House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Meggie
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Justin- he shook his head and growled again at him. "leave me alone Ian. I don't feel like fumbling around like a bunch of pups." his hands shoved Ian in return and he kept on walking. _so immature. I don't know why I even let him follow me to this mansion. He's been nothing but annoying._

Ian- he fisted his hands and clenched his jaw. _its not like we're old people or anything. We're only teenagers. Why can't we fight?_ He sighed and walked inside again. 

Sam- He raised an eyebrow curiously before flashing a grin. "whose Darren? Another pack member?" _by the sound of it, not exactly one of Reyna's close buddies. But Kirsty, she's fond of him. I can't help but notice the difference in our relationships. Reyna and I are a solid, relaxed couple. I don't think she would hug a picture of me. If I missed her, I would just reminisce about stuff we usually do. Now Kirsty and this Darren fellow, they had that "crazy" love stage right now that  I think Reyna and I skipped. Unless that was the stage we passed when she was with... Tony. And of course I swooned her and knocked her off her feet. Was that our mushy stage?_

Brady- when their lips separated, he couldn't help but smile. "it's been a little while since we've been able to just relax like this, together for more than a few minutes." his hand gently moved some of her blonde hair away from her neck and he kissed the newly exposed skin. "I'm sorry about that. I promise we'll get more time to just relax together when I get the new job or a new shift." 

Henry- his hands flipped the book open and he but his lip. "just read from the beginning?" his eyes noticed trent was eagerly waiting to hear the story so he jumped right in. "okay, after I read the story, we might have to go find your mom. Just to let her know where you've been. Okay?" _ I can't say I really mind reading to him. Or even being around him for that matter. I like Trent. He's, well, easy to like._

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey EOD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Crowley's awesome and and Cass is hilarious!
OMG! YAY FOR BOBBY! Very Happy

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey~

Ah, so you've met Crowley? And Cass is always hilarious. XD
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I'll send Acedia to Kat~

Acedia- With a barely audible rush of wind, I was forcefully materialized into my human form, hundreds of miles from where I had been last. I certainly hadn't been expecting that. Being in Moscow one second, and a different hemisphere the next without any warning was a little unusual and disorienting. After a single confused second, I took in my new surroundings before slipping into the shadows of the nearby forest, my knee-length black dress blending seamlessly with the background. It didn't appear that I had been summoned. How odd... I thought. I tried to return back to my last location, a widow's house in the Koptevo district, but something held me here. I frowned slightly. Very odd indeed.

HEY, have some randm maybe-plot. I forgot what I was originally going to put here.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Ya, Bobby says "I've got good news. (It's Chicago, right?) is about to get hit with a massive storm that starts a daisy chain."
Cass replies, "I do not understand his definition of good news."
And ya, I think we meet Death this episode.
Gimme a sec to reply
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:14 pm

HOLA.

I'm actually home early today, but I had to do chores for money... But, I'm on here now! Very Happy Lol.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Ciao~

I love Cass's lines. They're awesome. XD And even when Misha's out of character, he's still hilarious. There was this one time in one of the gag reels when papers go flying everywhere, and Misha shouts, "Confetti, it's a parade!" Also, Death's pretty cool, right?
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Kat- Something distracted me from surveying the mansion in front of me. I turned around and took a few steps forward. I held the knife out in front of me, ready to strike anything that might attack me. I saw a short, pale girl through a few bushes and stopped for a second. What was she? She must be some sort of supernatural creature.. Perhaps if I just sat and watched I would be able to see what she was. No point to take unreasonable risk.

Ok, I'll get reposts for you.
And XDDD It's a parade! That's hilarious!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Jenna- I could tell Abby might be about to cry since she didn't say anything so I crouched down to be at her eye level. "He's coming back Abby. He's not leaving you. Your daddy loves you very much, understand? Your his little angel." I smiled, trying to get her to be happy. Hopefully Zack could help too though.

