House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 am

Lucius: I laughed as my dad came under tyhe covers "HAI DADDY!" I laughed more as he shaked me.He wouldnt atop and then he did and threw my pillow across the room.I then rolled up and I was now in my blanket and I wiggled out of the blanket as my dog ears and tail appeared and I ran out laughing "cant get me!"

Tifa: "did you sleep well this morning?" I asked her And let claire stand up and turn on the tv to cartoons.She then climbed onto the couch and sat there,watching.I had a feeling that the food got cold too quickly but I tried to keep it hot at least.But it had to be warm by now,no?

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 5:58 am

Jason: "Normal people. Define normal, Kerst." It was rhetorical, and my grip on Kersten's hand tightened as I walked downstairs with her. We head into the living room and it turned out that dad was already home. "Oh, hi dad." I rubbed the back of ny neck a little but then mum gave me a look which said that she had explained everything, so I relaxed a little. "Kersten, my dad Tony. My dad Tony, Kersten." I chuckled a little.
((Seriously? Angie and Tony? Well, I might as well have both my parents' names XD))

Tony smiled slightly and moved from Kieran's side on the couch. He was still dressed in his suit, which might've intimidated Kersten a little. He held out a hand to her in a friendly manner though. "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

The Galian Beast chuckled and got up, chasing after Lucius. "Oh yes I can!" He called after his son, trying to steer him towards the stairs since he had to go diwn and have breakfast.

"Yeah, kind of." Marlene answered, eating her luke warm food wuthout complaining, knowig that it was her fault that it was going cold. "Denzel and Sierra kept talking all night so I didn't sleep very well. Did you know Sierra was a vampire?" Marlene was surprised at first, scared that Denzel would be in danger if he dated her, but she trusted that Denzel knew what he was doing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 am

Ow... I kinda just punched the wall cos I was angry so now it stings and there's a red mark on my knuckle :S oops You had to tell Tifa didn't you Marlene?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 7:18 am

*Huggles Scampi.* Marlene: *Shrugs.* She has a right to know. We all do. *Facepalms.* No you don't! *His eyes widen as his voice goes squeaky and he clasps a hand over his mouth, blushing bright red. Bingo! My second character to go through a voice changed! Next will be... Awww! No one! I have no young guys! Marlene: *Clasps her hand over her mouth too, covering a giggle.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 am

*Huggles back* I know what I want for Christmas now... A miniature hanging punch bag. Is Taylor busy wolfie? Cos I'm making Kyle leave soon... Can't wait to get rid of me, can you -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 am

Kenshin: "She must be like Buddha because no ordinary woman could be his wife!"
Me: *Bursts into fits of laughter.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 am

Ummm... Well LilJVBM has disappeared, so I guess I could make her free, but she probably wont stop him or anything!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 7:34 am

Jay- After checking various rooms Sapphira and I had gone outside, hoping to find the Inu there. After rounding the corner I saw her in the pool. She looked a bit busy but we needed to talk to her. I walked to the edge of the pool and crouched down. "Nathalie? Mind if we talk to you a second?"

And this is for you from Mort! REPLY! C'est important!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 7:45 am

That's fine, I wanna get rid of him anyway Razz *Throws fireball at scampi* Ahhh! *runs*

Nathalie- "Uhm, alright." I swam to the edge of the pool to have a word with Sapphira and Jay, Taylors parents, sort of...

Kyle- Screw it. I was leaving, whether I got to say goodbye to Taylor or not, I went upstairs, packed a big rucksack of important stuff, then headed back downstairs. I put the whole pot noodle into the bin, I should have ate it, but I didn't feel hungry. I didn't know where I was gonna go, but I couldn't stay here...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 am

((Neither of you two are being very nice to each other. *Folds her arms across her chest.* *Peers under the table where Denzel is hiding, blushing bright red, and giggles.* Whatcha doing? *Opens his mouth to answer Marlene but then quickly clamps his mouth shut and shook his head.*))

I walked in the kitchen just as Kyle was leaving it, with a rucksack on his back. I turned back around and faced him. "You're leaving?" There was a small frown on my face because I felt like he was leaving because of me, but then I reminded myself that it was his fault for kissing that girl - at least Nate had had the decency to tell me thathe had fallen in love with someone else...

