House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Kersten- Did I want to move in with him? Hell yes! Problem was he was still living with his mom and brother.. Which could be bad.. I looked up at him and bit my lip before talking. "I don't know... That might not be such a good idea..." I looked down again. "I'm not the kinda person Kieran should probably hang around." I didn't want to be a bad influence on anyone. And his mom probably wouldn't want me around. I was starting to doubt what I was saying though. My mom was gone, my dad was gone, and my siblings... They weren't like me.

Jenna- "It is?" The waiter came and put my drink on our table. I picked it up and took a sip before putting it down again. "You're gonna do great I bet! You're really good at guitar." I would come and hear him play. If I could anyways.
(Hm. Random thought. Tanya's watching the kids so Jenna's room's empty and will be empty. Hmm. So there are times it's empty. It must be really weird sharing a room while in a relationship. I mean, you wouldn't get much private time with your partner)

Jasmine- I grimaced a bit when she pulled my hands into the light. "No, not really. I guess I should though. I think I killed someone.." I said. Not in a horrified tone like most people would probably use but pretty calmly. I had killed plenty of people before after all. "I don't remember actually.." I didn't know if I wanted to mention what I was. But Rachel wouldn't be scared of me would she? She wouldn't hate me would she? "I'm a vampire." That sounded stupid and out of context but I said it anyways.

Jay- I looked through the drawers until I found it. When I did I took it out and closer the drawer, bringing it to her. "There you go, love." I handed her the shirt then went to the bathroom to shave and take care of morning type stuff. Not that it was morning.. I was just getting around to it now.

Tanya- I got them both adjusted so that neither of them would fall off or anything. Normally I would've corrected them and told them to call me Tanya but they were young. They would probably just get confused and upset and I wouldn't do that to them. I would explain when they could actually talk well.

Allise- (Sorta wanna get rid of her to be honest *sigh* I didn't use her enough soon enough so now she just seems boring)

James- I nodded to her but kept my hand on her shoulder. She seemed to really not understand or think I was mad at her but I wasn't. I would tell her what she'd done later. People of this times just didn't understand was was polite anymore. And if the customs had changed then we merely required more respect from them. It was our custom.

Kat- I hung back at the edge of the forest. I couldn't go in there. I wasn't ready.. Instead I just crouched down in the bushes and watched. I was pretty curious what would happen when she went to the door. Then once she was in I'd back off a bit and go back to town to research. I had to figure out what she was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 19, 2012 3:46 pm

I felt like changing my avatar to something I feel is more me *shrug*
Now I think I'm going to sleep. I'm quite tired.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 19, 2012 7:00 pm

((And Jason's living with his dad too XD Jason: *Shrugs.* He wont mind.))

The Galian Beast watched as Darkess walked off to search for Lucius and then started searching for his son too, searching downstairs since Darkess was searching upstairs. He couldn't seem to find his son, which made Galian frown, but he wouldn't give up yet.

Jason: "Neither am I, to be honest." I slept with a lot of girls, so I'd be a bad influence on Kieran when it came to girls and stuff. "But that doesn't matter, as long as you're nice to him, you'll be in both his and my parents' good books. Come on, Kerst, treat yourself to an adventure." It probably would be an adventure for her, Britain was pretty different from America, especially the weather!

"Thanks." I smiled a little at the compliment. I had heard it before, but it just sounded awesome whenever Jenna said it... But she might be a little biased, I dunno. "You're gonna come and listen to me play right? I might need a couple good luck kisses before I go on stage and perform." Lots and lots of good luck kisses. I smirked a little and waited for an answer.

I thanked Jay before he went into the bathroom, then I put on the turtleneck jumper, making sure that it completely covered my neck and didn't show any of the love bites. As I waited for Jay to come out of the bathroom, I sat on the bed.
((Fail post DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Kersten- I didn't say much. I just stayed silent as I tried to think. "I don't-" I didn't know what to do! Even if I did get to live with him we wouldn't get much privacy and he'd probably have other friends. But it would be a real home. Sure I had a home now but there was no one I cared about in it... "Alright. I'll come," I decided and looked up into his eyes.