James- "Caius does not help with the work for the most part. He was a prince at one time, you know." I gave a small nod. "This room was a ballroom once. And not like the ballrooms of today. Big and grand and extravagant." I pointed up. "The chandeliers are still in place. See?" I looked around for a second and nodded to myself. I had done this all myself. And went to buy new things fairly often. I wanted to have anything someone might want. And if anyone expressed desire for it I would buy it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Castiel n'est pas un ange?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:48 pm

It gets complicated with what Cass is in season seven, but right now you should know what's going on with him.

Acedia- Glancing around again, I came to the conclusion that the silly hunter a few bushes away from me, attempting (and poorly, at that) to spy on me did not summon me, and I did not sense the presence of one who would have tried or been able to, nor did I snese anything that could impare my movement through the worlds as had happened. How cruel, whoever did this. You didn't even wait for me to gift that poor woman with eternal requiem. Keeping track of the hunter (underestimation was the downfall of many a demon), I turned and walked lightly toward the edge of the forest. Let's see exactly where I am.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Kat- I closed my eyes for a second, frustrated since I knew I'd been spotted. I'd seen the girl's eyes turn to me. So there wasn't any point hiding any longer was there. I stood and kept the knife point at her. "What are you?" May as well ask since she probably knew what I was.

CASTIEL JUST EXPLODED!!! O.o BOBBY! DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Jenna- I could tell Abby might be about to cry since she didn't say anything so I crouched down to be at her eye level. "He's coming back Abby. He's not leaving you. Your daddy loves you very much, understand? Your his little angel." I smiled, trying to get her to be happy. Hopefully Zack could help too though.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I pulled away for a second to lay on my back before pulling my wife over so she was laying on me now. It was easier and closer. I went back to kissing her then, matching her passion and keeping my hands on her waist. Ya, she was definitely beautiful. In every way.

Tanya- I smiled when I saw the soda and found a seat near the back. I hoped the movie would be cool. The commercials were pretty cool so it seemed like the movie would be cool too. I glanced over at Marco every now and then but just focused on the screen when the movie started.

Allise- "Well... I haven't looked around the mansion very much but I bet we could find some somewhere. As for practice.." I thought for a moment. I mean, I could just read someone's mind and figure out how to do it but I wasn't sure that would be the best idea. I mean, that would require actually trying to look through someone's mind, find memories, specific memories, and make sure to get it all. "I might be able to take care of that. It would take some work though."

James- "Caius does not help with the work for the most part. He was a prince at one time, you know." I gave a small nod. "This room was a ballroom once. And not like the ballrooms of today. Big and grand and extravagant." I pointed up. "The chandeliers are still in place. See?" I looked around for a second and nodded to myself. I had done this all myself. And went to buy new things fairly often. I wanted to have anything someone might want. And if anyone expressed desire for it I would buy it.

Kat- I closed my eyes for a second, frustrated since I knew I'd been spotted. I'd seen the girl's eyes turn to me. So there wasn't any point hiding any longer was there. I stood and kept the knife point at her. "What are you?" May as well ask since she probably knew what I was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:40 pm

MORT MORT MORT. LOOK THIS IS SO AMAZING KGLQWHL VKWDNVKMQ WKLJ VKLQHJEW IT'S FROM THE FRIEND I TELL YOU ABOUT WHO PLAYS ASSASSIN'S CREED AND PROTOTYPE AND I'LL STOP ABUSING MY SHIFT KEY NOW AND JUST POST THE LINK. :'D

http://xonetruedemonx.deviantart.com/art/Ezio-feels-pretty-298449998

I'll also note it to you on DA, to make sure you see it!
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 pm

OMFG, YES!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 pm

*Muttering to self* Ya right.. You don't come on twice a week. You're not coming back for a while, are you? *sigh* Good night everyone.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Kelsee Alexandria; I nodded, looking up at the chandeliers in admiration. They were beautiful, big and extravagant, like he had described the ballroom once was. "You did an excellent job in here, if I do say so myself." I gave him a small smile with a nod. "So this is where all of the mansion's supplies are kept, correct?"

