House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Fml. I wanna go home. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to go back to Bellevue. I have had enough of my aunt and uncles house. I'm going to school tomorrow. And then track. And then the library for as long as I can. Then back here. Sadly, I think I'm here until Wednesday night. -_- *sigh*

Kersten... *takes a deep breath in and lets it out slow* Nevermind. Let's just... Stop talking about him. Please...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Whatever. *Turns her back to Giselle, just looking at the wall. She was getting a bit chocked up and didn't want Giselle to see.*

That sucks.. I hope everything works out ok.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Kersten... *turns her around by the shoulder and gives her a hug* I know... You grew up with him and not me. And I'm sorry that I was only there for the first year or so of your life...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 pm

You don't even care though! *Pulls away from the hug* You don't care he's dead! You don't even understand him. *Leans against a wall then slides down it until she's sitting.* Why couldn't you have just loved him like you used to? We could've been a family, you know. I could've been normal for once. And you and Dad would be together again. But he's dead. Your ex-fiancé killed him. And he's not coming back. I'm never gonna see him again... *That's when the tears started rolling down her cheeks*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Jenna- "Mhmm." I nodded and smiled. You know what? I actually think I was gonna have fun! I hadn't been all that sure earlier. Probably because of the fight we had earlier. Or maybe I just felt like I'd be too dressed up and worried about what Jeremy thought of me. But I wasn't. I wasn't worried about how I looked or what he thought. I just wanted to have fun with my boyfriend and enjoy his company. "How about we get walking then?" I suggested, taking his hand and heading for the door.

Jasmine- "Ya.. Guess it has, huh? Almost a whole school year?" I pulled my hand from a pocket and rubbed the back of my neck. I then remembered the blood though and quickly stuffed my hand back in my pocket though. I cast a glance up at the nearest light. Far enough away to not show the blood. Good. I didn't want to freak Rachel out or anything. I would feel weird asking where I was so for now I wouldn't. "Sorry for, you know.. Disappearing. Something came up." Ya, me becoming a vampire came up. I'd figured it best I not tell anyone. It would keep them safer that way.

Jay- I smiled and walked over to the bed, sitting next to her and putting my arm around her waist. "Alright. We'll find her later then." I kissed my wife's neck real quick. I didn't have a real reason behind doing so. I just wanted to.

Tanya- After a bit I stood up and went to the crib, leaning against it and looking in. They looked almost cute when they were sleeping. And they slept more peacefully than most people for sure. I smiled a bit and brushed a bit of hair off of Zack's face before just folding my amrs on the edge of the crib and watching them for a while.

Allise- After I'd finished eating I'd decided to take a nap. That had been a big mistake. My dreams were haunted with memories of the asylum. Of all the white. All the screams. All the pain. I didn't even realize I was screaming in my sleeping, curling up into a ball, my hands clutching my head. "NO! Don't! Leave me alone!" I screamed into the night.

James- "We'll leave shortly," I said to Kelsee. She seemed in quite a rush really. It was quite rude to ask how long it would be when waiting to see if someone else would come but she was young and human. I would let her off for now. I did put my hand on her shoulder, hoping she understood to stay quiet for now. I kept my eyes on her for a second before turning back to face the others.

Kat- "Safer for the countless humans that get killed. Killing one to save 10 seems like a good thing to me. Especially if the one person getting killed enjoys killing and death." There wasn't place for people like that in our world. People deserved the chance to live instead of being slaughtered like these creatures did. It wasn't right.

James doesn't strike me as the forward type of guy but it'd be hilarious if he went up to Caius' room and started making out with him. But he wouldn't do that. *le sigh* he's too old fashioned. He does have an answer though. Time to make him go talk to Caius!
Must I? *sigh*
Yes. You must.
As you wish... *Sighs and walks up to Caius' room, knocking on the door then coming inside.* Hello Caius. I personally feel this is a matter best left to be discussed in the actual role play but Mort insisted. I do love you back. I'm just not sure where to go from here. There's never been a gay couple at this mansion. And I don't venture away from here much. Of course it feels wrong. When I was born homosexuality was unheard of and in your time it was against the law. I do want to try though. I just don't know how to.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Kersten... *kneels down beside her and frowns, wiping tears from Kersten's face* Look... I'm so sorry that we couldn't be a normal family. I screwed that all up for you and Jayla, and even Zack and Abby, and I'm really sorry... *looks down at Abby, and sighs* I pretty much screwed up my life, and all of my children's lives. I may be a horrible mother right now, but that doesn't mean that I can't learn to be better...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Her dad hate you *nodded at Abby* and my dad's dead. And Jeremy's barely going to let you see the twins. You know that, right? So you're not going to be in their lives almost at all. I don't see how you can fix this. Not unless you can accept who I am. Which so far you haven't. *I turned away from her again, looking at the floor to my right.* Or if you can fix things with Jeremy. Which I doubt he'll let you.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:34 pm

