House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Not that I know of. And I was about to go back to sleep so I'll be on in about 30mins. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Alright. Night......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Heyo Smile if anybody is on...?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Michelle- I nodded a bit, accepting what he was saying. I didn't know if I wanted to believe it though. "You promise you on't hurt me?" I asked cautiously. He would say he promised of course but you could never be too careful. Especially with your own safety. I felt really bad though. I had probably made him feel bad with all this.

I'll reply to the rest later. When I'm actually awake. And I'm going back to sleep now. Goodnight.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:
Theodore Jacob. I liked Theodore, however I wasn't sure about 'Jacob', nevertheless, I didn't mention this. "Ah, I see." I chuckled slightly. "It seems that all your children are surprises, even Blade." I remembered the day that Lilly saved the little 10 year old who was now a man. I was their to save both of them from the vampires, and I treated Blade as if he was my own son. That had backfired, he was Vincent's son now. Anyway, I walked back into Lilly and Vincent's bedroom where Vincent still slept. Pulling Theodore out of his crib, I accidentally woke him. "Don't worry little one, I'm uncle Joe. Your mother said thst I could hold you. Theodore was beautiful apart from those red eyes - Vincent's eyes. I sighed slightly and carried Theodore out of the room, back to Lilly. "I'm afraid I woke him up, but I'm sure it wont affect his sleeping pattern or anything.

Lilly: I watched as Joe walked into my room and came back out with Theo.He looked happy as he looked up at Joe himself. "Its fine,hes always sleeping like I do sometimes." I sighed,I really didnt want him to have such a trait "Maybe Theo and Hope can be good friends/cousins." Theo had reached his arms up and whined a bit to feel and play with Joe's hair "Thats a trait he'll never get over" I giggled and loooked at Hope.Pressing a kiss on her head. "I had always thought about this- I wonder what mine and your child would look like? I always wanted to know."

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 am

I feel bad getting rid of Jay... But I'm gonna do it anyways. I just need to think of a way how...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 am

Jenna- "Well, if I had worded what I said better maybe she wouldn't have gotten upset!" At first I'd felt like I was good with kids. Now.. Not so much. Maybe I just got worse.. I dunno. Maybe it takes actually having kids to be good with them. Which in my case meant that there was a good chance I'd never really get good with kids.

James- I nodded and smiled. "Yes. Everything that can be done has been. So we have time." I smiled at the idea of being able to be close to him. I gave him a quick kiss in return. "As much time as we want." I was not sure what we would do with the time but we had it.

Kersten- "Oh ya. It's real good." I dipped my finger in the ice cream then wiped it off on his lip. "There. Now you can have some too!" I had another spoonful of ice cream myself. You know what? My mood changed erratically. But whatever. I just went with it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 am

Adam
I nod "I promise." I ment it. Back like 80 years I might not have but that was because I first changed back then. But 80 years today I would keep my word. I hated hurting humans, that's why I feed off animals or blood bags to crave my hunger. I looked at her not really in the eyes. I felt bad I scared her so much.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 am

*Is currently plotting to murder Mort.* -_- Ignore her. If Jay dies, I'll just make her go home. Dunno what I'd do about Taylor though since I want to keep her...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am

to crave is to want something so I assume you meant to curb which is like to restrict something or lessen it.

Michelle- I nodded. "Alright. I trust you." It was probably stupid for me to trust him. But I was going to anyways. I sat back down on the bench and picked up the flower which I'd dropped. "Sorry for freaking out.. I just.. I don't know.. I got nervous."

And I almost want to keep Tara too.. Not sure though.. Hmm... =T
And you can't murder me! I'm immortal! *evil laughter*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 am

Im so happy! ^_^ early dismissal :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 am

((Trust me, I'll find a way, b- *Gasps and quickly covers Sapphira's mouth.* I know you're angry right now, but you're still not allowed to swear! *Deathglares.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 am

Lol what ever means stoping the hunger Razz

Adam
"It's alright. I understand why you frecked out. I would to if I found out if the guy or girl I was talking to was immortal and could bite me." I smirk "Mind if I sit next to you? My pants are getting dirty" I say with a laugh "And my butts hurting me now" that was just to make a funny thing out of it. I was just trying to make convo.

Last edited by DeadlyBite on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 am

I smiled as Lilly explained Theodore's traits and mention how Hope and Theodore could be great friends, as well as cousins, but then it turned into a frown as Lilly said that she wondered what our child would look like. After my fiancee and mother of my two daughters had disappeared and sleeping with Lilly even though I knew I'd never be able to be with her, 'what could have been' was not a subject I really wanted to talk about... "I don't know. I supposed her or she would be half angel, half human..." Was my only answer as I looked down at the floor.

"Maybe..." I sighed and then kissed Jenna's cheek. "Try to forget about it. It was just a little mistake and you'll learn from it, like how I'm learning too. Lets just try and focus on taking care of Zack, the good twin, for now. And lets focus on us too." I didn't like it when Jenna was sad. I wanted Jenna to be happy.

"That is good. Now you have time to relax." Taking James' hand, I lead him over to the chairs positioned by the fireplace - which wasn't on due to the hot whether - and gestured for him to sit down in it. "Would you like a drink, my dear? Or perhaps a snack?"

