House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 am

i did that 3 ttimes...OH LOOK! ANOYHER ONE! IT KEEPS POPPIN UP THE SAME WINDOW! -_- We could take advantage though too.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 am

vampire,tewll everyone I had to go for alittle please.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 am

Alright. You mean for the day or alittle longer then that?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 am

Oh... I see... Get your family to help! Take advantage? How so?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 am

Sam- He squirmed beneath her and rolled onto his side, knocking her off him. As he got up, he nipped her ear and jumped out of striking distance. _She's pretty hard to beat. Probably because she's had more experience with playing than I have._ He crouched and readied to pounce on her.

Corey- "Oh, i thought you guys stayed with your maker. My mom was wrong about alot." He shrugged and raised an eyebrow. "So your maker made you and just left you?" _Like my mom basically did. Now I have something in common with her. Maybe she has more in common with me? Like living on the streets for a long time. Having problems fitting in with the immortal abilites we were given. Maybe, but nobody I've met before has._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:10 am

Sohpie
"Ya. Me and my brother lived with out grandparents. But we hated being there. So most of the time we would just sneak out and just wonder the street. Out grandparents didn't really care about us. So mostly we just had to live on the streets to find food we could eat ourself"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 am

I stood up and then just tilted my head to the side, waiting for Sam to attack and looking rather casual about it. As soon as he lunged, I'd just step out of his way, making him fl flat on his face - muzzle - in theory, and if not, then I'd just have to pin him down and claim victory before he had a chance to try and attack again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 am

Hey guys

Hayden: I jumped a little when yuffie suddenly appeared, but quickly relaxed so I didn't scare toby even more. "He's fine, just a little scared." After pressing a kiss to his head I turned to the side so yuffie would be in his view. "Look who it is." I nudged his chin away from my shoulder more and gave him a comforting smile. I knew once he saw who it was he'd feel better. Yuffie always had that effect on him.

Toby: I glanced at the person haydie was trying to show me and grinned. "Yuffie!" I was still shying away into haydie in case that black figure came back, but I hesitantly reached out a hand to yuffie. A hug from my two favourite people would definatly make me feel safer.

Cassidy: I thought about it for a minute before making my decision. "Spaghetti please!" I couldn't remember the last time i had a decent, home cooked meal. I sped up a little bit, eager for it now. "So will I be eating alone? Or are you eating with me, y'know despite being a vampy?" The whole vampires eating human food confused me. Not because i didn't think it was possible, but because some wouldn't touch the stuff because it was 'toxic' and other only ate it if they had to. I was distracted by my thoughts, so i didnt notice the large chunk of wood until i tripped over it. I grabbed max's arm to stop myself going face first into the dirt. "Oops." Once i was stable i let go and assessed the damage. Luckily i got away with a small graze on my shin and that was it.

Tonks: I watched as the paint swirled down the drain, simply to put off going back for a couple of moments longer. Once my hands were clean I shook them out and wiped them on the shirt I was wearing over my clothes. I glanced in the mirror and sighed. My nose was still red from the cold I was suffering from, and my bags stuck out against my pale skin, not to mention my gold eyes were dull and lifeless. Ugh, I was sick of being stuck in here. Sure painting had given me something to do, but nothing beat fresh air. When I walked back into my room I frowned at Tyler flopped on my bed. It looked like I wasn't the only one who needed a change of sceenery. I sat cross legged beside him and repeatedly pocked his side. "Get up, we're going out." 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 am

Corey- He gave her a confused face for a moment then nodded. "So you basically grew up with your brother and that's it. I don't have any siblings, but they would have made life better but at the same time it would have been hard getting food for two people." _Two people, that would have been rough. Just getting food for myself was hard enough._

Sam- He got to feet and shook his head, trying to regain his vision. Walking the short distance to her, he crouched beneath her chin, submitting. When he shifted human, his hand rubbed the bottom of his chin. "That actually hurt. Guess I shouldn't have jumped huh?" He gave her a smile and winced slightly from the pain in his jaw. _My jaw is in a little pain, but I should be alright by later._

Tyler- He sat up and smirked. "I'm glad you said something, I was really hoping to get out." His hand grabbed hers and he stood quickly. "Where exactly are we going then?" _Considering she's still kinda sick, hopefully nowhere she is going to be feeling worse. I know she told me not to baby her, but if she starts feeling really bad out there, I'm going to make her come back inside._ His eyes stayed on her, trying to ignore the words on the wall that had given him a headache before.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 am

Sohpie
I sigh and look up at him. "Yup. That's how we got in the woods. And thats how we got changed." I shrug and look over at the lake and smile alittle. "But my life is better. Beside us having to move place to place every year or two"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 am

Corey- "I stayed in the same place for a while until I heard a rumor my mom was around here. Searched high and low, but couldnt find her. I thought I'd just stick around for a while and see if I like it here." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her. "I give you props for living on your own after you were bitten. I never had a choice about being a shifter, but I hate it. Vampires don't have much of a choice, but they get to live part of their life like normal people."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 am

((Hi midget!))

