House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

Emoni and Austin? He's a fallen angel

Sohpie
I look over at him. "I was around 10 or so. I don't really remember much of it. Some of my memory from the day I changed got lost cause I hit my head hard when I fell. You know when someone throws you aside. My maker did that. I hit my head on a log" I look down at the fish and smile. I stand up and look at him. "Watch this." I let out a sweet whistle that seemed fake but was real. All the wild animals that were around came and looked at us. I smirk and look down at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 am

Corey- He stood and smiled. "Ten? Wouldn't you look ten then?" His eyes looked around at all the animals and he smirked. "Bet if I shifted right now, they'd all run?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 am

Sohpie
"That's a lie too. We still grow and all but outlet face looks the age we changed. So my face looks ten when I'm really 90 years old" I look at the animals and smile. "No. Your one of them." I smile and walk to a alittle doe and lean down and pet her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 am

Tonks: I started at him in disbelief when he suggested a museum and quickly shook my head. Me and educational things did not get on. There was just no way I'd volentarily go to a museum. Looking at old stuff just didn't seem fun to me. However paintball, now that was something i could do. And I couldn't help grinning. "Paintball it is. Sorry but a museum would bore me to death." Maybe I'd go some other time, for his sake. But that would have to be when i was in an extremly good and patient mood.

Okay, eboni's a vampire

Last edited by midget on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:15 am

Emoni and Austin? He's a fallen angel
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 am

Okay
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 am

Do where should we start?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 am

More than just kissing.. *blushed*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Adam
I go to the fridge and pull out a water and a beer. I walk into the living room and put the cold bottle on her neck. I smile and look down at her. "Hola Chicka" I smile and hand her the water and sit down next to her. "Wishing i was here?" I say with a smirk and take a sip of my beer.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Mello, friendsssss.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Kersten- "Hmm." I supposed that could be interesting. Not as interesting as my kind of fun though. Humans were weird. "Might be cool. I'd try it out I guess." I got a bit bored though so I tilted my head so that I could kiss and nip at his jaw. Ya, this was the kind of thing I did when I was bored. I didn't bowl or watch movies. I started trying to get lucky.

Jenna- I nodded and gave him one final kiss. "I'll be rooting for you. Good luck." I smiled then went off stage. Not long after me the guy who'd just been performing came out. I headed to the front of my crowd and waited for Jeremy to come on. I really hoped he did well...

Jasmine- "Ya, I hope so." Meeting without death might be a bit of a problem for me though. I liked fresh blood.. "I'm staying at a mansion.." Where was it in comparison to here? "Somewhere near here. I think. I'm not really sure." I frowned a bit, feeling kinda weird for not quite knowing where I was. I'd have to find a place to stay here until I figured out where I was. I had the money from the guy's wallet but there hadn't been much. And I didn't have much money of my own. So I'd probably find a place on the street to sleep. It wouldn't be the first time I'd done it.

Tanya- "I dunno. Not much I guess. Just worrying about my sister." I figured I may as well just tell him what was going on. I trusted him didn't I? "She's dating this vampire guy with two kids and I'm just not sure if I trust him or not. He bit her recently and I just don't want her getting hurt. But then she got mad at me and now I've promised to stay out of it. But I still don't want her getting hurt or anything." I sighed a bit since I'd come here to try to forget about all this for a while. But I guess I also came for advice. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to look at it. Great. Jenna had gotten hurt again.. But I believe Jeremy that it wasn't his fault. I put my phone back in my pocket, sighed, and leaned into Marco again.

James- I nodded and turned my head so I was looking at Caius. "Yes. We've found peace, haven't we?" Finally we had found a peaceful place to live. A place that would not get found easily and where the people in the town would not react much when they saw our kind. Of course there were the few who would act out against us. But they were taken care of quickly enough. I did my part to keep the town a safe place.

Michelle- "Hey Adam. And ya, I guess so," I said without really thinking about it. "Not in a, like, romantic way though... I was just lonely." I was lonely a lot actually. I was just used to it. I took a sip of the water then looked at the beer. I really hoped he wasn't a drunk. And I hoped he didn't get drunk.

goodnight now
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Adam
"I know. I was just saying." I look where her eyes were. They we on my beer and I smirk alittle. "I'm not an alcoholic. I normally only have one or two beers a few times a well. I never get drunk. Unless I'm really upset but that never really happens." I shrug an drink my beer alittle more. "So watcha doing here all alone?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Hiya Rae
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:Sohpie
"That's a lie too. We still grow and all but outlet face looks the age we changed. So my face looks ten when I'm really 90 years old" I look at the animals and smile. "No. Your one of them." I smile and walk to a alittle doe and lean down and pet her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Kelsee, Suzie, Jayla, Riley are free.

Mandie's with Henry. Max's with Cassidy still, I think. Nadine's with Brady.

I might bring back Giselle soon, but probably sometime next week. Still four more days of school left.

(Using this for tomorrow. Finally planning on replying. Sorry it's been so long!)

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

((*Grins.* You're adorable when you blush. *Kisses Lilly's cheek.* If you want to fade with me, then we shall. *Teleports them to Lilly's OOC room since Hope's sleeping in his and kisses Lilly passionately. I should not be awake this early on a Saturday -_- I want to go back to sleep but my body wont let me! DX))

I smiled softly and then lay down next to Sammy in my tankini - I should've gotten changed before we went for our run -, resting my head on his chest. "You're welcome. We can play together whenever you want to. And, in my opinion, it's stupid that your mother was strict about you playing and having fun in your wolf form but sleeping with her friends was perfectly fine." I rolled my eyes slightly at that. "I just don't understand some parents' logic."

