House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:33 am

Corey- He flicked peices of bark from the branch into the lake and watched them float along the water. His thoughts were still on his mother, the moment he realized she wasnt coming back. When he was left in the ally. Just a kid, barely old enough to survive on his own. His mother must have grown tired of him or something. She'd never talked to him about leaving, but what mother would just come out and tell their kid that they were leaving them? He shook his head and pulled another peice of bark off.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

Wanna rp linzy-pop? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 am

Sohpie
I walk into the woods an take a deep breath. I loved being in the woods. I always hunted with my parents. But once they died I couldnt anymore. I wasn't old enough to go on my own. My grandparents didn't like hunting. They were to old to even old a gun. I never got to hunt untill I was old enough myself. I sigh and close my eyes and lean on a tree. I lay my head back and look up at the sky.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:47 am

Sure Smile

Corey- He hopped down form the tree branch and kicked up some dirt with the tip of his shoe. _Mom would like it here. It's perfect. I get to eat everyday, sleep in my own bed, and socialize if I wanted to._ He dropped to one knee and tied his shoe. _Plus it specificaly for shifters. Thats the main thing._ When he stood, his eyes looked out at the lake one last time before turning around.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 am

Yup *smiled warmly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 am

Reyna was the last to say anything. She was in the forest the Sam, both in their wolfs , and she was trying to lick the water droplets off of Sam's fur but it didn't work well so she just walked ahead and rubbed her tail under his chin flirtatiously.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 am

Sohpie
I turn my head when I hear something. I push myself up and off the tree as I walk to it. I had my fangs out just Incase. I didn't have my eyes to red. For all I know he could be a human or a hunter. I stood behind a tree and look around it seeing Corey. He smelt like a shifter so I knew I could put my fangs away. I then step out from behind the tree and look at him. "Hola"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:53 am

Good. I'm enjoying it too. It feels like the first time I've had real fun in a while, but don't tell Kiara that, I want her to think that I had fun watching Alvin and the chipmunks with her when she was a child. *Grimaces slightly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 am

Its a cute movie for little kids though. *shrugged* dont worry about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:04 am

I suppose. The voices got on my nerves, however. *Sighs slightly and gestures back to the rp room.* Perhaps we should go back now, before anyone who knows Vincent sees us together.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 am

Sam- He closed his eyes as he felt her tail under his chin. In a swift motion, he leapt forward and play bowed in front of her. His paw reached out and he drew it back quickly, letting out a playful yip. _I don't usually act like a puppy, but this could be fun?_

Corey- He stopped in his tracks and clenched his hands into a fist from instinct. Noticing she wasn't going to harm him, he unclenched his hands and gave her a smile. "Hi." He drew in her scent and fought back a growl. _Thoughts, gotta keep them on lockdown. Mom warned me about their species._ He kept his smile, but looked around quickly, making sure nobody else was around to ambush him.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 am

Sohpie
"Don't worry I'm not a vampire who kills other immortals. Maybe if I have to but that's beside the point." I watch has he looked around and I smirk alittle "Don't worry I'm alone. I was just taking a walk through the woods. That's untill I heard you drop from the tree and all" I shrug and held out my hand. "I'm Sohpie. And you are?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:15 am

If I was human, I would've chuckled at how Sammy was acting like a playful puppy right now, but I decided to join in anyway. Copying Sam's actions - yipping and play bowing - I then lunged at him and tackled my boyfriend to the grpund before neginning to tug on his ear playfully. I was used to playing rough with my pack members, I just hoped that I didn't injure Sam too much, since he had once metioned thst he hadn't really interracted with any werewolves or shapeshifters before me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:26 am

Corey- He looked at her hand cautiously and reached his own out. Once he gripped hers, he looked at her face. "I'm Corey." His eyes took in her features, noticing she was typically white for a vampire, and her eyes weren't red like the normal blood craving beasts his mother described. She told him that vampires killed anyone they came in contact with. They were pale white, with red eyes that looked like pools of blood. She told him that they could read minds, and maybe other things. This wasn't what he expected for a vampire. The girl in front of him seemed nice, and was actually cute for what his mom described as a blood sucker.

