House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 4:57 am

Lilly: I nodded "yeah Im fine" I poured some conditioner in my hand and put it in his hair being gentle with the knots and such.I didnt want to rip any of his hair out.It would hurt him and trust me knots arent the best thing in the world.I bet vincent knew I was lieing about me being okay.He had always saw it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 5:05 am

Vincent sighed, knowing that Lilly was lying, and faced his head forward so that Lilly could run the conditioner through. He couldn't be calm when he knew that somethong something was bothering Lilly, so he turned around and gently held Lilly's chin in his right hand, making it difficult for her to look anywhere but his eyes. Vincent tried to ignore the stinging pain of the knots that had accidentally been ripped out as he turned and asked his wife, "What's wrong?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 am

Lilly: once he had turned around i began to go through his hair more untill he turned around.The knots being pulled and he lifted my chin and i looked up into his eyes "vincent.." I said softly untill he asked what was wrong I said "nothing...its nothing vince.Dont worry about it" I turned around not even facing him anymore.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 5:23 am

Vincent sighed and leaned back against the wall on which the shower head was mounted. "Lilly, are you uncomfortable being in here with me? Is that the problem?" He asked, guessing that it was since she was refusing to face him. He frowned slightly and looked down at his terribly burnt and scarred hand which was usually covered by his gauntlet. What is it was his hand that was causing the problem? What if that was what she was uncomfortable around or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 am

Lilly: "no...Im not.But I know you are.We have been a couple for a very long time.And just takeing a shower with eachother makes you just unconfortable.How come when we're both butt naked in bed huh?! How come you arent unconfortable there?!" Tears fell down my face but it was hard to tell by the water.

lilly has a HUGE point XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 am

*singing* *singing with her* XD this is so true that these girls would sing this
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 5:47 am

((XD O.O *Blushes bright red.* T-Tifa, you do realise that that song is about, uhhh, letting you see... A certain something, right? -_-... Songs have gone downhill. Now that's my kind of song! *Sings along too.*))

"Lilly..." Vincent sighed once more. He could tell from the slight change in the sound of Lilly's voice that she was upset, possibly crying. "I was uncomfortable at first, because it's our first shower together, but now I'm not uncomfortable." He moved closer behind Lilly and wrapped his right arm around her, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "See? I'm perfectly fine. And I'm not uncomfortable in bed because it's usually dark then, so you can't see much." The last bit of information seemed irrelevant to Vincent, but he wasn't going to ignore Lilly's question, so he had to say it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 am

XDDD I love the song and cloud and vince-YOU ARE BOTH SHY! SO IT HAS A POOINT! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 5:52 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((XD O.O *Blushes bright red.* T-Tifa, you do realise that that song is about, uhhh, letting you see... A certain something, right? -_-... Songs have gone downhill. Now that's my kind of song! *Sings along too.*))

"Lilly..." Vincent sighed once more. He could tell from the slight change in the sound of Lilly's voice that she was upset, possibly crying. "I was uncomfortable at first, because it's our first shower together, but now I'm not uncomfortable." He moved closer behind Lilly and wrapped his right arm around her, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "See? I'm perfectly fine. And I'm not uncomfortable in bed because it's usually dark then, so you can't see much." The last bit of information seemed irrelevant to Vincent, but he wasn't going to ignore Lilly's question, so he had to say it.

Lilly: I heard him say my name.I didnt even turn around to face him.He had gotten me upset over something so stupid. "Why at first,huh?" I felt him wrap his arm around me and kiss my shoulder.I smiled a bit and then I nodded. "Even if it was dark,your eyes can adjust,and you can see clearly.Just like you found my weak spots in the dark.That makes sence." No it didnt! It made no sence! even darkess was saying the same thing.

XDDDDDDDDD im making a remix of the same song,pretty good if you ask me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 6:01 am

((I'm not as shy as Cloud, however. o.o Yeah, well... Uhhh... Denzel is even more shy than me, but you don't see his girlfriend singing this song to him, thank Gaia for that. O///O D-Don't bring me into this! *Laughs a little.* Awww! Cute little innocent Denzel! XD This is hilarious!))

"I don't need to be able to see in the dark to find your weak spots." Vincent pointed out, giving an example by kissing Lilly's neck a couple times. There was a slight blush on his face though at the fact that Lilly had apparently been able to see everything in the dark. He had thought that it had been too dark, even for human eyes, to be able to see everything, but then again, he couldn't really be a good judge of how dark a room could be for human eyes to work since his eyesight was enhanced and he could see everything clearly anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((I'm not as shy as Cloud, however. o.o Yeah, well... Uhhh... Denzel is even more shy than me, but you don't see his girlfriend singing this song to him, thank Gaia for that. O///O D-Don't bring me into this! *Laughs a little.* Awww! Cute little innocent Denzel! XD This is hilarious!))