Mandie Anderson; "Do you understand me when I say that the past hasn't been all lollipops and smiles for me? My parents died, my husband died, my brother's crazy ex-girlfriend tried to flipping murder me. And I was raising Trent all by myself for a long time! I nearly disowned my brother because he chose some singer over my best friend. My cousin absolutely hates Henry's guts, and somehow I have to tell her that we're an item now? Do you know how much stress and worrying that puts on me?" I stopped for a second to catch my breath. I had been yelling at him about my problems, and he probably didn't even want to hear. Why was I telling him all this anyways? I guess there wa a part in me that did trust him. Afterall, he was Joshua's brother.

Zack Wilson; He grabbed Abby and pulled her into a tight hug before she could start crying. He wasn't sure how she would react to it, but he hoped that it would make her feel a bit better. He didn't mean to upset her, and he knew that Jenna would get upset if Abby got upset.

Trent Anderson; He grinned up at Henry, as he read the book to him. He pointed to the Triceratops and said, "That one's my favorite!" (Writer's block. DX)

Well, I don't exactly know him... Or what he's like... He's cute, yeah, but I can't say that I like him like that... Sorry, I'm probably not being the biggest help to the advice you're trying to give me right now... /:

Suzie Sylvester;
Well, Sapphira's thoughts told me that she was... busy at the moment, so I walked down the stairs to the living room. I sat on the couch and stared at the ground. This was all one big jumble of a mess that I didn't even understand in the first place! I was just so frustrated and my brain hurt so much... I set my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. And I began to cry. Like a little baby. I just needed to get some of the steam out. I had bottled up all these emotions, and they were just coming out now. No biggie.

Jayla Caldwell; "Well, aren't you just the most darling person in the world." I said with a slight smile, as I poured a couple nuts into my mouth also. "And might I say, you're looking extremely dapper this evening." I giggled a bit, and nodded once to confirm what I had said. "I like the word dapper... Its a nice word."

Max Anderson; I sighed in relief when Cassidy found Red. Good, now we could kind of slow down. I smiled down at Cassidy and Red. "Good thing you found Red." I wondered what kind of mental state Cassidy would be in right now if she still couldn't find Red... Probably panicked and hysterical. I waited for her to change back to her human form, but then I realized... "Oh! I can go get your clothes really quick... If you want me to, that is..." I didn't know if that would be awkward or not, but I was just trying to help...

Riley Alexandria; I chose a room on the third floor, since my sister had chosen a room on the third floor also. I wanted to have a room somewhere near her. No matter how much she hated me, or at least acted like it, I still wanted to protect her. And luckily, I was about five rooms down the hall from her, so she couldn't hover over me all the time. Once I had chosen my room, I went back downstairs and ended up in the kitchen. Let's see what kind of food this mansion has. >:3

Nadine Anderson; I smiled and squished the two corners of Brady's mouth together. "Good, because more time together is exactly what we need, my little Brady-boo." I had always wondered if that nickname annoyed him. I always called him that without any complaint though, so I assumed not. If it did he would tell me probably...

Riley needs someone to talk to. XD He's lonely, lol.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 pm

SHIT. I forgot to do my rough draft. Shit. f**k. *insert other cuss words here*

I gotta go! Sorry that most replies arent done, and Max's is only half done. If I have time I'll do them later but I gotta go! Bye!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 pm

((It's ok Smile *Thinks for a moment.* Don't try to force yourself to love him, but spend some more time with him to see if the spark returns, ok?))

"True..." Galian sighed. "But what make you angry make me angry, and what make you sad make me sad-" and want to hit whatever was making her sad. "- because I no like seeing you angry or sad, even if angry Darrkess is smexy."

