House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 am

I dodged the water like I would do in a fight, jumping to one side and landing in a roll before attacking, only with a water gun instead of a Shuriken. After a while, I decided to stop squirting Toby and dropped the water gun, picking him up in a big hug. "Rawr! I got you!" I laughed a little. It was all fake, of course. All this happiness and laughing had been something I had mastered to fake since about 6 or 7 years ago. Inside i was hurting over the fact that me and Hayden were going downhill and he wasn't making me happy anymore, but I didn't wnat to ruin Toby's fun so I faked happiness to keep him happy. But, even whe I was focusing on my fake happiness, there was one thought I couldn't shake: If Hayden wasn't making me happy anymore, did that mean I had to break up with him?

"Ah, in which case, I shall stay." Nanaki smiled, assuming that 'Grandpa' reffered to Lilly's father since, as far as most of AVALANCHE knew, Vincent had no family. The red lion-lime species ate his bacon while the others ate their pancakes, bacon and eggs, wondering what he could tell Lilly, since she seemed curious about his life.

Vincent ate his breakfast and, as usual, he was the first to finish, so he picked up his plate and put it in the sink before he began to wash it. He would wash everyone's plate once they were finished, and then listen to Lilly and Red XIII's conversation.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

((*Is in the emo corner, hugging her knees to her chest and resting her head face down on her knees, desperately trying not to cry.* Yuffie... *Sighs.* This calls for a friend to cheer her up. *Looks over at Lilly and Tifa and raises an eyebrow.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue May 15, 2012 9:45 am

Sorry, I'm to tired to reply. I'll write one up in the morning. Night guys. *Looks at yuffie and desperatly wants to go over but knows it wont help so he just leaves the room
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 am

Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 am

Lilly: I was second to finish and then once the kids had finished I cleaned up their plates and went into the kitchen sliding the dishes in the sink "thanks Vincent" I kissed his cheek and went back in and cleaned off mine,jessies and lucius's spots from crumbs.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 am

And I got to go. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Hey people. My parents are making me stay up until 10 thinking it'll help me sleep better (since I wake up in the middle of the night every night)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 pm

I'll tell you about it one day but for now you're a bit too young to be saying some of that. Alright? *I had liked holding her... But Mom had her now so I couldn't.*

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Jenna- Since I was trying to sound all grown up I ignored the deserts for now, thinking about my main course instead. "I think I'll try steak. I don't think I've ever have it.." I'd had other meat and stuff but steak had always been a bit expensive when we were on the street and when we got here I'd just never made any. So ya, I think it'd be the first time I'd have it! "And desert's cool too." I cracked a smile as I said that. I'd had a pretty thoughtful expression up until now. But I couldn't help but smile at the thought of deserts!

Jasmine- "Ya.. Guess it has, huh? Almost a whole school year?" I pulled my hand from a pocket and rubbed the back of my neck. I then remembered the blood though and quickly stuffed my hand back in my pocket though. I cast a glance up at the nearest light. Far enough away to not show the blood. Good. I didn't want to freak Rachel out or anything. I would feel weird asking where I was so for now I wouldn't. "Sorry for, you know.. Disappearing. Something came up." Ya, me becoming a vampire came up. I'd figured it best I not tell anyone. It would keep them safer that way.

Jay- I had to admit.. This was a bit weird for Sapphira. I didn't mind that much though. I was sort of enjoying it. One of my hands slipped under her shirt, resting on her skin. Maybe I should ask what was up... But I liked kissing her! Alright, I could do both at the same time. I moved my kisses from her lips to her jaw then near her ear. "Something up?" I kept kissing her even after whispering in her ear though. I moved my kisses down to her neck, figuring it might have been a bit uncomfortable for her to answer with my face so closer to her's.

Tanya- I looked where she was pointing and picked up the teddy bear there. "You want this?" I asked. Figuring she did I sat on the bed, setting Abby in my lap and giving her the teddy bear. "There you go." She couldn't really hold onto the teddy bear well while I was holding her so I'd decided to just sit on the bed.

Allise- After I'd finished eating I'd decided to take a nap. That had been a big mistake. My dreams were haunted with memories of the asylum. Of all the white. All the screams. All the pain. I didn't even realize I was screaming in my sleeping, curling up into a ball, my hands clutching my head. "NO! Don't! Leave me alone!" I screamed into the night.

James- "We'll leave shortly," I said to Kelsee. She seemed in quite a rush really. It was quite rude to ask how long it would be when waiting to see if someone else would come but she was young and human. I would let her off for now. I did put my hand on her shoulder, hoping she understood to stay quiet for now. I kept my eyes on her for a second before turning back to face the others.

