House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am

Tifa: I was cooking and I seen Claire run by and then yuffie.I called out to yuffie "yuffie,slow down a bit,she doesnt like it when shes cought the first few seconds of the game and she will say your cheating." She did that to me because I ran a bit too fast and she got mad.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 8:35 am

Cool cool
And I think so. He might be in his room. *goes to his room and knocks.* Caius wants you. *comes out* Alright. *goes to Caius* Hello.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 8:36 am

Hello Smile How are you today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 am

"Awww!" I sighed but slowed down anyway, giving Claire a chance to get away. As Claire ran around the kitchen, I stopped for a moment and looked at Tifa. "Aren't you gonna help out? She is your kid afterall."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 9:05 am

Tifa: "I have to make breakfest for the family of course.Claire only had a juice box this morning.SO before the boys wake up-Im making breakfest" I smiled warnmly and went back to cooking
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 am

"Ugh, fine, but this is the first and last time I play tag against Claire on my own, ok?" I sighed slightly and ran after Claire, catching up and tapping her shoulder.Got you! I win!" I looked up at the clock and frowned a little. "I really should get going Claire, I have a country to run." I hated saying that... But maybe I could change some rules while dad was away!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 9:15 am

I'm going to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 9:17 am

niiiigggghhhhttt *waves*

Claire: i tagged back but once she was tagged by me she said she had to leave.I shook my head "nuu....auntie yuffie!" i didnt want her to leave.She was my best friend at the moment right now.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh, if you think all guys care about is looks, then you should see my school. You'll KNOW all they care about is looks by just taking a five minute walk through the eighth grade hall. -_- I mean, here in my city, all girls care about is looks too. And I'll be the first to admit that I care a lot about looks... Yeah... Lol.

Anyways... I'll reply when I get home!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 1:41 pm

I don't care about looks, plenty of my friends don't care about looks. I mean, none of us want to look bad but we don't care enough to look pretty. And plenty of guys at our school don't care about looks. They're the kinda guys that aren't interested in dating though. You know, the nice guys.
And no, I don't particularly have crushes on anyone. But I just know they're the kind of guys I would prefer to date. None of them are all that interesting though. Maybe guys next year will be.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue May 22, 2012 1:48 pm

I consider myself as a sort of asexual person, so physical appearance means nothing to me when I form crushes. It all depends on personality, I put no weight on looks.

Agh, I'm so tired... but I'm watching an awesome documentary, I don't want to go to sleep!
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Jasmine- I grimaced a bit when she pulled my hands into the light. "No, not really. I guess I should though. I think I killed someone.." I said. Not in a horrified tone like most people would probably use but pretty calmly. I had killed plenty of people before after all. "I don't remember actually.." I didn't know if I wanted to mention what I was. But Rachel wouldn't be scared of me would she? She wouldn't hate me would she? "I'm a vampire." That sounded stupid and out of context but I said it anyways.

In case you wanna rp, EOD Ah, you probably won't want to if you're watching something.

Meh, I think I'm trying to rush into love to quick. I should really just wait until I find the right guy. But looks don't matter much to me either. I don't need some strong hunky guy or whatever. I just need a guy who's like me and understands me and such.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue May 22, 2012 2:40 pm

*sigh* my mouth hurts. Iforgot to mention that I got rubber bands on my braces tocorrect my slight overbite. -_- not cool Dr. De Leon. Not cool.

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 2:43 pm

That sucks. I've heard they really hurt.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Kersten- I wasn't feeling all that hungry so after eating only about half the pasta I put my fork down. "That was really good. Thanks Mrs. Jenkins." I couldn't really remember her first name - I wasn't too great at remembering names and stuff - and I'd probably feel weird calling her by her first name. Then I glanced at the clock and around the table. "When does you're dad get home?" I asked Jason. I'd always felt more comfortable around boys than girls and I couldn't really imagine a life without a dad or with an absent dad.

Jenna- Him rubbing his thumb on my hand felt nice. I mean, it's one of those things you think you wouldn't notice or care much about until it happens. Then it turns out to be really nice. Anyways, back on the correct train of though. "Nope. I've never heard of it. And apple pie and ice cream would be good. That's an american classic right there." I smiled a bit as I said it. Just because I was happy and wanted to smile.

