House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Meggie
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 am

Lucy: "Nothing's funny! You just make me happy." I smile again then kiss him.

Annabel: I curtsy in response to him bowing. Then I smile at him warmly. "How are you? I just wanted to see if you wanted another piano lesson. And i wanted to make sure you were okay too."

James: I smile and pick up Leon quickly and smile. "Hows my little man?!"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 am

XD

Claire: was watching cartoons

Tifa: i had finished cleaning and I looked over at claire who was watching tv.She looked so adoreable! I smiled and walked over sitting next to her and watch her hold my arm and use it as a pillow as she watched tv.I giggled slightly

Leon: I laughed and said "Im doing good!" I said happily "hows you?" I asked,I didnt know how to speak properly yet but I would soon! Daddy looked happy too
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 am

James: "Daddy is doing good!" He laughs before putting Leon down again

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 am

((Yeah, my teacher said "Bacterial conjugation is the closest bacteria get to sex." and I was like O.o O...k... That's taking in a bit too far!))

I kissed Lucy back and then pulled away slightly to talk. "You make me happy too, Lucy." I replied, my lips brushing against hers as I spoke. "You make me really happy." I then kissed Lucy once again, my hands moving around to rest on Lucy's hips.
((Dad's touching mom's hips! They're trying to make another brother or sister for me! *Facepalms.*))

"I am fine, I suppose." I replied with a small smile before steping out of the way, allowing Annabel to come inside. "Please, come in. I'd love another piano lesson." My book was starting to bore me anyway.

I came downstairs and smiled at Claire and Tifa before joining them on the couch, an arm wrapped loosely around Tifa's shoulders. I smiled a little as I recognised the cartoon - Scooby Doo, a classic. "So, what have I missed?" I whispered quietly into Tifa's ear.

((To Lucy, from Joe:

XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 am

Leon: I hugged his leg and watched momma talk to dad

Mia: "what were you doin?" I asked him "shoppin or something?" I was just guessing really "I wanted to know because Little Leon here wanted to go out and spend some time with dad"

Tifa: I giggled when she laughed and then I heard cloud walk down the stairs.I look over and watch him sit next to me and wrap his arm around me.I smiled and kissed his cheek "nothing really.Why do you ask?"

Maybe I should tell kiara the way I tol jessie..with the bird and all.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:00 am

((Lucy will dral with our daughter, not you -_-))

"No reason, just asking." I kissed Tifa's cheek in return and rested my head on her shoulder.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:04 am

Mad at me for something my Sister did.Great.Be a hater while your at it

Tifa: i smiled and played with his hair with my free hand "What did you do upstairs?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 am

((It's not just that, it's the fact that Kiara is our daughter and we shall teach her our way! Dad, relax. *Puts on a failed Jamaican accent.* Go wid da flow, mon! *Bursts into laughter.*))

"Cleaned my desk." I answered, my eyes closing contently as Tifa played with my hair. "Marlene told me to do it a couple years ago and, well, I guess I just forgot." I chuckled a little bit and nuzzled Tifa's neck gently.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 am

Jenna- I faced the wall when he set me down on the bed. I didn't answer when he said he'd see me later. Then I heard the click of the door. I just lai in te silence for seconds before realizing what was happening. Jeremy and I had just gotten into a fight. Not where we yelled back and forth at each other but it'd ended with us not talking. Though that was my fault. And we'd argued before. Over stupid stuff mostly. And I couldn't help thinking that it just wasn't going to work. But it hurt too much to think like that. A couple tears slid down my checks followed by a couple more. I just wanted it to work out perfectly. I wanted to be happy and to make someone else happy. But I just seemed to make Jeremy upset a lot of the time. And then he'd get angry with me and yell at me or something. And it was terrible. All of this... And I couldn't help but feel it was my fault. The tears just kept coming.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 am

Tifa: I giggled "well now its clean right?" I smiled as he nuzzled my nek it was good to have someone like him,he was pretty much anything I can imagine.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 am

James: "We can go get some ice cream together as a family if you want to." I look from Mia to Leon for approval.

Annabel: "Just about anything tp get away from the book right?" I walk inside and sit down on the piano bench, but not facing the piano. "Are you sure that you are okay?"