Kat- "Safer for the countless humans that get killed. Killing one to save 10 seems like a good thing to me. Especially if the one person getting killed enjoys killing and death." There wasn't place for people like that in our world. People deserved the chance to live instead of being slaughtered like these creatures did. It wasn't right.

*Led Caius to the media room and chose an older movie, figuring it may be easier to ease him into the idea of movies. And because the old movies were better. Put it into the movie player and took a seat.* Go ahead and sit down. It'll be starting in a second.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Hey EOD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Hey.

I seem to be better at maskin. My emotions than I thought. >.> I'm very depressed right now, and I know why, and there's nothing I can do about it. It gets so frustrating!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I was going to roleplay, but I had to finish a film review and now I have to go to sleep.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Alright. We'll talk tomorrow. If you need to rant to anyone feel free to send me a message or email. My ears are always open
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Sigh. Why can't I just sleep during the day while I'm tired and stay awake and night when I'm awake? Le sigh. I gotta go to bed. See you all tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Kelsee Alexandria; I looked up at James, catching his slight glare and looking back down at the ground. It had seemed like he didn't like what I said, so I just shut up and looked around the room some more. I really was wondering when we would leave. Once Caius and Annabel had come along, it had somewhat put us back a few minutes. I guess it would be nice to have some extra help, though. I mouthed, "Sorry..." to James, and balanced my weight on the shovel I had.

Mandie Anderson; I took a deep breath and shot him a glare before I strode away, with the intentions of going back to Henry. We were having a nice time before he showed up. Once I got to the living room again, I couldn't help but smile. Trent and Henry were holding hands! It was the cutest thing ever! "I so wish that I could take a picture right now. This is too cute." I walked over to Trent and grabbed his other hand, looking up at Henry. "So, where were you two headed? I'll go with."

Zack Wilson; (Sleeping, still.)

Trent Anderson; He giggled when his mommy showed up and took his other hand. "I was gonna go show him my toys! And all of my books! And Marty!" He loved his toys, and books, and especially his stuffed giraffe, Marty. He had slept with it every night, for as long as he can remember. It was special to him, and he loved to show it off to people.

Suzie Sylvester; I sat on the floor, in the game room, and sighed. Well, I still wasn't sure how I felt about this whole Logan thing. I didn't like him like he loved me... And that made me feel bad. I could see that he loved me, but he didn't want to love me. The only way to make him stop loving me, was to stop talking to him... but he was my only connection to the past that I had seemed to forgotten. Maybe I should just move on... Forget about the past that I forgot, and try to make the most of my life. If he tries to talk to me, I guess I just have to explain that I can't talk... It will be for the best... Not only for him, but for me too. I would to try to find him, but I don't know where he would be.

Jayla Caldwell; (I'm not sure if you were planning to get rid of Jason after they came back from the club, but they've been there too long... If he is still at the mansion, can we just assume that Jason found out that Jayla and Kersten were sisters, and he also found out that Jayla lived at the mansion too?)

Maddox Anderson; "Oh... right!" I held up one finger, and ran away quickly. I waited a couple of minutes, until I was sure that she was fully changed, and I ran back over to her and Red. "All good?" I asked with a slight smile, as I backed up against a tree, leaning on it and crossing my arms over my chest.

Nadine Anderson; I shrugged, "If you get it, I'll get it." I smiled a bit and positioned myself in the chair in a comfortable way, plus I had to be careful of my dress. I crossed my leg over the other, and picked up the menu. "What are you thinking of having?" I asked, as I flipped through the different pages. There were so many choices that I didn't even know! I would probably get something that Brady was thinking of having. I needed ideas.

Giselle Caldwell; (Still gone... I don't think I'll bring her back until after school's over. Then I'll have more time to RP and such.)
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 5:50 pm

((*Sighs and nods an 'ok'.* Ok. *Sits down next to James and watches the tv screen with wide eyes.* Wow! It is as if you are watching real life, but through a screen! But... How? *Looks to James confusedly.* Uhhh... I was just gonna make Jason stay the night just so that he hadn't been drinking when he left, otherwise they wouldn't allow him on the plane XD))

Vincent smiled and continued cleaning the dishes.

Red XIII finished his bacon, grabbed his plate in his mouth the jumped down off of the chair, walking into the kitchen and handing the plate to Vincent.

For a moment I was a bit confused because I honestly thought that Jenna was going to mention a dessert first, but then she smiled and mentioned dessert and I chuckled slightly. Same old Jenna, sugar addicted, just the way I liked her. "Well, when we get to the restaurant, I'll read out all the steak meals for you, as well as all of the desserts." I told Jenna as we headed into town.

