House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Meggie
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 pm

shes driving me to the edge....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Don't do anything you'll regret...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm

mort.Im shaking more than anything..just help me...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 pm

I know the feeling. Just go get some water. It usually helps calm me down. And remember, bitches will be bitches and you'll always be better than them, no matter what they say or do.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 pm

thank you mort.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

im just hurting...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 pm

If you gotta cry for a bit, just cry. Just don't do anything, okay? It's so hard not to do it again and once you've done it it's so easy to do it again. So just try to relax, kay? It'll be ok tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Alright,i'll get some training from my cousin :3 he can help too./
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Good. It's always good to have someone who can be there for you.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm

it is...she wants to fight me when she knows nothing.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Physical or verbal?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Jenna- "Thanks so much for helping," I thanked Bex once again before walking towards Zack and Abby with Cody. I figured they might want to say hi and I think wave. I bet they'd grow up to be friends. Well, I wasn't positive but they seemed to want to be friends. That was good.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- "Thanks Saph." I looked around the garden and smiled a bit. "Do you want to stay here or go back?" I was cool with either. If we went home then maybe we could watch a movie or something. If we stayed here maybe we could try casting a bit more magic or something.

Tanya- I smiled when I saw the soda and found a seat near the back. I hoped the movie would be cool. The commercials were pretty cool so it seemed like the movie would be cool too. I glanced over at Marco every now and then but just focused on the screen when the movie started.

Allise- "Well... I haven't looked around the mansion very much but I bet we could find some somewhere. As for practice.." I thought for a moment. I mean, I could just read someone's mind and figure out how to do it but I wasn't sure that would be the best idea. I mean, that would require actually trying to look through someone's mind, find memories, specific memories, and make sure to get it all. "I might be able to take care of that. It would take some work though."

James- "Well... No, it's not. There are other rooms with other things but this is everything we'll need. The other rooms contain furniture, outdated clothes, objects owned by previous residents, or anything else not needed any longer." I didn't get rid of it though, in case it was needed some day. And a lot of it was all the objects that someone owned. Their whole life. How could I destroy that when I fought so hard for peoples' lives. "Perhaps some time I will show you the other rooms. For now lets just focus on what's here. And tell me. Are you squeamish? And do you mind dead bodies?" It was a valid question for a place like this. Especially seeing as I had a body to take care of. I'd only been informed of her death a little while ago. She had been dead for quite a few days it seemed.

Kat- I closed my eyes for a second, frustrated since I knew I'd been spotted. I'd seen the girl's eyes turn to me. So there wasn't any point hiding any longer was there. I stood and kept the knife point at her. "What are you?" May as well ask since she probably knew what I was.

I'm going to bed now, sorry.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Jason: "I'm not drunk. It takes a lot more alcohol to get me drunk." I told Jayla, with a little smirk. She probably thought I was drunk because I kissed her but no, I was well aware of everything I was doing and I had meant all of it. "But, yeah. If you need to drive your sister home, I guess there's no point in me walking you home... You parked the car near the club, right?" If she hadn't parked it close, maybe I should walk her and her sister to the car, just in case.

"Darkess no get fat." Galian reassured Darkess. "You too pretty to get fat." But, if Darkess was gonna be fussy, then she didn't deserve the cookies. Taking the box from Darkess, the Beast pulled out a cookie and sniffed it curiously. He the bit a small piece off and ate it. It tasted amazing! With a huge grin on Galian's face, he shoved the rest of the cookie into his mouth, follow by another, and another, and another, and another...

"You're welcome. Just let me know if you need anymore help and I'll come and help out. And when you see Jer next, tell him that he shouldn't be abandoning you with the twins, he needs to get someone to help you out." It was tough looking after twins, Jenna couldn't do it by herself. Anyway, when Zack's bottle of milk was warm, I walked over to the chair he was sitting on and handed it to him.

Cody looked towards his mummy for a moment, then looked towards Zack and Abby. Cautiously, he reached out towards them. Cody knew that Abby tended to cause trouble, so he didn't want to get too close to her, but he still wanted to play with his cousins.

