House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 am

Lucius: I ran down and seen a big red kitty "Woah! Its chrismas already!" Walked over and examined the kitty "hes big" chuckled

Lilly: came down behind the kids and shook my head with a giggle "no that is one of your Uncle's guest." I guessed that because I didnt have a cat friend.Only a dog-demon that is now a human demon.I walked into the kitchen "you know your friend is in there right?" I told the kids to go into the dinning room.

HAI LINZ! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue May 15, 2012 7:44 am

Hey guys.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 am

wanna rp linz?

and HAI!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 am

Hi midget!

"I'll have you know that Lilly is right, I am certainly not your christmas present." Red XIII rolled his eyes slightly and then looked at Lucius curiously. "I don't believe we have met. I am Nanaki. And you are?"

"Oh, really?" Vincent peered into the living room and spotted Red XIII on the couch. Was it really their annual meeting already? How time flies. Adding some exra bacon to the pan for the guest, he turned to Lilly. "Would you look after the breakfast for me please?" Without really waiting for an answer, he headed into the living room and shook Red XIII's outstretched paw. "It's good to see you, old friend." He smiled slightly and gestured to Lucius. "This is the Galian Beast's son, Lucius."

Red XIII smiled slightly at Vincent. "It is good to see you too, Vincent." His eyes then widened at Lucius' introduction. "The Galian Beast's son? But... How is that even possible?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 am

Jessie: came in "Thats what I said" giggled "But it turns out grandma had given uncle galian a human form and him and his soon-to-be wife darkess did this thing that momma explained to me and stuff and then lucius was brought by a storK!" I giggled "but yeah,thats how it began."

Lilly: "Sure" I watched him leave and then I cook breakfest.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 15, 2012 7:59 am

heyo... sure, anybody else?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am

I will, i'm working on all my replies now
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 am

Minx: I was awake watching the time on the clock.I relaxed and turned,snuggling up to Riley and closing my eyes.I gently kissed his chest
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 8:10 am

Red XIII chuckled slightly at Jessie's explaination. "You have taught your child well, Vincent." He said in a slightly joking tone which only a close friend such as Vincent would pick up on. He then processed the thought of a human form, then shook the idea away before he got any ridiculous ideas and turned his attention back to Lucius. "Anyway, it is nice to meet you, Lucius."

Vincent grinned and then looked towards the children. "Why don't you two help Lilly with the breakfast while Nanaki and I catch up." Vincent suggested, not wanting to bore the kids as he spoke with the guardian of Cosmo Canyon about their lives for the past year.

Me me me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 8:10 am

Hey guys. I'll be home soon Smile then I can reply.
Well, the movies are like moving pictures. They've been around for quite a while now. Perhaps we should watch one here first instead of going to a theater. They can throw you off guard the first time you see them.
*I laughed a bit at Abby trying to say it but shook my head.* No, Abby. You shouldn't be saying that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 am

riley- he chuckled softly and nuzzled closer to her. "that tickles a little." his arms pulled her flat against his chest and his eyes remained closed. "in a pretty good way. Like a feather across the end of your nose."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am

^_^

Lucius: "nice to meet you too" I looked at uncle Vincent "Momma said I cant be in the kitchen.She says there are things in there that can hurt me" >.<

Lilly: I was then assissted by jessie.I loved cooking with her,she showed that she acually wanted to learn about cooking.Which was a good thing.

Minx: I laughed "well good" I let him pull me closer pretty much and then I said "ok,so my lips are a feather on your chest.I am correct?" I knew I was.My kisses were soft and loving
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 8:27 am

((Hmmm... That sounds like a good idea. *Smiles softly, and then walks over to the door and opens it for James.* I shall let you lead the way, since you know what you are doing. *Thinks about holding James' hand, hoping that it wouldn't be too soon to do so.* *Looks up at Kersten confusedly, frowning a little.*))

"Hmmm... Your mother has a point." Vincent sat on the couch and then pulled his nephew onto his lap. "In which case, you shall have to listen to Nanaki and I talking, and perhaps you could tell him about your life too." Vincent gave Red XIII a look as if to say 'Is that ok?'

Red XIII smiled and nodded his head. "Of course, I would love to hear about the child of the Galian Beast, as well as what the past year has been like for you Vincent, although I already know what happened at the wedding since I was there, so you could spare me those details."
((We could do a conversation skippy if you want Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 am

Finally done!

Hayden: I froze in shock. Did she just say I was like her dad? I wasn't that bad, was I? I mean, I wasn't taking away her happiness. I get that I can be a bit boring and serious at times, but did she really think of me like that? I ran a hand across my jaw as I watched her and Toby squirting each other. Suddenly I wasn't really in the mood to play. I wondered over to the porch steps and sat down, dropping my head into my hands. Toby suddenly screamed, causing me to look up. But it was only because the cold water went down his back. After dropping my water gun down beside me, I lent back on my hands and just watched them having fun.

Cassidy: I went over to my clothes and smelt them, making sure there wasn't any others scents on them. But there wasn't just mine, red's and the reek of vampire. Oh well, at least now I could get changed. I was about to change back when I remembered the Max was stood right there. c***, that was close. The last thing I wanted was to suddenly be stood naked in front of him. That would be a massively embarrassing. I looked up at Max and held his gaze for a moment before looking off into the woods. Hoping that he got the hint that I needed him to leave so I could change.