The whispering in my ear cause me to shudder slightly - it felt almost as good as kissing my neck - and then Jay kissed my neck, causing me to moan a little this time, then blush, followed by smiling and tilting my head back, giving Jay better access to my neck. I almost forgot that he had asked a question until the silence got to much. "Huh? Oh! No, everything is fine, Jay." Well it was now, anyway.

Abby grinned and cuddled her bear before crawling over to daddy's pillow with the teddy and leaning against them. She then continued to hug the teddy and chewed on one of it's arms a little. "Nomnomnom!" She mumbled with the bear's paw in her mouth before letting out a giggle.

Once I had packed my bag, I wiped away a couple stray tears. I couldn't cry, not now, if I cried I would never have the guts to leave. Before I could change my mind, I went downstairs with my bag and exited the mansion... And paused a couple metres away from the door. What the heck was I thinking? I had no where to go and no money, but I had to leave because I was making Suzie's smile disappear again. Maybe I could just live on the streets in town for a little while, sell a couple of my paintings and save up the money for a couple nights in a hotel or something. I don't know, but I knew I couldn't see Suzie again, not if I wanted her to be happy. A couple more tears escaped, threatening to make me stay, so I quickly ran towards town with my stuff in hand, desperately trying not to look the towards the mansion and amazing girl I was leaving behind.
((Damn it Logan! You keep messing up my plans! This was a chance to start all over, not a chance to run away! *Facepalms and sighs.* At least you're sill in town, so Suzie might spot you if she goes shopping. *Remains silent, not wantig to talk about it.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

*frowns slightly* Sorry Logan... And Wolfie, it's partly my fault too, apparently. I mean, I am half of this relationship... Or at least I used to be.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 15, 2012 6:08 pm

True, I guess. *Frowns and goes to sit in the emo corner with Yuffie, copying her actions so that no one had to see the sadness on his face.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Lilly: I gently petted Red's head "You're soft.You know that?" I giggled softly and let my hand drop to my side "Lets go in the living room and get to know eachother,hm?" I asked and then walked into the livingroom once he had answered.I sat on the couch with caution.Not wanting to bend backwards so far and winding up hurting the baby. (owie XXDDD im just a weird person...)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Jenna- Ok, I know this was going to sound silly but I had to ask since I was a bit confused. "There are different steak meals?" I figured they just had steak. Not lots of different steaks... As for the deserts I was sure they had plenty of different types. Well, maybe not plenty but some.

Jay- I didn't really answer. I just kept kissing her. It seemed to be what she wanted. I kissed up and down her neck a few times. When I got to the bottom of her neck I'd stop moving and sometimes nip on her skin. Probably not enough to leave a lovebite or anything but if I did it would be far enough down she could probably cover it with her shirt. I did it in part to see her reaction and in part because why not?

Tanya- I smiled a bit at the kid and ruffled her hair. The other kid was still asleep so looks like I didn't have to worry about him too much. And Abby was behaving so she wouldn't be a problem. At least not now. She was to into her teddy bear. She was having fun though. So that was good.

James- I nodded to her but kept my hand on her shoulder. She seemed to really not understand or think I was mad at her but I wasn't. I would tell her what she'd done later. People of this times just didn't understand was was polite anymore. And if the customs had changed then we merely required more respect from them. It was our custom.

*Tried to think of a way to put* You know the camera? It got more advanced. As I understand it, the camera can now take many pictures per second. Enough for it to seem like movement to us. Then the images are projected through something that makes the pictures bigger. I'm not quite sure how they record the audio. They use a microphone but I've never taken the time to figure them out.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 16, 2012 4:29 am

((Ah, I see. A lot really has changed since I last decided to leave my apartment and venture around the mansion. *Smiles, then looks down out James' hand, reaching out slowly and holding it.*))

"So I've been told." Red XIII muttered with a sigh, not liking being petted like a domestic cat, like someone's pet. He prefered to be treated as a human, because despite his feline looks, his mind was more like that of a smart human's. Still, this time he allowed it, since Lilly did not know this and he was sure that Vincent would correct her later, or she'd pick up on it. Walking into the living room, he jumped up on the couch and sat on it, making sure that that flame tip of the tail was hang over the side, so that he didn't set anything on fire. "So, I know a lot about you, seeing as that you are Vincent's wife, however I suppose you don't know much about me, so what would you like to know?"

Vincent finished the dishes and walked into the living room, sitting down in his favourite armchair and listening to Lilly and Nanaki's conversation.