"Nope, he's my annoying older brother." I answered Sam with a grimace.

"You say annoying, I say entertaining." Kirsty stuck her tongue out at Renya and then held up the picture of Darren to Sam, showing him a shirtless guy with bronze hair and green eyes.

I moved my hands down to Jay's chest, gripping the collar of his shirt as we kissed before moving my hands further down to the first button, undoing it without even realising what I was actually doing. I just hope Jay didn't notice, otherwise that would've beem embarrassing.

Abigail was a bit surprised at the hug at first, but then she just hugged her brother back and nodded her head towards Jenna. "K Jen-Den." She still wasn't entorely convinced though, because she had been mommy's little Angel too and she had disappeared, then come bacl, and then disappeared again, maybe daddy would do the same...

Jason: "Dapper kind of sounds like a British word, but I'm not actually sure where it comes from." I shrugged at my comment and then finished off the rest of the nuts, putting the packet in my pocket since I couldn't see a bin. "And, if it's ok with you, I'd like to walk you home later. I'm a little worried about letting you walk home alone when there's a lot of weirdos on the street this late at night."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Jenna- Alright! Disaster #1 avoided! I had a feeling there might be another problem. I leaned into the crib and gave both of their heads a kiss. They were actually sweet kids when they weren't trying to strangle each other or drive Jeremy insane. They were actually really good siblings too. "So what do you two want now that you're awake." I figured kids always wanted to do something so may as well just ask, right? Get things rolling.

Did you know that twins develop their own language pretty early in life so that they can communicate? I didn't until a month or so ago. Just a random fact.

Jay- While I didn't entirely mind her messing with my shirt - which I did in fact notice - perhaps this wasn't the best place for that kind of thing. I'm not sure she'd actually noticed she had started undoing my shirt even. I pulled away and smiled up at her. "Saph, maybe now's not the time?" I chuckled a bit and gave her jaw a quick kiss before just looking into her eyes.

James- I nodded. "The most used things are kept up here." I pointed at the shelf to our left, the one closest to the door. "There are cleaning supplies. Extra of each are a shelf behind that one. And there," I pointed to our right, "is where we keep things for the rooms; sheets and bath towels for the most part. There are clothes, games, and nonperishable food." I pointed each out as a said it. The clothes in fact were just on racks all sorted by sizes and whether they were men's or women's clothes. The games took up a small portion on a shelf but were fairly important since games did seem to brake fairly often. The nonperishables were for incase of an emergency and we had to stay in the mansion for days, weeks, perhaps months. Humans had laid siege to the mansion before. Many good people had died. I wouldn't let it happen again.

Looked it up. Dapper is an english word. Based off German/Dutch
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Darkess: "You dont have to do everything I do though gal" he then continued talking and I smilked shaking my head "and this is why I love you.You care about my emotions.And mostly my emotions can lead to you killing something"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 am

Wolfie, you should date Gavin XD He's awesome!
No I wasn't stalking his like page real quick *Scuffs ground*
But he likes Assassin's Creed! Which means he'll also like Prototype. Which is awesome.
Now I should go *wave*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:04 am

((Yup, I know! Very Happy T'is awesome!))

Abigail didn't really know what she wanted to do, and she doubted that she could even tell Jenna since her speech was still in the process of developing, but she tried to answer anyway, by eating her fist and making 'Nom nom nom' noises.

I blushed bright red and looked away from Jay, tryong to avoid embarrassment even though it was too late. "Uhhh... Sorry." I apologised, quickly buttoning up Jay's shirt and getting off of him.

"Killing something that make Darrkess angry or sad is good thing." Galian pointed out, grinning due to the fact that Darkess said that she loved him. "When thing making Darrkess angry or sad is gone, Darrkess happy again." It was simple logic in Galian's mind, which made Queen Cosmos' rule about killing confusing and stupid - if someone of something was angering you or someone you cared about, wouldn't it be easier to just get rid of it by killing it?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next