BTW, EOD. All the videos are up now. I'll log out of your account. And you should add those Next video/previous video button things. Those would be useful
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:44 pm

It's time for me to get to sleep. I didn't get nearly enough last night. G'night everyone. Replies are great as always. See you tomorrow. Hope everyone sleeps well and has a good night. You guys're all great buddies Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Okay... I understand that you cant change who you are. And yeah, Jeremy probably wont let me see the kids. It doesn't mean that I can't try to become a better mother to you and Jayla... I just... don't know how to take care of two teenagers, when I'm only one myself... *thinks: damn... heaven/hell time is totally screwed up...*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm

((*Frowns slightly upon hearing Kersten cry over her dad, feeling guilty about killing him.* *Wakes up slowly and grins upon seeing Giselle.* Mommy! *Then realises Kersten crying and reaches out to wipe the tears off of Kersten's cheeks.* *Grins and moves away from the piano, moving closer to James.* If there has never been a gay couple, allow us to be the first. We could start by... What is it the people of these times do when they want to spend time with their loved ones?))

"I love you too, Lilly." Vincent replied, giving Lilly a quick kiss on the lips before heading into the bedroom and changing into his clothes. He tried putting the now-unravelled headband back on but struggled slightly, causing it to look strange, with pieces of hair sticking out between the fabric.

"Yeah, good idea." I answered as I opened the door and led Jenna outside, walking towards town and swining our arms in between us a little. For a moment there was silence, because I wasn't really sure what to say, but then I thought of something. "So, do you have a rough idea as to what you'd like to eat?

Abigail woke up slowly, yawning and then opening her big blue eyes to see... A stranger. A stranger that looked like Jenna, so maybe they were a memeber of Jenna's family. Or maybe it was just another Jenna! In which case, Abby was going to call her Jen-Jen 2! "Den-Den too!" She exclaimed, reaching up towards the other Jenna.

The kiss to my neck felt really nice, but it was other far too quickly, causing me to frown slightly, then just sigh and lean in to Jay. After a moment's thought, I decided that he might start kissing my neck again if we were to kiss passionately, so I turned my head sligtly to kiss my husband, gently at first, but increasing the passion every now and then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 6:10 pm

*looked down at Abby and smiled slightly, kissing her forehead* Small children are far less complicated... They're easy to take care of... And I know this is a strange change of subject, and I know succubi can't exactly get pregnant from humans, but just try not to... Okay? I don't think I would enjoy becoming a grandparent on accident...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

*Smiles at Giselle and Kersten and licks the tears off of her fingers, then spits then out all over Giselle's shirt because she doesn't like the taste.* Bleh! DX *Chuckles slightly but doesn't get involved.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

There's only one guy who can get me pregnant. And he's not going to be sleeping with me anymore. *Frowned abit and wiped the rest of the tears off her cheeks.* It's not about taking care of us you know. It's about accepting who we are and being there to catch us and help us if we fall. Or helping us do what we want to do.
They go on dates I suppose. Out to dinner and movies and the likes.
I feel like my fingers are dancing across the keyboard *3*

Tanya- "Morning, kid." I couldn't quite remember either of the kids' names so I'd just call 'em kid. I reached into the crib, puling her out and balancing her on my hip. "Did you sleep well?" I asked the tiny person. Jenna two thought? Really? I suppose we were twins but really? I was being compared to her? Oh well, whatever. The kid was around Jenna plenty. And kids don't always understand that people who look alike can be pretty different from each other.

Jay- It was a bit of a surprise when she started kissing me but I liked it so I pulled her onto my lap. It was just easier that way. My eyes slid shut and whenever she increased the passion I just matched it. With Tara out of the room now we didn't have to go to the forest to do this. Maybe that was part of what got us started. But I didn't care. I was enjoying it and thinking about it took away from that.