I let out a content sigh as Kersten started to kiss and bite my jaw, tilting my head back to also give her access to my neck if she so wished it. "Mhmm, you'll enjoy bowling and stuff, I think, but right now I think we should have our own version of fun." Who cares if it wasn't even dinnertime yet, when Kersten kissed my jaw like that, it was hard to resist.

The backstage people set me up with one of those cool microphones that were put on kind of like headphones or something so that I could move around on stage and then I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage in front of the audience. After plugging my guitar into my amp, I looked out into the audience, searching for a certain someone. "Uhhh... Hi..." That's when I spotted Jenna, and my nerves died down a bit. "My name's Jeremy Wilson and this is Last Song." I started performing Last Song. I had planned to sing a song about Jenna, but I had no songs about her and I was suffering from writer's block so I couldn't write one about her, so I just went for the last song I wrote, all about how I was giving up on Giselle.

I nodded my head in agreement before adding. "Not only have we found peace, but we have also found happiness and love as well." I pointed out to James before pressing a gentle kiss to his soft lips, enjoying every minute of it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Hey Rae!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Corey- He shook his head and shifted wolf. His grey fur was tinted black in some spots and his eyes were a deep blue. He growled at the rabbit nearby and crouched down. As he stalked towards it, the rabbit took off in a panic. Before the rabbit could get far, he took off after it and grabbed it by the fur on its neck. Not killing it, he walked over to her and sat down with the rabbit still in his mouth.

Tyler- He smiled and stepped off the porch. "Well, we're gonna have to get some gear. Wanna head to the store with me?" His free hand grabbed his keys from his pocket and he twirled them around his index finger. _I'm actually happy she chose the paintball. I don't usually get bored when it comes to museums but it just doesnt seem fun. Or a thing to do with your girlfriend._

Sam- "Logic, I don't think she had any logic." His arm wrapped around her and he smiled. "But she had her moments. Sometimes she was an alright mother. A day here, a day there." He looked up at the leaves, green in the midst of summer, and let out a sigh of relief. "She actually sent me a letter, not too long ago, and asked me to come home. Her friend, I can't recall which one, had passed away and in her will she mentioned my name. It didn't surprise me, but I wouldn't go. I can't see my mother again, no matter what." _She'd con me into staying with her. That was a possibility I wanted to even think about. She's insane if she thinks we can finaly be the happy family she wants._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Sohpie
I glare at him alittle and smack his nose. "Drop the poor rabbit" I say to him and cross my arms. "The bunny is not food right now! The bunny is a friend right now" I take the bunny from his mouth and set the bunny down as it runs and hides in a bush. "Whatvwas that for. Of course the bunny would be scared of you. You looked like you were going to eat it!" I said with a small smile not trying to be mean or anything.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Corey- His ears went flat against his head as he laid down on the ground. His eyes stayed off her and he whined softly. A quick shift, he looked up at her. "I didn't kill it. I was just messing around." He stood and wiped off his jeans. "If I was going to eat it, I wouldn't have brought it to you. I would have eaten it." He smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 pm

"Oh." I thought about things for a moment, trying to figure out a plan, and then decided. "What if you go to get whatever she left you in her will on a day that your mother doesn't expect? That way there's less chance of bumping into her and, well, if you do, then I'll be there so she wont be able to do much." I wasn't going to let Sam go through the possibility of facing his mother alone, since he really seemed to be worry about his mom trying to do something - I could see the worry in his eyes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Sohpie
I watch him as his ears went back and he laied down. I then cross my eyes "But still it's not nice to hurt poor little bunnies like that" I smirk and walk to him and flick him in his head. "By the way I'm kinda annoying and hyper." I shrug "But I'm funny when you know me more" I stock my tongue out and laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Sam- He shook his head and let out a sigh. "I'm not even sure I want whatever it is she gave me. It's probably just some pity thing, some way of remembering me from when I was younger." He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw slightly. _Maybe it was a good idea. Wait, it was an excellent idea. But I'm not brave enough to face that part of my past yet. But I could try, just ot get it over with._ He rolled onto his side and leaned up on his elbow. "I'll go, since your so smart and came up with such a good idea, but You can't leave me alone."

Corey- He nodded and flicked her back. "I could tell." He smiled and his eyes looked around until he saw the tree behind her. Walking past her, he pulled himself up into the tree and sat on the same branch as before. His hands pulled off peices of bark and he tossed them into the lake again. "I normally stay up here when I'm at the lake. It's much more relaxing."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 pm

I smiled a tiny bit and placed a hand on Sam's cheek, brushing it gently with my thumb. "I promise I wont leave you alone, Sam. In fact, I'll never leave you alone." Did that sound too clingy? I hoped not, I didn't want to creepy Sam out by being cligy, I jist wanted him to know that I'd always be there for him. Stopping rubbing his cheek, I leaned forward and gave Sam a gentle yet loving kiss and then pulled back and smiled a bit more, trying to relax Sam and get him to smile since he now seemed rather tense.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next