"Heya Tobster." I greeted my tiny little friend, walking over after I had caught my breath and giving him a big hug. "I heard you were in trouble so I came running. I'm glad you're alright though." I messed up Toby's hair a little, trying to create a bit of normality so that he wasn't scared anymore. I'd probably give him some summon materia some day, a weak one like the Choco/Mog summon just so that he could protect himself a bit better.

"Sorry Sammy." I apologised as I tranformed back into my human self, trying to contain a chuckle. "You must admit though, it was rather funny." With a slight smirk, I leaned over and pressed featherlight kisses to Sam's injured jaw before pulling away to read his expression. "Did that make it feel better?"

((I'm about to crash so it's bedtime for me. Goodnight!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 am

Sohpie
"Being a shifter sounds better then being a vampire. Your mostly a normal human. You don't have to feed on blood every three weeks. If we go longer then that we start to go crazy and kill mostly anything in out path. It takes a long time to train your body to be like that." I look over at him and walk to the ridge of the lake and look back at him. "You always look weird to people. How pale you are some days."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:31 am

Tonks: I shrugged a little and removed my hand from his so I coukd remove my damp, paint-splattered shirt. "Don't know, and I don't really care. Just as long as it's not here." This room, in fact this whole mansion was strating to get on my nerves. After a bit of searching I found a clean hoodie which I threw on over my tank top. Then I let my hair down and ran my fingers through it a couple of times till it rested messily against my shoulders. A grin slipped onto my face again as i took tylers hand and started dragging him out the room.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 am

I'll reply in the morning wolfie since im on my phone
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 am

Sam- He smiled and dropped his hand from his face. "Much better." He moved his lower jaw and looked at her. "It was pretty funny. I fell for it, literally." He smiled birghtly and laid back on the ground. "Thanks for playing. I enjoyed it. My mom wouldn't let me run around the house in wolf form as a kid. You know, her being so strict and all about me. I had to wait until she was at work to even go outside." _Outside, there was a nice little river that ran through the woods out back. People got kinda freaked out sometimes when I popped up. Some people wanted to chase me everywhere and take me with them. Tells you how much people love adorable puppies. Wolf or not._

Corey- He tilted his head and watched her. "But when your a shifter you have to hide who you are your whole life. When your a vampire, you usually get about 15-16 years to be a normal human being." He walked to her and sat beside her. "But either way you look at it, being immortal is hard. Humans want to be us, we want to be humans."

Tyler- He followed behind her, smiling as he watched the way her hair bounced slightly with each step. "Okay, give me a minute to think of somewhere." His eyes looked around as they walked and he felt a sense of relief that they were out of her room. Away from his mother's memory. Giving him enough time to think about things not so depressing.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 am

Sohpie
I looked over at him. "Were you born shifter?" I ask. Some people are changed shifter and others are born shifters. Same with vampires. Some are born and others are made. I look down in the water and trace a hand over the water as small waves formed and fish came and circled my hand. I smile and look over at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 am

Tonks: I could feel the tension leave his grip on my hand and smiled a little. At least now he could relax, we both could. As I waited for him to come to a decusion i led him down the stairs and towards the back door.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 am

Hey Midget do you have a free guy and or girl?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 am

Err, yeah sam and eboni are free
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 am

I got Ivy,Moon or Austin..
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 am

Im not bothered
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 am

Huh?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am

If you want to rp im not bothered which characters we use, I'll let you pick
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 am

Tyler- He walked out the back door and stopped on the porch. "How about we go to the museum? I heard it was pretty cool, but I'm a geek for history." He shrugged and ran his free hand through his hair. "Or we could go to the shooting range, maybe pick up a game of paintball?" He raised an eyebrow and waited for her reaction.

Corey- "I was born a shifter." He bumped her with his elbow. "How old were you when you were bitten?" He looked down at the water and smirked. "The fish like you, most of the time they just ignore me or swim away."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next