Jenna- "Erm.. Yes and no." I wasn't sure what they had but I wanted to get something sort of grown up. Which I know seemed stupid but I'd never really gone to a restaurant. Not much anyways. And I usually got something kids got. But this time I'd get some kind of meat or something. "Do you know what kind of food they have?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 9:36 pm

James would have a hot chest... Sorry, totally random, super weird thought. I forget why that poppedinto mind. Maybe I'm just really tired. f**k. *yawn*
I suppose I'll got to sleep again now... *waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Lilly: I watched him leave and I hung the towls up and then I walked into the bedroom and I laughed "here let me help you" I walked over and then fixed his bandana and made sure it looks like it always does "There we go.Its just that your hair is soft and smooth so its harder to put it in ties and stuff."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

Hey EOD. *Waves* I should really get out of bed but it's warmer than the rest of my house =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 am

Good morning~ I sleep oddly. I have my two down comforters, but I turn my fan on. Anyway, I didn't want to get up either.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 am

Ya.. I just sleep with a sheet and a blanket. And my damn fan -_- I'm always super hot when I go to sleep though DX
My mom says I need to get up now since breakfast is ready =\ See ya at school.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 am

((*Tries copying what Kersten says but it comes out in mumbles since she doesn't know how to say most of the words.* I am not sure what a movie is, however I am sure that it will be splendid, so would you like to go to a movie with me, James? I was actually thinking about Caius' torso on the way back from college! We're kinda on the same wavelength, Mort! XD I decided that he wouldn't have a six pack or anything, but his stomach wouldn't be flat... It's hard for me to explain - and he'd have a rather hot chest :3))

Abigail nodded and rubbed her eyes with one hand as the other clung onto Jenna Two's shirt so that she didn't fall. She then reached towards the teddy bear which was left in the crib. "Ba!" Abby exclaimed, wanting to huggle her bear on dad's bed like daddy always let her do when there wasn't anything interesting happening. "Ba! Ba!"

I smiled when Jay started kissing me back and pulled me onto his lap, however it wasn't really what I wanted. What did I have to do to get him to kiss my neck again? Be seductive? I didn't know how to be seductive so I couldn't do that! And I couldn't just ask him to kiss my neck again, that would be embarrassing! If only Jay was a mind reader... Deciding that maybe just continuing with the passion for a little while longer would work, I kept kissing Jay, one hand gently gripping his shirt as the other hand slid into his hair.

I did have a quick look at the menu beforehand, but only a quick look, so the question caught me a bit off guard. "Uhhh, well it's a posh restaurant so loads of stuff like duck and lobster and steak. It looked like they done a lot of pasta dishes too, which is pretty cool, and I bet they do lots of deserts that you'd like to eat." I didn't like human food so it was only Jenna eating tonight, which meant that she could eat whatever she wanted, even if she just wanted two deserts or something - she seemed to really like sugary stuff!

"Oh, I see. Thank you, Lilly." Vincent smiled softly and then headed towards the bedroom door, opening it for Lilly. "If you wake up the children, I'll start cooking breakfast."
((Writers block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 am

I'm gonna take a nap and I'll be back at 7pm (in an hour) to collect all my reposts, which should be interesting since some date bsck a couple weeks ago! Goodnight all!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 7:23 am

Lilly: 'your welcome" I then followed him out and I thought about it and nodded "Alright,go ahead.I'll get the kids" I went to their rooms waking them up.They didnt give me a hard time which was a good thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 am

Vincent went downstairs and into the kitchen, gathering the ingredients to make the pancakes, bacon and eggs. He failed to to the red furred, lion-like guest lying down on the couch, asleep after waiting for his friend to come downstairs for a while.
((Red XIII's visiting, since he and Vincent made a promise to meet up once a year. I thougt that Lucius could find the big kitty cat very interesting XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 am

Henry- "back to your mom's room, or your room?" he stood still in shock with Trent's small hand in his own very large one. "when we get there, maybe you could show me some cool toys or some more books? I've always wondered what this generation does for fun." finally unable to resist he calmed and held Trent's hand gently. _maybe i could get used to this. it'll take some time i guess, but if I'm in this, even partially, I need to be in this fully. give my all to this relationship. both with mandie and Trent._

Brady- _we only had pizza after Henry's games. when he was with the team and it was just mom, dad, and me. i guess i can see where that got to him. he never had pizza._ as they walked inside he motioned for a waitress to get them a table. after they got to the table he pulled out Nadine's chair. "Do you mind wine, or will you rather have something else to drink?" _wine was normal for this setting right? mother and father always had wine._

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 am

Hi Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down