Jenna- "Of course I'm coming. I wouldn't miss a chance to hear you play." I laughed a bit when he said he needed 'good luck kisses.' Of course he did. I didn't mind though. If I did mind he wouldn't be my boyfriend. "And sure. I'll give you as many good luck kisses as you want." I smiled a bit and kept my eyes fixed on Jeremy.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Jason: "Woohoo! Awesome!" I grinned, giving Kersten a huge hug. "Now I wont be lonely on the flight." I laughed a little at how childish that sounded. "Ok then, go and pack your things, goreous, and I'll buy you a plane ticket online." Hopefully there'd still be a seat available next to mine, because it would suck if we weren't sitting next to each other on the flight.

"Good and I'll take 100 good luck kisses then, please." I chuckled a little and then Jenna's food came. As the waiter sat it down on the table, I said, "Bon apetit, beautiful." Wait. I used to call Giselle beautiful as a nickname, so maybe it wasn't best to call Jenna beautiful that way too, especially since earlier Jenna had been worrying about me still loving the ginger b****.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Kersten- I smiled a bit and hugged him back. Ya, I was still super doubtful and wasn't sure this was the right idea but I was glad to be making it. I think I would like spending time with Jason. "Thanks. And sorry if I take a while. I have to track down my sister Jayla's room. So I can leave her a note, you know?" I said as I turned to go to my room.

Jenna- I picked up my fork and pointed it at him real quick. "That may be a few too many. Sorry handsome." I pointed the fork down then and started cutting the steak. I'd cut stuff before so it wasn't that big of a deal to me. And sure I'd never actually seen him but he'd described himself as being pretty handsome and he had a handsome personality either way.

I think I might want to go back to sleep. But I dunno... I wanna stay awake as late as possible since I only get 3 hours of electronic time on each weekend day... But I'm sorta bored and sorta tired... Nah, it'll be fine. I'll just stay up.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 pm

If you want to go to sleep it's fine ^_^

Jason: "It's ok, take your time." I kissed the top of Kersten's head and then headed downstairs to use the mansion's computer. I ordered Kersten's ticket online and managed to get the seat next to me - although Kersten would have a stranger sitting the other side of her, unless we swapped so that she had the window seat - and printed out the ticket to save a bit of time before heading upstairs and into my bedroom again, waiting patiently for Kersten.

"Awww, how about 50?" Even though I sounded sad because I couldn't have 100 good luck kisses, I was beaming! Jenna called me handsome! Awesome! I mean, I knew she couldn't see me so she was probably just saying it because I called her beautiful, but still, I'm handsome! Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Kersten- I headed off to my room as fast as I could and looked around. What should I bring with me anyways? I grabbed some of my favorite clothes - some of my most modest clothes and some other not so modest clothes - went to the bathroom and grabbed all my toiletries then went to my nightstand and got the picture I had of me and dad. It was taken just 2 years ago but I looked 7 in it. I had packed it all in a backpack which I slung over my shoulder. Then I went to my desk, grabbing a spare piece of paper and writing down what was happening - that I was leaving to go to England with a guy named Jason. I walked through the hall, trying to remember where Jayla's room was. When I found it I slipped the note under the door before going back to Jason's room. I slipped in and sat on the bed. "I'm ready. When does the plane leave?"

Jenna- "We'll see," I said with a smile, taking a piece of the steak and eating it. Sure he sounded sadish. Not to sad though. He sounded plenty happy too. "I might have to be persuaded to give that many." I took a sip of my water and took another bite of the steak.

Mainly because I'm getting extremely hungry I'm going to go to sleep. See you tomorrow! After the next post...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Goodnight! Jason: But Kersten didn't pack any of the 'toys' that are underneath her bed! Sad

Jason: "The plane leaves in about 3 hours, but the stupis airports like you to get there an hour or two before that, just in case the whole bag and ticket checking thing takes forever." I shrugged slightly before adding. "Plus I had already booked a taxi and he should be arriving any minute now, so we should go downstairs and wait for him."

