House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Galian kissed Darkess back and then smiled softly, nodding his head. "Yeah, I'll see you tonight." He didn't want to let the Host change back, he wanted to keep kissing Darkess more because kissing her was addictive, but a promise was a promise so he slid away from Darkess and transformed into Vincent once more.

Darkess: i transformed back into lilly.Who hugged vincent "What are we going to have to eat this morning?" I asked kindly.Wanting to know.I pulled from the hug and streched but I was careful how I streched.I placed my hand on my stomach and looked at vincent with my chocolate brown eyes sparkling like the used to.

hmmm....how do i get a form and all??? XD and thats what I was going to do XD go on the wiki
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 am

Marlene Wallace (マリン Marin?) is the young daughter of Barret's friends, Dyne and Eleanor, and the adopted daughter of Barret. Eleanor is killed by an attack from Shinra and Dyne assumes Marlene to be dead as well; in actuality, Barret adopts her, thinking Dyne to be dead. Barret later encounters Dyne, who insists that he wants everything to be destroyed and soon after commits suicide. For most of Final Fantasy VII, Marlene is left in the care of Elmyra. During Advent Children, she lives with Cloud, Tifa, and Denzel while Barret is searching for a new power source. Marlene questions Cloud's motives for leaving his friends and family, and urges him not to give up. In Advent Children, Marlene is voiced by Miyū Tsuzurahara in Japanese and Grace Rolek in the English. Sumire Morohoshi and Ariel Winter provides her Japanese and English voices respectively for Advent Children Complete.

how do i change that to history XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 1:08 am

You don't need to do a form, you just register with the username as your character and then start rping. Most of us put something about ourselves in the 'About the RPer' section though Very Happy

Vincent smiled softly, crimson eyes meeting sparkling chocolate ones, and rested his human hand on Lilly's cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "I was thinking about making pancakes for breakfast, but it's your choice, Lilly."
((I just had pancakes! They were too chocolatey though DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 1:29 am

Lilly closed her eyes in content as his human hand rested on her cheek.She then picked up her own hand and placed it over Vincents hand.Making sure she hadnt touched the thumb that brushed her cheek.She once again opened her eyes and looked at him "That sounds good.Which ones would you make though,like the flavored ones"

hmmm....writeing like this may help me in the FFRP XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 am

Yeah, I'm the only one who does 1st person and they're all really literate XD I'm semi literate and they don't seem to mind though so *Shrugs.*

"I was thinking plain pancakes, but with any toppings you want." Vincent answered, unsure how to make pancakes flavoured, but he knew how to make them plain. "Since it's breakfast, perhaps bacon and a bit of of syrup would be best, and maybe some eggs on the side." His gauntlet covered hand rested gently on Lilly's hip as he spoke.
((Galian and Vincent both rest their hand on their girlfriend's hip! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 am

oh..ok...THEN NEVER MIND XD

Lilly: "Hmm,the only topping i would want is whipped cream and a straberry" I giggled slightly and I then listened to him. "bacon eggs and pancakes.That sounds perfect,though I have to eat healthy for the little one here so he or she doesnt come out unhealthy." I shrugged "I guess bacon really wouldnt hurt.Would it?"

lilly is so worried..XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 am

"No, it wont harm the baby at all." Vincent's eyes gained an amused look and a small smile twitched at the corner of his lips. All of a sudden they had switched roles, Lilly was the one who was worrying about the child and Vincent was relaxed. "You should probably get changed before you go downstairs... And brush your hair." This time Vincent couldn't hold back the small amused smile as he looked at Lilly's messy hair.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 am

Gah! Boooored!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"No, it wont harm the baby at all." Vincent's eyes gained an amused look and a small smile twitched at the corner of his lips. All of a sudden they had switched roles, Lilly was the one who was worrying about the child and Vincent was relaxed. "You should probably get changed before you go downstairs... And brush your hair." This time Vincent couldn't hold back the small amused smile as he looked at Lilly's messy hair.

Lilly: "Alright..." I seen his eyes that gained a aumused look and he had smiled slightly.I wonder what he had been thinking about to be amused and smiled. "Alright." I looked at his hair "looks like your going to have to have a hair washing again.Your hair had gotten tangled again." I smiled shaking my hair "Just like jessie.But the oppisite way." I got up and grabbed a shirt that had room for my belly and the shorts that can strech (they are warmer than like the jean like ones.idk what they are called though)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 2:10 am

((Neither do I :S))

"Well, it would be best to wash my hair now rather than after breakfast." Vincent told Lilly, standing up and unbuckling his cape before resting it on the edge of the bed. "And instead of having a bath like usual, perhaps it would be best if I have a shower. It would save you from having to bend down to wash my hair." As much as Vincent would've prefered the bath so that the bubbles could cover a certain area, he didn't want to risk Lilly harming the baby, so a shower would be the better idea.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 2:18 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((Neither do I :S))

"Well, it would be best to wash my hair now rather than after breakfast." Vincent told Lilly, standing up and unbuckling his cape before resting it on the edge of the bed. "And instead of having a bath like usual, perhaps it would be best if I have a shower. It would save you from having to bend down to wash my hair." As much as Vincent would've prefered the bath so that the bubbles could cover a certain area, he didn't want to risk Lilly harming the baby, so a shower would be the better idea.

