House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 am

Adam
I laugh "Ya true. And if I must I'll kiss your hand or something." I smirk and kick out the kick stand to my bike. "Hold in tight" I smile back at her and once she hung on I backed out I the driveway onto the road. I then drove down the rode and into town. I think about a good place to go. Somewhere I knew he would be. I kinda tap into her mind so indisnt have to yell over the sound of the bike. 'Where do you norm aly go when your in town?' I ask as I look around.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 am

"Okey dokey." I wrote down 'Storage space' and 'Big bed' and then asked another question, probably one of the last questions I was going to ask before I started designing. "Do you have a favourite tv show or something, Claire?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 am

Claire: I shook my head "No,but I Love roses and grassy fields!" they were so nice "Oh! And with the sunset!" I smiled and layed back "is that all daddy?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am

Roses and grassy fields, that was going to be tough. I wrote it down anywau and nodded my head. "Yup, you're free to go if you want to." I leaned down and kissed Claire's head. "Your mom might make you some breakfast if you go downstairs and ask her nicely."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:50 am

Claire: I nodded and hugged my daddy "get better daddy" I left
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 am

Now that Claire was gone, I grabbed some more pieces of paper and started sketching. I wasn't good at drawing, but it was only rough plans anyway, they didn't need to be perfect. I hoped Claire would like this little surprise, I just thouht it was about time that Claire left our room and my old room found a use.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 am

what do I do now? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 am

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 am

I dunno, skip to later? Tifa come upstairs and check on Cloud or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:57 am

XD ok bai

Tifa: After a while,I got breakfest ready,I got the table set up and stuff,Claire started to eat and I went upstairs to mine and Cloud's room "Hey Cloud.I made some breakfest for you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:26 am

I'm gonna just leave too. I can't focus.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am

Aw bye
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 am

D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 am

DeadlyBite wrote:Adam
I laugh "Ya true. And if I must I'll kiss your hand or something." I smirk and kick out the kick stand to my bike. "Hold in tight" I smile back at her and once she hung on I backed out I the driveway onto the road. I then drove down the rode and into town. I think about a good place to go. Somewhere I knew he would be. I kinda tap into her mind so indisnt have to yell over the sound of the bike. 'Where do you norm aly go when your in town?' I ask as I look around.

Sohpie
I start to unpack my backpack. I took out whatever clothes I had in it. I mostly had a sweatshirt, shirts,shorts and pants. With my underwear and bras. I had one or two swim suits just Incase we went somewhere with a pool or with a lake near by. Once i finished unpacking I he's downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a empty clean bottle Yiu couldn't see through and filled it with blood. I took a sip and went outside with the cup and looked down to the woods and smile.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Psh, that last post of yours, Bite, made me wanna send Kismet on down to troll Sophie. He's taking over my mind, I swear. Yeah, but you won't do that. You never let me have any fun... Shut up, you're annoying enough as it is right now, with your obsession with coffee. I hate coffee! I know~

The point is, I was going to roleplay, but- Sherlock. And The Hounds of Baskerville, no less! So maybe later.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Lol alright
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Kersten- I rest my head on his shoulder too, facing his neck. "Nah, not really. I don't feel any more human. And I don't feel like I'm acting all that human." I don't think normal humans acted like this with their friends. And I just never felt human. "I mean, I sorta feel normal. Well, this is normal for me anyways. Maybe it's not normal for other people."

Jenna- I smiled a bit. He was right. I shouldn't be sad. I didn't even really have a reason to be. I had a great boyfriend and got to help take care of two really cool kids. Plus I had an awesome place to live and cool friends. So I'd be happy for them. And Jeremy. And for myself. "Alright. Fair enough."

Jasmine- "You don't look ok. You look more than tired." I went over to her and put out my hand. "Come on. I'll help you. You can lean on me if you want." I knew she probably wouldn't let me carry her. And I didn't want to belittle her so I just didn't offer. "And where're you staying again?" I needed to know where we were going. I could've sworn I'd asked already but I might've only wondered to myself or if I had asked I'd forgotten.

Jay- As I headed out the door I realized I didn't want to go to the garden. I reached into my pocket to pull out my wallet. I leafed through my cash then nodded. I think I'd get Sapphira a necklace or something. And I'd pick up a little something for my two girls too. I went into town and to a jewelry store. I searched around a bit before finding a few things I liked. One was a circular pendant with an etching of compass on it. On the back it said 'Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.' I'd give that one to Taylor I think. The second was a butterfly pendant for Tara. On the back it said 'Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, She became a butterfly.' And for Sapphira I didn't get any quoted pendants just a safety amulet. Maybe she could enchant it to actually work. I paid for the necklaces then left the store. I'd gotten the shop to but them each in their own little box with the names of their future owners written on little slips of paper on the inside. Along with the names it also had a little note for each - that I loved them and I was glad they were my family. I tucked all three boxes in my pocket then started walking back.
The necklaces:

Tanya- "I dunno. Not much I guess. Just worrying about my sister." I figured I may as well just tell him what was going on. I trusted him didn't I? "She's dating this vampire guy with two kids and I'm just not sure if I trust him or not. He bit her recently and I just don't want her getting hurt. But then she got mad at me and now I've promised to stay out of it. But I still don't want her getting hurt or anything." I sighed a bit since I'd come here to try to forget about all this for a while. But I guess I also came for advice. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to look at it. Great. Jenna had gotten hurt again.. But I believe Jeremy that it wasn't his fault. I put my phone back in my pocket, sighed, and leaned into Marco again.

James- I took the glass with a nod of appreciation. "Thank you." Then I went back to looking around the apartment. It really was quite a cool room - as the generation of today would say. "You know, I always forget how nice it is in here." I got up to look at the bookshelves. Caius had quite a few good books! And quite a few books in general for that matter.

Michelle- I blushed a little bit when he said that he would kiss my hand if he needed to. I don't know why it just seemed.. No, I don't think I'd think about that. It was just a friendly thing. "Thanks," I said, wrapping my arms around him before he drove off. Then when I heard him ask where I normally go I figured I'd answer in my mind. He could just read my thoughts anyways. I usually went to a coffee shop and when I was there I usually felt like I was being watched.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Once again I'll reply later. I can barely keep my eyes open right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh, you're up earlier than usual! (BTW I added pictures of each of the necklaces to the end of Jay's post)
And ya. I'm going to sleep now. So reply when you can. *yawns and waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Ok goodnight! I might head back to sleep for half an hour too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Adam
I smile and park outside the coffee shop. I cut the engine and pull off the helmet 'Then we wil go to the coffee shop first' I say in her and hop off helping her off to. Almost like I was helping her out of a car or something. Taking her hand and helping her up and off the bike. "So do you want a normal cafe fee or something else. I got enough money to whatever ya want" I say smileing
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:26 am

DX *yawnnnn* Bored and tired. =\
In last nights dream my mom and sister thought I had a friend with benefits O.o It was disturbing..
Then again, I was also on the run from the law and hanging around in a pub full of magical creatures for a while.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:42 am

o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 am

Gah! I feel terrible after my biology trip to a river DX But weird dream Mort. Give me some time to recover and have a cup of tea before I reply!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next