I licked the ice cream off of my lip and smiled. Our ice cream was actually pretty good, and it was a local ice cream factory too which was doubly awesome. "Yeah, you're right it's really nice." I agreed with a grin. "You didn't give me much though."

((I've got a headache DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 am

Lilly: "Im sorry if I brought it to where I would make you upset again." I mentally kicked myself.I shouldnt have said anything! "Just forget I even said that" If I made things worse,I would be the depressed one.Helping Joe was my one wish I wanted to fufill.Not make myself just like he is but on a different subject.Looking at Hope,she made me smile.She was adoreable,if I could squeeze her I would.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

"You're forgiven Lilly. I just... I don't like to dwell on things that will never happen." Taking a deep breath and shaking my head a little, I decided to change the subject. "Anyway, I should probably get packing. When Vincent wakes up, he'll want to kill me for sleeping with his wife..."

((Dinner+headache= short posts!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:13 am

Lilly: I shook my head "you can still stay.I can erace his memory of last night.Make it look like he just passed out and all.I want you to stay and be back to the normal joe" I used my free hand and placed it on his cheek and gently brushed my thumb against his cheek. "just go downstairs and watch some tv.Act like nothing happened.Can you do that for me?"

its ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:17 am

I nodded my head and gave Lilly a quick kiss, knowing that this was probably the last time I'd be able to kiss Lilly. I then swapped babies so that I had Hope and Lilly had Theodore again before I headed downstairs to watch tv. I wasn't exactly sure what to watch so for now I just put on the news and watched it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 am

Lilly: I kissed him back when he kissed me,I managed to acually kiss him back in that peck.Anyway,I went into the bedroom,changed Theodore and then walked over to vincent and placed my hand on his head,eracing the whole night from his head and the minute we drank that potion.Pulling away,I dressed Theo and went downstairs,cooking breakfest.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 am

Vincent felt a hand rest on his head and it woke him up. He stayed in bed though, eyes shut, for another 5 or 10 minutes, not wanting to get up. When he did, he found himself lying naked in bed without Lilly beside him and without his son in the crib. Hm, strange. Vincent got changed and then decided to head downstairs. He glared at Joe as he passed behind the sofa, still not happy about the fact that Lilly was allowing Joe to stay here and was being so stubborn about it, and then walked into the kitchen where he found his wife and son. "Good morning." He greeted them with a small smile.

((Not sure what Joe should do.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 am

Lilly: I was in the middle of cooking the bacon and then I heard footsteps.Vincents.Looking over I smiled "Morning.How do you feel? You kinda fainted last night on us." Look worried and sound worried "Have you done anything to make that happen to yourself? Oh and also,you stripped in your sleep,and managed to get me undressed also." I blushed alittle.That seemed like a good plan (XDDD).I had forgotten the mark on my collar bone,but I can say it was from him too.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:33 am

Ha ha! Your hubby's gonna die XD I just don't know how yet.. Anyone have a character that wants to kill someone? Very Happy

Michelle- I smiled faintly and nodded. "Sure you can." I tucked some hair behind my ear and folded my hands in my lap. "Thanks for telling me I guess." It was better than finding out by accident.
(Gosh, sorry. Brain block)

Kersten- "Not enough, huh?" I ate another spoonful almost teasingly. Just to show I had ice cream and he didn't. The I got another spoonful of ice cream and held the end out to him so I could feed it to him. "Eat up." I smirked a bit since I was enjoying this. Just the two of us, in a chair, eatin' ice cream.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 am

Adam
I get up off the ground and sit next to her on the bench. "Ya true. That's why I wanted to tell you. To make sure Yiu didn't freck out more if Yiu see me drinking blood. Or having it on my shirt and mouth." I shrug "I know how to drink blood so i don't think Yiu would see it much on my shirt and mouth"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 am

((Me, of course Twisted Evil *Moves Bex's hand away from her mouth.* F*** off demon! Leave my husband alone! O.O *Backs away slowly.*))

Vincent himself blushed but quickly hid it in his collar. "I'm sorry, perhaps I drank too much alcohol or something." Vincent couldn't remember drinking, nor did he tend to drink much anyway, but perhaps a couple glasses of red wine was enough to make him drunk last night and he had even forgotten drinking the wine.

I chuckled a little and ate the ice cream on the spoon, feeling rather childish but oh well, powerful old roman guys had beautiful girls feed them, so now it was my turn. "Can I have another spoonful, my slave?" I teased Kersten, a smirk of my own spreading across my face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 am

Thanks Calvi! *Hugs the demon* You can kill him later.

Kersten- I nodded eagerly and then my smirk grew. "Of course, master!" I said, getting another spoon of ice cream and holding it out for him again. This probably looked really stupid to someone who was watching but hey, it was good fun! Even if that I found it fun was weird...

freak*

Michelle- I nodded and tried to imagine seeing him with blood on his shirt. I probably wouldn't freak out, I just wouldn't want to be near him. And I still probably wouldn't if I saw blood on his shirt.. I actually got really uncomfortable around blood. It didn't settle well with me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next