Lilly: "Yeah thats the best Idea" I said and then walked to the bathroom and stopped and looked at him. "Alright,thats fine with me" I smiled and then went into the bathroom putting my clothes on the side of the sink where it was the rest of the top and then I went to the shower and turned it on.It went from cold to warm,not hot but perfect.Which was the good thing.I pulled out 3 towls and called out to vincent "DO you want a towl for your hair also?":
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 2:25 am

"Yes please." Vincent called back and he took off his clothes, including the gauntlet and bandana, and walked into the bathroom. He tried not to meet Lilly's gaze because he was slightly embarrassed about this, and stepped into the shower, beginning to wash himself.
((Is Lilly gonna join Vincent in the shower like Tifa did with Cloud? XD And you call me perverted! I didn't mean it in a perverted way, I just need to know so that I know just how embarrassed Vincent's gonna be!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:34 am

Alright.. *sits down* What is it, friend?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 2:40 am

((*Sighs because James keeps calling him his friend and shakes his head.* Nevermind... *Turns to leave but then changes his mind and turns back to James.* Yesterday I had told you that I was having romance problems - that I had fallen in love with someone but feared that the love was both forbidden and unrequited... The person that I had fallen in love with was you. However, if you don't feel the same way, we shall just pretend this conversation never happened and I will try to forget what I feel for you.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 14, 2012 2:57 am

*Doesnt say anything and just thinks for a moment.* It's not unrequited. I'm just not sure what to say or do about it. It just feels somewhat wrong.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 3:00 am

*reads the covo between james and (cladius? or something like that? XD)* aw....

lilly: I got another towl and put it down (OH YES SHE IS XDDDDD) I took off my clothes and slid into the shower with him.I was glad the shower was big enough for 2.I got the Shampoo first and put some in my hand
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 3:12 am

((Caius, his name is Caius :3 *Frowns slightly and nods his head in understanding.* I know it feels wrong to love someone of the same sex, especially considering the fact that when we were children, the penalty for doing such a thing would be being stoned to death, however... *Sighs.* Perhaps I should leave you alone to think... *Bows his head as a 'Goodbye' and then leaves the room, heading up to his apartment.*))

As soon as Lilly got in the shower behind him, Vincent cpuld feel his temperature rising, and not because of the hot water that was pouring down onto him and his wife. This as the first time they had ever shared a shower. There were no bubbles to hide certain areas and both he and Lilly would be able to see things they were only used to seeing at night when it was dark and hard to see anyway. The former Turk's muscles tensed and he gulped as he thought about what his wife would be able to see and made a mental note to not turn around at all, just in case she accidentally caught a glimpse which would embarrass him even more.
((XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 3:57 am

Lilly: I then started to put the shampoo in his hair.I hummed slightly as I scrubbed his hair.I had blushed slightly thinking of what would happened if he had turned around..I wasnt perverted...I just didnt want to make him uncorftable or myself.This was going to be aqward...I sighed slightly "Vincent...Do you feel unconfortable?" I asked.If he was I would get out right now and just wait for him to finish up his shower and then i would take mine.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 4:03 am

"Well, I..." Vincent sighed and shook his head, not wanting to seem ridiculous for feeling uncomfortable. Besides, they were a married couple, they shouldn't feel uncomfortable around each other, no matter how little clothing they were wearing. "No, I'm fine." He still didn't turn around though, because he didn't want to make Lilly feel uncomfortable by doing so.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

*reads back through James and Caius' conversation and runs after Caius* Wait! *catches up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder, catching her breath* Why would you... Just, walk away from that?
And yes, Kersten. I would like to talk to my daughter, but not if it's going to end in a fight. Can we just promise that to each other? No fighting? Especially when you have Abby... Wait... Why do you have Abby?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 4:10 am

Lilly: I lowered my eyes knowing he was.He wouldnt tell me though.I have no idea why though.It made me feel upset..we were a couple for a long time now.I dont know how he could be like this and just lie in a way and hes probly thinking 'hey im unconfortable can you please go..' I stopped scrubbing his hair just thinking about this makes me want to cry.I rinced out his hair taking the soap out the best that I could.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 4:15 am

((*Lying on the couch.* A) Because I wanted to go huntig for once and B) I wanted Kersten to spend some time with her little sister. Plus, it kind of teaches responsability when you have to look after something or someone. *Shrugs.* *Stops and turns to look at Kelsee.* James has neither given me a yes nor a no, which means he needs time to think about it. He cannot think things through while I am in the room.))

Brb! Shower time for me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 4:34 am

Vincent's muscles relaxed as the water soothed them, as well as the fact that he was getting used to Lilly being in the shower too, but something wasn't right. Lilly was quiet. Lilly was never quiet. "Lilly?" Vincent turned his head around as far as he could without turning his body, looking at his wife put of the corner of his eye. "Are you alright?" She didn't look very happy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 am

Lilly: I watched his head turn as far as it could and he called my name. "hm?" grabbing the conditioner I looked back at him.I knew he was probly worried about me and my erxpression I had on.It was sad and yet conserned.I rubbed my eye with my free hand making sure I hadnt had ttears fall
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 14, 2012 4:52 am

"Are you alright?" Vincent repeated, wishing that he was able to look at Lilly without having to turn around, and that he was able to hug her or show some sign of comfort without having to turn around - for the best that he could possibly do in this position was reach a hand back and rest it on his love's hip.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next