I swam over to the edge with Nathalie.

"We're trying to make Taylor go to school, so far she's agreed to but only because she thinks she'll be in the same school as Tara but, because of the age difference, they'll be in difference schools." I explained from behind Jay, keeping a firm grip on his shoulders so that he didn't fall into the pool. "We think that she'll still go to school if she goes with someone close to her. This is where you come in."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 28, 2012 8:08 am

Kersten- "Nice to meet you too." I shook his hand then let my arms fall to my sides. "Thanks for letting me stay here." He seemed friendly enough. Maybe I'd get used to it some day. People treating me like a person and not like some bitch. I mean, my dad treated me fine but he treated me like his kid, not like most people. So I wasn't quite used to people just treating me well all the time.

What did Marlene tell Tifa and Cloudy anyways?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 am

Kyle- "Might as well." I answered simply, adding in my head besides you hate me, I've done my time in prison and Dayna's quit the music business so I'm not needed at all. I was grabbing snacks and stuff that could keep me going, in case I needed more food, I could always steel some...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 8:17 am

Nathalie- "Oh...." I was hesitating, because I was dumb, stupid. However... If my sister was brave enough to go, if she was with me... She would be fine, I'll just say that I'm the same age as her ((I think Nathalie was a little bit older?)) So that we would be in the same classes. "Uhm, a-alright..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 8:24 am

((She told Tifa that Sierra was a vampire.))

"You're welcome. I hope you enjoy staying with us." Tony replied before Kieran called for his attention and the man sat back down next to his youngest son and watched tv with him.

Jason: I smiled a little and sat down on the other couch adjacent to the one mum, dad and Kieran was sitting on, pulling Kersten down onto the couch with me. It was Sunday, which meant The Voice was on. "Do you like singing competitions?" I asked Kersten, wpnderig whether or not she'd like this show.
((The Voice is a singing competition with celebrity judges Very Happy))

"Oh..." Yup. He was most deffinately leaving because of me. I frowned even more. "Well... Where will you go?" I didn't want him to leave if he had no where to go, I didn't want to feel like I was forcing a guy to live on the streets, even if it was his fault.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 8:31 am

I noticed that Nathalie was a bit nervous so I wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry, Nat, school's fun apart from the boring learnig."

"Xavier is right. It's really fun" Who was I kidding? I was bullied in school because of who I was, school - along with my cousin Joe - turned me antisocial, school was Hell to me. I just hoped that, for Nathalie and Taylor, there would be safety in numbers. "And we will pay for stationary and books and such, all you need to do is go to school with Taylor and stay by her."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 am

Kyle- I shrugged. "I'll find somewhere." I muttered, whilst getting a few frozen bottles of water and a couple of non-frozen. That was pretty much everything I needed; food and water. The other stuff was just... Stuff. A few other layers of clothes, in case I needed them, and... A picture of Taylor. Even if she didn't love me, that was guaranteed, even if she forgot me, I'd never forget her.

Nathalie- I nodded. "Okay, uhm, when do we start going?" I asked, tilting my head a t of habit and instincts. I found talking to Sapphira a bit awkward, but I guess I needed to talk to her more in the future. It looked like I needed to get more sleep now, and even spend time studying for tests and stuff....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 am

"But what if you don't?" I countered, knowing that there weren't many places that were free like a mansion, and Kyle probably didn't have much money. "Kyle, stay. It's safer here, and it's free so you have easy access to food and water and a bed without needing money or anything." If he left, I'd feel really guilty, like I had ruined a guy's perfectly good life.

"I'm not exactly sure." I answered wih a slight frown at tue fact that I didn't know. In England, children started school in early September, but perhaps in America it was different. "Maybe late August or early September but I don't quite know. I'll tell you when I do know. But thanks for agreeing to go to school with Taylor. You're a good sister." I smiled slightly at her, trying to eradicate the awkwardness between us.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 9:05 am

*His blush finally dies down and he sneaks out from under the table.* Awww, poor poor Denzel, embarrassed by his voice XD Just wait until the hormones start flying >:3 What are hormones? Something that, luckily, you don't have to worry about yet. That didn't really answer my question. *Folds her arms and pouts.* You'll learn when you're older. *Pats Marlene's head.* For now, don't worry about it. *Pauses in thought, then sighs.* Ok.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 am

Kyle- I shrugged again, "I'll get a job." That would be hard because of my criminal record, I wonder if Taylor knew about that... If she did and she used it against me, in another come back, then, I wouldn't know what to say, I'd probably just say goodbye. By this time, I was leant against a kitchen counter.

