House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Adam
"You don't like many people around you" I ask her and look around at the flowers. I could hear the bees flying around the flowers. I then turn to here and see she's wearing a long sleeve shirt. "Why wear a long sleeve shirt on a hot day like this?" i ask wondering why
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Eden- I blinked, confused. "Um, hello..." I said, looking down to find what seemed to be a very confused dog running around and barking. "Uh..." Well then. This most certainly wasn't my room. And just when I thought my sense of direction was getting better. "Sorry for intruding, I got sort of lost... um... who are you?" The young man didn't look familiar, and I supposed it would be good to know who I was apologizing to.

Yeah, but when I force them too much, then they become someone else entirely... -_- I guess I can't really send Acedia to anyone, I'll have to wait for someone to confront her. Oh, well, I guess Kismet makes up for that in how outgoing he is~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Alex:This guy had also thought this was a weird enviornment also...I spoke "Its fine.Who wouldnt get lost in this mansion?" I Called rose over and picked her up,holding her in my arms. "Im Alexander Banks.What about you?" I couldnt say it a ladies way.It would make me seem gay at some point.I knew I was not gay at all.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Michelle- I froze up for a second when he asked if I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. Then I remembered I could do this. I always lied to my friends when they asked this sorta thing. "I like the shirt. That's all," I said with a casual shrug. "Plus I don't mind the hear."

Ya, I know that feeling too... Gotta find that thin line. =T
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Does she know about immortal or no?

Adam
"Oh.....Well I guess its up to you" I give a small smile. I knew it was something else. I am a vampire so I can hear thoughts and how people feel. I hate going to a bar seeing that all the girls in mini dresses only care about sex and or money.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Eden- "Eden Freeman," I replied, glad that this guy didn't seem too weirded out by some stranger intruding on him in his room for no apparent reason. "Uh, again, sorry about just barging in... I was looking for my room, I can't seem to remember which one it is," Coming back to my original purpose, I started to turn around to leave.

Why are almost all my characters not very social, and the one that is doesn't live in the mansion? D: Seriously, it makes it very hard to get them to meet with other characters.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Alex: "Oh,wait Eden!" I said "why dont you stay and chill for a bit? I only have 2 friends in this whole mansion and I would like at least one Guy friend." the 2 were girls.Jenna and Lacy.And speaking of her,she walked in

Lacy: "hey Alex,I need you to do me a fa-" I looked up and seen a good looking guy in his room.I know this guy was not a gay person...I hope.I pushed it aside "Um,whos your little friend here?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Ya. She met a wizard when she first got here.

Michelle- The lie seemed to be accepted but I wasn't really sure if it was. "Ya, I guess." I nodded and looked down at the rose. I was terrible at talking to people! I didn't know what I was supposed to say or how I was supposed to act! It sort of threw me off.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Eden- "Um, hello?" I half questioned, half stated, as another person came into the room. Why doesn't the whole mansion just show up while we're at it? "My name is Eden... uh, who are you?" Really, two new people in one day. I should be proud of myself, meeting new people and whatnot.

Haha, it amuses me that everyone is questioning Eden's sexuality~ I consider him bisexual, but he prefers women and has only ever had girlfriends, never a boyfriend, if you were wondering.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Adam
I looked at her. I wanted to tell her who I was so I couldn't have to be worried of her frecking out if she saw me and blood. "Shelly? If I tell you something please don't be scared ok?" I ask. I really liked her as a friend. We she was the only one I met so I guess she would be the only one.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 pm

XD its fine.Lacy just thinks it funny

Lacy: "Im Lacy" I held out my hand "you are?" he seemed like a good person.and Alex said 'Just a friend.' I nodded "alright Alex" I faced the guy again,my curls slightly bounced as I looked at him.My purple eyes took in every feature he had.But I tried not to make it obvious to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 pm

i posted on the other rp vamp XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Eden- After a moment, I took her hand in mine for a handshake. Well, she seemed friendly enough. If somewhat random in her appearing here. But for all I knew, she could come here every day, so maybe not so random. "Um, nice to meet you Lacy," I need to work on my people skills. Maybe I'd done something wrong, because she seemed to be observing me. Or maybe that was just me not knowing how to read people.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Sorry, got distracted.

Michelle- I immediately got very tense and scared. What was he going to say? Was he going to hurt me? "W- what is it?" I bit my lip so that I would react all that much when he said it. Whatever it was.. What if he was secretly some serial murderer? Or worse? What if he was going to hurt me?