"I don't need to be able to see in the dark to find your weak spots." Vincent pointed out, giving an example by kissing Lilly's neck a couple times. There was a slight blush on his face though at the fact that Lilly had apparently been able to see everything in the dark. He had thought that it had been too dark, even for human eyes, to be able to see everything, but then again, he couldn't really be a good judge of how dark a room could be for human eyes to work since his eyesight was enhanced and he could see everything clearly anyway.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Lilly: I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck,I blushed and moaned softly "Vincent...you know thats my weak spot..." I told him.and then I leaned against him blushing.Why did he have to do this now? It felt nice though.Even though we were in the shower.HE didnt think humans or any other creature cannot see in the dark? I knew I could but I wasnt so perverted to even look down there on him..that would just make me think of wird things and I wouldnt want that.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 am

((-_-... -_-... *Slowly backs out of the room.* Oh no you don't! *Drags Denzel back in the room.* You're staying right here with all the shy guys! Don't forget Logan! *Drags Logan out of his room.* O.o What's going on?!))

"That's the point." Vincent chuckled against Lilly's neck and kissed it one more time before he starting rinsing the conditioner out of his hair, forgetting the fact that Lilly hadn't finished de-tangling his hair. "Now then, if you're not feeling uncomfortable will you turn to face me?" As long as she didn't look down, he wouldn't feel embarrassed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 am

I dont have any shy girls...and there goes minx XD

Lilly: I giggled and I nodded "ok ok" I turned and started to run my hands through his hair again.Why would i even look down.I knew he would go beet red.I gently took out tangles and knots "I hope im not hurting you...you did kinda rip out allot of the knots and tangles when you turned"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 am

*shoots a glare at Logan. She was still mad at him from th last time*
Caius! It's the 21st century! Most of the population isn't afraid of showing that they prefer the same gender! If you have feelings for James, by all means, that is okay. I know that he has feelings for you too, so why not just go for it? Do something that will make him choose an answer.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 6:59 am

((I have a couple shy guys, a guy who'd love to show off his body (*Facepalms at Jason.*) and then the rest are kind of in the middle. *Looks at Suzie and his eyes widen.* I-I thought we were going to try to be friends again. *Is highly confused because the other day Suzie hugged him and today she was glaring at him.* I apologise, but I need to hear James' feeling towards me from him himself, so I shall wait until he has thought things through and decided whether or not he really does have feelings for me.))

"I know." Vincent grimaced slightly as he remembered the stinging pain. "But no, you're not hurting me." He moved away from the wall, moving closer to Lilly, so that his wife could reach the rest of his hair better. He even lowered his head for her since he was taller. This had been the longest shower Vincent had ever taken and, strangely, he didn't mind at all, he was just glad that Lilly was happy again.
((Vincent lowered his head *Facepalm.* I bet he lowered his head just chest look at Lilly's chest! -_- That wasn't my intention, I just wanted to make things easier for her since she's short compared to me.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 am

Lilly: "Alright thats good then" I kissed his cheek and then he got off the wall and bent his head and looked down.Didnt he just say for me NOT to look,he deanied his own command.I laughed at the thought "your closing your eyes right?" Because if he wasnt I was going to give him the dark.

NO NOT THE KITTY! XD my cousin called it pipi flower...I have no idea why....XD shes weird. XDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 am

"Why do I need to close eyes?" Vincent asked as he looked directly down at the floor (although Lilly probably mistook it for looking somewhere else) or, what he could see of the floor at least, because Lilly's stomach partially blocked the view of it. Thankfully, it also blocked the view of *Cough.*Somewhereelse.*Cough.* so Vincent couldn't see that either, he just saw Lilly's stomach, toes and the floor.

((Right... Pipi flower...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 7:23 am

Yeah, I just didn't want you to leave. But the more I tried to put together all of the pieces together, the more frustrated I got at you for even letting me do this to myself! Because you did tell me that I did a spell to erase my memory, right?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 am

XD IM DEAD SERIOUS! XDDDD

Lilly: "Because your possibly looking at my chest" I told him and started to rince his hair out from the conditioner. "You deanied your own command you knwo?" running my hand through his hair,it became smooth.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon May 14, 2012 7:26 am

Hai!! XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 am

((Uhhh... Maybe... *Sighs.* But it was for your own good, Suzie. You were really depressed and it didn't seem as if treatment was working and you had already tried to kill yourself once and I didn't want it to happen again. Why is the cat called pipi flower???))

Vincent blushed slightly, but otherwise remained calm. "Don't worry, Lilly. I'm not looking at your chest, I'm looking at the floor. And our child." He smiled slightly and then rose to full height when he felt his hair become smooth. "Thank you, Lilly." A part of him wondered whether or not Lilly was going to wash her hair too, and whether or not she wanted him to return the favour.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 am

Hi Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 am

no...not the cat...the CAT...girls area..Duh XD

Lilly: I smiled and then nodded "your very welcome." I then took the shampoo and handed it to him "here,its your turn" I giggled and placed my hand on my stomach as the other held the shampoo to him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 am

What? O.O
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content