Jasmine- I grimaced a bit when she pulled my hands into the light. "No, not really. I guess I should though. I think I killed someone.." I said. Not in a horrified tone like most people would probably use but pretty calmly. I had killed plenty of people before after all. "I don't remember actually.." I didn't know if I wanted to mention what I was. But Rachel wouldn't be scared of me would she? She wouldn't hate me would she? "I'm a vampire." That sounded stupid and out of context but I said it anyways.

Jay- "Alright," I said, taking her hand and going downstairs. "Should we try the music room or something. She seems to be in there fairly often." I didn't know much about the Inu girl except that when Taylor wandered off we usually found her with her biological sister.

Tanya- I got them both adjusted so that neither of them would fall off or anything. Normally I would've corrected them and told them to call me Tanya but they were young. They would probably just get confused and upset and I wouldn't do that to them. I would explain when they could actually talk well.

James- I nodded to her but kept my hand on her shoulder. She seemed to really not understand or think I was mad at her but I wasn't. I would tell her what she'd done later. People of this times just didn't understand was was polite anymore. And if the customs had changed then we merely required more respect from them. It was our custom.

Kat- I hung back at the edge of the forest. I couldn't go in there. I wasn't ready.. Instead I just crouched down in the bushes and watched. I was pretty curious what would happen when she went to the door. Then once she was in I'd back off a bit and go back to town to research. I had to figure out what she was.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Tue May 22, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Tomorrow, we become high schoolers. It'll be ok Smile And I'm always there for my friends. Don't forget that. For whoever needs it. Ask and I'll do all I can to help.
Sometimes that might not be a lot but at the very least I'll listen.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Jeeze... I'm not even a high schooler until June 21st... *sigh* One more month of school left! -_-

Mandie Anderson; "No, no. Really, it's fine." I grabbed his arm gently, and smiled slightly up at him, just to let him know that I was sincere. "He seems to behave better when you're around anyways." Not only does he behave better, but I seem to actually have a brighter mood, too... It seems that Henry has that effect on me now. I really don't understand what Nadine was talking about when she said that Henry was a jerk. He seems so nice, and he's so good with Trent... And I still don't know how I'm going to tell her that we have a 'thing' going on. She'll probably flip out. Max will help me... He's good with talking and such.

Max Anderson; I thought for a minute. What could I make that I would most definitely not screw up? Spaghetti? Ravioli? I seemed to do best with pasta dishes... "Well, I could make some spaghetti, or some ravioli. Your choice." I slowed down to match her pace, smiling a bit. I always sort of felt that I was coming off creepy to her, but I think I was just over-thinking things. I was being ridiculous, really.

Nadine Anderson; I nodded and smiled, although it was a little forced. So Brady doesn't think I drink a lot? Well... I guess I'll just have to pace myself. Although, I do drink a lot, it's usually because I get drunk really fast... Then I can't stop. Yeah.. pace myself, and I'll be okay. Well, okay enough... The lady brought the wine bottle, and poured us each a glass. I took my glass and began to take a long sip, but I cut myself off. Okay... so far? Not off to a good start... I set down the glass, and took another bite of my bread. Okay, focus. Don't look crazy, and chill out.

So... Let's see... I went from my single charries being Mandie and Jayla, to my single charries being Kelsee, Mandie, Suzie, Jayla, Max, Riley, and Giselle... So... Basically everyone except for Nadine and the two kids. XD Wow... My peeps need to get out there! Although Mandie has something going on and so does Max, or at least his idea of a 'thing', that still leaves me with 4 girls and a boy. XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 pm

((I guess that means me and Sue are officially over...))

"Sorry Claire." I frowned a little and picked her up, carrying her into the kitchen and setting her down on the table. "I'll visit next week, and then we can play all day." I gave the mini chocobo a hug, then ruffled her hair before headig over to Tifa and giving her hug. "I'll see you next week, if I survive that long." Rememberig that my stuff was still in the bar, I quickly rushed there and got it before heading back to the kitchen, heading towards the front door.

Jason: "Dad finishes work at about 7pm, so he'll be back by about 7:30pm." I answered Kersten as mum took our bowls and began washing the dishes. "He tends to work through the day, so we only really see him at night." I noticed that Kieran was staring at Kersten so I reached over and hit his head likely. "Dude, it's rude to stare." Kieran blushed a little when I said that and I laughed a little.