"Hmmm... Persuasion, now that I can do." I said in a suggestive voice before laughing. "Joking, joking. I'll persuade you with sugar, not fading or anything that can lead to fading." A) I didn't want to do that kind of stuff yet, B) It was very early in the relationship C) I had already landed myself in Tanya's bad books and fading with Jenna would make it worse and D) Even if I did want to fade with Jenna, we wouldn't be able to. My room had the twins in it, her room had Tanya in it. Unless we snuck into an unused room, we wouldn't be able to do much.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Well... I packed a couple. Mort just wouldn't let me say I did at first.

Kersten- I nodded a bit and cast a glance around the now empty room. "Ok. I'm ready to go." I was sort of terrified of leaving to be honest. I'd never gone away from my family. And I had always lived either here or in hell. I walked out of the room and started heading downstairs.

Jenna- "Oh! I like sugar!" Putting sugar on this would be kinda nasty though.. "By the way, the steak's really good!" I smiled and kept eating. You know what? I think I'd try to learn how to make myself steak so I could eat it more often.

Ok, now I'll go.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 19, 2012 9:18 pm

((Jason: Oh. In which case, cool Wink ))

Jason: I followed Kersten downstairs. I could tell she was nervous about all of this so I decided to hold her hand gently. "You don't have to come if you don't want to." I told her just as the taxi pulled up to the front of the mansion. "You can stay here, I don't mind. I mean, we can still keep in touch anyway." Sure it'd be fun to have Kersten stay at my house so that we could hang out together every day, but dragging her to another country would be harsh, especially if she wanted to stay here.

"I'm glad you like it, Jenna." I replied with a grin, glad that Jenna liked her food because it was pretty expensive stuff. Plus, the food was clearly making her happy because if it didn't taste nice she'd probably be disappointed and unhappy, but she wasn't! "If you want, you can have dessert after this."

"Because you're a vampire which means you're immortal." Denzel answered for Sierra, sighing a little. Sierra was going to stay alive forever, and Denzel was going to die whether he liked it or not. "But you could still do in a coma, even if you are immortal, and I didn't want that to happen. But don't worry, I promise I wont do it again. I pinky swear it." He held his pinky out towards Sierra with a little smile.

I followed Nathalie down under the water, just swimming behind her.

When in the kitchen, I grabbed a cup - non see-through, for dad's sake - and poured some blood from a bag into the cup before starting to drink it. When mom and dad walked in, I grinned and waved. "What's Snowball going to eat for breakfast?"

"I shall probably cook her some sausages." I answered, looking down at the furball whom I wasn't too keen on before heading to the fridge and starting to gather items for a fried breakfast.

"But doesn't adding junior to a name usually mean that the person is their kid?" I giggled a little and shook my head. "How about you just call her mini witch or something? It suits her since she is one."

Whatever happened must've been really bad... I nodded my head in understanding, knowing that sometimes people just wanted to be left alone, and I rubbed Dayna's back comfortingly as I spoke. "If you need me, I'll be in my room, ok?" Pressing a kiss to Dayna's head, I then left and headed to my room.

I knocked on Tyler's door before entering and chuckled a little. "So this is where the men have been hibernating!" I joked as I looked at Tyler, TJ and Levi. Then I realised that Tyler and TJ weren't looking very happy, and the way they were stroking Levi was almost like... The smile wiped off of my face and I set Cody down on the bed before kneeling down and stroking Levi's head. "What's wrong?" I checked the colour of Levi's gums, because I learnt that that was how to check whether or not a dog's ill or not. They were almost white, which meant that Levi was probably going to die if we didn't get him to the vets. "Guys, we need to take Levi to the vets. Right now." Tears started forming in my eyes, but I wouldn't give up hope just yet, there was a chance that he could survive.