"Well, kind of." I rubbed the back of my neck a little, realising that 'Steak meals' wasn't really the best choice of words. "There's different kinds of sauces that you can put on steak, like the Diane sauce, peppercorn sauce ect, so you can choose which one of them you want. Plus you get to choose how cooked you want your steak and some places give you the choice of chips - er, fries - mash potato or those weird little potatoes that I don't know the name of." I shrugged a little, because I wasn't that smart when it came to posh food like steak and the different kinds of potatoes.

When Jay first bit my neck gently, I gasped, not expecting it, but then it just turned into a smile and my eyes closed relaxedly. And I thought kissing was good, this was probably about 10 times better than when Jay kissed my neck! It just felt like this tingling sensation and I really enjoyed it. "Jay..." Uh oh, I just moaned his name! A huge blush crept across my face in embarrassment, but I didn't tell him to stop, so instead I tried to make it sound as if I was warning him about something. "G-Go easy, I bruise really easily. And if Tara or Taylor see and start asking questions..." I didn't finish the sentence because I think Jay understood what the consequences of Tara and Taylor asking question would be - embarrassment and having to explain how the bruises got on my neck, which would be the cause of said embarrassment.

Abby tried to tidy her hair again but it didn't work, so she just left it alone. Instead, she decided to be nice to Jenna Two and held the bear up to her. "Ba?" If daddy was here right now, he'd be so proud that Abby was sharing with Jenna's clone! Why wasn't he ever here when she did something good though?

Even after Kelsee had mouthed her apology, James continued to rest his hand on Kelsee's shoulder. Why? Did she mean something to him? Did he have feelings for her? Of course not, James would not fall in love with a woman so quickly... Would he? Sudden hatred for Kelsee filled my heart. No, it was not hatred, it was something else, something that made me wish that Kelsee meant nothing to James... Jealousy, perhaps? Was I jealous of the fact that James seemed to be getting rather close to Kelsee?

((Wont be on much tonight! Need to study for an exam I have in the morning :S In fact, I may be poofy for the next couple of weeks due to exams! I have 2 exams this week, 3 next week and 1 the following week :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 16, 2012 7:18 am

Old Giselle post:

"Yeah, I'm starting to get hungry... The kitchen it is!" Giselle stood up, and walked over to Jeremy's door. "Race ya!" She smiled and dashed out the door, running down the hall, and the stairs. She slid to a stop when she reached the kitchen, but by the time she got there, Jeremy was already there. Oh yeah, vampire speed.... Dang it! "Whatever... You win. Lucky." She stuck her tongue out in a playful way, and walked into the kitchen.

*Sighs.* What ever happened to that version of Giselle? What happened to my playful little ginger ninja? *Frowns.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 16, 2012 7:36 am

AW Caius! YOUR SO CUTE! HES SO HAPPY! ^_^

Lilly: I watched him sit down and then speak.Its like if a human soul was put into this lion-like creature.Which was pretty creative.I thought for a moment before speaking "Anything really.Good times,bad times,it doesnt bother me at all" i said kindly,wanting to be polite "you dont have to tell me everything that you dont want to tell me.Some things could remain unsaid."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 16, 2012 7:51 am

((*Flails around.* I'M NEVER GONNA PASS THIS EXAM! *Hits a wall and is knocked inconscious.*))

Red XIII wasn't exactly sure where to start, so he started with the most trivial piece of information he could think of. "Ummm, well, I am the guardian of Cosmo Canyon. I protect the canyon and it's inhabitance from monster and enemies, just as my father a d other ancestors did long ago." His tail flicked side to side slightly out of nerves, for he was not exactly used to telling people about himself, abd the fact thathe didn't know where to start made the nervousness worse.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 am

O.o WOLFY! *gets water and pours it on you* WAKE UP! TT_TT

lol

Lilly: "Oh,I see,that sounds very interesting.Being a guardian but be very hard,no?" I folded my hands together "We pretty much need some of your species up here to be guardians.Sometimes our guards here dont even notice what is demon and whats not.Having one of your species here would help the security here.Keeping the helium sucker, and Romero and any other demon out."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 16, 2012 8:08 am

((*Wakes up bt groans annoyedly.* No! Don't wanna wake up! If I fail this exam tomorrow, I have to quit maths and I'll never be a vet!))

Red XIII tilted his head to the side slightly but dropped it and frowned. "I'm afraid that you can't have any of my tribe up here as guardians, because I'm the only one left, and I can't leave my canyon." As the last of his kind, it was his duty to remain the guardian of the canyon and protect it at all costs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 16, 2012 8:11 am

Lilly: my eyes sofend and you even seen it "oh,im sorry...I didnt mean to bring something up." Now I felt bad for him.he was the only one left of his kind.If I could I could just create another one of his kind.A female and let them reproduce and then become a tribe again.But I cant which is sad "well then.Keep your duty then"

oh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next