House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 21, 2012 9:56 am

Tifa: i smiled and said "go in the back and look where cloud's bike is.You'll see it." I knew it was concrete and all.Claire was a strong toddler she turned to us and nodded drinking her juice box and soon finishing it,i tosssed the box away
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 21, 2012 10:13 am

riley- "we will, another day." he nodded and kissed her neck again. "for now, i'm going to concetrate on kissing you. we'll figure everything out later."

tyler- he tilted his head and rubbed his chin. taking the paint bursh in his hand, he started painting an infinity symbol and smiled when he finished. his hand guided the brush into words under the symbol, creating something his mother used to say. 'take life's moments like you take breaths....one at a time.' he looked over at tonks and shrugged. _silly really. she did the opposite._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 21, 2012 10:36 am

Minz: i smiled "Alright babe" I then broght his head up and I pressed my lips to his,closing my eyes I cupped his face,I just love how he would give me all his love and attention.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 21, 2012 11:52 am

Maddox Anderson; I chuckled a bit and nodded, "Fair enough. What do you want me to make you again?" I didn't mind that she was practically dragging me back to the mansion. She could do whatever. It's not like I'm in a total hurry to get back to the mansion anyways. I somewhat like it here in the forest. It's... peaceful.

Mandie Anderson; "No, no. Really, it's fine." I grabbed his arm gently, and smiled slightly up at him, just to let him know that I was sincere. "He seems to behave better when you're around anyways."

Writer's block. DX

Nadine Anderson; I nodded and smiled, although it was a little forced. So Brady doesn't think I drink a lot? Well... I guess I'll just have to pace myself. Although, I do drink a lot, it's usually because I get drunk really fast... Then I can't stop. Yeah.. pace myself, and I'll be okay. Well, okay enough... The lady brought the wine bottle, and poured us each a glass. I took my glass and began to take a long sip, but I cut myself off. Okay... so far? Not off to a good start... I set down the glass, and took another bite of my bread. Okay, focus. Don't look crazy, and chill out.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Uploading Video 20 now!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Meh. 2 people gave us thumbs down on the first video -_- Screw them.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I just watched Sherlock...

It was the season finale, there won't be any more for about a year, I think.

AND THEY LEFT ON A HUGE CLIFFHANGER. D:
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

That sucks...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Kersten- I laughed when they both said it at the same time. It was kinda cute really. They were such good siblings and it made me smile. I sat up straighter so I could see Kieran more easily. I could definitely tell they were related. They had similar facial features. He'd be handsome like Jace one day. Then he'd have girls all over him too... I kinda wondered if the kid was as much of a perv as Jason was. It was possible. Jeez, I was getting off track. I finally decided on saying, "You two are definitely brothers." I smiled at that though. How couldn't I?

Jenna- "Do they have ice cream?" You couldn't really go wrong with ice cream! "Or pie? Pie's good too." Especially when it has ice cream on it! It might be cool to get pie and ice cream and eat them together. "And is there anything else cool they have?" I was always open to trying new desserts.

Jasmine- I grimaced a bit when she pulled my hands into the light. "No, not really. I guess I should though. I think I killed someone.." I said. Not in a horrified tone like most people would probably use but pretty calmly. I had killed plenty of people before after all. "I don't remember actually.." I didn't know if I wanted to mention what I was. But Rachel wouldn't be scared of me would she? She wouldn't hate me would she? "I'm a vampire." That sounded stupid and out of context but I said it anyways.

Jay- "Alright," I said, taking her hand and going downstairs. "Should we try the music room or something. She seems to be in there fairly often." I didn't know much about the Inu girl except that when Taylor wandered off we usually found her with her biological sister.

Tanya- I got them both adjusted so that neither of them would fall off or anything. Normally I would've corrected them and told them to call me Tanya but they were young. They would probably just get confused and upset and I wouldn't do that to them. I would explain when they could actually talk well.

James- I nodded to her but kept my hand on her shoulder. She seemed to really not understand or think I was mad at her but I wasn't. I would tell her what she'd done later. People of this times just didn't understand was was polite anymore. And if the customs had changed then we merely required more respect from them. It was our custom.