BTW, rules have been updated. The change is underlined.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Lacy:I looked at Alex and tossed him the sword "I need you to enchant that." I looked at the guy "Why dont we tell about eachother while I show you around? I woulnt mind at all." I hadnt seen him around,so I figured he was new here.I think he hadnt noticed that I asked who he was also.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Adam
I get down on both of my knees and look up at her. My eyes went red and my fangs came out. I look down as my fangs came out then up at her and smile shyly alittle. "I'm kinda a vampire. But don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I don't drink blood bags and animals. I don't like hurting people"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

mort.how do I have more posts than you? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Eden- "Uh, ok..." So apparently I'm interesting as a person. Well, interesting enough to warrant this young woman wanting to show me around and talk. "Showing me around would help, I've already forgotten where almost everything is." And, chances are, I'd forget afterwards too, but hey, a guy can hope that his sense of direction will miraculously come back from the dead someday.

I think I have to go now, Mom got mad at me for only getting one chapter of my online health course done so far. I've been working on it for maybe a month, I'm halfway through the second lesson (of eight), and I need to finish by next March. I think she's too demanding at times...
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Lacy: I nod and walk out of the room,walking down the hall "So,tell me about yourself." he seemed as if he had an interesting personality.Maybe I can also help him with talking because im starting to think he is a shy guy.But i'll let him speak for himself.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Ya, that does seem demanding... =\
And sorry for disappearing. Dad made me get off.

Michelle- I jumped up when I saw his fangs. He was a vampire! If he tried to hurt me I wouldn't even be able to defend myself. "I don't... I don't believe you." My mind was screaming at me not to say it but I had anyways. It'd just sort of come out! I should have been keeping calm, pretending I wasn't scared, trying not to seem weak. Instead I was doing the exact opposite. Panicking.

Alright, now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Adam
I pull my fangs back when she started to freak out. "Michelle please. If I did want to hurt people I would have bitten you by now. But I haven't. I've been around for a long time. I know how to control myself around humans and blood. The last time I had blood was three weeks ago. And it was deer blood." i say and take a small step to her

It's ok Smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Nevermind. One more post xP

Michelle- As he took a step towards me I took a step back. I know it was stupid but I just couldn't shake my fear of the vampire. He not only looked really creepy, but he was powerful and had been flirting with me earlier.. I didn't want to get in this situation again! "You could just be waiting!" People sometimes just waited for the right moment to attack. And if he hadn't eaten in three weeks he'd be hungry! And I was the only blood source around right now..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Adam
I sigh and stand up and step back from her. "Im not like other vampires. If I had to I would die to protect ones close to me. Like let's say someone was trying to fight you. I would jump in and fight the person or even take the bullet for you. I might not know you very much but I do know how to treat a lady besides letting her get hurt or me hurting her." insay with eyes that were telling the truth. I run a hand through my straight dark hair hoping she understood.

Aw bye Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

I smiled as Kersten on a lap and I rested my hands on her thighs gently. "So, is the ice cream good?" I asked, resting my head against her back.
((Early morning syndrome. Failed posts DX))

I had been upstairs putting Abby in her crib, bit I still heard Jenna downstairs. I shook my head a little and came back down. "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault, Abby's just being grumpy." I pulled Jenna into a comforting hug and kissed her head gently, not liking how she was blaming herself for the fact that my daughter was being troublesome.

((Just to let you know, the door is at the bottom of the stairs and then the stairs just lead into the apartment, without a door Very Happy))
When I heard knocking on my door, I set my book down and heading towards the stairs, but James had already allowed himself in. I grinned as he called me his love and closed the distance between us. "Hello again, James." I greeted him with a gentle kiss. "Are the preperations already completed?"

Theodore Jacob. I liked Theodore, however I wasn't sure about 'Jacob', nevertheless, I didn't mention this. "Ah, I see." I chuckled slightly. "It seems that all your children are surprises, even Blade." I remembered the day that Lilly saved the little 10 year old who was now a man. I was their to save both of them from the vampires, and I treated Blade as if he was my own son. That had backfired, he was Vincent's son now. Anyway, I walked back into Lilly and Vincent's bedroom where Vincent still slept. Pulling Theodore out of his crib, I accidentally woke him. "Don't worry little one, I'm uncle Joe. Your mother said thst I could hold you. Theodore was beautiful apart from those red eyes - Vincent's eyes. I sighed slightly and carried Theodore out of the room, back to Lilly. "I'm afraid I woke him up, but I'm sure it wont affect his sleeping pattern or anything.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey Wolf. Do you have any free people guy or girl?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next