Nathalie- I smiled back, "Thanks," I said, kind of leaning into Xavier. I wouldn't be seeing him as often, but I guess that would be alright. Maybe I'll actually know some stuff after I've been to school. Gosh. I hope nobody makes fun of me, or us, because I don't know anything. Well, I knew a few things, but not very much.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 9:18 am

"But..." He sounded determined to go though, and I couldn't stop him from doing something he wanted to do, so I just nodded my head and lowered it, my ears falling to the sides of my face. "I guess this is goodbye then. Just... Promise me you'll take care of yourself, ok?"

"You're welcome." And now that the conversation was over, I could no longer resist. A playful, slightly mischievous grin took over my face, one which belonged to a child Sapphira before she found out she was a witch, and I pushed Jay into the water as 'accidentally' as I could. "Woops, sorry love!" I attempt to fake innocence, the the mischievous grin was still there and a chuckle was trying to escape my lips, which made me look guilty of pushing Jay into the water.

I laughed when Sapphira pushed her husband - Jay, wasn't it? - into the water next to me and Nathalie and then kissed Nathalie's ear before swimming over to the other side of the pool so that me and Nathalie could have a bit of alone time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
The Galian Beast chuckled and got up, chasing after Lucius. "Oh yes I can!" He called after his son, trying to steer him towards the stairs since he had to go diwn and have breakfast.

"Yeah, kind of." Marlene answered, eating her luke warm food wuthout complaining, knowig that it was her fault that it was going cold. "Denzel and Sierra kept talking all night so I didn't sleep very well. Did you know Sierra was a vampire?" Marlene was surprised at first, scared that Denzel would be in danger if he dated her, but she trusted that Denzel knew what he was doing.

Lucius: I laughed as I ran and then I ran to the stairs and jumped,grabbing onto the bar that was across the celing.I climbed onto it and stuck my tounge out "daddy cant get me now"

Tifa: "Wait,he was up all night?" I hadnt even known.But i'll let it go for today,i'll let it slide and then my eyes widen when marlene had mentioned shes a vampire "What? Why dont you kids tell me these things?" I sighed "as long as she is like thoes friendly ones I dont care what she does."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 28, 2012 9:32 am

Nathalie- I giggled when Sapphira pushed Jay in, then I swam over to follow Xavier, glad that we were alone again, but I was starting to get a little bit chilly, so I just sat on the edge of the pool.

Kyle- I frowned, damnit, why do I always manage to upset Taylor? I sighed, giving in, "I guess I could stay a little bit longer..." I muttered. I just... Didn't like seeing her sad, I knew she was, it was obvious, because her ears had drooped. I put everything that I had gotten out back into the fridge or freezer. "Hey, Taylor, there's something I really need to talk to you about..." I murmured, hopefully, after a few months, she would be reasonable...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 am

Galian smirked a little, thinking that he could jump up onto the bar and jumped... Only to fall down the stairs with a loud thud at the end. "Ow." He muttered, sitting up and rubbing the back of his head. "Ok baby, you win."

"I only found out last night." Marlene said in her defense before she nodded her head in agreement. "I think she is one of those nice vampires. If she was an evil vampire, she would've killed Denzel by now. And she really does seem to love him."
((Got to go bye! I'll reply to Scampi's stuff in the morning!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 28, 2012 9:38 am

Lucius: "Daddy are you okay?" I climbed down and walked over "Im sorry! I didnt mean to!" I heard auntie lilly walk in and asked 'what happened?' I said "daddy tried to jump but he forgot he was human-demon and fell down the stairs" I lowered my eyes.

Tifa: "Oh,alright.I see." I stood and steched "She could stay as long as she needs to I dont mind.Thanks for telling me though,Marlene" I kissed her head softly "Denzel hadnt told me yet."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 28, 2012 9:47 am

scampi i feel bad for me posting and qwolfy only replying to me....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next