"Well sticky toffee pudding is a British classic - I think - but if you want apple pie and ice cream, okey dokey." I'd just have to introduce her to sticky toffee pudding some other time. As the waiter came over to take Jenna's plate, I thanked him and said that we wanted pudding. He quickly wrote down what I ordered - 2 apple pies with ice cream - and then left with the plate.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." I answered, leading Jay towards the music room.
((Writer's block DX But just to let you know, Nathalie's in the pool with Xavier.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Claire: i nodded looking at yuffie.I looked around me to see where I put my favorite marble-like keychain (it was mako blue if thats possible! XD) (Tifas pov) I hugged YUffie back "Alright,be careful then.If anything happens,give us a buz will you?" I watched her run out and then back into the kitchen to the back door. (Claires pov) I finally found it and I got off the table and yelled "Auntie yuffie! Waiit!" I ran as fast as I could and I finally cought up to her and held out the keychain "here,I want you to have dis."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 pm

You already responded for Saph XD I was just replying since we need to wait for Scampi beyond this point.

Kersten- Wow.. So they did rarely see their dad. That must really suck..Then when Jason told Kieran to stop staring I laughed a bit. "I don't mind him staring," I said just a bit suggestively. Then I remembered myself. I was with Jason's family. Not random people. I couldn't be like a succubus here. "But if you are gonna stare mind if I ask why?" I was kinda curious why he was so fascinated with me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 pm

((Oh, I thought I did, I just wasn't sure XD Anyway, quick posts!))

"Really? Thanks." I attached the keychain to my bag and then looked over to Tifa. "Don't worry, I'll ring you if things get tough, so expect a lot of phone calls! See ya later guys!" I then left the Strife household and got on the hoverboard, then headed to Wutai. This was going to be a fun week. Not!

Kieran: "Uhhh... N-No reason." Kieran blushed a little and rubbed the back of his neck before focusing on the tv.

Jason: I chuckled a little and shook my head. If the reason for Kieran's staring was what I thought it was, then Kersten staying here was going to be so weird.

The Galian Beast woke up with a sleeping Darkess on top of him. He wanted to get up and get dressed but it would be impossible to move Darkess off without waking her up, so he just watched her sleep, her head resting on her chest almost as if she was listening to his heartbeat.

When I woke up, I realised something: I was ill, terribly ill. It felt like a chocobo had run over my head and someone had casted Fire3 on my body, not to mention that I had a cough and my throat felt like sandpaper! It felt terrible! The mako in my body was supposed to eliminate most illnesses, right? So why did I feel so bad? I was deffinately not getting up today, it'd probably be best if I just stayed in bed. There went my plan to go riding on my bike later...

((Nan just watched me type Yuffie's post. I don't like people watching me post on here -_-" She's usually not this nosey, but I guessed since I mentioned I had a lot on my mind, she's wondering if it's something to do with something online, which it isn't, I just don't want to talk to anyone but my friends about boy troubles -_- Anyway, got to go. Bye!))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Kersten- I raise an eyebrow and cast a glance at Jason. Maybe he had some idea what Kieran was thinking. I didn't. That was for sure. Maybe it was just that I was from America and had red hair but why would he blush? I usually understood guys pretty well but not kids. And this guy was 10. So who knew what he was thinking?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 am

I forgot that they were still in the kitchen. *Facepalm.* Blame my tiredness.

Jason: I mouthed, 'I'll tell you later' to Kersten, but I doubted that it would bother me. I was a little concerned about Kieran trying to grow up a little too fast, plus the fact that Kersten was a whole 6 years older didn't help things, but oh well. I stood up from my chair and walked over to Kersten, crouching down to her level. "So, what do you want to do now, gorgeous?" I asked.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed May 23, 2012 4:11 am

Kersten- Jason looked a bit thoughtful for a second but I didn't ask. "I'm not sure. I mean, it still feels like midday but it's not long until night is it?" I mean there wasn't much time to do anything. "What did you used to do around this time before you came to America?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 23, 2012 4:16 am

Jason: "Random stuff, like watch tv, listen to music or play video games." I shrugged a little and then decided that Kersten would probably prefer to listen to music out of those three options. "Wanna come and listen to music in my room? If I don't have any songs you like on my CDs and stuff, we can use Youtube."

((I'd like to see James again, if that is fine with you. We spent an inadequate amout of time together the other night -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next