep now. Goodnight Jen-Jen." After giving Jenna a quick kiss, I escaped and went back to my room, flopping on the bed and letting out a groan of frustration. Sexual frustration - not a very nice thing. I wanted to sleep with her but at the same time I couldn't because I didn't want to risk Jenna getting pregnant. Damn it. Heaving a sigh, I got up and headed into the bathroom to take a shower, hoping that that would calm me down a bit.
((*Facepalms.* Dude! That's why you have to fade with a girl if you tame things too far! Otherwise you get frustrated! Have I taught you nothing?! *Grumbles annoyedly.*))

"No thanks, that would be even worse." Denzel grimaced as he watched Claire have her go, then picked up two more cards. They didn't match, but one looked familiar so he'd have to keep it in his mind.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 am

Wow Does he even know,protection exisits? apparently not.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next