Kat- I hung back at the edge of the forest. I couldn't go in there. I wasn't ready.. Instead I just crouched down in the bushes and watched. I was pretty curious what would happen when she went to the door. Then once she was in I'd back off a bit and go back to town to research. I had to figure out what she was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 21, 2012 3:07 pm

I don't want to sleep yet. Something just doesn't feel quite right..
You know I don't even know the name of the voice inside my head anymore. He's gone by different names at different times depending on what I've needed but I don't know what to call him anymore... =\ I need to work on figuring out his true name. And he's more like a presence with a voice than a voice really.
Anyways, I suppose I should be going to sleep.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon May 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Tonks: I was walking past him so I could paint some music notes on the other side, and I paused so I could read what he'd written. I was sorta stood half behind him when I chose to stop, so I had to peer round him. 'Take life like you take breaths, one at a time' For some reason that sounded hard for me. I just took everything in a rush, and quickly shoved it behind me so I didn't have to think about it too much. I guess it was a protective feature put in place, a way to stop me getting hurt. But I guess in doing that, it hurt me anyway because I was missing out on stuff. Ugh, why couldn't life be simple? I drew back and rested my forehead against his back, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then tried to take in this moment. Painting with my boyfriend, probably not the smartest idea since most of the paint ended up on us. But it was fun anyway. I realised though that I was sorta doing it again, clumping moments together. So instead I focused on this exact one. Me with my face pressed into Tylers back, with a hand round his waist that was clutching a fistful of his shirt. It felt, peaceful. No one was speaking, but no one really needed to. I let out a quiet, shakey laugh. I'd done what.it said, and I hadn't gotten hurt. This time anyway. "I guess that makes everything easier, huh?"

Cassidy: "Um..." I slowed down to a walk, giving myself time to think. I wasn't really in the mood for anything particular. I was just hungry. It didn't really matter, I'd eat most things. "Err, I'm not sure. What's your 'speciality'?" I glanced over at him and realised I still had hold of his wrist. So I quickly let go before things got awkward, and just let my arm hang by my side.
(Sorry tonks used up most of my imagination, so i can't think of anything else for Cassidy)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 21, 2012 5:31 pm

((Call him Gilligan for now, Mort. Red XIII named his fear of being alone Gilligan when he didn't know what it was :3))

"Ok." I hopped off of the bar stool and headed out of the back door to the liitle alley where Cloud had parked his bike and I had parked my hoverboard. Walking towards Cloud's bike with my eyes firmly on the ground, I spotted the deep crack in the ground and stsred in disbelief. "Holy Leviathan! She's that strong?!" I Exclaimed to Tifa who was still inside.

Jason: "Yup, we are, only I'm cooler." Kieran protested but I just stuck my tongue out at him again and he shut up. At that point mum called us, telling us that dinner was ready, so I stood up and stretched before holding a hand out to Kersten. "Come on, lets get some food." As I spoke Kieran rushed out of the room. He must've been really hungry.

"Uhhh... Ooh! They do ice cream and pie!" I pointed out as I read the dessert menu. "You're ok if it's apple pie, right? As for anything esle that looks good... Sicky toffee pudding. Have you ever tried that?" As I answer Jenna's question, my thumb rubned the back of her hand since it was the only real sign of affection I could give her until we went outside.

"Mhmm." I answered with a nod as we walked towards the music room. "We'll start with the music room, then the rec room, then the living room and then the kitchen and, if we still can't find her, we'll check all the other rooms down here as well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Tifa: I got up and walked to the doorway as she yelled.Laughing I nodded my head "indeed she is.She gonna kick some major butt out there when shes older.She might even kick someones a** in school that keeps bugging her.I dont think you should go easy on her due to her strength,and we dont need our 'Ninja Yuffie' to be hurt in any way."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 pm

He says that's not his name though.

Kersten- I took his hand and gave him a quick kiss. "Thanks for everything." Kissing people was pretty much my way of showing appreciation. Then I followed where Kieran had gone. I could smell the pasta from here and it smelled great! When I got there I took a seat at the table.

I honestly don't know why I feel nervous about six flags... *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 3:45 am

((Well then ask him to tell you his name.))

I smiled a little when Tifa explained how Claire was going to grow up to be a kick*ss little girl, but it ended with a roll of my eyes. "Tifa Tifa Tifa, you should know by now that The Great Ninja Yuffie doesn't get hurt, she just kicks butt. And if I can take down the 4 pagoda guardians and my old man one after the other, I'm pretty sure that, despite the super crazy strength, I'd be able to take down the little midget too. In fact, I'd even bet my materia on it."