Abby reached out for Cody too, then giggled when he quickly pulled his hand away. When she lowered her hand, Cody tried again, and so did she, causing her cousin to pull away once more. This was a fun game!

"Lets go back." I answered. "We can't stay in paradise for too long."
((Starting to feel ill DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm

you guies type so bleeping much o.o

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm

"Good." I smiled softly, trying to contain my excitement over the fact that the wedding was only 2 months away. "And where would you like the wedding to be, my dear?" I asked my bride-to-be, running a hand gently through her curls.

I followed Annabel out of my apartment, shutting the door behind me and pulling the tapestry over it before heading into the hall. "Perhaps we should check the storage room first." I suggested. James might be down there gathering a few more supplies for particular rooms.

((I forgot these two... *Dies.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Jenna- "Ya. I thought that I would be able to handle them but I guess I can't. And I think Jeremy was going to ask you to take them later today." I frowned at that first sentence though. It meant it was just another way that I couldn't quite take care of myself. I could take care of myself I suppose, just not other people. But I shouldn't be thinking about that. It was too taxing on my energy and mind and everything. So instead I focused on the kid in my arm and smiled down at all three of them.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

why die? lol

Lucy: "I'm not really sure exactly, but I want it to be really pretty." I smile and rest my head on his chest, just feeling him playing with my hair. "But not on a beach. I dont want sand in my dress and in my shoes."

Annabel: "Perhaps, or we could check his room because he could be there too. But you can choose."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

His room's pretty much at the heart of the mansion. Just an FYI
And you don't have to reply right now if you don't want to, Wolfie
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Because I'm ill. And I typed up the reply before I saw you say that I don't have to reply so... Yeah...

"Oh sure, I'll take care of them." He was abandoning them again! Geez! Jeremy needed to spend as much time as possible with he kids, not get their aunt to look after them! I rolled my eyes slightly and then watched as Cody buried his head into Jenna when Abby reached her hand out to him. "I think Cody likes you, Jenna. Isn't that right, Cody-kins?" I asked my son with a grin.

Cody pulled away from Jenna to nod. "Mhmm." He mumbled against his teething ring, which he was still chewing on as he interacted with the other people in the room.

"Pretty but not on a beach." I repeated before thinking about it, still playing with Lucy's hair as I did so. Perhaps the forest, no, I remember that was were my cousin had her wedding, and I didn't want to copy her. "Out by the pool at sunset?" I asked, thinking that that would be rather pretty, with the sunlight bouncing off of the water.

"Hmmm..." I thought about it before deciding. "We should check his room first, and then the storage room."
((I thought James lived in the basement...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm

you're sick?! Sad

Lucy: I take a moment to picture it and then smile. "I think it'll be beautiful."

Annabel: "Okay. I don't know where he lives, so you'll need to lead the way."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm not quite sure to be honest. Perhaps he does. But I figured he'd live in a room near the supply rooms and be one of the oldest rooms, hence, in the center of the building. *Shrug* Not really sure what I've said in the past though.

Jenna- "Maybe he does," I said with a little smile. He was acting pretty shy though so I bounced him a bit. "It's ok, Cody. She'll be good," I turned to Abby. "Won't you?" I put a bit of a threat in my voice to get her to behave. For now, it worked at keeping her under control.

I might go back to sleep now... I'm pretty tired.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm

okay! goodnight if you do!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:36 pm

It's just a sore throat, but I lost a lot of sleep last night cause of it and now I'm really tired and I can't be bothered to rp Caius right now.
And meh, in which case, we'll just say he lives in the centre of the building.

"So do I." I replied, lifting Lucy's head up to kiss her gently. "And would you like a colour scheme for the wedding? For example, pink and white throughout?... Actually no, I'd rather not have pink as one of the colours." Otherwise I might end up wearing a pink tie, and I'd rather not wear a pink tie.

Abby nodded and gave Jenna and angellic grin.

"She said she'd be good." I told Jenna, taking Cody fron her and sitting him on the chair next to his cousins.

Cody stayed close to Zack, knowing that Zack wouldn't hurt him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Goodnight Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Lucy: "No pink? How about purple then?" I smile knowing that it was right down there next to pink on his list of favorite colors

okay! just feel better! maybe you should sleep?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next