I dodged the water like I would do in a fight, jumping to one side and landing in a roll before attacking, only with a water gun instead of a Shuriken. After a while, I decided to stop squirting Toby and dropped the water gun, picking him up in a big hug. "Rawr! I got you!" I laughed a little. It was all fake, of course. All this happiness and laughing had been something I had mastered to fake since about 6 or 7 years ago. Inside i was hurting over the fact that me and Hayden were going downhill and he wasn't making me happy anymore, but I didn't wnat to ruin Toby's fun so I faked happiness to keep him happy. But, even whe I was focusing on my fake happiness, there was one thought I couldn't shake: If Hayden wasn't making me happy anymore, did that mean I had to break up with him?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat May 19, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Bye Mort
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Possib19
Was thinking this could be an adult Logan but I dunno, would anyone kill me if I got rid of his cute flippy hair?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 am

Nah, I like the new one better! I like spikey/messy hair more than flippy hair

Kersten- "No. I wanna go.. It's just I'm scared, you know?" I got into the car, leaving one of the seats for him. "I've never gone so far from my family." I couldn't stay here thought. Not if Jason was leaving. Especially now that he'd offered to let me stay with him.
(I need to figure out a way to get her to tell him she loves him... Hmm.. *plot plot plot*)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:20 am

reposies?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 am

((Cool cool. And this should be interesting because unless Kersten dyes her hair a different colour, Jason's not gonna love her back! XD Jason: You make me sound mean -_- I just find nothing attractive about ginger hair!))

Jason: I sighed slightly and put my suitcase in the bsck of the taxi before sliding into the seat next to Kersten. "Ok then, if you're sure about this..." I wrapped an arm around Kersten's arms and rubbed her shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, you'll see this again soon it's not as if I'm abducting you and you're never going to see them again." I thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. "Think of this as like a school trip abroad or something. School trips are always fun when they're abroad." The taxi started driving off to the airport as I spoke.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:25 am

I should make a charrie for jason,to like,be a old friend XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 20, 2012 2:25 am

*Tackles Britt.* Are you sure you registered yourself on the FFVII rp? If so, Zack says to try again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 am

yeah! Im marlene! the e-mail said to wait untill the admins valid my acunt
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 am

They're right up there.
.... Whatever.

Kersten- "I'm sure. And I've never been to school so I wouldn't know what that was like. Plus.." Gosh, what was I saying? "Plus I don't want to leave." There we go. I just messed things up probably. But then again, he was a guy and guys could be ignorant so let's hope he didn't get what I was saying. That I didn't want to leave him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 am

The Galian Beast watched as Darkess walked off to search for Lucius and then started searching for his son too, searching downstairs since Darkess was searching upstairs. He couldn't seem to find his son, which made Galian frown, but he wouldn't give up yet.

In which case, I suggest trying again or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 am

i just did,its not working........I tried to register AGAIN but it said the name was taken which was by me.

Lucius: I watched my daddy pass,I stayed silent ad wanted to laugh so bad but I didnt laugh at all.My ears and tail appeared,my tail wagged happily.I hope my father didnt see my tail...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to
activate it before you can log in. You will receive another e-mail when this
will be done.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database : we
cannot retrieve it for you. However, if you forget your password you can request
a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

thats the e-mail...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Jason: "You don't want to leave." I looked down at Kersten confusedly. "If you don't want to leave, then why are you agreeing to come to England with me." It was kind of strange. Kersten didn't wanting to leave, but she was sure that she wanted to come to England with me... Girls are strange and confusing.

((*Facepalms.* Zack said to contact Seph about it, so I'll do that oce my internet stops playing up.))

There was a sudden breeze in the room, coming from up above. Weird... Galian looked up and smirked when he spotted Lucius' tail. "Found you baby! I win I win!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 20, 2012 2:44 am

Lucius: I laughed "no u didnt daddy! you didnt touch me!" I said and then I stood on the bar keeping my balance "you cant get me daddy!" I was now teasing my father and it was fun!

can I ake another old friend for jason or something? like so we are rping together?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next