Tonks: I pulled one of Sam's old shirts on over my vest top and did up the middle two buttons. It went down to my knees, but even if i did get paint on my jeans, it didn't really matter since the were old and ripped anyway. After rolling my sleeves up, I threw my hair into a quick ponytail. Since I wasn't sure when or if Tyler was coming back after he spoke to his boss, I decided to decorate my room. It seemed like a good way to spend a boring day, especially since I chose a room with plain cream walls so I could do just that. After covering everything that was near a wall in old sheets I looked at the collection of paints I'd found in a supply closet. I'd gotton one of every colour there, a part from pink of cause, and a dozen paint brushes so I didn't have to keep washing them. I grabbed the black and a paint brush, and took them over to the wall opposite from my bed. After standing on a chair so I could write in the middle of the wall neatly, I got to work. I planned on writing my mum's famous quote across the length of the wall, 'Reach for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amungst the stars' then decorating around it.

Tory: I shook my head. "Nope, I came on my own. But I'm hoping Nath'll join me soon." He said he'd try and get out here. Chase on the other hand wasn't so sure. I blame Lilian. I sighed a little and looked around. I still had no idea where we were, I was just walking down random streets, hoping to find a decent hotel.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 8:33 am

yes we can XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 am

I laughed and then hid behind a tree squirting Toby with water from behind it. "Taste water, Toby!" I laughed evilly and then looked over to Hayden was and frowned. I had really upset him this time - so much for trying to make this relationship work again - but he deserved it in my opinion. He was taking the fun out of things and being over protective and it was starting to make me unhappy! I was actually starting to be unhappy wit Hauden and I didn't want that! Why couldn't he just lighten up a little?

((Maybe you could get Lilly to tell them breakfast is ready ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 am

tyler- he tossed his phone onto the bed and grumbled under his breath. _like i wanted the job anyway. I'll just find a new one, cant be hard to find one better than working in a factory for 12 hours a day._ he showered and dressed into a pair of cargo pants and a grey tshirt. After he stepped into the hall, he contemplated going to the kitchen before checking in on tonks, but remembered she didnt want to be treated like a child so just went to the kitchen. he rummaged through the fridge and grabbed what he wanted.

riley- "exactly." he smirked and drew he face to his so he could kiss her gently. after the kiss ended, he sat up and ran a hand through his hair. "what should we do today?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 am

ok

Lilly: After a while the food was done "Guys the foods done!" i yelled from the kitchen and set the table up with the food. "Red? You want anything to eat or drink?" I knew he wasnt human but he sure acted like one.Which was a good thing.He also took his job and stuff seriously.One smart Lion-like-(something XD).

Minx: I kissed him back happily untill he pulled away and sat up.I shrugged "Dunno.We can swim,go shopping,be bums and eat chips watching moves and chick flicks." I laughed "Im a creative person"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 am

I lie. I'm taking a nap, not replying.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 8:55 am

((Just call him a lion-like species XD))

"Actually, I cooked some extra bacon for Nanaki." Vincent pointed out, gently pushing Lucius off of his lap before headig into the litchen, where he pulled out a chair for his old friend.

"You are too kind, Vincent. Thank you." Nanaki replied, jumping down off of the sofa and stretching out his limbs before walking into the kitchen and jumping up onto the chair Vincent had pulled out for her.

((Ok Mort ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

Toby: "Water doesn't taste nice!" It was plain, boring and really cold. Whilst Yuffie was detracted by something, I jumped behind her and emptied half my water down her back and in her hair. Laughing madly I turned and ran off, ducking behind some trees so I woukdn't get even wetter. But my laughing wa bound to give me away, I couldn't stop though. Water fights were just too much fun. It was too bad Haydie didn't seem to like them though, a three way wate fightwould be even better.
((Uh oh. Quick Hayden! Go change everything about yourself so she'll like you and be happy. *sighs and runs a hand through his hair* I wish I could... But I can't. You were wiling to be king to stay with her. That's different, I'd still be me. I could try and be more of a fun, relaxed guy but it wouldn't work. It'd be forced and wouldn't seem right.))

Tonks: After I finished the writing I ran a hand across my forehead. Sweeping my hair awy and smudging black paint there. "Great." I muttered as I put the paint down. I thought about cleaning it off, but realised it was probably only going to get worse. I stepped back and admired the words that now stood out against the cream wall boldly. Now whenever I got out of bed it'd be the first thing I'd see. And it'd be a remeinder that my mum was a happy, full of life person who saw the good in everything. Basically everythig I wasn't. I grabbed the blue paint and started making the words look 3D, beore I could dwell on how much of a disappointment I was. At least painting wa something that kept not just your hands but your mind occupied.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 am

Lilly: "Oh alright" I said and got his plate of bacon and set it in front of him (Red..XD) and then I Sat down carefully and then looked at the kids who sat down and began eating.Then I began to eat.

I was just thinking::
'Thoes valentines love making love.." XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

((XD Yes they do!))

I squealed a little bit when the ice cold water hit my back and my hair, but when I turned around, Toby wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Playing hide and seek, huh? Bring it onc Tobster!" I followed the sound of the little boy's voice and found him behind a tree before aiming for his shirt. Little did I know that my own shirt - well, Hayden's shirt - was going see through because of the water, showing off ny favourite purple bra by accident.
((XD))

"Thank you, Lilly." Red XIII smiled and began eating. "I suppose that, seeing as you seemed rather unexpected, you are busy today, so I wont stay long."

"No, it's fine. Stay for the whole day. We wont break tradition." Vincent replied.

Gah! Brb! Sneaking on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am

Toby: My laugh turned into a screan when she found me. The water was cold and making my top stick to me. I squeezed my eyes shut, to stop water getting in them, and blindly started squirting back. Not even sure if i was getting her or not.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am

Lilly: "you are very welcome" i then began to eat and when he had mentioned about leaving ASAP-well not really but i put it that way-I swallowed my food and shook my head "no no,its fine.If the kids want to play I can let them hang out with their grandpa.I would love to get to know you more better." I said kindly with a smile "I wouldnt mind at all"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next