Sam- He kicked her off him with his back legs and jumped to his feet. He leapt at her and licked her muzzle before bounding away. Play bowing once again, he waited for her to attack. _Fighting always meant kill or be killed before. Now fighting has two different meanings. With males, its still the same. With Reyna, it means fun and enjoyment. I'd rather have the second meaning._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 am

I dont think anyone is,except for Jay.but he doesnt know Vince.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 am

Sohpie
I smile and pull my hand away. "Nice to meet you" I smile and look around. "So what were you doing out here alone. I would have thought you would be with your girlfriend or something. Or is she out with her friends?" I was kinda wondering why he was alone. Someone like him should be hanging with friends and partying or something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:34 am

As Sam licked my muzzle, my heartbeat increased, but I chose to ignore it for now and instead concentrated on the play fight. Tilting my head to one side at Sam's play bow, I turned and started walking away. When I heard Sam's footsteps start following slowly behind, I turned and ran towards him in a surprise attack pawing at Sammy's head playfully and then licking his furry cheek before running away and hiding behind a tree, every now and then poking my head out from behind it and peeking at Sam.

((Are you sure, Lilly?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 am

my comp has a viris too D
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yeah.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 am

Weird. What does the virus look like? Ok then. *Presses a kiss to Lilly's soft lips.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 am

Corey- He drew his hand back and shoved it into his pocket. He smiled at her comment and looked down to the ground. "If I had a girlfriend, I would be with her. Trust me." He looked back up to her and shook his head. "But I don't have one. I'm actually alone most of the time. I don't have many friends around here, since most of the time theres alot on my mind." Looking back to the lake and sighed. "But with my background, there's be alot on anyone's mind."

Sam- He got up to his feet again and bounded toward the way she went. Unable to see her, he looked down to the ground and started tracking her scent. Almost immediately picking it up, he took off after it and stopped when he came to a tree. Choosing to go around the oppostie side than the scent went, he spotted her from behind. Sneaking low to the ground, he only growled when he was close enough to leap. As soon as he was on her, he knocked her to the ground.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 am

Sohpie
I look over at him. "A guy like you looks like you have girls all over you." I smile and look over at the lake. "Do you come here a lot?" it was a nice palace to relax. To think clearly without the car noises or people yelling. It was calming. I look over at him and smile.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:45 am

idk,when I refresh a page it just.Freezes! it doesnt do anything! *kissed back*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:49 am

Corey- "Thanks." He nodded and turned slightly to get a better look at the lake. "I come here sometimes. Mostly to think. Other times just to be alone. Most people don't come out here." His free hand rubbed the back of his neck. "Why are you out here? considering your a vampire, shouldn't you be walking around with your maker or whatever they call it?" _Mom said that they stay with their makers their whole lives. Slaying people by the masses together._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 am

I let out a yelp as Sam attacked from behind because for a moment I thought he was another, not-so-friendly werewolf. When I realised it was him, I let out a huff that was supposed to symbolise a sigh of relief and pushed Sammy's face with my paw. Eventually the movement of Sam's head also moved his shoulders and I was able to squirm out from underneath him. I then tried clambering onto Sammy's back as revenge for squishing me and licked his back and neck as I did so.

((Uhhh, turn the computer off and turn it back on? *Kisses Lilly back a bit more and then pulls away with a grin.* Even though we really shouldn't be kissing since you're married to Vincent, I really do love your kisses, Lilly. Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 am

Sohpie
I raise and eyebrow and look at him. "Um. We don't say with out maker or whatever." I say and lean on the tree. "I don't know who my maker is. He or she changed me in the woods when it was dark. I couldn't see them at all."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next