Jason: I smiled a little and helped mum put bowls of pasta and cutlery on the table. As soon as Kersten sat down, Kieran decided to move seats so that he was next to her. I couldn't help but chuckle at that before I sat down next to mum, where dad usually sat, and started eating the pasta.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 4:11 am

I hope the weather's nice for my kind-of date with Gavin on Saturday! That means we could go outside and I could wear my short shorts XD And I'm never asking my friends for advice ever again, they kept telling me to jump him or make sure we watch the movie in my room on the bed! XD Immature children! XD But they did give some helpful advice and said that there was chemistry between me and Gavin. Plus they said that he seems rather calm around me, which is saying something since he's usually shy and quiet and stuff :3 Ah! I'm so excited! *Happy dance.* X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 7:44 am

Tifa: i shook my head myself "and what if she kicks your as* in? What are you going to do then? Stealing materia will get you nowhere you know." hearing footsteps I turned and seen claire who peeked out and looked at yuffie and said "auntie yuffie,can we play a game?" she sounded so cute with her voice.

AW WOLFY IS IN LOVE! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 7:52 am

((I've been in love for ages! XD But my friend Emily is such a pain in the *ss! She was making inappropriate hand gestures behind Gavin when I was talking to him! DX))

The Galian Beast unfaded, his breathing shallow and his heartbeat fast as he looked at Darkess who was lying on him. "Wow..." His voice was a breathless whisper. "That was just... Wow... You need to be in charge more often." He chuckled slightly and ran his hands through Darkess' hair, getting rid of the tangles once again.Ok, now I'm tired." Remind her to take the pill tomorrow morning. Vincent told Galian in his mind, leaving the demon confused. The pill? What pill? "The Host said that you need to take a pill or something tomorrow. Do you know what he's talking about?"

I turned to Claire and smiled a little. "Yeah sure, but just a quick game, I have to go soon." I then turned back to Tifa and said, "And who said anything about stealing materia?" before skipping over to Claire and picking her up. "Alright kiddo, what game do you want to play?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 7:56 am

You know what's insulting though? He was planning to ask out this musical-loving smart girl a couple of months ago (and thankfully she wasn't single)! I love musicals! He calls me smart! Why doesn't he have a crush on me?! Maybe boys really do care about looks...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 am

Darkess: I unfaded,breathing hevily.I heard his heartbest hit against his chest and I laughed slightly when he mentioned about me being in charge more often.I nodded "maybe I should.I hadnt expect that to be more....wow.." I closed my eyes as Galian ran his hands through my hair again. "Thats good that you're tired" I know that made me tired.Well of course I did the work and all.But I was a bit tireed from the start.I spoke "I know what hes talking about.It to keep me from having another kid and all."

*thinks of the old days of making fun of yuffie's 'flat chest'* XD funny times

Claire: "Nuuu! Dont go auntie yuffie!" I then took my hand and pulled down her bandanna accedently and then I sighed resting my head on her shoulder "is tag okies?" I asked her.I didnt want to play hide and seek because I was still a bit in sleepy mode

Guys at my school...they definately care about looks.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 am

((Gavin's too sweet to really care about looks, but I don't know... Really? You're going to bring that up again. Isn't all the c*** I'm going through hard enough? -_-))

"Oh, good." The Galian Beast gave Darkess a gentle kiss. "Can we go to sleep now? That really wore me out." Even though the Beast hadn't really done much, it had still exhausted him and he was ready to go to sleep.

"I have to go after the game, kiddo, sorry. And sure, I'll play tag, if I can see." I chuckled a little and readjusted my headband before setting Claire down on the floor. "So, who's gonna be it first?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 am

sorry yuffie,I figured it would be funny untill we found out your not flat chested! and yeah..

Darkess: Nodded "Sure we can sleep..that really wore me out also" I giggled and got off him.I snuggled up against galian and closed my eyes drifting into a light sleep.

Claire: "aw,ok.." Once she put me down I pointed to her and ran out of the room.I passed mommy in the kitchen who was making food for all of us
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 22, 2012 8:25 am

Good luck!

Kersten- I smiled at Kieran a bit. "Hey," I said before turning to the pasta that'd been put in front of me. "Thanks," I said before starting to eat. I didn't really know that there were customs like giving grace. I'd never been around Christians that did that. So I wasn't worried about there being anything wrong with eating right away.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

Galian smiled and ran his hand up and down Darkess' back before kissing her head. He then snuggled against Darkess and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

I smirked a little and ran after Claire, catching up pretty quickly. "I'm gonna get you Claire! I'm gonna get you!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 22, 2012 8:28 am

((Meh, Jason's family isn't all that christian.))

Jason: I ate my pasta.

((Sorry, I'm really tired so I might just lurk. Is James here?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next