Lucy: I slide my hands up and down under his shirt before starting to unbutton it

how did she even tell Jessie? haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 am

When I got back into my room, I banged my head against the wall several times. Jenna wouldn't even talk to me now, I had ruined everything. I had made Jenna scared, upset and angry all in one day and I hated myself for it. I really wanted this to work out. I wanted to be able to move on and spend my future with Jenna, but that wasn't going to happen if we kept getting into fights. Already this was becoming like the bad love-hate relationship I had with Dayna, and I only had myself to blame.

"Yup. It probably wont stay that way for long though." Leaning across Tifa, I messed up Claire's hair and smiled at her.

I chuckled slightly and nodded my head in agreement to both statements. "Yes, I'm fine." I sat down on the bench next to Annabel and glided my hands over the keys absentmindedly. "I'm merely... Recovering, if you know what I mean."

I helped Lucy undo the buttons on my shirt before pulling it off without breaking the kiss, throwing it in a random, unknown direction because I was too busy kissing lucy to see where it landed. My hands ran up and down her sides lightly before I grabbed the hem of Lucy's shirt and started pulling it upwards.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 am

Hiyoo! (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 am

Claire: I looked aat daddy and smiled "hai" i look back at the tv

Tifa: I looked at him and watched him lean over.I spoke "you got rid of the junk papers right? if you did,nothing to worry about really."

Mia: I thoughrt about it and nodded. "ok! sounds good" I look down at Leon "You want icecream leon?" when He smiled and got to his feet.He nodded and I picked him up "ok,lets go then"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 am

HAI!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 am

Howdy! Internet's being slow -_-

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in answer before shifting so that my head was in Tifa's lap and my legs were hanging over the arm of the couch. "But I bet it'll soon have loads of junk papers on it. I kinda suck at keeping things tidy."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 am

.::Carpathian | Klain::.
When she grabbed me I was alittle surprised but I shrugged inside and just let her do as she pleases. By law she was now a Carpathian woman and though she wasn't as most woman in my culture was she was also still family and still, considered in so many ways, my brothers ex-wife. I listened as she spoke and let her get some steam out.

.::Shape-Shifter | Nykolas::.
_________
*I Have No Clue.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 am

Britt-21 wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:Mia: I nod "yup! Hes always getting stuck,the little rascal he is" I kissed his head and watched him run to his father and hug his leg.I smiled.

Lysta: "im just gonna be hanging around in my room,nothing really." I leaned on the wall and took a sip of my water "I could probly guess what your thinking,but I wont say it" I giggled and felt Tammy jumping on my head

theres a repost for ya rawrie :3

tifa: I played with his hair "well why dont you just throw out the junk papers when you get them? Insted of keeping them and letting to sit and collet dust in the desk."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

can u girls help me find a HOT guy pik? i keep getting ugly ones
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 am

Thinking of some hot guy pics... *Thinking Cap.*
.::Shape-Shifter | Nykolas::.
_________
I shrug and just look around the kitchen, "Well umm.." I looked at her with a sly smile as she giggled and it made me smile even more. She looked cute when she giggled, and when she frowned. "You wanna go to Starbucks or something later and walk around town?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am

My kind of hot guy is probably different from yours :/

My eyes closed again and I shrugged. "I suppose so, but it'll be tough." Taking one of Tifa's hands, I kissed it gently, becaise I was just too lazy to sit up and kiss Tifa propey right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am

Tifa: "in what way would it be tough?" I shook my head laughhing slightly and I felt his warm lips press against my skin on the back of my hand.I leaned down and kissed his head.

Lysta: I looked back at him and nodded "sure,Starbucks sounds good." I gaave him a warm and friendly smile "Thats very nice of you to ask me.Its rare I get asked to hang out with someone"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am

lets see wolfy :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 am

Oops.. I think I just woke up my dad... Ow.. My fingers are numb..
But anyways, I played the song all the way through without looking! Very Happy I need to get better at switching to Bm but I should be fine. (Auditions for the talent show are tomorrow)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 am

Annabel: I trun around on the bench and watch him play. "Your teacher must have been magnificent. You are very well trained and quite talented." I just began to try to change the subject, hoping to get his mind off of what happened to his father.

Lucy: I start to smile as I keep kissing him, then I begin to undress myself and him farther before fading to black.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next